Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter! :D

+One 1 100.0% [ 179 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|

Newbie Noob

User ImageUser Image

User Image

I'm Riz! I've recently decided to reopen my graphics
                                                      shop so that I can de-stress from graduate school.
                                                      Welcome to the newly revamped INFLUX! Due to
                                                      the commitments involving grad school, this shop is
                                                      subject to go on hiatus at any point. Sorry for any
                                                      inconveniences this causes. Make sure to quote or PM
                                                      me for the fastest response -- thread posts preferred. ♥

Render by ivesking

User Image

Grad school is hella stressful
                                                      See y'all over winter break

Newbie Noob

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                NOT AVAILABLE CURRENTLY

User Image

Click here to view samples
                                                You receive a 200x40 and 88x31 affiliate button (I can also match them
                                                to a layout you are already using.) Other small banner sizes available.

User Image
                                                Click here to view samples
                                                You receive 1 post layout (L-shape if wanted) and a hex palette. I will
                                                only be accepting orders that I feel inspired by. I prefer working with
                                                cutesy themes and colors or black and white, however, if you explain
                                                your theme well enough, anything goes! Please provide high quality
                                                images (preferably transparent) as well. The graphics will look better!

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

FREE! Tips appreciated, but not necessary.

User Image
                                                5 bil+
                                                50% offer, 50% theme

- will update bribe items soon-

What You Want (Post gfx, button):
                                                Main Text:
                                                Subtext/Quotes:
                                                Theme (Please use as much detail as possible):
                                                Images to Use:
                                                Colors and Fonts:
                                                Offer:

Newbie Noob

User Image
                                                  User Image

Since I revamped the shop, I updated my buttons.
                                                  Most of my old affiliates were inactive, so they have been cleared.
                                                  If you are still active, please quote me so I can put you back in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/influx-post-gfx-buttons-open-revamped/t.72624065/][img]http://bit.ly/2eyiDaE[/img][/url]

Newbie Noob

User Image
                                                  User Image

Inactive links and shops will be cleared out occasionally.

User Image User Image
                                                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  User Image User Image
User Image
Username: Gamergasm
What Size Main Banner (88x31, 200x40, etc.): 600x200 maximum
Colors: Blue and Black
Text: A Portable Quest
Style of Border (Dashed, dotted, line, etc.):
Overall Theme:

Header Size: 500x125
Header Style/Colors: Black and Blue
Header 1: Introduction
Header 2: Quests