User Image

Can't stay away from here, can you? I don't blame you-- the deals I'm offering are sweeter than honey. Well, I've got some sugar for you: five new fluffs. You can get four of them individually, but if you do the smart thing and buy a bundle I'm throwing in the fifth for free.

User Image

User Image The Summon Carrion Fluff feasts on dead stuff, so if you have any valuable corpses, don't leave them in the same room with this friendly little buddy.

User Image Summon Barnacle Fluff are physically clingy but emotionally independent.

User Image Summon Sand Fluff calls in a beaching-loving fluff to follow you around.

User Image Pumpkin Fluff usually appears in the fall, but with this Summon Stone you can have one all summer long.

User Image The Fluff Bundle gives you all four Fluffs plus the bonus Null Fluff-- an empty little fellow who is barely more than nothing at all.

Come visit my store and I'll hook you up with all these great items and more for your zOMG! adventures! Don't drag your feet-- I'll only have them until July 14.