Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                  ohayyy; this is just another graphics shop. blah blah blah, this is useless, really.
                  half of the people don't even read this so i don't know why i even bothered doing this. ; ^ ;
                  anyways, read the rules, blah blah blah, derp derp derp, hurr hurr hurr, etc etc etc.
                  i've been in this forum since i was a noob, (which was 2009), but i switch accounts at times,
                  and i was terrible at graphics (omg they were so uggo LOL), not that anyone cares... crying
                  i can tell i already failed, thus, it's a natural disaster. lol, get it? yes you do lol
                  *i used to be apple sunshine (i know uggo right? xD)

slots available
                  0 Normal Slots
                  0 Bribe Slots

announcements
                  8-04-11⋮slots will open soon; just need to finish this big order ;)
                  7-21-11⋮there's now a special bribe slot if you wanna order. however, your bribe must
                  xxxxxxx.specifically be the item listed there.

3-15-12⋮SUPER DUPER NEW ANNOUNCEMENT
                  hi, so some of you may remember me and some of you may not... anyways,
                  i'm so out of it right now since gaia has so many updates since last october
                  when my interwebs got disconnect. /sadlyf anyways, bribe me if you want to order ;)

3-29-12⋮HAY GUIS! So Spring Break is next week.. WOO! And I'll be finishing my two
                  current orders, closing my shop most likely & i might revamp
                  coughcausedisbesouggoicantevencough; if not, i might just open slots again 8D

4-28-12⋮really busy with rl stuff;
                  ap calculus ab exam is may 9th & ap european history is on the 11th, so i have to study
                  state testing is may 14th-17th and i need to study lots of geometry because i haven't
                  taken it and they expect us calculus kids to take the math test that covers EVERYTHING
                  besides calculus & pre-cal T ^ T
                  AND THEN, since i'm taking web design, our class literally works for paying clients and i
                  got put in the group that works with those clients (cause i gotz da graphics 4laugh ) so i work
                  on projects like that when i get home 8D and those things pretty much take up my time :/
                  school ends June 11th or 12th I think WOOT 8DDD
                  now i know what an ap class is, so i'll be getting a head start on ap bio & ap us history if they
                  let me take those classes; also excited about the possiblity of my school offering french next
                  year cause we poor, we got no money, and they only offer spanish (my first language LOL) :/

4-19-12⋮and just when i though school was almost over...
                  we have finals, projects, and all of that stuff emo /sadlyf

latest update::
                  4-26-12⋮my mind is a complete mess and with good reason.
                  i'm so uninspired right now and i feel terrible, but i'm canceling all orders until i sort things out
                  oh, don't worry; my mind is a mess for a pleasant reason i believe LOL
                  too captivated with something sdfjkghjkfdh WHY MUST IT BE THIS WAY?

MOST RECENT THINGS I WANT BUT CAN'T HAVE LOL
                  here's a list of OMGICANTEVENBRBDYINGKBACKGIMMENOW bribes 8D
                  (you can offer one item, but the number listed is the amount I want LOL; click on images)
                  User Image (x2) User Image(x4)User Image (x4)User Image (x2)

User Image

o1. Follow Gaia TOS because you agreed to when you joined cool
                  o2. Don't steal my graphics; i'll spam you w/ the "y u no" guy lol
                  o3. Don't make me come get you. so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband 4laugh
                  04. Nice people are extremely welcomed people 8D
                  o5. lolwhut? i can have this here can't i? ; A ;
          User Image

1. insert awesome person here
                  2. Ayame -Signs- Nagashima // PM
                  3. like 1 cool cat man mad // p.58
                  4. extra slot for OMGKHFSKBFSJfS Bribes

Bold = Bribe Slot
                  Bold & Underline= OMGKHFSKBFSJfS Bribe Slot
                  I like choosing my slots in batches btw
                  *Send a trade if I accept you order; i'll offer back b/c the notice is annoying xD
                  *you don't need to accept the trade until after i send you your graphics :)
          User Image

samples can be found here
                  bribes list may be found here

this is a bribe shop, so offer what you want; here's a list of expected offers, but i'm open to any
                  amount as long as the order's details appeals to me ;)
                  tl;dr: i'm not very biased about the offer, could care less LOL

thread layouts- 50k+20k+
                  post styles- 10k+
                  banners- 3k+
                  pic edits- 4k+
                  roleplay graphics- 5k+
                  buttons- 1k+
                  icons- 1k+
                  profiles- 150k+ <-closed for now; i have samples, just got rid of them
                  profiles- 150k+ <-i have new samples, but coding is a pain :/

orders with any non-stock images are free, which means i won't be making
                  much profit off of this shop ; ^ ;

you can only order one thing if you decide to get a normal // bribe slot

slots are selected according to my system: 50% Idea, , 30 % Complexity, 20% Bribe

I don't...
                  reserve slots

do rush orders unless you bribe me well

work with inappropriate images // curse words // things i 'm not comfortable with

code at all unless you like beg me or something and i feel like coding 4laugh

accept orders if you're just going to get your graphic & leave without a thank you
                  *if i quote you saying you got a slot, respond, or else i'm gunna cancel

accept orders from people who order from me & then decide they want to order
                  the same thing from someone else a day later; i'll cancel your order w/o warning

respond to you if you fill out an order form // ask if there's open slots when i'm
                  obviously full or if you ask something already stated here

Extra
                  i work in random order

i honestly don't care if you stuck around while slots were full; i only accept appealing
                  orders; I'm saying this because i don't want to promise a slot to someone who's going
                  to order something boring :/

i apologize if i said you got a slot, but it was a mistake ; ^ ;

SAVE YOUR GRAPHICS TO YOUR OWN SERVER!

If you order, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE A POST STYLE OF ANY SORT!
                  It makes the order harder to understand & I really don't like it. :/

1 MORE THING: This is me when I'm asked to drastically edit an order so please be SPECIFIC 8D

IF YOU FEEEL KIND ENOUGH, I'd appreciate if you tipped me 4laugh

User Image
          User Image
                  if you want to affiliate, post your code or pm it; 88x31 or 200x40 ONLY

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.73297165/][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k635/Apple-Sunshine/thrdlyt/naturaldisaster/button.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image User Image
                  User Image
          User Image

all graphics here are made by yours truly using gimp 2.6.
                  i'm too poor & cheap to afford photoshop, unfortunately. emo
                  fonts, brushes, patterns, stocks, and textures come from dafont,
                  font squirrel, deviantart, brusheezy, brushking, q brushes , ego-box,
                  freephotoshopbrushes, swimchick, 99mockingbirds, & livejournal.
                  i learned to make graphics by reading tutorials online, specifically
                  photoshop tutorials which i translate for gimp, experimenting with
                  the tools, looking at typography examples and nice graphics for
                  inspiration, that's something that everyone does so don't try to
                  deny it LOL, and asking questions, but i only did this when i was
                  desperate because i know it's annoying XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces