• Wing Mastery 100
User Image

"A donation is never required; a tip is always admired."

Please ignore this content for now.

Thread in progress.
ϝąɗeɗ Ғąɳtąsΐes - Å ℚuҽʂʈ Tħŗҽą∂. ♈

An Abstract
This questing thread is more then a handful of things to me:
-It was originally a forum within the Pie Hard event, and it's first 70 or so pages reflect that.
-It is the impromptu and tiny home to my art/graphics shop.
-It is a place to chat with friends as we work on mutual goals.
-It is essentially a board where people can leave me messages.
-It will be where I enshrine donators and commissioners.
-It will be used to track my goals and progress in various quests.
-It will be a motivator to me, and kept decently well updated.

Leather-bound Law
1. One shall always follow the Gaian ToS.
2. One shall be courteous to others.
3. One shall cease and desist within my thread from any action, should I overtly say it is necessary to stop.
4. One shall end up on my ignore list for violating any of the above.

Immaterial Aspirations
Here are the most current goals from my wishlist, which is really more of a quest list, but I appreciate help all the same. Donators get their own post, for I adore them and primarily deal in small amounts from many individuals.
I do not keep track of previously completed quests, as most things I wear, I set time aside to earn. I only keep track of donations, for they are the things that matter.
Three very important things to know about all of my future goals: One, I love ram horns, and shall own everything resembling them on Gaia; two, I collect MCs, and they take priority at the beginning of every month; finally, three, I someday wish to own one of every Evolving Item, for they are handy and so very worth the effort.

Currently questing:

Rapidly upcoming quests: Zodiacal, Candy Corn Horns, Fortune's Favor, Sweetheart.

Quests I'm having to put on hold: and further back until caught up with hiatus months.

Questing: Oct'10 (Ruby Pendant / Mwee the Dragon) letters.

Do so very much appreciate: Any game items, from zOMG to Towns to Fishing, and everything in between. Especially Alchemy game items, for I'm slowly but surely working on Alchemy.

By-chance Questing: Art. I truly adore it, and I will pull out any of my hundreds of characters, make any avatar, of any scheme, or accept any type of art, for I love it so. It makes my nerves and emotions positively sing for a while, which can be hard to do to me at all in the first place.

Faded Feathers - A Hard-to-Find-Shop
I work graphics for various prices. This can range from avatar art, to banners, signatures, profiles, entire thread layouts, avatars themselves, image maps, and things of the like. I do not do writing on demand anymore. The price depends on the time it will take me to accomplish something, but I positively love undercutting all competition. Keep that in mind.
A person has to ask to see some of my work, but in the Donator/Commissioner section, it will be relatively easy to locate users who previously hired me; if you're that curious and don't want to bother asking.
This section will be better fleshed out at a later date.

Social Pleasantries
I enjoy zOMG and a tad bit of what I believe is called 'literate' roleplaying. Other video games and books tend to steal my attention, as well as school and work. There isn't anything important about me as an individual, but I like to learn about what makes other people interesting. I'm fond of conversing with folk, so should someone read this, consider it an invitation to a verbal tea party.
I can mainly be found in a couple of art shops and freebie threads of friends, and a Charity by the name of 'Everyone's Always Questing', also for the company. The zOMG forum and the occasional sequestered roleplaying guild would be other makeshift homes. I wander where my acquaintances and friends go, looking for something fulfilling.
In short, my interests involve sociology, psychology, chess, writing and roleplaying, a vast array of science-fiction and fantasy novels, manga, anime, sewing, martial arts as a large category, and video games of all sorts. Whatever you are interested in talking about, I likely will be as well, even if it's a new topic to me.
A pleasure to make your acquaintance, silent fellow.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

(Trades/Gifts updated 04.20.15)
aboriginal_kumquat - Enki Catch x 2.
II Aigoo II - Sundae Need More Healing!, Drachen Nautical Pearl, Magical Biscuit, Kittens in Soft Mittens, Feeling Lucky Tomorrow, [Exclusive] Tiny Celestial Bachelorette,
Aerienni - Libra Horns
Aisling the Dreamer - Flowing Lucid Delusion.
Aoizulla - Gentle Ramifications.
Arlette Mori - Heads or Tails x 3.
Asian Sins Asians - Pink Bunny Slippers.
Aurora the succubus / Th0tday / Arashiyama - Demon's Eminence, Radiant Ruler, Beautiful Sensei's Serenading Style, Tama the Brave Warrior, George's Pipe (C), Pancake Social (C), Mr. Shark March (C), Crimson Magic Ink (C), Phasing Lily (C), THE SUN (OMNOM) (C), Fragrant Heartbeat (C), Table Rage (C), He Approaches (C), Noire Chevalier (C), Rosie Bridesmaid (C), Corroded Strongman (C), Dead Parade (C), Flowery Trellis (C), White Pawn Infantry (C), L'alchimiste de Flamme (C), RabuRabu Purikura (C), Mysterious Captain (C), Amaranthine's Hood (C), Astra: Bats and Pumpkins Sprinkles (C), Penman's Steel (C), The House Wins (C), Azure Guidance (C), Triple Seven Bandit (C), Teal Knight Lancer (C), Flossy Fox (C), Cecilia's Circlet (C), The Dark Ringmaster (C), Yafehiel's Protection (C), Gin the Kitsune (C), Brown Mack Jacobi Scarf (C), Stray Dogs (C), Ship Captain (C), Medusa (C), Coral Edge (C), Child of Gevaudan (C), Renard's Fortissimo Flowing Hair {B}, Refined Checkmate Academy, The Fishing Market rig x2, Loyal's Shuffle (100 Pack), Kindred: Candy Corn Skulverine.
[Exclusive] Submerged Samurai Soul, Attitude Schoolboy, Heart/Mind, Starlight Sweater, Hook's Cruelty, Tapioca Green Tea, Revenge of the Fifth, Vagrant Son, Queen of the Rogue Sea, Sweet Berry Mousse, SDPlus IGI Devil of Halos, Posh Dame, Envious night Jewel, Box of Totally Innocent Objects, CMYK Death Speaker, CMYK Bear Batter, Warped Advance Hero, Get Lift, Lucky the Cat, Rooftop Hunter, Nimble Cyclist, Vengeful Jackalope, Energetic Student K, Femme Fatal, Cutie Crybaby S, Etolie Charmed Rose, Graceful Lovebirds, Casia Virentiis Medica, Handsome Hotsprings Hottie, Elegant Assassin, Dapper Hat Collection, Seductive Elegant Assassin, Envious Elegant Assassin, Submerged Assassin, Exemplary Capri.
Bes in a Box - Mournful Wail.
Bleikur - Fairy Ellette.
Blood Mistress Kyoku - Red's Cobalt Hood.
calinthe - Northern Woolly Warden.
chiisai-akanbo - Revive.
cleio - Coocoon.
lI_DeVoN_II - Creamy Mini Angel Wings; and BRAIN: Indigo's Hood, Red's Hood, Red's Cobalt Hood, Ivory's Hood, Ebony's Hood, Rose's Hood, and Amaranthine's Hood; Red's Constant Nobody; Cria.
Diffie Dwarf - Trash x1356.
Dissociated Dreamer - Scholar of the Delicate Roses.

Doodle_Neko - [KINDRED] Renee
Endymoin - Dainty Porridge, When I Grow Up, Aerial Artistry, Hardboiled Heartbreaker, Vanishing Catch You
EvAlQuSo Charity - Petal Professor Hana.
FaeT_Aisa - Northern Sleet.
FIavie - Firefly's Flame 2nd gen, Jekyll's Avarice, Bloody Kumiho's Sister.
FickleRirei - Mithril Coin (1bil).
FMTenpo - Countless original MCs, pink link, 2200gc.
Geno Rhapsody - Inugami Tensei (C), Resonate Timekeeper (C)
giesta - Astra: 12th Gaiaversary Cake.
HCTotorro - Mlle Butterfly{B}, The Sphinx{B}.
HellBilly Storm - Kat's Kokeshi Doll Aquarium Monster x 7, Bladed Vase Aquarium Monster x 1, Kokeshi Collectable Aquarium Monster x 7, Flying Coatl Aquarium Monster x 1.
HelllixX - Canadian Bacon.
Hime Tea - Adventurous Prince of the Sea.
honey spice - Ghostly Starcandy
idhnag - Trickster's Artifice, Ludicrous Lovely Lady Lucie; every 2016 Valentine's Day bundle.
Irrafay - Trash x100.
Iavish - Vendor of Things {B}.
Jisen Meizuki - Abundant Kaguyahime, Scorned Kaguyahime, A Parliament of Owlpothecaries, Deinocti's Betrayal,
Katolincat - Bells Of Winter
Katsu Shunu - Red's Hood.
kkkkris/krissizle - Latter Day Caesar, 200gc.
Kuja Youko - Night Weaver, Ruby Cache, Dragoon of Lalune (silver version).
Kurizu1 - Blood Bat Recipe.

Lady-Ecanus - Astra: Mini Gold and Black Flapping Angel Wings, Astra: Rolling Rainstorm, Golden Laurels, Demon's Prevalence, Demon's Dignity, Primrose Grove, Primrose Lane, Primrose Trail, Primrose Path, Primrose Way, Wretched Hunger, [Ga60b]Night Bug Wanderer, Otaku Sanctuary, Mystic Locations, Dark Feeling Knotty, Cool Feeling Knotty, Light Feeling Knotty, Got Cool Buns, Fragrant Vetiver Fragment, Fragrant Fragment, Invigorating Ragnarok U, Cool Cut Up, Light Heartthrob Lifeguard Hair, Light Cut Up, Galactic Messiah's Tresses, Red Body Dye, Yellow Body Dye, Green Body Dye, Blue Body Dye, Purple Body Dye, Pure White Mini Angel Wings, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare Wings, Blooded Black Devil Tail, Pride of Hubris, Park Fighter, Icy Marionette, Crimson Marionette, Melty Marionette Restrung, Beneath the Juniper Tree, Beneath the Oak Tree [/Gab], Shoujo Days: Our Childhood Bestie Bundle, Shoujo Days: Our Heroine Bundle, Shoujo Days: Our Love Interest Bundle x2, Rose Coloring Dye x2, Lilac Coloring Dye, Fiesta Coloring Dye x2, Sandman x Jack Frost Couple Bundle, Chincha and Prose Couple Bundle, Autumn's Serene x Flora's Waltz Couple Bundle, Roseus x Serotina Couple Bundle, Oh Brother Bundle, Rosamund Bundle, Naughty Critters: Melon x2, Lovely Sainte Bundle, Community Picks: RandomKate, Vanilla Wafer Bundle,
Naughty Critters: CMYK x2, Cosplaying Chaos: Magical Girl Bundle, Cosplaying Chaos: Brawler Bundle, Cosplaying Chaos: Demon Bundle, Cosplaying Chaos: Princess Bundle x2, [Ga150b] Mournful Mine Mine Mine, The Panda Bear Hunters, Grim Crane Warrior, Rookie's Pursuit, Vengeful Gatekeeper, Black Duet Wings, Butterfly Step, Adelaar Sideris, Vivid Lisa's Ombre Locks, The Mournful Spirits Reign, One-Sided Regard, Jasmine Enchantress, Soothing Starshine, The Unhinged Hatter, Counterfeit Colleen, Acquisitive Crane Empress, Dove's Remedy, Chiyome's Bane, Lunar Moth To A Flame, Coy Midori, Rainbow Brilliance, Cursed Porcelain Dragon, Florid Dollhouse Demon, Kiko's Wishful Enticement, In Fall He Sleeps, Totally Cozy Chick, Don't Speak, Moira's Pink Rebellion, Fallen Marionette Restrung [/Gab], GaiaCon 2k16 Artist Alley: Pyawakit x2, GaiaCon 2k16 Artist Alley: shavostars, GaiaCon 2k16 Artist Alley: Natsube, Lemonade Stand: Mango, Lemonade Stand: Blackberry, Lemonade Stand: Strawberry, Card Magician, White Laurels, Toxic Gloom Fox, [Animal] Rabbitan [Animal] George the Magnificent [Animal] Bobabebe [Animal] Creme Peche [Animal] Spector Shoujo [Animal] Dee and Es, Puff Power, Cursed Jellyfrills, Algid Tenacious Love, Enduring Memory of a Corvus, Ghastly Stoic Mage, Furever Good Furiends, Beelzebub's Wings, Astra: Bubblegum Ascending Wings, Adrian's Wings, Freya's Sinful Wings, Moe Pink Splattered Wings, Eve's Wings, Cream Heavenly Wings, Galaxy Mitenala, Mystic's Hymns of The Black Kingdom,
Mystic Witch of Fate, Fingerpainting: and be blue bundle, Fingerpainting: Riyokuma bundle, Fingerpainting: Shouburn bundle. [1000+ items that trade history deleted. T.T Everything from usermades to rig fails.]
Leonis x4, Cathartic Leonis x2, Starcrossed Heart x4, Cheeky Monkey x2, Study Hall Bundle, iCONic '17 Princely Bundle, Spooky Doll Trunk Demon Bundle, Tailored Star: Restoration Taro and Etoile Bundle, Evening Tea Bundle, Bratty Bears Lonely Bundle, Summer Sale 2k17: Seabound Riches, Cold Summer Luminous Bundle, His and Hers II, Holiday Refreshments: Hot Chocolate x2, Paradiso Island Suika Bundle x2, Fable Collection Cheerful x2, Hidden Cove Fantasy Bundle x2, Dragon Guardian Locks Bundle x2, [Animal] Bittersweet Rustic Taste, [Animal] Slushed Bobabebe, [Animal] PING! Backdrop, [Animal] Hungry for Knowledge, [Animal] Starry Style x2, [Animal] Star Drummer, [Animal] Bright Domestic Companions, [Animal] Sugarplum Sunshine, Nyx Reanimation x2, Peppy Kumaru, Eliora, Bubbly Gaia-sama x2, Eye for Quirky Fashion x3, Peyo Hopeful Memories x2, Pickled Delinquell, Umbraculum Study, Concrete Summoned Punk, Wild Street Smarts, Classic Side Part Fringe, Classic Upswept Tresses, Hella Edgy Summer Cut, Cool Edgy Summer Cut, Light Summer Spikes, Saltwater Bear Bones, Spacey Kumahime, Kama's Decadence, Love Me Easy Again, Ruffled Jimmies, Blood Moon's Dog, Ghastly Hidden Aggression, Concordial Hero, Cute Beautyfowl, Merry Treat Yo Self, One Concrete Step Ahead, Chouko's Cold Insight, Woodsy Accidential Archer, Noble Kodona, The Grove Witch, Juicy Freedom Fighting DJ, Ponderous Heart of an Alleycat, Milky Way Cosmic Sidra, Radiant Aethereal Acolyte, Chiyome's Jinx, Beauty of the Devil Sea, Madame Vervain, Bold Rococo Voyage, Berry Sour Mousse Royale, Secret Character R, Liam's Bright Workout, Brave Gaia-tan, Caged Infinity, Ghostly Captain, Concordia Rai, Blazing Elfenmar, Euphoric Fire and Blood, Aquarius of Lummoire Soldier, Midnight Mage, Song of Affection, Peony and Golden Blossoms, Cursed Parcel Post, Twilight Stinger, Rose Myth, Foreboding Firefly's Flame, Azure Princess Charming, One Sour Step Ahead, Bubblegum Ursa Regis, Fruity Beautyfowl, Cathartic Star Baby, Rose Salacubus, La Bleu Lapine, Rich Purrisienne, Erteszek's Bearly Sleep, Le Secret de Faim, Thirsty Teddycare, Studious Alpachico, Brandi the Grunge Kitten,
Modus Operandi, Moonlit Dragon Tresses, Dragon Fantasy Flavor x2, Gimmie Doki Doki Metal, Warmest Hang 10kV, Corrupt Hang 10kV, Suika Hang 10kV, Loyal Cats and Dogs x2, Supreme Shadowy Angelic Halo, Supreme Polar Angelic Halo, Kuma Convert, Dark Echo Delay, Kuma Turncoat, Red's Constant Nobody, In Evil Dead Company, Durem Wizarding School, Shadow Sky's the Limit, Dark Inner Strength, Lord Knightingale, Secret Character M, Superior Underworld Heartbeat, Coldhearted Caster, Moon Child, Spicy Dragon, Underworld Order, Dark Selken Favor, Cryptic Wartorn Dancer, Dark Slick n' Sly, Whimsy Taste of Fish, Best Waifu, Foxy Fighter, Lunar Headphones, Magical StarCatcher, Exoskeletal Cross, Exoskeletal Rogue, Exoskeletal Miscreant x3, Ivory Scythe, Rosy Scythe, Crimson Scythe, Hazel Scythe, Dark Scythe, Antique Beautiful Weapon, Antique Weapon, Rose Rook Defense, Lavender Rook Defense, White Rook Defense, Red's Unbroken Nobody, Demon's Dignity x2, Demon's Sovereignty x2, Demon's Prevalence, Demon's Eminence, Demon's Authority x2, Demon's Superiority, Demon's Prestige, Demon's Renown, Snowflake Spirit Flame, Sun Spirit Flame, Rain Spirit Flame, Nyx's New Crimson Moon, Nyx's New Moon, Moon Spirit Flame, Legendary Thief, Fabled Thief, Brilliant Sentinel of Light, SIN Medallion, A New Sweet Protagonist, Protagonist's Predicament, Raspberry I Scream, Hidden Constellation Draco x2,
Strange Spring Sheep Heavenly, Stormy Spring Sheep Heavenly, Magical Spring Sheep Heavenly, Cool Loopy Locks x3, Warm Loopy Locks x2, Light Loopy Locks, Watermelon Hop x2, Sunset Fawndant x2, Sweetie Joy x2, Blueberry with Sprinkles Please! x2, Friendly Ice Cream Social x3, Sour Shooting Star x2, Parliament Strong Boy Style x2, Geared Plot x2, Aye Aye Cool Lassie x3, Moira's Cool Rebellion x2, Sui luris Ex Machina, Romantic Tower Haunt x2, Alruna's Lunatic Absolution x2, Guardian of Balance x2, Kanoko's Buggy Reflection x2, Saga of Fennec x3, Tiger of Yuera Soldier x2, Battlefield Surgery x2, Harvest Moon x2,
Colorful Half-bun Hair, Glamorous Eyeshadow Sweep, Stylish Whiskers, Saeven's Vivid Style, Vibrant Undereye Shadow x2, Across Vibrant Blush, La Belle's Seductive Smile, Firefly Royalty x2, Ancient Firefly Royalty x2, Astra: Green Blinking Purity Eyes, Vintage Basket V: Rosette x2, Vintage Basket V: Byzantium x2, Vintage Basket V: Velvetine x2, [Animal] Moga Fire Caves, Dipper the Ursa Minor, Umbral Nocte Malum, Clear Curious Seal x2, Andromeda Clear Seal, Unbearably Deceptive, Refined Virgin Lace, Nobilibee x2, Executive Dragon Master, Astra: Roseate Monarch Wings, Our Inferno Champion, Voyage to the Moon, Taro Doufu Hua Remake, Spicy Doufu Hua, Sweetly Demonic, Virgin Lace, Sour Virgin Lace, Highwire Veronica, Sweetly Laced Nights, Sensual Laced Nights, Demon Side Cyans x2, Demon Side Attirant x2, Rapturous Harmony, Rapturous Union, Rapturous Descent, Grimm Apprentice, Little Honey Prose, Extreme Writer's Block, Overwhelmed Writer's Block, Sensitive Writer's Block, Alluring Fox Spirit, Trickster's Deceit, Trickster's Jest, Trickster's Contrivance, Trickster's Stratagem, Classic Spellbound Thorn, Kama's Loving Ascension, Maneki's Cute Amewsment, Verdant Armageddon, Lila Fa, Demon Side Vert x2, Elusive Princess of Solair, Tactician of Creation, Mastery of Songxi, Genius of Songxi, Skill of Songxi x5, Spring Chicken, Velvetine Skybound Pirate, Revenge of the Night Sky, Delicately Mermade for You, Cool Swift Shocker, Pieces of You, Refreshing Natured Artist, Lucky for Mew, Vintage Writer's Block, Writer's Block, Valiant Bonnie, Wishful Blood Huntress, Romantically Dead to Me, Grim Crane Warrior, Creme Coupable, Autumn Peche, Woodland Prose, Royal Spirit Seeker,
Andromeda Utahime, Andromeda Clear Seal, Ruthless Fighter, Toxic Fighter, Alruna's Twisted Absolution, Graceful Shortcake Surprise, Vendor of Things, Ability of Songxi, Garden Tooth Fairy, Apprentice Tooth Fairy x2, Beat the Heat, Vigilant Hound, Radiant Aethereal Acolyte, Invasive Leo, Senioritis Strikes, Independent Senioritis Strikes, Studious Writer's Block, Rose Writer's Block, Mischievous Writer's Block, Lonely Writer's Block, W's Sketchbook, Obsessive Maomao, Autocratic Ambitions, Blooded Black Devil Tail, Bright Bloodied Black Devil Tail, Toxic Black Devil Tail, My Dearly Damned x2, Adagio Reprieve x2, Sweet Ghosting Around, Calm Ghosting Around, Dark Blood Wolf, Beat the Humid Heat, Brilliant Diamonds and Ice, Unlikely Companions, Asena's Radiant Children, Initiate Tooth Fairy, Newbie Tooth Fairy, Elusive Titania, Buggy Untamable Hunger, Anarchist's Agitated End, April M, Wager Bunny, Risky Bunny, Slushy Bunma, Celestial Fortuna, Dreamy Firefly Catcher, Peppy Momento Mori, Knowing Midnight Light, Sanguine Virgin Lace, Evening Elegance, Wildfire Kinokoyi, Reussolelle Ambroisie, Sweet Dream Weaver, Wintry Biancareina, Biancareina, Sinful Biancareina, Glacial Biancareina, Pure Biancareina, Tiny Cherie Bachelorette, Elusive Amazing Visitor, Cursed Hart of Camelot, ZoZuu's Mischievous Stare, Beautyfowl, Gloomy Catch You x2, Altair's Courage, Seven Honest Kisses, Kumaru, Patient Crane Empress x2, Raspberry Cat Breath, Moira's Schoolyard Rebellion, [Exclusive] Check Meow't Later <3, Shark Swim Shy Style, Spicy Star of the Sea x2, Black Nine Volt Livez, Bahamut the Dragon, Tiamat the Dragon, Fafnir the Ambitious Dragon, Fafnir the Dragon, Bahamut the Adolescent Dragon, Fafnir the Ambitious Adolescent Dragon, Autumn Rufescent Ascension, Captivated Porcelain Dragon, Cursed Porcelain Dragon, Bare Blessed Arms, Lunar Archer, Lunar Precise Archer, Alice's Path, Danu's Apple, Sweet Apple,
[Animal] Map the Stars x3, Delicate Dream Weaver x2, Sad Star Seer x3, Count the Ornate Stars x4, Honeyed Kumo Kuma x2, Opulent Starlight Keeper x4, Filled with Fireside Stars x3, Pop Rock Poison x4, Lured by Wise Stars x4, Peachy Timekeeper x3, Memento Maui, Elusive Buggy Visitor x2, Cosmic Dance x3, The Cathartic Doll, Map the Stars x2, SPF 5000, New Hollywood Lips, 10th Anniversary zOMG! Ring, Midnight Hero, Bewitching Minstrel, Veracious Musketeer, Capricious Wizard, Charismatic Dancer, Crystallized Spring Aries, Sweet Starlight Keeper, Wish Upon the Courageous Fallen, Sleepy Swampy Etoile, Loud Galaxy Rebels, To the Ancient Moon!, [Animal] Mythical Swinging Stars, [Animal] Gentle Sweet Dreams, [Animal] Fun Little Potions, SDPlus #598 Helliot, SDPlus Fan Idol, Astra: Harmonious Music in the Air, Faint Star Baby, Sleepy Succubi Legs, Guilty Pleasures, Mischievous Cut, Luna's Kitten Tresses, My Shy Face, Beautiful Beach Bangs, Baby Jayce, C's Tsuki Curls, Candied Crew's Tasty Twintails, Sweet Magi Royaux, Brilliant Cozy Chiropteran, [Exclusive] Morose Mad Marionette, [Exclusive] Concordial Heroine, Colorful Half-bun Hair, Fun Wyrd Collections, Paint Wonderful Whiz, Astra: Roseate Monarch Wings, Deen's Potion, Bloody Marionette, Antique Marionette, Dark Enchanting Maiden Locks, Dark Student Council Princess Style, Dove's Remedy, Roaming Rhapsody, Christened King's Dark Proud Locks, Dark Fabled Fox's Locks, Ashen Marionette, Northern Wooly Warden, Fallen Marionette Restrung, Seraph's Lunar Locks, Jenirachi's Sinful Locks, Neo Queen's Lunar Locks, Promising Pupil, Madame Vervain, La Belle's Seductive Smile, Pale Marionette Restrung,
Moth Month x2, Hive Mind, Wicked Wing Bow, Demonic Shaved Skull Style, Shaved Skull Style, Stitched Up Wink, Birdy Braid, Wildfire Generations of Swimwears, Rabbit of the Onyx Moon, Liam's Bright Workout, Aye Aye Cool Lassie, Unbearably Cutie Pie, Petit Cherie 2nd gen, Nymph Aurae, Beach Day, Great Zesty Ox, Demonic Digital Wave, Satan Puffs, Tropical Beachcomber, Monsieur Loyal's Wild Reprise, Brave Gaia-tan, Ellie's Beloved Tresses, Sachiel's Wings, Mr. Fresh Froguccino, Spicy Dragon, Gehenna's Undead Disciple, La Antica Dormeuse, Matcha Zen, Slushed Nigirikara, Wickedly Cute, Stealthy Shadow Huntress, Dark Amphibious Ember, Jack-o-Lantern Strut, Leafheart Green, Waterheart Blue, Death Valley Battalion, Sigrdrifa's Prayer, Eternal Emperor, Golden Dragon, Bruised Magical Collector, We Wrathfully Hunger, Bruised Worthless Witch, [Exclusive] Bruised Nightmares, [Animal] Bruised Nekonomicon x2, [Animal] Danny's Chairs, PING! Backdrop, Napoleon of Felony, Burning Book,
-
Dark Prince Aries, Timid Crybaby S, Pretty Puerile Pastel, Frosty Crown, Inherent Tenebris, Cosmic Galactic Tracer, Cosmic Galactic Tracer, Total Eclipse, Melty Kira Kira Crusher, The Erlking's Starry Mantle, Draconic Hidden Aggression, Fragrant Vetiver Fragment, Black Chyaku Norisu Scarf, A Bride's Vengeance, Angelic Scarf, Modus VVednesdays, Impudent Incinerating Heels, Classic Devil Punk, Sweet Candy Pop, Puppet Master, Tia's Dark Wings, Curt Tattle Tale, Wish Upon the Wicked Fallen, Trainyard Demolisher, Baby Face, HoC: Deadly Battlemaster, Shadow of Nox, #000000 Complex Jacket, Cheeky Monkey, Glacial Wanderer, Takkun's Wild Side, Without Rhyme or Reason, Kama's Poisonous Mistress, Achiram's Aim, Kama's Hellish Mistress, Wary Fascination, Jack's Nightmare, Moe Apprentice, Seeker of the Dragonflight, Bright Kohai, Adam's Fall from Grace, Wicked Cherub, Troublesome Child, Crimson Flutter, Serotina's Crimson Prayer, Alruna's Petal, Heart Drumming, Dangerous Iron Mistress, Erteszek's Sleep, Twisted Sweet Apple,
