Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Kin

User Image

Welcome to Light Rain, our little graphics shop. I would appreciate if you read the entire front page, but if you aren't going to, you need to at least read the rules, and ordering information. You should hit the <3 button for us ;D

The Shop is: Open

Regular Slots are: Open
Bribe Slots are: Open

We offer current and classic profiles, thread layouts, quest bars, and buttons. Between the two of us, your order shouldn't take more than a few days. While Chidori and I make different profiles, we work on other graphics together. Having the same style, we both can pass off work to each other getting the job done twice as fast.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the shop. These are your custom graphics being made and we want them to be exactly what you want. Thank you for stopping by and we hope you order something some time~

!!! We are no longer a free shop. Thank you all who supported us !!!

User Image

1.8.12 Grand Re-opening! We're no longer doing free orders due to the fact that it utterly destroys our drive to work
10.19.11 We decided to stay a free shop
10.11.11 Grand Opening!
10.10.11 Setting up shop

Some Witty Name's Significant Otter

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500
User Image

Follow the ToS.

Read the entire front page.

Be respectful.

Do not quote the front page.

Be patient, we have a life outside of Gaia and stuff happens. We tend to lose our temper to rude people, so lets try to keep the peace when it comes to orders.

Problems can be easily solved with respect. Again, don't be rude, we are capable of discussing things calmly.

Please use proper English. Do not use chatspeak. Abbreviations such as "lol" are fine, but do not use it for every single word.

Order form must posted without a posting style, and no changes can be made to the order form. Also, do not PM an orders! Doing either of these will result in an automatic ignore.

If you're offering a bribe, it needs to be a bribe. Make it seriously worth our time.

Do NOT steal any graphics and/or remove my signature from anything we make.

Rules are subject to change at any given time.

Astral Kin

User Image

☁★★★Current Profiles
These are made by Chidori_Rain. They allow you arrange your profile in up to 3 columns and have unlimited boxes. These boxes can contain whatever you want and can be edited yourself to fit your profile needs.

They will look something like this:
User Image----------User Image----------User Image

☁★★★Classic Profiles
Made by Hikari_Kisu. These profiles have little content which make it simple and clean. The only things that are here are sections like About Me, Comments, Wishlist, etc. With the addition of Add, Trade, Message, etc buttons. I cannot add custom sections. While it is simple, the graphic can be altered to look however you want it, I can even add art of your avi to the profile if it meets certain conditions.

User Image

☁★★★Simple Layout
A simple layout would be something like the layout of the shop. They're in boxes of various color and design with whatever text is required; also ranging in length and width. Upon ordering you will receive one title graphic and as many mini banners as you need along with two buttons that link back to your thread. Other samples can by found under the category Simple Layout here

☁★★★Complex Layout
Pretty self explanatory, this layout is a little more than the Simple Layout. They are not contained in boxes and tend to have a more complicated design be more open, giving them a free look. This package is the same as the Simple one, coming with one title, unlimited mini's, and two buttons that link back to your thread. Examples can be found here under the category Complex Layout

User Image

☁★★★For Your Signatures and Quest Threads
Made by Chidori_Rain. Don't like the tektek quest bars? Making your own out of text taking up too many characters in your sig? Well, these quest bars can come in a design and color that actually fit your item. They are made with a graphic program where the gold amount is part of the picture, and are thus, not editable by you. Luckily, after purchasing these, you will have free gold updates until you no longer need them. (To a reasonable extent).

Ours can be found in our sigs and will look something like this:

User Image

☁★★★From Links to Bumps
Little graphics that link you to other threads, profiles, etc. Are generally 200x40, but the size can vary a little. One design will get you a set of at least 5.

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500
User Image

Prices for all graphics are strictly name-your-own except for the buttons. We're not all that
picky about payments, however, know that how much you offer will determine the complexity
and priority of your order. Obviously, someone offering 50k for a profile will not receive the
same amount of attention as a 200k profile.

Buttons are 1k per design with a limit of 5. This price can be discussed, however.

Astral Kin

User Image

Regular Slots

1. Zach-Candy xx// xx Current Profile xx // xx 29,369g
2. LvlHeadedCrazy xx // xx Simple Thread Layout xx // xx 50,000g
3. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
4. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
5. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
6. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
7. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
8. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --

Bribe Slots

1. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
2. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
3. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --
4. -- xx // xx -- xx // xx --

Pending Payment

-//- --

User Image

Repeat recipients in bold

Anya Ozera ll l3lossoms ll Baret Raspba ll Miss Moka ll Mistress of a Vampire 2 ll Sarcastic Pop Tart ll KpopxLuver ll Vintage Candy ll Wingless Guardian ll Sweet Sugarness Cupcake ll iiuu ll Lady N a v a e h ll j e l l y p o p l u v e ll califairry ll Tay Approves ll Syainna ll Renia goes RAWR ll kira3542 ll

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500
User Image

We have taken the time to explain each aspect of each form to eliminate confusion. Please read what each section of your order means so we can make you the graphic you want; copy the light blue section to fill out your form. Remember, do not post the form with your post style.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

☁★★★Current Profile Form

Background Color – Overall color of the profile's background
Background Image – Image to go in the background
Theme or Color Scheme – Either a theme like music, stars.. ect. or give me a set of colors to use
Font Color – Color of the overall font of the profile
Link Color – Color for your links. If not specified, it will be the font color
Link Decoration – Underline, Overline, Strike-Through
Columns – 2 or 3
Name Headers Color – The color of the box with section titles
Panel Border Style – Dashed, Dotted, Double, Solid
Panel Border Color – Color of the border chosen
Panel Color – Color of the panel.
Panel Background Image – Image that goes inside the panels.
Payment - What you're offering to pay.

[quote="Chidori Rain"][/quote]
[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/Serra_Thorne/OrderCurrent.png[/img]

[color=#738cc7]
[b]Background Color :[/b]
[b]Background Image :[/b]
[b]Theme or Color Scheme :[/b]
[b]Font Color :[/b]
[b]Link Color :[/b]
[b]Link Decoration :[/b]
[b]Columns :[/b]
[b]Name Headers Color :[/b]
[b]Panel Border Style :[/b]
[b]Panel Border Color :[/b]
[b]Panel Color :[/b]
b]Panel Background Image :[/b]
[b]Payment :[/b]
[/color]

☁★★★Classic Profile Form

Name: The name that you want on the profile.
Theme: The overall design of the profile. Music design, animal, stars, etc.
Colors: What you want the colors of the profile to be. Please hex codes or rgb.
Background: What background do you want? It can be a color, or an idea or a picture. (Hex codes, clouds, stars, etc.)
Fonts: Pretty much the type of font you want. Fancy, blocky, graffiti, etc. You can choose a specific font from Dafont.com.
Content: What you want IN the profile, about me section, comments, wish list, add, trade and message buttons, etc.
Art: Want a certain picture or avi art in your profile? (Must have artists permission.)
I will not find the art for you. If you want it in there, put the link here. Be sure to tell me how big you want it compared to the profile.
Media: Tell me what kind of media you want to use, if you want it. I can only do stuff from playlist.com and youtube right now. If you want, I can TRY to do another kind, but if I can't, you're either going to have to do without, or make one on either of the two above.
Anything Else?: Questions, comments, or concerns? Anything you think I need to know.
Payment: Whatever you're going to pay.

[quote="Hikari_Kisu"][/quote]
[center][img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/Serra_Thorne/OrderClassic.png[/img]

[size=14]
[b][color=#738cc7]
Name:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Fonts:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Content:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Media:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[/color]

☁★★★Thread Layout Form

Type: (Simple or Complex?)
Theme: (The overall style)
Font: (Preferably from dafont.com)
Colors: (Colors you want used. Hex numbers are always nice.)
Text on the title: (What you want the main banner to say.)
Sections:
1.) (Rules, Announcements, etc. Add or delete as many numbers as needed)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
Affiliates Banners: (You can have up to two of the same design. If you want something specific, be specific."
1.) (Text you want in your button)
2.)
Anything else? (Any details you would like us to know.)
Payment: (How much you’re offering to pay.)

[color=#738cc7]
[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/Serra_Thorne/OrderThread.png[/img]

[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Font:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Text on the title:[/b]
[b]Sections:[/b]
[b]1.)[/b]
[b]2.)[/b]
[b]3.)[/b]
[b]4.)[/b]
[b]5.)[/b]
[b]6.)[/b]
[b]Affiliates Banners:[/b]
[b]1.)[/b]
[b]2.)[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
[/color]

☁★★★Quest Bar Form
Item Name/Quest: (The item you want on the bar, Amount of gold needed, items questing, etc.)
Design: (What you want the bar to look like. If you want for it to be based on the item, then say: “Same as the item.”)
Progress: (How much gold you have for the quest / How much you need; We can find MP price if needed.)

[color=#738cc7]
[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/Serra_Thorne/OrderBar.png[/img]

[b]Item Name/Quest:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b]
[b]Progress:[/b]
[/color]

☁★★★Button Form
Text: (Bump, Quest thread name, etc.)
Design: (What you want it to look like.)
Colors: (What colors you want used.)
Font: (What font to use.)
Size: (How big you want it, 200x40, etc.)
Link: (Where you want the button to link to.)
Payment: (How much you’re offering.)

[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/Serra_Thorne/OrderButton.png[/img]

[color=#738cc7]
[b]Text:[/b] (Bump, Quest thread name, etc.)
[b]Design:[/b] (What you want it to look like.)
[b]Colors:[/b] (What colors you want used.)
[b]Font:[/b] (What font to use.)
[b]Size:[/b] (How big you want it, 200x40, etc.)
[b]Link:[/b] (Where you want the button to link to.)
[b]Payment:[/b] (How much you’re offering.)
[/color]

Astral Kin

User Image

Happily empty~!

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

User Image

If you would like to be here, please PM Hikari_Kisu or myself your banner. Size 200x40 only please.

Link In
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.75251321/][img]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j356/LightRainShop/Buttons/LightRain.png[/img][/url]

Link Out

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Kin

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

Astral Kin

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points