Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

User Image

{ And there’ll be sun sun sun. All over our bodies. And sun sun sun }
{--------------}

All down our necks And sun sun sun All over our faces:
Hello to those who are reading this. I am Tilly you see and this is my storage locker you see where I shall be keeping letters, responses to things, and so on. ;D Try not to post in here. <3

{--------------}

Dangerous Lover

"From: An anonymous benefactor
I . . . don't like you.
I don't know why, but I don't like you.
wrinkles nose

I can't help the feeling that I've seen you before.
And I can't help the feeling that it was in a hospital.
huffs

~ Nii-san"

Oh, I see that you do not like me. However, your reasoning behind it makes me more upset than your telling of your dislike of me. I would rather know why of something than just the flat fact. Are you sure you dislike me or someone who looks a little like me? You say that you have seen me before in a hospital but I have not been to one in a while. Perhaps it was someone else. Perhaps the person you are looking for is in another place.

[c: I do thank you for your gift and taking the time to write a letter to me. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

"&Uughh~" "OOOH~~"

"You like that don't you, you bad girl," says the stranger on your bed.
You blush violently.

The stranger stares back at you, "Oh, you must have misunderstood, this cupcake is just delicious! Here I insist you try some!"

-The Sweets Anon"

"Tch," she said and placed her hands on her hips," Misunderstood? What a funny thing says the one on my bed." She accepted the treat from the stranger and plucked the candy bat off the top of it. "While I do thank you for this tasty treat, I am not fond of you eating on top of my bed," she said and popped the candy treat into her mouth. "You shall have to face the dire consequences," she said while chewing away the candy piece and eying the stranger in a mischievous way. "Dire consequences."

[c: Thanks for being so awesome to take the time to send me a letter and a gift. ;D You got me a bit blushing yes you did. All misleading me first in a way. Kekeke.]

Dangerous Lover

"Perhaps so.
Forgive me then. About that girl with the detached limbs.
Would you hit her in the head for me?
Not that I care about her. It's just I've warned her before about
her limbs. Tsk.

~ Nii-san"

Not that you care about her? I highly doubt that. I believe that you are in denial of your caring about her. However, saying that you want me to hit her upside the head and also saying something about eating her alive highly alarms me. If you dare hurt her, I shall hurt you in return. There are consequences you shall be facing, Nii-san. Tch.

[c: Although thank you once again for well finding my 1st response in this mass of posts and sending another letter to me. Forgive me for my lateness.]

Dangerous Lover

You are headed home from a party and decide to take a shortcut through the pumpkin patch. It's dark and you cannot see much when you hear a small excited voice say, "Oh Mistress! There you are!"You stop a small black kitten with a red bow around its neck and a packaged gift almost as big as itself behind you. "I'm sorry... You are not my mistress."she says. You take a step back confused at a talking kitten. "Mistress..?" you ask. The kitten nods saying, "She left me here. She was headed to Salem for a meeting! I had this present for her... but... you can have it! If you see my mistress tell her I am looking for her!"She drops the gift and then runs off, disappearing into the night. You pick up the gift its tag reading...
*The Black Kitten*

She blinked at the run away kitten and smiled at the gift. "Thank you little one," she said," I shall be sure to tell your mistress if I see her." She held the gift in her arms and continued on her way to the party she needed to attend to.

Dangerous Lover

"-while you are dances reaches out to grasp your hand- If you do not mind this horrible glitter, I would very much enjoy a dance with you. -smiling- I have been dancing since I was eight, and let me tell you, it was a wild time in the twenties.
-Sven the Psionic"

She stared at him with a dumbstruck look on her face. First he asked her to kill him then he was asking her to dance. This man was bizarre and bit random with his intentions. She took a small step back and kept her hands out of reach of his. "I am sure you are quite the dancer but it seems a little odd of you to first ask me to kill you and then ask me to dance with you." She gestured to their surroundings of the alleyway. "And it seems to be odd to be dancing in an alleyway. Then again, why am I still here in this alleyway with you?"

Dangerous Lover

"TILLY! *a big blue creature tackle-glomps you, licking your face and wagging his stubby little tail* How the masquerade going, huh? Huh? ...Oh, right, you need to breath. *Gets off of you*

So, how's the masquerade treating you? I hope it's been great so far. *Sniffs the air* Oh! I think they're giving out free drinks over there! See ya later Till!

~Mr. Monster Guy"

"Wah!" she squeaked when the fellow glomped her to the ground and was licking her face. "Oh ha ha Hi Monster," she said while laughing happily but also turning bit red in the face due to the lack of air. She nodded at his questions but finally felt herself free from his hug. "I ha yeah ha." She was coughing and trying to take in as much as she she could at the moment. "One moment." She sighed and stood back up. "The masquerade has been treating me well," she said while fixing up her appearance. She smiled at him and waved. "I shall see you around then, Monster. Don't get drunk on those free drinks though."

[c: Thank you for spending me a letter dear friend. <3 Forgive me for how late I am.]

Dangerous Lover

"It is Halloween, and you decide to break off from your pack and explore the city streets. You come across a trail of what appears to be glitter and follow it. It appears that the person is moving fast, however, you eventually catch up to a blonde haired man hiding in an alleyway. He looks directly at you when you round the corner and sighs. That blasted woman. I hope she doesn't find me. He sighed and blows out a long puff of smoke from his cigarette in a direction that doesn't interfere with your breathing space. He is drenched with sweat but doesn't look the least bit tired. His teeth seem to gleam when he smiles at you, he puts his cigarette out on the ground and approaches you, glitter falling from his gleaming body with each step he takes. Every part of him seems caked with different colored sparkles. I have a favor to ask. He smiles again and looks at the gun shot across the street. Get a gun, and just headshot me. . . I can't do the whole sparklepire thing and they just won't come off! He says, remorseful and sad.
-Sven the Psionic"

She gave him an incredulous glare and folded her arms across her chest. "What did you just ask me?" she said in disgust. She wrinkled her nose at him and huffed. "Asking me to end your life? Ha. Do not say such a silly thing." Yes, she was trying to be the one who was morally good. Although the vast amounts of glitter on him were gaudy, they had some qualities that made him slightly striking. Yes, they did make him glow but the light each piece would reflect reminded her of the stars. "I can offer you comfort for your troubles but I can not end them," she said frankly," You shall need to either deal with it, find another way to fix it, or ask someone else."

[cx Sorry for how late my reply is. D; Forgive me~! Anyways, thank you for sending me a letter. <3]

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
"Sassy..I like it," says the stranger.
He starts to inch toward you slowly.

"I'd like to hear about these consequences," he says while his warm breath caresses on the nape of your neck.
Carefully, he starts to move his hands up the bottom of your back.

You feel stunned, you try to think, but you barely scrambled out your mumbles.

He gets in closer, his body pushes down on yours.

-The Sweets Anon

"Tch," she snickered at him while he pressed up against her. "Oh you like that? How funny of you to call me a bad girl when you are acting like this. I have to say that the tables have turned and you are the bad one." Although she was keeping up an aloof and flirtatious manner, the pink blush stained on her face had another story. True feeling his breath on her neck got her heart beating. True feeling his hands going up her back made her spine tingle. True feeling his body against her made her fingers tremble. Yet, she was not going to give in and make him believe that he was winning anything. "Sassy? Me? Oh you truly flatter me," she said and placed her hands on the hands that were going up her back. "The consequences? Oh I will happily tell you about them." She pressed his hands against the fabric of her dress and pushed them up slightly. "However," she cooed," Be wary of them. I am not the kind who can easily give a slap on the wrist to those who eat on my bed." She pulled him in to lean closer to her.

[c: Forgive me for the lateness of my reply. Been bit busy you see but ta da~! Thank you so so much for well finding my response and even sending another letter in response to that. > w<]

Dangerous Lover

"In denial? I'm not in denial about anything.
I do not really care for her. huffs

Eat her alive? I warned her about being eaten alive.
Why would I eat her in the first place? I'm no cannibal.

. . . That voice.
It's there again. Can you hear it?
~ Nii - san"

You sure? I mean you were caring enough to warn her about getting eaten alive.
Ah yes. Forgive me for my misunderstanding. My friend failed to properly phrase what she was saying. Apologetic look

Voice? I do not hear any voice besides the music. Can you describe it?

[D; Yeah like super forgive me for being so late. c: Thanks for the letter once again.]

Dangerous Lover

"The cherry blossom is said to symbolize the transience of life in Japan.
Take this flower and enjoy the beauty of the life you have.

~Flower of Japan"

Thank you kind Flower. Not only did you give me a lesson on the symbolism of the blossom but also words that I believe everyone should follow. c: What a beautiful life we all have. <3 Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. <3 Forgive me for how late my response was.

Dangerous Lover

'"Haha," he chuckles slightly.

You never seemed to notice before ,but when you looked closely at his face he had brightest blue eyes that twinkled even in the night, as if the stars had mirrored into them. The distance between us had lessened, and just when our lips just almost touched, he fell to my side, laying on his back and laughed again.

"Sorry," he says gently. "You win, I don't think I could do anymore," he adds. "I'm... just going to rest here a bit, I hope you don't mind," he says faintly.

Your confused, yet you let him stay in his place. Then, you see that he already had fallen into deep sleep. He's breathing quite abnormally and heavily, he looks as if he'd broken into a sweat a long time ago. Something was wrong... You quietly crawl over to his place, but something wet catches onto your hand.

Blood.

-The Sweets Anon'

So close yet so far. She had her breath held. She had anticipated it. She wanted it. Yet, she was left short. All she got was a ghost kiss for her lips were tingling with the sensation of what could have been. "Tch." She pouted at him and had her arms crossed. "What a tease." She sat at the edge of the bed and watched his silly laughing face. There was a triumphant smirk on her face when he called her the winner. "I guess you can rest but I am amazed at how you can tire quickly."

His laughter had subsided when she saw that he had fallen asleep. It was suppose to be all cool. Just let him rest for a while and then make him face the consequences when he rested up. Story was taking a detour when he started to breath raggedly and was sweating away to leave his forehead glistening with drops of it. "Heh, having a dirty dream?" she joked at him and scooted herself over to him. She lifted her hand up to touch his forehead but notice the red on her fingers.

"What the heck is this?" she said and sneered at the stain on her hand. "Blood?" She sniffed her fingers and rubbed them together to feel the texture. She was not fully sure and felt worry washing over her. "Oh please do not tell me that he is bleeding on my sheets. Please do not tell me he some how stabbed me. Please do not tell me he has been stabbed somewhere." She leaned in more and gently placed a hand on his face. "Let's see if those blue shining lights are still in your eyes," she sighed and used her thumb to tug up one of his eyelids to reveal whether or not he was alive. "If you are still alive, you are now going to face more worse consequences than I had stated before."

First he eats on her bed. Second he plainly flirts with her. Third he falls asleep on her bed. Four he bleeds on her bed. What a world.

[^ ^ Forgive me for my late reply. I was distracted and was thinking of my response to you. I am amazed that you took the time to find me out again in the mass of posts. I am more surprised with you being generous with your recent gift. c: Much appreciations yes. Thank you. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

{--------------}

Ah thank you for this gift but I am more grateful of your compliment. Calling me pretty. That really did make me smile. [But maybe that is because I like it when people say such things to me because I am bit of a diva who likes to be told nice things.] You picked a good color of a gift for it matches with my hair. I shall have to use this in the near future. However, when you said 'In life...', I am wondering what you mean by that. Are you alive? Are you a ghost? What do you mean? I shall stay safe these cold nights. I will protect myself from the cold with warmth of well inside my home. I shall be happy but then again I am always happy. Yes, I do remind myself of the people I have in my life and think of the love that is shared. Thank you for these reminders. Thank you for your letter. Thank you for spending time to send something to me. Thank you~

Quote:
Oh how lovely your mask is...but here. Please accept this small gift. It's small but it's pretty, just as you are dear lady. Perhaps you can make better use of this than myself. In life, it had been a small treasure...be safe these cold nights. Be happy too. I hope you remain well, and I hope you know you are always loved.

~Love J.

{--------------}

Dangerous Lover

User Image

{--------------}

;D Very very..PUNNY you nameless jokester you. <3 Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. <3 Much appreciations.

Quote:
Q. What do monsters order in fast food restaurants?
A. French FRIGHTS!

{--------------}

Dangerous Lover

User Image

{--------------}

Ai yah. What a generous gift you have given to me and I thank you for it. Much appreciations indeed. Also, I highly appreciate that you even took the time to spot me out again from the sea of replies and well even replied back to my reply. I must write my response to you.

Clever am I? Not really, I have been reading poems as of last week and well I have to read and figure out why what was said was there. That phrase stuck out to me. I wish not to frighten you back to your slumber though. Will our masks frighten you? Well that highly depends on who you are. Do you scare easily? If yes, then you shall be falling asleep rather soon. If not, then you will stay awake a while longer. However, if you wish to stay awake, try not to look into the face of the masks that can scare you away. I like being awake as well but I see your point of me going to sleep soon.

I did not wanted to go to sleep before I got to reply to your message. I would hate to reply to you the next day and well have you not see it.While you may wish to stay awake longer, I say that you do not have to go to sleep entirely. There is such thing as a nap.~

Thank you for your reminder once again. I remember that I am loved. There are many who I love as well. Thank you once again, J, for your letter and gift. Thank you. Thank you.

Quote:
How clever you are...but what I am well...it is the week when one must wear masks to frighten the dead back to sleep. Soon...will the masks on the faces of lovely, kind people make me sleep again? I like being awake...but at some point you must sleep...

I just wish to stay awake a little bit longer, and give dear ones like you what I can.

Remember dear, you are loved.

~Love J

{--------------}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out