Reflecting Blind Monk, Poised Blind Monk, Blind Monk, Black Bishop Tactician, White Bishop Tactician, Royal Dazzling Rose, Galactic Recruit, Daylight Beach Cute, Cousin Sweater, Black Pawn Infantry, Prom King's Grand Byzantium Gala, Ace of Sapphires, Son of Thieves, Diligent Disciplinarian, Arrogant Regent of Aurelian, Assassin's Guise,
Kindhearted Professor, Sinful Merely Breathing, Dark Casual Cephei, S-Shieldd, Candy Mage Apprentice, Hermes of the Freezing Moon, Flirty Playboy, Worldly Winsor, Oh my Bubblegum Gourd, Dancing Lights, Pure Debutante, Howaito De no Keki, Officer Fairchild, Ship's Last Stand, Zip Limit, Sparkling Crowns, Twilight's Knightmare, Fearless Dragonslayer, Astral Celebrity, FMAB Briggs Soldier Coat, Lyra's Hazardous Melody, Angora's Soft Side, Geronimo High Uniform Vest, Blackjack Farce, Count Halphas' Desire, Alena's Glamour, Dark Breksta, Demeter Nacht, Top Priority Raid Gear, Little Adorable Sprout, Star Tailer, Bloody Royal Pains, Trashy Baebie Gurl, Dryad Regrowth,
[Animal] Curious Purrception x5, New Paw-hoge (5 Pack) x2, Summer Styles (5 Pack) x2,
Winter Ball Trunk (5 Pack) x2, Winter HairBall (5 Pack) x2, Lovely Snips (5 Pack) x2, Curious Hard Reset x4, Ace Trainer Eclipse x4, Excited 1UP Superstar x3, [Exclusive] Team Marc Street Dye x3, Through the Dark Woods x9, Ancient Elf Reflection x7, Stone Demon's Apprentice x3, Solemn Requiem x2, Heavenly Quest Start, Wilting Mourn More x2, Quest Briefly Over, Quest Soon Over, Decayed Sin of Gluttony x3, Bewere of Imperious Me x2, Pure Sin of Sloth x16, A Small Gloomy Light x10, Graceful Furina x6, Furina x3, Through the Woods x5, Through the Bloody Woods x10
Catchuu's Fortunes Reward 2 x3, Catchuu's Fortunes Reward 3 x3, Catchuu's Fortunes Reward 4 x4, Catchuu's Fortunes Reward 5 x3, Catchuu's Fortunes Reward 1 x2, [Animal] Deadly Magical Matchmaker x6, Clear Deadly Seal x5, [Exclusive] Deathly Frilly Utahime x5, Her Deadly Marejesty x5, Deathly Timekeeper x5, Decayed Venom For You x4, Wild Sartorial Slay x2, Alruna's Shining Absolution x3, Bold Hellhound Summon, The Cocklebur King 2ndgen.
-
One Step Ahead, One Sour Step Ahead, One Concrete Step Ahead, One Snotty Step Ahead, One Breezy Step Ahead, Punishing Ira, Punishing Vanagloria, Punishing Luxuria,
Punishing Gloriosa, Substitute Sinful Soul, Substitute Melty Soul, Taru's Escapade, Taru's Shenanigans, Taru's Hoax, Taru's Rubbish, Adorable Friendly Ghost, Mournful Friendly Ghost, Cool Friendly Ghost, Friendly Ghost, Fallout Pilferer, Fallout Scrounge, Toxic Inferno Champion, Fiery Inferno Champion, Smoldering Inferno Champion, Incinerating Inferno Champion, Stellar Starlet, Cosmic Starlet, Altair's Courage, Altair's Honor, Alruna's Fearsome Absolution, Alruna's Absolution, Alruna's Twisted Absolution, Fallen Star's Echo, Fallen Star's Return, Exalted CATatonic, Explosive CATatonic, Faded Revenant, Dying Revenant, Absconding Revenant, Hidden Winter Loppie, Frosty Winter Loppie, Dove's Remedy, Dove's Tender Remedy, Too Hot and Cold, Hot and Cold, Glossy No Guts No Gory, Monochromatic No Guts No Gory, Simmering Shame, Simmering Remorse, Summer Night Alpachica,
Bhuntom the Rabbit, Lovely Instant Furu, Soapy Algebra II Book, Little Bird's Companion,
Sticky Seaside Marmalade, Don't Call Me Daddy, Vampire's Judgement, The Fiery Ringmaster, Strawberry Cream Deluxe, Frozen Warrior of Baharat, Peppermint Lala Lolly,
Dark Lady Soldier Sake, Medical Angel Nyanko, Space Mood Bubble, Band of Bremen 4th Gen., Aamira the Wanderer, Moonlight Silverstene, Currant Chocolate Creme, Nightbringer, Monstrous Cobweb Courtier, Jelly and Jam the Jellyfish, Breeze Security Blanket, Sigrdrifa's Prayer, Lovely Tweet Tweet, Natural Nightmare Ponytails, Sweet Divine Crystal, Let's Draw a Whole Latte, Antheia's Evil Tidings, Furever Good Furiends, Serpentine Vestment, Silver Borealis Crown, Yuki Onna, Polaris Complex, Yan the Tigress, Merry Tradition, Souryuu of the Earth and Skies, Starry Lovestruck Cupid, Concordal Hero, Curious Mr. Poe, Wandering Lobo, Apprentice Charm, Kogarashi, Quoth the Stars, Cedar the Fawnicorn, I Eclair My Fruity Love For You!, Pastel Pom Puff, Swampy Anonymous Messages, Cheerful Star Child, Unreadable Books, Twilight Stinger,
-
Cool Somber Scorpio, Light Somber Scorpio, Light Capable Cut x2, Warm Capable Cut x2, Dark Capable Cut x2, Light Sagittarius Stylings, Dark Sagittarius Stylings, Cool Sagittarius Stylings, Light Lost Sign Style, Cool Lost Sign Style, Cool Stubborn Wanderer, Warm Stubborn Wanderer x2, SDPlus #158 Prince Enki, Berserker Reborn, Festive Fighter, Bloody Fighter, Underground Fighter, Overcast Fighter, Park Fighter, Delicate Mimi Neko, Cheerful Mimi Neko, Mimi Inu, Pumpkin Street Style Cupcake, Lemon Street Style Cupcake, Chocolate Street Style Cupcake, Shamrock Street Style Cupcake, Citrusplash, Sour Citrusplash, Lonely Marokuma, Special Snowflake, Memorable Snowflake, Unique Snowflake, Cantabile Concertino Tempo, In Silence I Judge, In Silence I Kill, In Tranquility I Kill, Day Dreaming Runaway, Fall Dreaming Runaway,
-
Arcane Strength, Arcane Savvy, Arcane Power, Arcane Leafy Talent, Dark Dragon Around, Fiery Dragon Around, Hydraulic Dragon Around, Celestial Delegate, Celestial Envoy, Celestial Agent, Celestial Emissary, Legend of Freyja, Legend of Scathach, Aria's Heavenly Invocation, Aria's Invocation, Aria's Demise, Aria's Sin, Dirge's Ballad, Dirge's Chant, Dirge's Serenade, Dirge's Melody, Poisonous Prince of Lalune, Valiant Prince of Lalune, Vehement Prince of Lalune, Gracious Prince of Lalune, Angel of the Devil's Sea,
Majesty of the Devil's Sea, Opulence of the Devil's Sea, Seeker of the Devil Sea, Selachii's Sour Drift, Selachii's Drift, Selachii's Extending Drift, Selachii's Dynamic Drift, Selachii's Ignited Drift, Selachii's Flashy Drift, Obscure Smoky Exchanges, Enigmatic Smoky Exchanges, Cardea's Lace, Helen's Lace, Mark of Destruction, Mark of Life, Melty Skate Date, Determined Skybound Pirate, Osha Re Ao, Osha Re Akai, Modern Joyful Miko, Modern Miko, Mesmerizing Dealer, Captivating Dealer, My Favorite Motif
-
Concrete Summoned Punk, Flint Summoned Punk, Prim Punk, Wicked Prim Punk, Spooky Prim Punk, Brawny Boy Style, Parliament Strong Boy Style, Berry the Grunge Kitten, Bianca the Grunge Kitten, Brandi the Grunge Kitten, Zelan 2114, Zelan 2185, Loving Orcinus x Selachii, Sour Orcinus x Selachii, Honey Orcinus x Selachii, King of Crowns, King of Crystals, Pour Some Cool Soda On Me, Pour Some Soda On Me, Fashionable Modern Swimwear, Horizon Modern Swimwear, Ursa Minor Yildun, Ursa Minor Alifa, Ursa Minor Polaris, Ursa Minor Cepheus, Ursa Minor Vildiur, Spellbound Thorn, Classic Spellbound Thorn, Mysterious Spellbound Thorn, Blueberry Crema Street Pop, Dark Grenadine Street Pop, Fairest, Fairest Guardian, Captivated Porcelain Dragon, Cursed Porcelain Dragon, Rebel Alleycat, Trouble Alleycat, Alleycat's Allure, Alleycat's Attraction, Puff Power, Bubbly Puff Power, Silent Prince of the Library, Prince of the Library, Holiday Aspiring Doll Artist, Madame Evangeline, Black Dragoness, Rebellious Bat Connection, Miss Wintermint Cattuccino, Emery Flower, Mouth Like An Ancient Sailor,
-
[Animal] Moga Fire Caves, The Literate Bibliothecary, The Bibliothecary, Chouko's Cold Insight, Chouko's Mystical Insight, Enchantress's Shade, Enchantress's Essence, Toxic Bear Bones, Saltwater Bear Bones, Roaming Rhapsody, Brisk Stroll, Vigorous Stroll, Lively Stroll, Wanna Seasonal Grape, Wanna Grape, Wasteland Espionage, Wasteland Brute, Brother of Virtue, Brother of Sin, Death Valley Cavalry, Death Valley Squadron, Death Valley Armada, Sister of Virtue, Spicy Star of the Sea, Fresh Star of the Sea, Star of the Sea, Fanciful Fille x2, Fluttery Fille x2, Puppeteer's Avid Reprise, Puppeteer's Insatiable Reprise, [Animal] Moga Fields, Asena's Radiant Children, Asena's Children, Black Trim Academy Shirt, Lack of Green, Cunning Troublesome Spades, Troublesome Spades, Chuchu Zoom, Wild Time Out!, Bee Wildly Sweet, B&W Scorpio Mood Bubble, Puppet Master, Regal Keymaster's Corruption, #0000FF Complex Shirt, Fall of the Morning Star, Creamy Pointe, Adagio Reprieve, Wintry Adagio Reprieve, Playful Succubus, Lively Succubus, Hazardous Death Game, Impulsive Law, Lusting Law, Commander of the Repentant, Commander of the Vanquished, The Prince's Crimson Rose, The Prince's Ivy Rose, Lunar Contessa, Lunar Gentlewoman, Shadow Thief, Between the Devil and the Dead Red Sea, Devious Shadow Thief, Between the Devil and the Red Sea, Apparently Indie Inamorato, Obviously Indie Inamorato, Sunny Fairy Lumi, Fairy Lumi, Stubborn Identical Sons, Hardcore Identical Sons, Sweet Petal Professor Hana, Petal Professor Hana, Radiant Revenge of the Night Sky, Revenge of the Night Sky, Elegant Demonique, Demonique, Dreaming Runaway, Treacherous Revenge of the Night Sky, Metamorphic Morpho Fairy, School Mockery, School Misconduct,
-
Baoberry, Peisinoe's Discant, Moira's Fashion Flashback 2nd Gen., Eleven Eleven, Passage of Time, Level Up Blade, Tama the Lucky Cat, The Disinterest of Death, The Gloaming of Death, Frosty Frame, Titan's Legacy (Seed), Hardhearted, Jazzy Meowlody, Timmy, Mecha Form, Everything is fine, I'm fine., Seven Ravens, Lizzie Rose, Moira's Fashion Flashback, Pandamonium Pandaista, I am Glittery, The Velvet Celestial Rose, Pompous Pegasus, Frosty Gust, Enchanted Strings, The Gravedigger, Majokko Akuma, Corny Star Child, Monarch Angola Maiden, Solemn Lolita, Rainbow Jubilee, Son of Thieves, Pudgie the Sparrow, Blade of the Dawn Sky, Seelie Order, Muted Beary Bliss, Cherubic Captain, La Gargouille, Object of Sentiment, Apokalypsis, Bat Companion, Violin Case, Black Magus, Kuchisake-Onna, Insta Hip, Rock Demon, Kitten Superstar, Dullahan's Margin, Warranted Gale Sniper, Sik,
Fatal Mikan's Slap, Ghostly Captain, Box of Totally Innocent Objects, Standby Advocate, Lady Chimes Reprise, Purrin' Purin, My Admirer, Ship's Last Stand, Booming Misspider, Serene Concordia Delphinus, Flock of Cruor, Fall of the Twilight Star, Devoted Spica, Meltproof, Obedient Doggone Misfit, White Neko Cosplay, Inside-out Boy, Nation of the Revolution, Halo of Bayanihan, Over the Bend, Sulky Cat, Chiron the Notorious Hunter, Eurydice's Recession, SIR D, Unseelie Chaos, Noxious Cozy Kit, Wet Shine Light Locks,
Shadowy Pumpkin Pupil, Jittery Jill, Blind Death, Preferred Heiress, Kaede's Wrath, Melona Summer Fundraiser, Lady Lunar, White Tea Party, Gangstar Jacques des Coeurs, Practitioner of Aubergine Arts, Cherubic Guardian, Deadly Ansha, Interplanetary Starguy, Lady Katrinn, Ultimate Drumming Enthusiast, White Rabbit's Dash, Peau d'Âne, Guardian of Balance, Merlin's Cursed Hat, Ardent Corsair, Mademoiselle Rouge Noire, Spring Rose, Big Boom,
Little Yeti, Rose Halo, Impious Exorcist, Stubborn Sanguine Sweetheart, Yueran Flowergirl, Her Manifestation, Spades in the Streets, Striking Diamond Salute, Scarlet Rose, Gentle Whisper, Cutie Lil' Redemption, Guertera's Witch, Lonely Waifu, BLEEP IT, Wistful Trixie, Subdued Simple Songstress, Midnight Mage, Ariezzz, New Resistance Coffee, GPD Patrol, A Bleating Star, Nymph of Celestial Waters, Study Snacks, Pompous Unit, Kira Kira Universe Idol, Eternal Inviting Nirvana, Sweet Angelic Layla, Demure Layered Lace, Spirited Angelic Layla, Obscured Trick Shot, Virtuous Ruler, Flora's Gift, Dynamic Launcher, Passionate Trixie, Vengeful Queen, Fiery Blazing Blitz, Witch's Magnificent Gala, Tapioca Skedaddle, Rosier's Sinful Thorns, Delicate Nemesisters, Vega's Passion, Vega's Affection, Cold Liquid Fencer, Red Hood's Vivid Revenge, Seabreeze Scrooge, Icy Dark Healer, Light Healer, Flora's Petite Waltz, Woodland Fey, Shin's Tenacity,
Traveling Filmmaker, Silver Loyalty Crown 2015, Ryuusei Precious, Forged in Fire, Father Superior, Krampus Sweater, Festive Tunnu Sweater, Some Wintry Happiness, Gabriel's Vigor, Keen Bandit, Harbinger of Silence, Blight's Armament, Prancing Star, Travelling Merchant, Illustrious Victorian, Miss Autumn, Cookie Boots, Little Lily Chingwa, Quenched by War, Sharp Shot, Purest Holy Ice, Cute Thundercloud Couture, Calming Qipao, Ultra Satan, Skipper's White Coat, Adamant Shade of a Beast x2, Shadow Demiccuboss, Tale of the Impetuous God, Celeste's Grace, Jade Rabbit, Cute Keiongaku Style, Midnight Craving, Powderkeg Cannon, Mesmerizing Crimson Bard, Sorrow's Exordium, Casual Spring, Mesmerizing Bard, Rave Mcfly, Active Springtide Bunny, Frosty Glaze, Wensleydale Prep Uniform Vest, Nightfall Soiree, Transgenic Soldier, Kitten Star, Star Cafe, Apatite Dancer, Ruby Dancer, Polished Dancer, Comfortably Cat,
-
Phantom Dragon, Majoko Mariko, Shamanic Scrubs, Rabbit of the Onyx Moon, Spilled Pages, Dylene Poissonne, Slushy Cube C, Digital Music Mystery Drama, Escaping Rabu, Cube C, Midnight Talk Host, Silent Nurse, FMAB Scar, Path of Luna, Toxic Strongman, Blueberry Darling, Overzealous Engineer, Silent Stealth Killer, Adaptive Combatant, Aureate Absolution, Primrose Grove, Blueberry Catch Me, Chic Style for Men, Prince of the Sea 9th Gen., Sinful Purikura Star, Bright Purikura Star, Delicate Lily of the Valley, Magical Turquoise, Incalculable Cybernetic Legionary, Organic Cook, Golden Admirer, Love Hurts, Famulus Curiousitus, Accessorized Mauling, Audio Starlet Ami, Frivolous Royal Blush, Pawsitive Demeanor, Fierce Advancing Gambit, Heart = Mind, Heir to Avalon, Quite Contrary, Dutiful Nephilim, Seasonal Songbird, Shibuya Terrifying 6th Sister, Heart + Mind, Herbalist Lavenda, Heart X Mind, Over The Stars, Bloodstained Cook, Oona Silverclan of Stormforge,
-
Will to Fight, Radiant Draconis Caelestis (not deleted yet),

LadyKayra - Studious Diamond Salute, 400gc, 50,000plat,
Lady Stoneheart - Rose Guardian, Nitemare Headband{B}.
Larkadroid - Astra-51 Acid Arachnaweb Wings
Locke103 - Adorkable Breezy Bea, 500gc giftcard.
LoveforChii - Trash x1090, Sweetie Delight{B}, Purple Mylar Balloon{B}, Fanciful Light Charmer {B}, Princess of the Universe, Ebony Sewell, 72 cache, numerous trades of trash.
II_Mip_II - Trash x1556.
Maraschinos - Flower of the Full Moon.
Memoirii - One Step Further
Mimi Sparda - Terra Draco (?), Cozy Draco (?), Glacies Draco (?), Hazardous Day Zero (C), Spoopy Draco,
mintychuu - 34 Enki Catch,
Miss Conception - Silver Hearthfire Pendant, Sour Patch Kids Pigeon, Crime Scene, Gold Morningstar Pendant, Silver Elven Crystal Necklace.
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA- - Astra 70: Bloodstain.
MuyamiKasai - Black Trimmed Longbow.
Mysterious Belonging - Kirin Maiden, Alleycat's Nose, Buggy World Serpent, (+1), [Animal] Natural Fiametta, Festive Shortcake Surprise, Greedy Ifrit, Spiritual Jellyfrills, Gracious Bonnie, Lady's Winter Debut, Menacing Lady Akumei, Sleepy Lonely Waifu, Kaguya Angel of the Cosmos, Angel of Winter, Aurora Northern Star Cape, Aurora Northern Star Sash, Hell's Wild Fury, Ethereal Cozy Chiropteran, Bubbly Bad Pun, Ruffled Jolly Jimmies, Driving Me Batty, Metamorphic Cathartic Fairy, Tutu Sweetheart, A in Snapdragon Spades, Melon Smarty Pants, [Exclusive] Copse Captor, Magical Card Magician, Maleficent Punk, Golly Roger, Bold Plumage, Fairytale Winter Bloom, Meow-thyical Friends, Rainy Decked Hand, Stellaris' Warm Locks, Rebellious Hood, Don't Forget, Circe's Abundant Garden Terrarium, Gift of Leo, Wooden Titter, Mythkeeper, Bluebellvine Cafe : ❤ : Rain's Side, Stubborn Rough Discipline, Eternal Embrace, Revenant of the Independent Sea, Magical Cursed Fungus +1, Decked Hand
, Morpheus' Belt, Aether Top Hat,
Clear Wish, Dandelion Luna Moth,
, The Season of White, Draconis Andromedae, Firefly Catcher, SDPlus #648 Chastity, Amethyst Vault, Sneaky Lad, Sherbert Cleric Of Love, Little Silent Prose, Oathkeeper of Ossidian, Fluffy Fella's Fluff,
Nashoba1 - Bunny Luv.
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong - goldshop scarf
NeoSolar - Commander of the Fallen

NocturnalVeil - 1 Katsumi Kokeshi Doll, Faithful Mechanic{B}, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Turkish Raqs Sharqi, Parcel Post {B}, May 2013 Donation Letter, Pandaista, Starkeeper's Astrolabe, Yggdrasil Fae, Raguel's Wings {B}, Hell's Mistress, Portrait of a Deer, Her Twilight, Checkmate Abate, Obscure Captain, Daring Lestelle, Annual Songbird, Lunar Duchess, Periwinkle Riding Hood, Hook's Barbarity, Maestro Docent, Wretched Hunter, Flowing Lucid Delusion, Dame Knightingale, White Hind of Avalon, Rapturous Accord, Winter Protector, Whimsy Adorkable Bea, Red Rose Bloomers (Made by Noct), Luminous Void Rift x1, Santa March, Checkmate Dominion x1, Sweet Sheep Angelique, Golden/Olden Tier 3 Reward, Counting Sheep, Sheep Bundle, Little Black Sheep Angelique, Sheep Angelique, Counting Black Sheep, Winter Sheep Angelique, Remote Princess of Lalune, Horns of Dual x 8, Naturalistic Brushstroke, Holiday Winter Wonderland, Queen of Herbs, Shards of You Bundle {B}, Checkmate Academy, Crane Empress, Galaxy Rebels, Coy Soragoi and Shiromuji, Dishonest Shepherd, Calm Air Cosmos, Chirpette Level 1, Blossoms Don't Speak, Agate Ticket {B}, Northern Woolly Warden, Emerald Seeds Plural, Fishing Markets Plural, Winter Trunks Plural, Movie Night II: Romance, Bundle of Everything,
Nocturnal Dragon x 3, GAIA GATCHA VOL 7: Sweet Zoo (10 Pack), Nocturnal Serpent x3, Accessories Ticket, 2500gc giftcard, Dangerous Guardian Angel, Dark Death Speaker, Sandman's Fault, Gallant Princess of Solair, Aether Emporium, Crimson Phoenix Strike, Forest Keeper, Red's Velvetine Hood, Aoi Tribe, Honeyed Fang, Bold Beastmaster, Petite Wormwood Rose, Airy Summer, Cosmic Rose Saga, Independent Blood Huntress, Little Bleat, Tale of the Reckless God, Rosamund's Malevolence(7), Warm Maiden of Sincerity Locks, Constrained Warlock, Innocent Moonlight, E's Sketchbook, Colorful Creators 2 (10P), Luminous Abundance (10P), In Mean Company, Unapologetic Spooky Swim, Legendary Fremere's Guard, Brown Brow Basics, Concrete Checkmate Academy, Celestial Prince, Loose Sideswept Carnival Bangs,
Angelic Halo, March Birthstone Gaze, Knife Science, Vixen's Indenpendensea, Ariezzz, Sapphire Princess Charming, Kashmiri Sheepy Time,SDPlus Gaian NocturnalVeil, Baaad Horns, Super Prize 2016, Evil Buxom Brute, The Uninvited, Brave Intuition, Artemis of the Woods, Empress of Dragons, Miserable Constellation Draco, Solumbris, Outlying Princess of Lalune, Poppy's Guiding Light, Curse of the Pearlescent Frost, GC Pass, Duckie Catch You, Draconis Curiosum, Above the Clouds (10pk), x8 Adventurous Gemini, Curse of Fate, Halo's Gift, Dragonberry, Black Friday 2k18 C9 Grab Bag x5, Magical Quest Over, Cathartic Solumbris, Angel's Vacation RIG x5 (pulled on of each!), Heavenly Gilded Fleece, Verdant Gilded Fleece, Pure Hydrus Hypnoticus, Heavenly Nymphicus, Dance of the Phoenix Set, Nymphicus, November Birthstone Gaze, Yokai Festivus 5pk, Paradiso Island x10, June's Reign Antiquated Bundle, Relaxed Hang 10kV, Teal Flutter, Antique Great Weapon, Sunset Aquascaping, Cristallis, Golden Wyvern, Miserable Harvest Moon, Altean Necromansea, Fighting Ace, Ornate Dragons, Mythical Lullabye Horns, Scattered Day Raindrop, Wise Star Twins, Wise 1up Superstar, In Wonderland, Don't Tart With Me, Spring Moth to a Flame, Misty Draconis Lucem, Gift of Aquarius, Luminous Treasure Legacy Bundle, [Exclusive] Natural Fiametta, Natural Kakumei Soldier, Scholar of the Snapdragon, Maidens of Finvarra, 700gc, Soft Sweetheart In Gaia, Fireside Scapegoat, Nori Scapegoat, Dawn's Saiphic Redemption,
Sunday Heavenly Post, Boombatty Locks, Northern Star Gown, Arcane Chevalier Bundle (25 Pack), Valentines Chocolate Event funds (12,000 +38,000p) , Ectoplasm Level Oni, Ghostly Dragon of Yuera, Wish Upon the Ectoplasmic Fallen, [Exclusive] Ectoplasm Favor, [Animal] Ghostly Foxy Fighter, Obscure Diamond of the First Water (2), Obscure Requiem, [Exclusive] Obscure Leonis, [Kindred] Kampos of the Deep, Fall's Fortune 10pk, [Exclusive] Requies Aeterna, Lil' Breezy Miss Fortune, Symphonic Draconis Caelestis, Breezy Leonis, [Animal] Breezy Kind of the Playground, Lil' Exalted Miss Fortune, [Exclusive] Luminatus, In Memory of the Queen 5pk, A Murder of Crows, Taiyaki Days, Mahou no Purin, Magical Transformation, Celestial Transformation, Buttery Sweet Siren, [Animal] Yellowstar Royalty, Valentine's Gift, Gift of Angels, Gift of Nitemares, Gift of Pisces, Overgrown Feelings (3pk), Overgrown Feelings+, Fleece Navidad, Peppy Present, Jet's Mystery Parcel L, Friendzone: Heartbreak x5, DeFrost x5, Be My Valentine x5, Guts vs. Glory, Monthly Compilation x3, Monthly Anthology x3, Monthly Treasures x3, Anti-Valentine's Day x3, Luminous Abundance x3, Style Tactics x3,
Shiniest Bloodsucker Around, Luxuriously TameD, Frozen Empress of Dragons, Sought Cavalier, [Exclusive] Pastoral Protector, Moluccella Draconis Caelestis, Wish Upon the Relentless Fallen, Molu Scary, [Animal] Verdant Aquarius of Lummoire, Rosy Miss A-Kay, Miss A-Kay, Crimson Pristine Neatness, Cathartic Pristine Neatness, Dignified Darlings Bundle, Gift of Grass, Gift of Fire, Gift of Water, Gift of Aries, [Animal] Traveling Manifique Cirque, Librarian Vacant Vessel, Excellent Strength of the Pride, Scholarly Wit and Wisdom, [Exclusive] Not Farewell, but Goodbye, Lost Plant x25, Haunted Saga, Gift of CHOMP,
Gift of Kitten Star, Gift of Paws, [Animal] Filigree Summoned Mischief, Bladed Adoration x5, Gaian Fingerpainting: Lullytuft bundle, Shadow Wish Courier, Sleep Paralysis Afflictions, Cloudyberry Student Council President, Haunted Lustre, Spooky Which Habit,
Aggressively Benevolent Boar x2, Fragrant Kaguyahime x3, Serene Moon of Chang'e x2, Celestial Lullaby Fortuna x3, Coy Debonair Kitsu x2, Strange Citrus Flowers x2, Shimmering Megami Natsube, Enchanted Prince of Blooms, Offshore Yang x2, Melting of Yuzu x2, Celestial Foxfire Bride, Enchanted Sylvan Divinity, Requiem of the Wilted, Buttersis Butteriem, Antique Noble Weapon, Hecate's Horns, Gift of Virgo, Gift of Lake Kindred, [Animal] Studious Foxy Fighter, [Animal] Playful Taiyoutaro, Taro Coupon Rigx2, Polar Explorer, Lifegiver, Chest of Black Friday 2k19 10, Glowing Chest of Black Friday 2k19 10, Ossidian Treasures 25, Frozen Consort Of Ossidian, Diurnal Quest Over x1, 700GC, Morilita, Gift of Ossidi, Cardinal Friendship,
Emerald Vault, Amethyst Vault, Sherbert Cleric of Love, Radiant TameD, Sweet Recital, Wish Upon the Everything, Rainy Utahime, Rainy Lifegiver, Gift Turquoise, Gift of Topaz, Gift Opal, Gift of Snow, Stocking Stuffers IV 18, Northern Wind, Sailor ☆ Dreamer, Gracefully Yours, Courageous Benevolent Yang, Shattered Aquamarine, Light Punk Skunk, Tired Punk Skunk, Moon's Gift, Star's Gift,

