Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors!

:D 1 100.0% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Smitten Saint

User Image

W E L C O M E !
                        Hey there, stranger. Welcome to my shop!

S h o p S t a t u s
                              O P E N x //x F U L L x // x H I A T U S x // x C L O S E D

Smitten Saint

User Image

Follow Directions
                                    Do not PM me your order. Please post it here in this thread.

Do not change anything I send to you.
                                    Do not edit or alter my profiles or codings. This infringes on the copyright I place on all my profiles, and I can report you. However, if I say that you can change something, there won't be an issue.

Copyright information.
                                    Credit is always given where credit is due. Artists always get credit for their art. All of my brushes come from various artists on deviantart.com , and all of my fonts have come from dafont.com

Be polite.
                                    I shouldn't have to tell you this, but don't troll me, or anyone else in this thread. I know there aren't that many people that come by here, but when they do, don't be a douche.

Cancelling orders.
                                    If you cancel your order when your status in the slots says
                                    "In Progress," I might request a portion of the gold for the trouble and time you've cost me, and I might be wary about letting you order again.

I reserve all my rights.
                                    I don't have to accept your order. I can turn them down, change, and do whatever I want to my orders. No, that doesn't mean I'll abuse the privilege. I will notify the customer if any change in my schedule has been made or if something comes up. You will not go unnotified, I promise. I also reserve the right to add or remove some rules.

Label your trades.
                                    I can't stress this enough: always send me a labeled trade so I don't forget what the trade is for. Here is how you change trade names. And on this note, I haven't been enforcing one of my rules. ALL TRADES SHOULD BE SENT TO ME WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE. I always quote my accepted orders. If you don't get a notification, then check back to see if I quoted you but you didn't get the notice.

Have a question?
                                    Ask your questions BEFORE you post an order form. Don't ask your questions in the form, I might not see them.

No 1337 speak or txt tlk.
                                    Please, just make it legible. It's not that hard to hit another key to make a full word. You don't even have to use capitals! As long as you don't make one huge run-on sentence and it doesn't hurt my head to read, I'm okay with it.

Thinking of changing your username?
                                    Don't change your name AFTER you order a profile. Why? Because I delete all of my layered, editable files after the commission is completed. If you want changes made to the profile, TELL ME WHEN I PM YOU. I even ask, every time, if there's anything you want me to change to tell me now. If you change your username, you'll have to commission me for a whole new profile, and it won't look nearly the same as the first. Save you and I the trouble of having to go through that, please.

Other information.
                                    If you want something done a specific way, or a specific font you want your actual pagetext (like what you actually type into the about me, the comment text, etc.) looks like, say something here!

Smitten Saint

User Image

Step Number O n e
                              You read the WHOLE front page.

Step Number T w o.
                              Copy the order form and fill in ALL the blanks. Don't leave anything open!

Step Number T h r e e.
                              After I accept your order, I will put your name in the slots. After your name is put in the slots, you MUST send me a trade within 48 hours. I cannot start the profile without a trade sent, and if it is not sent in 48 hours, you will be removed from the slots. Refer back to the RULES post if you find this unclear.

Step Number F o u r.
                              I will work on your image. After it is completed, I will PM you the image for your approval. This is the time where you tell me if you'd like any changes done, and not later. There's no turning back after this.

Step Number F i v e.
                              When you approve of the image, I will code it on my mule, Kamadali.

Step Number S i x.
                              After I code it, I will send you a link to my mule's profile, as will I accept the second half of my trade (where it goes from a thumbs-up to an OK). You approve of the final coding, or you tell me what to fix.

Step Number S e v e n.
                              After I have fixed or you have approved the code, you will accept your half of the trade.

Step Number E i g h t.
                              After the trade is completed, I will PM you the codes along with any instructions that may be needed.

Smitten Saint

User Image

Minimum bribe:
                            25O MILLION

Friends' Discount:
                            1OO MILLION

Maximum number of sections:
                            Choose 5:
                            About Me
                            Comments
                            Custom Section(s)
                            Contact Buttons (Add/PM/Trade/Ignore & Online/Offline)
                            Equipped
                            Multimedia
                            Wishlist

Coding only:
                            1O MIL + 1 MIL * (Number of Sections)

BRIBE ITEMS:
                            User Image
                            User Image
                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Smitten Saint

User Image
                          LONG STYLE
                          User ImageUser Image

WIDE STYLE
                          User Image

COMPACTED STYLE
                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Smitten Saint

User Image
                              FULL PROFILE FORM

[color=#4399b9][size=15]ORDER UP, RAWRY![/size][/color]

