Welcome to Gaia! ::

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☊→ C - C h e c k ¡¡C - C h e c k ¡¡

☊ → Ʋơcɒɩơɪɖ ʗɦɒʈɼơơɱ Яρ Offline Thread

☊ → βγ: Alternative Randomness with help from emeraldocean_von_siraine

☊ → Μαɗɘ ʙɘʗɒʋʂɘ: Lack of any Vocaloid Chatroom Rp ☊

☊ → ʗʋȑȑɘɳʈɭʏ: Open / Accepting ☊

Profiles||OOC ||Online

User Image

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

EVENT STARTED:
Chained together!

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

L e nX K a g a m i n e

Len sighed, reaching forwards to wrap his hands around that delicious banana just out of his reach. He licked his lips before juping and trying to grab the fruit. He hated being so short, it was hard to reach things. He looked around, forgetting about the banana for a second as he tried to find something that could possibly help him. He looked around but all he saw was white and grey. Sighing he looked back to the fruit but found it had disappeared. That was odd, but, shrugging Len continued to look around for the banana that he had almost obtained. He walked around, finding odd dors here and there. They were all diferent colours. Green, blue, yellow, orange, black, purple, pink. Len tried all of them but kept finding he was ending up back in the same place. He looked around, finding one last, grew coloured door with a rusted knob. He looked to it curiously, he walked over and cautiously opened the door. He stepped inside, on a platform of some sorts. The room was completely white and in the corner, much to his pleasure, that elusive banana. He grinned, hurrying towards it, arms stretched out infront of him.

He kept running, but, no matter how far he ran the banana always seemed far away. Len slowed down his steps and took one cautious step forward. The banana moved away. Len's eyes widened and he began to hurry as fast as he could, hoping to out run the banana's movements. But, the faster and more he ran, the faster it moved away until it was actually moving backwards. Len's heart beat continued to race as he chased after it. Eventually it began to slow down. He ran towards it, his arms out to reach it, but, then, something odd happened. He fell. He looked up and saw the banana fly vertically in the air he stared for a moment before gasping as a strange gust of air blew upwards past him. Looking down Len's eyes widened as he saw the large whole he was plummeting down in. He could make out at the bottom a large lava filled pool. It kept coming faster ad faster now. Len closed his eyes and waited for the hot and slow moving liquid fire to burn him to a crisp. He peeked his eye open a little and saw the red rush up to him.

Len gasped, his eyes widening as he took large, almost panting, breaths. That dream, it seemed to real. Len looked around the room, or, to be specific, out the window. It seemed to be morning, which was a relief to the banana loving boy. That dream had shook him and now he was on edge. He had dreamed he died, was that normal? Probably not, what did this mean? Maybe he stayed up to late the night before reading books. Gosh, he should really lay off the horror books before bed. Len moved his hand up to brush away the sweaty locks of hair from his forehead but stopped as he felt a weaight on his wrist and a jingle tinkle sound of clinking metal. His eyes widened as he looked to his hand. There was a shackle and chain connected to it. Oh God No, his fangirls! They had gotten him in his sleep, didn't they. Len looked around, panicking and freaking out as he scurried out of the bed he recognised as not his own. However, he was harshly pulled back and then tripped landing on something soft yet hard. Opening his eyes he scream out loud probably waking everyone. " WAHH! What the Hell! Kiyoteru, what are you doing chained to me!!!?!?! Len yelled out, freaked out. He looked around at the room guessing it were the elders. Little did Len know that not only was he chained to Kiyoteru, but also his twin, Rin and Gumi.

OOC: Wow, really long - -", promise it'll be shorter from now on.
With: ...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Fashionable Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuka Megurinex

will put lyrics up here

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

She had come back from the book store, with her purchases in hand. She was excited to start her new book and she was rather happy to give Len volume ten of Kuroshitsuji. She had a nice evening to herself. After having a warm, soothing bath, she popped open her new book: Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys. It was a sort of sequel to Jane Eyre. Or perhaps, it was a prequel. She wasn't sure but she knew she wouldn't be able to resist finishing this book. After awhile, she felt her eyes droop down, deciding it was time to go to bed. She dreamed. Oh, yes. Luka dreamed. A relaxing one. Sort of.

She was in a meadow. How she got there, she wasn't sure. She was sure though that this was a dream. A dreams often transported people in places like that. Lately, she had been feeling calm. Perhaps, it echoed her consciousness. The meadow was filled with all sorts of flowers and the fresh crisp of salt and sea percolated through the air. She smiled. Looking down, she was in a white dress. She decided she would pick the flowers up. It would be lovely. All of a sudden she had a basket with her."What? That's not possible.This is a dream. No, no. This is reality. She was confused.

Then the dream changed. She was near the cliff. The same fresh breeze meadow. It was then she got up. She was calling for someone. Why? Who? She wasn't sure. It was a man. A faceless man. Luka could not see the man's face. And she wondered who it could be. She ran forward, chasing him like a shooting star. Except somehow, this chase never ended. "W-wait up!"She yelled. She wanted to know who the person was. Was that person faceless? Now he had a mask. This was definitely not making any sense. As, he started to remove it, she fell down on the floor.

She woke up. Startled. She felt a warm body next to her. She was sure she didn't sleep next to anybody. Let alone have a sleep over with someone. She stared blankly at the sleeping figure. She blinked a couple of times before registering it through her brain. This was a dream. This was a dream. She pinched herself. Her cold blue eyes, looking at what was before of her. What was going on? This was madness. It was definitely madness. She was twenty-one years old. She didn't drink last night. Did she? Why would she have invited this person over? She frowned. And then she looked down. Oh, god. He would have a field day in this. She was down to short shorts and her bra. Oh god, he would definitely have a field day in this. She needed to change. Luka got up, or attempted to go up until she noticed that there was a silver metal connected to her wrist. Her eyes widened. "Oh my god..."She covered her mouth, with her free hand. No, not this couldn't happened. It wasn't possible. Luka didn't drink. Neither did she over drink in her years. She always knew her limits. She grabbed her phone on the bed side table. She scrolled through her call log.

Nope, she definitely did not call Gakupo Kamui. What was he doing here? In bed with her? This was where she was free from him. Her bed was supposed to be comforting, which it still was but not with some pervert lying next to her. She sat dwon. "Gakupo!"she shook his body. "This better not be some sick joke. Wake, up you idiot!"He better have the key. He most definitely better have the key or else she would make him pay. She was not chained to Gakupo Kamui. No, she was not. "Wake up, so you can get me out of this. And so I can change!"She pulled the covers towards her. This was definitely some sort of prank on him. It had to be and he was going to get them out. She rubbed her eyes once again. She was definitely chained to him, wasn't she? The one person she couldn't stand at all. Gakupo.

oh oh sparkles:whew. i hope this was good. <33

With: Gakupo?

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Rin Kagamine

Hop, skip, hop, skip, hop skip, went Rin's pattern of movement before she added a random twirl. She was simply happy. For whatever reason it was she was in a world that was made of oranges. Literally, it was a giant orange. Was it not the greatest creation in the world? Everything was made of, well, oranges. The plants, the animals, the rivers, the clouds, were all oranges, or things that were created with oranges. She was in completely and utter bliss until a scream pierced her dream, shattering the orange world into pieces.

Eyes fluttering open, Rin let out a small and obvious whimper of frustration. Why was Len screaming so loudly with unknown words. Right now all they seemed like was gibberish to the half asleep girl. Then she paused. She could have sworn that she hadn't fallen asleep in Len's bed last night. Well at least not at the beginning. Had she woken up during the night to join her brother for whatever reason it may be? It was strange. Although when they were little they used to sleep in the same bed as each other a lot, the older they got the less often they did it. But it was to be expected as they were growing older as time went on.

