Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Mads Ren`ai
GreenInkling

Green gulped and nodded. "Yeah, what luck!" Maybe it was that her mind was already occupied with troubles - like staying alive and un-lycanthropic - but she didn't notice Mads gloss over the explanation as quickly as possible and change the subject.

"Say," an idea occurred to her all of the sudden, "I've been unemployed for a while now. Think your G CORP Support group might have an open position for someone like me?"

Will we organize a group to go trick-or-treating in towns? c:

Mads' smile widened a bit more as Green explained her idea.
"As a matter of fact, we're always looking for new hands to help us out. And right at this moment, we need it even more, since we have just recently moved to a brand new facility."

Digging into the pocket once more, Mads brought out a piece of paper and handed it to Green.
"This is the application form. All you'll need is to fill it out, and send it to our office, then we'll take care of the rest."

Hmm. Sounds possible. I was just hunting Jack in zOMG, but since he doesn't give the badge this year, I have changed my mind on doing that. emotion_donotwant
I dunno how many others here are up for your idea though. :0

She felt a little thrill of her heart as she reached out and took the application. Could it be that she was finally going to find her place in Gaia? Out of this tragedy of a Halloween perhaps something good would come.

Green didn't wait to fill out the form, but swept an area clear of confetti on the lab table and started right away. As she scribbled her name and address, followed by previous work experience (a bit of vendoring here, some art shop free lance work there) she couldn't shake a growing itch. Her fingers wiggled to the back of her neck, but the mysterious sensation seemed to travel and grow.

In a few seconds, the itch had grown unbearable. She dropped her pin and began to scratch fervently all over her body. Then, suddenly, she felt very hot.

"What's happening to me?" she asked plaintively.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Where'd everybody go? :c
It's taken great energy to come this far but the battle is not over. I will put an end to this rampant lycanthropy!

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
I can't wait for Halloween!

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
[NPC] Lambeth Peninsula
It's taken great energy to come this far but the battle is not over. I will put an end to this rampant lycanthropy!

Me too! Power to ya!

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
GreenInkling

Where'd everybody go? :c

I'm right here. Someone had to borrow the computer. And I may disappear again...

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Seteppe
[NPC] Lambeth Peninsula

Me too! Power to ya!

Please, Sir. Have pity on me!

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
GreenInkling
Seteppe
[NPC] Lambeth Peninsula

Me too! Power to ya!

Please, Sir. Have pity on me!

For you, sure.

Toothsome Rogue

9,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[NPC] Lambeth Peninsula

mhmm got stabbed a billion times just for chatting in this thread.

Romantic Humorist

GreenInkling
    She felt a little thrill of her heart as she reached out and took the application. Could it be that she was finally going to find her place in Gaia? Out of this tragedy of a Halloween perhaps something good would come.

Green didn't wait to fill out the form, but swept an area clear of confetti on the lab table and started right away. As she scribbled her name and address, followed by previous work experience (a bit of vendoring here, some art shop free lance work there) she couldn't shake a growing itch. Her fingers wiggled to the back of her neck, but the mysterious sensation seemed to travel and grow.

In a few seconds, the itch had grown unbearable. She dropped her pin and began to scratch fervently all over her body. Then, suddenly, she felt very hot.

"What's happening to me?" she asked plaintively.

"Hm? What are you talking about? You look just fine to me?" Mads reassured her, head tilted slightly to one side, with a clueless expression on the face. "Unless... you didn't happen to have gotten bitten by one of those werewolves, did you? 'cause in that case we might be getting a problem soon. Especially you, since Hunters seem to have been dropping by here the last few days."

Romantic Humorist

[NPC] Lambeth Peninsula

[NPC] Piotr Weller
Thine efforts to the good fight art commendable. Keep up the good work!

Thank you both for having dropped by.
It feels much safer around here, when we know you are patrolling the area. 3nodding

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Seteppe

For you, sure.

Thank you. I didn't ask to be a werewolf, someone infected me! *tears*

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
GreenInkling
Seteppe

For you, sure.

Thank you. I didn't ask to be a werewolf, someone infected me! *tears*

Really? I wanted to be a shadow werewolf, and I got it. But I died and turned back to human. I then decided not to participate in this event any more.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wow still no page 150?

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150