[color=#4399b9][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Username to put on the profile.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]PROFILE STYLE[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Long style, wide style, or compacted style.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]SECTIONS[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Pick UP TO 5 sections. CONTACT BUTTONS ARE A SECTION![/color]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][color=#4399b9][b]BUTTONS[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Add, Message, Trade, Ignore // Online&Offline (If NO BUTTONS, clear field).[/color]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][color=#4399b9][b]HOVERS[/b][/color] [color=#191919] Y/N -- The Add, message, trade, ignore, buttons change when you put your mouse over them. (If NO BUTTONS, clear field).[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]CURSOR[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Crosshair, Move, Normal, Custom (url, only works in FireFox)[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]INVISIBLE SCROLLBARS[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Y/N (Work in all browsers except IE)[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]ART[/b][/color] [color=#191919][url=Put your art link here]Click[/url] ALSO, for a better turnout for your profile, ART WITH NO BACKGROUND (not even white) AND CLEAN-CUT OUTLINES ARE PREFERRED! It produces the most optimal turnout for the profile. That pretty much means NO TRADITIONAL ART (unless extremely well outlined), and NO. SKETCHES.[/color]
                              [color=white]xx[/color][color=#4399b9][b]ARTIST'S PERMISSION[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Screenshot, please. If you are unable to get a screenshot, you may link me to the post where the artist gave you permission. I will NOT use the art without permission. Open source images are okay.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]FONT[/b][/color] [color=#191919]choose from [url=www.dafont.com]dafont.com[/url][/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]OTHER INFORMATION[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Put other information to further customize your profile here. You may specify colors to be used in the profile, such as text or themes you'd like fr your profile.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]BRIBE[/b][/color] [color=#191919]25O MIL OR BRIBE ITEM(S)[/color]

[align=center][color=#4399b9][size=15]THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME![/size][/color] [/align]

CODING ONLY FORM

[align=center][color=#4399b9][size=15]ORDER UP, RAWRY![/size][/color][/align]

[color=#4399b9][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Username to put on the profile.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]SECTIONS[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Pick up to 5 sections.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]CURSOR[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Crosshair, Move, Normal, Custom (url)[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]INVISIBLE SCROLLBARS[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Y/N (These work in every browser EXCEPT IE)[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]OTHER INFORMATION[/b][/color] [color=#191919]Put a secret word, or other information to further customize your profile here, such as colors you want used in the fonts or background colors.[/color]
                              [color=#4399b9][b]TOTAL[/b][/color] [color=#191919]5 MIL + 1 MIL * (Number of Sections)[/color]

Smitten Saint

User Image
                          PROFILE SLOTS

CLOSED //

CODING ONLY SLOTS

CLOSED

SUPER BRIBE SLOT

OPEN WHEN SLOTS ARE FULL (BRIBE ITEMS) //

PROCESS
                              On Hold / Awaiting Trade ---------------------------------- ☆☆☆☆
                              Image in Progress ----------------------------------------- ☆☆☆
                              Image Complete -- Awaiting Approval -----------------------★★☆☆
                              Approved -- Coding ----------------------------------------★★★
                              Coding Complete -- Awaiting Approval ---------------------- ★★★★

PAST CUSTOMERS
                              Zombachu [4OOk + 1OOk tip] // TranqulMelody [350k + 1Ok tip] // Sophisticated Disease [5Ok Coding] // Greteh [3OOk + 25k tip] // II Chubzy II [2OOk + 5Ok tip] // queenline [7OOk + 5Ok tip] // xRiniel [15Ok + LOVE tip] // Ayumi-Ruu [65k Coding] // ll Ryry ll [2OOk + 5Ok tip] // Radical Pizza [2OOk + 8k tip] // Ivory-Shadows [75k Coding + 25k tip] // a little rush [5OOk + ?k tip] // Habiti Gigi [34Ok + 4Ok tip] // Kagamine Shi [4OOk] // Pixitella [15Ok] // from love to pain [2OOk + 5Ok tip] // Chanyeol Biased [32Ok + Crystal Flower] // Notapriest [45Ok] // Kasoday [25Ok + 15k tip] // II_Simply Elegant_II [25Ok + 50k tip] // Neurotoxiin [free] // The Tamed [Vivacenote] // rhebbet [25Ok + 25k tip] // AnnaLeyah [3OOk + 1OOk tip] // Shirafuji Momoko [25Ok + 5Ok tip] // Pixitella [95k Coding + 15k tip] // adavi [25Ok] // Str8 Jacket Fashion [3OOk] // Pixitella [Freebie] // T y l e n o l. [45Ok] // I Sign In Hemlock [cancelled on me without saying so, someone else covered the cost. 3OOk] // Psychoesque [Demon Manifest]

Smitten Saint

User Image

What are "hovers"?
                        Hovers are used mostly in the contact buttons section. What it is, is that there is a plain image on your profile for the button, and when you go to click (or hover your mouse over) the button, the image changes to something completely (or vaguely) different.

What are "Invisible Scrollbars"?
                        They basically hide the ugly scrollbar in a profile section when the text overflows passed the set height for the section. EX: Write 50pixels worth of text, box only fits 40, and makes a scrollbar. With invisible ones, I can make that scrollbar disappear and make the profile look cleaner.

Do I HAVE to get the artist's permission?
                        YES. I am not allowed, by law, to use an image without the owner's consent. You may screen shot (print screen) the PM, post, or whatever (PM preferred) and show it to me, so that I may credit the artist on the profile.

Do you code pre-made profiles?
                        Of course I do. I even have my own little form for them in the "forms" post.

Can I edit the codes you give me?
                        No.

Can I order a profile for a friend? If so, how?
                        Of course you can! The only thing you need to do different is have your friend's username in the username section, and it'll be okay, because the username you put into the username section is the one I put on the profile.

I don't have the gold on me right now... Can I pay in items?
                        You can. The only thing I have about items is that, because I'll most likely sell it, it has to be a bit more than the minimum bribe, due to the taxes on the marketplace. I prefer you pay in pure gold, or items on my wishlist (which I hardly ever have displayed) than items. But I accept both, and combinations of the two.

Smitten Saint

Smitten Saint

Smitten Saint

Smitten Saint

Smitten Saint

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items