Looking at her brother sleepily she gently rested her head on his shoulder sleepily. Len-onii...why are you yelling? Did you have a nightmare?" she asked her twin softly letting out a small yawn and covered her mouth. Not seeing Gumi and Kiyoteru Rin assumed that it was a nightmare that caused her brother to yell so early in the morning. "Do you want me to get you a banana? They always make you calm down after nightmares." she said softly. Then becoming fully awake she realized that they were awfully squished in his bed. That normally didn't happen since both of the twins were quite small. Then she saw Kiyoteru. With a small shriek she looked at him. "Kiyoteru-onii-san what are you doing here?" she asked before looking to her other side to see Gumi. "Len did Gumi sleep over last night?" she asked very confused.

Place: In Bed
                                                                        With: Len and other people
                                                                        OOC:

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

L e nX K a g a m i n e

Len shook, his hands desperately trying to get the chains off. It must've been Kiyoteru who did this. THE PERVERT. Why the hell did he lock himself with him though? Why not his sister? I mean, out of the two kagamine twins Rin was definately the more crazy intimidating one. He looked around hoping to find a key and unaware to his sister waking up. Now, back to finding a key. Ah! he couldn't find it and he didn't really want to try searching the old pervert's body because not only would that be horrifyingly wrong, but, he wasn't exactly wearing anything he'd want the guy to catch him in. Looking up he caught the word Len and bananas. His attention immediately transferred to the girl, Rin. She was chained to? " Neh, Onee-chan! This is most certaitnly a nightmare but, sadly, we can't wake up from it. Plus, if you're in any position at the moment like I am then I don't think you'll be able to get me a banana." He said looking over to his sister. He continued to look, leaning over Kiyoteru as his large and very baggy t-shirt droped down showing off his little slender shoulder. At Rin's question Len shook his head, he didn't invite her over." No...I didn't invite her over...maybe Kiyoteru did and then he...", Len shook his head. " This guy really is a mega pervert. See, Rin-chan. I told you to keep your guard up around him." Len said, a slight frown growing on his face as he looked to the brown haired man.

OOC: Woot, and it begins! - and this one seems so short now.... gah!
With: Rin, Kiyoteru and Gumi

XXXXXXXXX

Invisible Genius

User Image

GAKUPO KAMUI
                                          XXXXXXI`M TONIGHT`S PRESIDENT

❤ ❤ » A slight cool breeze blew through Gakupo`s long purple hair. Crickets chirped off in the distance, welcoming the night. Unknowingly, he sat indian-style on the wet grass. When did it rain? He did not know. Nor did he know how he got here. He then heard suddenly someone singing. A woman`s voice. Standing up, he started to run toward the silky voice. After a few steps, he felt something in his hand. A katana. What would he need it for?

Soon, he saw a figure in the distance. The woman. She wore a dress the color of the night sky at midnight, her brown hair flowing in the wind. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Nothing came out. As if the woman heard him, she turned around. She was beautiful. Just like her voice. "Come Gakupo. Listen to my voice." "Something is not right," he thought. At that moment, the woman turned into a huge, disgusting dragon. Gakupo tried to defend himself with the katana, but the dragon opened it`s large mouth and Gakupo was sucked into the darkness.

Gakupo felt someone shake him and someone yell his name. The voice was sooo familiar. Light and cool. Luka`s voice. Wait. Luka? Luka Megurine? He didn`t remember taking her home last night. She wouldn`t allow it at all for sure. Then how did she get here? Or was he even in his room at all? Many questions flew through his head as he lifted it up while opening his eyes. It was Luka. And only in her bra and some short shorts. As he sat himself up, he heard the slight jingle of chains. Chains? Looking down, he noticed one of his hands chained. His eyes followed the links to where Luka was chained as well.

"Well, good morning Luka. Didn`t know you had this in you," he said, teasing her with a placid voice. She would never do this and Gakupo knew this for sure. The chains did bother him a bit, but it would keep Luka by him at all costs. They were chained together. There was nothing she could do about it. "I don`t know how to get us out of this, but we could stay like this. You in what your wearing and me only in my boxers." Gakupo looked her up and down with his cool, purple eyes and smiled widely. "Yeah, we could stay like this."

with : damnn, with luka 'wink

﹙ o o c ﹚time to get the party started (;

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
|||||||-------VOCALOID: MEIKO-------||||||

User Image
Availability: Offline |||| Location: My bed room...I think

Meiko was having the sweetest dream. Literally. There were the most delicious cakes and she sat upon a golden throne, a storage house full of not just sake- but wine, rum- everything! Even the most expensive one she had merely dreamed of were there! This was heaven! She even had sexy male servants serving her and only her! She sighed in contentment. But suddenly- the palace grew cold, Ice cold. It was weird. Meiko turned in her sleep and found herself unable to twist...What? She was suddenly bound to the chair- how did paradise turn into a holding chamber? She twisted and turned-trying to escape her bonds but it was futile. "What sick joke is this?!" She cried out.

Her dream ended abruptly as she jolted awake. Sweat made her hair cling to her face and her small tshirt clung to her volptous frame. She moved and heard a clinging sound. What- was she still dreaming? She struggled again and twisted, only to see short green hair.....green hair? The shoulders were square so it wasn't Gumi...So who is...?
"Hey, wake up." She whispered to whoever she was with.

...If your eyes are directed at me
You don't have to talk to me
Just throw away that cold smile
With the meaning sound and warmth
I'll give up everything that you have.
Destroy Destroy

User Image

Perfect Cleric

11,475 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image

K i t o t e r uxxx H i y a m a

҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Perhaps it was from lack of sleep the last few nights, but when Kitoteru finally got asleep, weird, messed up things appeared in his head.It was like he was in a world where everything was made out of rainbows. Yes, rainbows. He tried to focus his eyes on just one thing, but he was afraid that his eyes would explode and he would start to have seizures from the outburst of colors everywhere. Not to mention the fact that he was the only thing not painted in some crazy assortment of reds, blues, yellows, and all the other colors one could imagine. It scared Kitoteru all the more. It was like the cruel reminder of his sub-conscious that even in this screwed up world of rainbows, he still couldn't fit in with the rest. He tried his best to escape from this odd dream world, but for some reason, he lacked control of his movements. He began to walk, but he had no idea where to. He tried his best to hold himself back, but nothing was working. Within minutes he was in front of the most absurd looking hole ever be imagined by any being. Then again, if anyone but him dreamed up a world of rainbows, he was sure they would be on drugs. He looked down the hole, which was painted perfectly in a rainbow style. Kitoteru could only do so much as think that this was the worst way to die in a dream. A girly, rainbow hole of death. But that moment never came.

It was the sound of some little kid that woke him up. At first, Kitoteru thought that he was dreaming once again, so he attempted to sleep once more. Then came something that made him snap.
" No...I didn't invite her over...maybe Kiyoteru did and then he...", Len shook his head. " This guy really is a mega pervert. See, Rin-chan. I told you to keep your guard up around him."
"Len......... shut up. Even in my dreams you call me names. I already told you I'm not like that. Why do you keep saying that? Then he realized what was going on. He felt the weight of the shackles on his hands. He suddenly got up from his sleeping position. There was Len, Rin and Gumi, in his bed. His Bed! How did they even find where he was even staying? He was glad he decided to get the King sized bed, or this would have been even more painful. Kitoteru reached under his pillow, quickly checking if what he left under there was ok. His hand came across a cold metal handle. With a quick sigh he looked at the three in his bed. "Ok Len, what do you think your pulling?!? Are you trying to get me arrested? How did you get in my bed?!? What the hell is going on here!?!?"Kitoteru yelled at Len. Kitoteru was glad that he decided to wear some pants last night, or he would be in much more trouble. He did have no shirt on, but he couldn't possible get in trouble for that. Everything was also very blurring to him, and he couldn't see past his bed. In all the commotion, he forgot to put his glasses on.

҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{{Out Of Choices: I'm too tired to make another decent format. This is the best my sleep deprived brain can do. }}
Once you fix your gaze, the time has frozen.
When I call to you, you smile back at me.
Burdened with retribution and resolution,
now sing the verse of the final moments

Fashionable Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLuka Megurinex

So you can be the one I love.
I can be the one you long for.
You can be the one I want... want.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally. He finally woke up. She sighed. She shook her head. "Good morning to you too. I most definitely do not. In your dreams."She replied cooly. Somehow, she wasn't sure if he was telling the truth.Luka really hoped he was. She pulled the covers. A faint blush crept on her usually colorless face."No thank you. I'm determined to make sure that this is a one time thing. Are you positively sure you don't have the key?"Luka swore if he had the key she would hit him. "What were you doing last night?"she asked. She hoped he would have taken it seriously at least. Luka was attempting to have some sort of conversation with him. She didn't really give him the time of day. He always teased her. He always tried to make advances towards her. She disliked it. If there was anyone that could make her loose her cool it would be Gakupo. Luka never believed he was a ladies man. She never saw him in action. She listened to his last comment. She was at him. Looking at his body to be more exact.

Crap. He doesn't have a shirt. Yes, that's right he doesn't have a shirt. He's just down to his boxers. She looked at the chains. She was really in this predicament. This was not a dream. Gakupo was most definitely here, almost naked. "I should have just grabbed my things from my closet and dragged you to the floor."She commented. She wondered if anybody else was in this sort of predicament. "I hope that nobody else is going through this torture."Yes, she would consider this torture. Most definitely. Now, he was definitely going to look through her things. Knowing him.

She wondered who decided it would be right to chain her Gakupo together. If it wasn't Gakupo's idea at all. Who was getting the sick kick out of this? When she found them she would make he or she would get them out of this things. The idea of spending a day or even more than that with Gakupo..she wasn't sure she was going to like it. Luka ran a hand through her hair. She was quite now. She was trying to think. She also thought logically, with her head. The best way to go about this, was to go about her day with Gakupo, wasn't it? Luka had worked with him before and although there songs turned out well, she was subjected to his advances. She was sure his fans that were women would enjoy that.

"I hope for my sake you have your clothes discarded on the floor. Don't even think of trying to make some perverted joke out of it either. I'm sure I didn't spend the night with you."She dismissed. She was sure of it. "I'm going to grab a shirt or something, so..follow me."It was because of that chain that she was forced to deal with this. Her eyes looked at him. She was getting up, but she was waiting for him to walk with her. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. Despite, the fact that he always teased her. It just wasn't right.

oh oh sparkles:hell yes! <3 i hope you didn't mind me pairing them together. i couldn't resist. >.<

With: Gakupo.

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

L e nX K a g a m i n e

Len frowned as the perverted brown haired man got up. God, this whole situation was worse then that song he had to sing, what was it, ah, Shotarella. The song was so.........it, didn't leave much to the imagination, let's just say. Also, it was really awkward for Len because he had to sing it with Kaito and he...ok, moving back on track. Len watched the man get up, saying something while still being half asleep. " Dream? Dream? What kind of sick perverted dreams do you have? Sensei? I assure you this is a nightmare, a very real one." He said ticked off and slightly under his breath so Rin couldn't hear but Kiyoteru could.

Len moved out of the man's way as he groped around the pillows so that he wouldn't end up groping something else. In the back of his mind Len really cursed himself for wearing his odd little 'booty-shorts' pajama's. But hey, they were comfortable and easy to sleep in. Len frowned, wht the hell did he think this was HIS doing? Why in the world would he chain himself, his sister and Gumi to kiyoteru? I mean, if Len wanted the guy to be arrested he'd do it in a less perverted way. "Hey! I haven't done anything. I fell asleep in my bed and the next thing I know I wake up chained to you! I have nothing to do with this! I'm innocent, however, seeing as you seem to know yourself around here I'm guessing this is YOUR room, hmm? And so, I think the questions should be directed to you." He said with a large frown..

XXXXXXXXX

Perfect Cleric

11,475 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image

K i t o t e r uxxx H i y a m a

҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kitoteru just wished he could punch the little kid in the face. Not only was he assuming he was the most perverted man in the world, but that he would dream about crazy stuff like this. With every word Len said, it just made him more and more suspicious. "I. Am not. A pervert. Get it through your empty head." Kitoteru whispered back to Len as he rubbed his eyes. Unlike Len, he wasn't going to play some child game blaming everyone else for something none of them did. Or maybe he was just going to continue to push Len's buttons, just for the fun of it. It has been a while since he has had a chance to ruin the life of someone who called him a pervert.

" You make a good point. This is my room. That doesn't mean anything though!"Kitoteru said as he looked around quickly. Yes, this was definitely his room, without a doubt. That would also mean that they are in his house. "This is too weird. I doubt that Gumi or you, Rin, would possibly do this to us. I know for a fact that I didn't do this. I wouldn't bring myself any closer to Len if I had a choice. So, as you can see, this is obviously either one of two things; one, Len is trying to get Rin to stay away from me by doing this to make it seem like I'm a pervert. Or two, someone is playing one hell of a practical joke on us. Either way, if Len doesn't stop soon, I'll just have to teach him how to behave." Kitoteru was very serious now. They were chained up without a way to get out. If Len really didn't do this, then they were going to be stuck all day. Together. Just the thought made Kitoteru nearly shrivel up and die. A whoel day with Len was like a whole day with a needle through his brain.

҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{{Out Of Choices:}}
Once you fix your gaze, the time has frozen.
When I call to you, you smile back at me.
Burdened with retribution and resolution,
now sing the verse of the final moments

Polyrythm's Bae

Magical Girl

L e nX K a g a m i n e

Oh Effing joy. Kiyoteru was REALLY starting to get on the blonde shouta's nerves and if it weren't for the fact the Rin, and also Gumi, were in the room Len would show this 'high on his pedistool' teacher what's really on his mind. But, his sister WAS here and his main priority was to make sure kiyoteru didn't do anything to her and the best way to do that was to get them un-chained. Len frowned at the man's words, however, most of them were true. But, he most certaintly didn't do this!

Taking a large breath to calm himself Len waited a few seconds before speaking. " Firstly, and let me say this clearly so everyone hears, I. Did. Not. Do. This...ok? Second...." Len sighed, " I think it'll be better for everybody if we just found out who did this to us, and in order to do that I will be willing to.... Co-operate with you (pervert)Kiyoteru....and I won't call you a pervert." Len said calmly, a hand balled tightly into a fist under the blankets and away from sight.

XXXXXXXXX

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Quickly chasing those growing feelings for yours
The fire in your heart will start to burn inside
There's no one else so closely gazing at you
Drown yourself into this sea of infinite passion
Both of us are alone in this little world of ours

LILY
User Image
SPEAKING ACTION THINKING
With:Sakura Miku, Meiko and Mikuo

User Image
User Image
Lily left the chat room a bit early last night but to be honest, she didn't have any memory of what happened that night. "It's too early to get up." Lily groaned to herself as she pulled the covers over her head. She was not a morning person-low blood pressure-but for a split second, something didn't seem right. The blanket on her bed was a plush yellow and black striped comforter, not like this one, it was...different. Now it was hard to tell, she could have been dreaming or not but there was something pink, green, and brown. Maybe they were stuff animals? Her foot kicked into someone as well but Lily was too tired to take notice for right now. "I'll hit them later for crashing with me." From under the covers, Lily muffled out sluggishly, "Wake me up when breakfast is ready, k?" The blond girl shifted her position and fell back asleep...what a lazy Lily.