.((Countless trash, caches, catches, charms, game items, letters, and fish.))

I Nym I - verdigris
OMG its Zack Fair - Secret Poppy Garden Bundle
Outraged Plant - Vivid Stroll
Pallas Parthenos - Trash x 99.
Paper Friend - Sleeping Willow, Opalescent Kaguyahime, Empyrean Locks, Self-Destruct!, Not Without You, Sour Summer Skimmer, Concrete Exorciblings, Kaguyahime, Fabric Family Arguments, Cricketune, Deep Dearhart, Sneaky Little Fox Sister, Oh Esteemed Brother, Work Hard-Fish Harder, Nearly 2Blue, Apologetic, Timeless Cotton Tails, Cozy Hades (C),
PhoenixRising07 - Lumiere Noire{B}.
Pommegranate - Bewere of Stagony Wolf
Radioactive Homicide - 24 cache.
Ranchi - Flora's Gift.
RandomKate - Wilted Misspider
Reve Casse - Trickster's Artiface, Sea Hexmistress {B}.
rheostatic - Cool Skunk Punk, Confectionary Sweet Konpeitou
Rie_lil_vamp - Astherienity Halo.
Riko-Senpaii - Street Bounce.
Royal Tenrag - 1 Katsumi Kokeshi Doll.
Sailor Seren - Don't Do the Thing!, Protagonist's Courage
Sakyr - Galactic Starcandy, Cool Angelic Embrace (C), Froggy Spells (Trunk).
Sanguine Whisper - Andraste's Veil, Andraste's Empathy, Andraste's Aegis (notrec), Andraste's Trespasser(notrec), Andraste’s Descent(notrec), Andraste's Odyssey (notrec),
Andraste’s Imperium (notrec), Andraste's Myth (notrec),
Sara Hysaro - 1 Lawnshark.
S3xy Pantz - [Kindred] Diedrich
shy gh0st - Priscilla the Perfect, Light Racing Lover, Maho Deco, Marshal Maestro, Docent Maestro, Waiting Mistress, Possessed Doll, Wild Berry Chizukeki, Chocoholic Cream Fondue, Raven's Deceit.
Simply Indescribable - Dance of the Highwire.
Starmark_21 - Golden Roulette Wheel.
SZ - Bani the Bunny, BTK Hat, OMFG Hat, Heartbreaker, GBlade, G9 Laptop, Wind Security Blanket, Bone Dragon Helm, Guitar of Demona, Solar Cloak, Demonic Pendant, Golden Laurels, Angelic Scarf.
That Epic - Honeyed Sugarsuite, Thawed Daughter of Snows
THE Red Corpse - Chauntelle's Crimson Charm.
The Solarised Night - 1 Walker, 1 Feathered Coatl, 1 Laceback Galoshes, Scarlet Sprite, Chain of Command, Fire Gauntlet, Ice Gauntlet, Bani Clips, Band of Bremen, Mako Maki, Piero Dionysus {B}, Gold cache x1, Amethyst cache x3, Dark Forest Style, Demeter's Wreath,Roseus' Secret, The Adumbral Sovereign.
tinkerboricua - Enki Catch x34, Brown Box x1, Blue Box x1, Pink Box x15, Sacred Key x7, zOMG loot x385, Components x2, Recipe x1, Formula x6, Heimdal the Ram, Mwee the Dragon, Delphic Oracle{B}, Seracilla Pendant, Tama the Brave Warrior. SDPlus Gaian Tinkerboricua, Astherie Wings, Kawaii Garden Faerie, Golden Snidget Halo.
Torment_Desire - Shy Gardner.
TrinityLaken - Steamgear Cutthroat
T y l e n o l - Chained Pocket Watch, Rat King, Silver Locket, Black Goldfish in a Bag, Eerie Goods, Silver Elven Crystal Necklace, Winky/Blinky?, Calico Goldfish in a Bag.
Verified Idiot - Freya's Wings Bundle
xxLuckyLionxx - Pink Giftbox.
xXPriestess_KimorixX - shop item x 1.
xSymmetry - Indigo Flutter, Gift of the Goddess.
Yamka Jaden - Golden Bells Of Winter
Yichem - January Birthstone Crown
Zzyli - Dapper Raptor{B}, Curled Candy Horns Recipe, Light Crescent Coiffure, Baaad Horns, Mercurio's Mistress (C), (won a contest with a 25pk and three nobilitea inside).
(Modmas Ghost - Luminata, Waning Kaguyahime)
(Fishing guild - Mysterious Moon)

Special thanks to FMTenpo for starting and speeding all of this along, and Idhnag for the immense quantities of help with my sporadic obsessions. Their contributions are too numerous to list.
SZ, Virgil, and Solar are also all partners in crime, and I their intensely happy and helpful hostage.
Thank you to my anonymous benefactor(s) for the Oath, the Amulet, New Spring, Wooden Stake, Ship Happens, Crystal Box, Alpine Woiperdinger, Lovely Diction, Stygian Sham, Kitsuko's Glint, Lovely Sheep Angelique, Red's Obsidian Hood {B}, Barbarian Force {B}, Zebra Sukutai (Diving Gear and Soot Face, same person){B}, and many Philosopher's Cache (Including one person who sent over 7000!)!
Brown Cotton Beanie, Flarn's Glare, Black Butler: Ran Mao, Qi Harayama, Lumiere Noire, Backalley Mage, Chance of Fayt, Fruity Millennium, Flock's Feast, Flyvern.
Sapphire Anon - Blue Moon Kaguyahime, The Sapphire Doll, Sapphire Treasure Treat, Howl at the Blue Moon,
Tantalizing Anon - Lux Aeterna Vivienne
Giggly Anon - Messenger Mina
Wishing Anon - Dreaming Love Me Again
GCD reading Anon - XI-14
Graceful Anon - Graceful Aura
Lonely Anon - Surreal Lonely Land
Discord Anon - Valentines Chocolate Event Funds.
Smidgen Anon - 50bil mithril coin
Coy Anon - Coy Dragon of Yuera
Echoing Anon - Hazy Echo Delay
Moonlight Anon - Moonlight's Gilded Horns
Determined Referencing Anon (CSU anon?) - Cursed Catharsis Requiem, Ectocandy, Las Noches, Exalted X Boyfriend 2007, // Clever Exorciblings, Oasis Death Speaker, Midori Deerhart, Coy Exorcinner, Ossidian Disaster Twins, Charming Star Twins, Respectful Dragonfroot, Sparkling Parfait Unnie,
Seraphim's Embrace, Bling Bling, Belt: Side M, Call Me Angel, Luvly Bandanna, Idolized Arena, Technologic, Smol Sparkles, Apple-lachia, Horns Of Prosperity, 2Beautiful?
Catharsis WINem
[Animal] O'holy Soft Night, Opulent Heavenly Punk, Citrus Summer Skimmer, Lotus Demiccuboss, Not a Buggy Squeak, Wild Gloomy Grump, Oh Ancient Brother, krystallized solimella, Nicodemus, Queen of Relics, Lullaby Horns, Karasuhime, Forest After Life, Cranky Goat, Lovely Sleepy Kitty, Venomous Mousy Miss, Independent Gluttonous Kit, Sickly Cottontail Clinic, ✦✧ elite wedding rings v.2 ✧✦, Taro Coupon Rig, Imperious Versaciblings, Their Enchanted Darkness, Warm Consort Selene, Dark Empress of Dragons, Queen Consort's Ethereal Tresses, Withering Through the Stars, RK's Notebook, Lil' Miss Despair, Verdant Deity of Aurelian, Graceful Knight of Aurelian, Regent of Apatite, Sundae Regent of Aurelian, Arcane Sorcerer of Ossidian, Festive Handmaiden of Ossidian, Ambivalently Royal Leonis, Silent Handmaiden of Aurelian, Frozen Consort Of Ossidian, Rotten Resimilita, Melancholic Chorus of the Moon, Dandy Para Soul, Vampire Boyfriend Hair, Cool Yueran Tail, Warm Yueran Tail,
Dark Yueran Tail, Light Yueran Tail, Dark Pony Puff, Warm Pony Puff, Light Pony Puff,
Cool Pony Puff, Immortal's Light Plume, Immortal's Warm Plume, Immortal's Cool Plume,
Immortal's Dark Plume,
Lil' Booming Miss Fortune, Consort Estella, Shiro's Cannon Belt, Ethereal Aura, Dragon's Blessing, Apatite Petite Backdrop, Silent Winter Bloom, Chasing Sundae Dreams
Monsieur Loyal's Grapes, Dragon Bed Head, Melon Owl Do It, Cheerful Plein Hare, Respectable Alpachico, Drowned Demiccuboss, Sunset Stuteaous
SakuREEEX, Crystalline Jeweled Star, Honnete Fae le Lune Bijou, Sailor Scout Scottie, Not Ur Cathartic Brodent, Appetizing Mad Tea Party, Mute Mousy Miss, Minty Hang 10kV, Nori Hide and Squeak,
KiraKira Twintails, Brilliant Chorus of the Moon, Kaiyohime's Formal Headdress, Give a Bow,

Unwitty Anon - Innocent Keeper of the Woods
Gate Anon - Loyal's Gate
Happy New Year Anon - Cool Punk Skunk
Flower Anon - Princess of Rage
Confectionery Knight - Confectionery Sweet Konpeito
New Year Anon - Slow Peppy Screaming
Boxing Day Anon - Pretentious Nori Prince
Shy Panda Anon - Celestial Floating Feathers Astra
Happy Holiday Anon - Fashionably Merry

CSU Anon - Star Seer
Thank you for the thread anon - Cool-Dark-Light-Warm Sheepish Spirals, Cool-Dark-Light-Warm Sweet Spikes, Cool-Warm Spiraling Out, Dead Flower Comb,
Mystery Anon - Butcher Bundle,

By the beat of my fading heart, I will find you and hug you to bits, AB. Thank you. I will join those who descend into the depths of DMS.
From a very old list: Angelic Headband, Gift of the Gods, Kaya the Cat, Alruna's Rose, Golden Star Mood Bubble, Music Note Mood Bubble, Wild Things, Autumn Glory, Puppy Ears, Royal Musketeer Top, Angelic Earmuffs, Magical Girl, Angelic Mood Bubble, White Bunny Hoodie, April Birthstone Crown, Celestial Array, Talsi's Sash, Raider Shih's Garment, Raven's Deceit, La Sanguine, Ring: Sugar Rush, Samba Star, White Heartstring, All Five Tiered Skirts, High Tea,

Commissioners

HellBilly Storm - Banners/signs.
SGKat - Banners.
King_of_the_Rumbeard - Banners, Profile.
Idhnag - Profile, fullbody.
Tigress Dawn - Art Trade.
bayewulf - Whole Thread.
Hateful Loathing - Banners.
Wry - Banners.
zashiki-warashi - Signature.
Corax - Guild.

Updates

Friendly Territories

Affliliates

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff