• Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nidorous
I Come With Knives
Nidorous
I Come With Knives
Nidorous
I Come With Knives

Hahahaha, can I pass my cooties to her too!! And anyone else?!?!? emotion_dowant
I think I am too, I may pass out, but I'll be here tomorrow~

emotion_yatta We can give them to Horace, give him an excuse not to work for a day or two. whee
I think that is where I am going after one last round of wishlist checking tonight. gonk I will see you tomorrow. whee G'night

Hehehehe. I hope he likes feeling like he has the flu!! I'm seriously like laying sideways on the couch using the Gaia app. @.@
Oh yay!! Crap, I still need to post something from my wishliy I guess, but whatever people get me, if they do, would be fine.
Feeling better today?

If it's an excuse to lay around, I don't think he'll care. emotion_yatta

You can post an official one up any time before january first, so if you think of something, make us a list! emotion_yatta C'mon you should know all this by nooooow. blaugh

I'm feeling tired, didn't sleep long, woke up at 7...7:30 in the morning after passing out at 4am? gonk

Good, because that's all I'm doing is a lying around.
Hahaha. Ya, you think I would by now. If I manage to get on the laptop later, I shall. emotion_dowant
Oh my gosh!! Why couldn't you sleep?!?!

I have nooooo idea why I couldn't. gonk Just woke up at that time and couldn't get back to sleep. gonk

Ahhhhh!!!! Maybe you're body didn't need that much sleep last night.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Nidorous

I is elf! scream

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

I wonder sometimes.....

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
Dear Santa,

I wanted to let you know that I have been a very good dark elf this year. I have taken very good care of my awful wonderful little brothers Jesse, Josiah, Jeffery, Jonathan, and Bob, just like a good big sister should. I haven't hung them up by their toenails at all this year (I remembered that got me on the naughty list last year) and that little threat incident with the rabid dog was sheer coincidence. I've put together a little Christmas list with their current marketplace values (as if that matters to you, after all, you MAKE everything!) of the items. I know the last one is rather pricey and I really don't expect to get it, but thanks for looking.

Kitsuko's Twinkle - 442, 860, 000g
Starlit Bride - 690, 000,000
[Astra] Luminous Candelabra - 778, 000,000g
Pomplie the Ragdoll Cat (I promise I will keep him away from my brothers) - 800,000,000g

Madame's Glorious Wigs - 14,595,600,000g

I will leave cookies and milk out for you this Christmas as always and Eggnog and cheesecake for Nic so he won't eat the cat if that's what you get me as well as crickets for Vox. Unfortunately, I don't have any beer for Horace, but I will leave a special treat for him and Pesty.

Love,
Tally

P.S. I put in an application to be one of your elves this year but I only received a form letter saying that all positions were filled. Please do let me know if one of your elves has an accident err....needs assistance, and I will be glad to help. I am very good with my hands as you know from all the knots I've put in the rope to keep my brothers in line.

Talesian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
*after submitting her letter to the Jolly man in red, she snaps on a pair of rubber gloves and picks up four reindeer chips, tossing the first one at the sleigh* I wonder how that got here anyway....and the reindeer chips too...it's not even Christmas yet. Those reindeer must really get around.

Talesian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
*stares at the chip where it fell only a little way from her feet* I wonder if the reindeer took the sleigh for a joyride....*tosses second reindeer chip*

Talesian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
*watches as the chip sails over the horizon* Hmmmm....let's try that again. *tosses third chip*

Talesian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
eek Wow, I think I overate on my wheaties this morning! *tosses the last chip as gently as possible*

Yep, definitely overate on those wheaties.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

I haven't forgotten about posting my wishlist. I'm working on the letter. I'll post it some time this week when it's finished. I've just haven't been awake much lately. Dunno why.

Rubai Sora rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Oh, yeah! Roll!

~Chip 1~

Rubai Sora rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Hm.... Let's try again!

~Chip 2~

Rubai Sora rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Third time is the charm~

~Chip 3~

Rubai Sora rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41 Total: 41 (1-100)

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Last one~

~Chip 4~

Mega Nerd

Fuzzy Cranberry

23,925 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500