((OOC: Hope this is okay! ))

User Image
Our souls are burning just like a raging blaze
All that I have here is meant only for you
With all my strength I want to embrace you tightly
and fill you completely with ultimate fever
Never stoping!

LOVE YOU!LOVE YOU!LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!
FOREVER!

Fashionable Risk-Taker

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
xxxxxxx▆▆megpoid, gumixxxxxxxxxxxxxlen, rin, senseixxxxxxxxx▆▆the floor

The sound of mumbling could be heard coming from a rather young looking girl. Her lay rested on the edge of a rather crowded bed. She rested on one of her sides, her back facing the trio she was trained to. Like Len, she was handcuffed on the outside, giving her a bit more freedom to move. So, the restraint didn't hinder her sleep in the slightest. Though, she did stir slightly in her sleep, but she didn't wake. She rolled back onto her other side causing her to face Rin. She mumbled something under her breath about carrots. More than likely it was because she was dreaming. Seeing as Gumi usually slept by herself, she never had to worry about anyone hearing her talk in her sleep. Now, she wasn't worrying. That being because she didn't know she was sharing a bed with anyone. She thought that she was by herself, not handcuffed to anyone. She thought she was just lying in a bed, deep in a dream.

There was a beautiful meadow filled with daisies, as well as other flowers that grew in the wild. Gumi stood in the meadow, holding a small section of hair out of her face from the wind. A soft smile was present on her lips as she stood there. Then, Rin came into the picture, running up to her. She said, 'Look, Gumi, I found a rabbit!' To this Gumi gave a lighthearted chuckle. 'That's a really big rabbit,' Gumi responded, petting the top of the rabbit's head. 'He's really got long ears,' Rin exclaimed. It was then that Len came into the picture as well, having followed his sister. He looked at Gumi, his sister, and the rabbit, but he didn't say anything. This caused Gumi to become a bit curious. With her cheeks puffed out, she walked up to him and poked him on the forehead. 'Are you going to t-'

The dream came to a sudden end as Gumi managed to roll back over and over the side of the bed. Because of the handcuff that connected her to Rin, she landed between her side and front while her right arm was pulled back in a rather uncomfortable way. She gave a groan while sitting up, turning towards the bed and placing her arms on it. She rested her chin on the mattress, eyes still closed. As soon as her eyelids parted even slightly, her lips parted and let out a yawn. A small squeak followed the end of it. Her eyes opened once more, the yawn having caused them to close. She looked at the three people she saw on the bed while she remained in the floor. She saw Rin and Len, two that were in her dream, and Sensei, who wasn't in her dream. Well, he hadn't been her dream before she woke herself up, that is. Her state of drowsiness settle in causing her eyelids to droop from still being tired.

She heard Len saying something, but she wasn't exactly sure as to what it was. "Wh . . . . What's going on," she asked in a soft voice before yawning once more. Only after she asked and rubbed her eyes did she notice the cuffs. The cold metal had brushed against her cheek causing her to jump and let out a small yelp from surprise. She looked at the cuff on her wrist, then to the chain that led to Rin, and then to both Len and Sensei. Her eyebrows knitted together as slight fear could be seen in her eyes. What was going on? Her eyes darted around the room frantically, not recognizing it as her own. Where was she? She was somewhere unfamiliar to her, and to Gumi that was a scary thing. Turning her attention away from them momentarily, she dug around at the waist band of her bottoms. Whoever had done this hadn't removed her mobile. Seeing as the other three might've been too busy with themselves to notice her fully awake, she decided to see if anyone else knew what was going on.

ooc ; First post! Hope it's okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces