Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Please see the 'Events Post' for End of Summer Giveaway information.

Hello and welcome to Monstrous. After years of questing many things,
                                and receiving so much help from others, I've decided to return the favor
                                to other questers. Monstrous, will help both big and small quests,
                                helping you get one step closer to that ever inclusive item.

This place isn't just going to be a charity, its also a place where you
                                can make friends and just hang out. There are a lot of pretty rad people
                                out there, just waiting to know you. Cause I feel like being a smarty
                                pants, here is a quote : "A friend is one of the nicest things you can
                                have, and one of the best things you can be."
                                - Douglas Pagels.

Regardless as to whether you are here to get a donation, making
                                friends, or just passing by. I hope you stick around for a while, and
                                enjoy your stay.

Charity Funds : O - 1OOk | 1OOk - 25Ok | 25Ok - 5OOk | 5OOk - 75Ok | 75Ok - 1OOOk | 1OOOk +
User Image

{ } August 22 Application process was changed

{ } July 11 The form for donations has been removed

{ } June 1 - June 14 Monstrous is participating in the Ninth Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event.
                                { ♔ } Thy Reaper and GrafinGothicWar, will be going nude in order to raise funds for Monstrous.

{ } May 25 we are open again !

{ } April 9 this charity is temporarily closed !

{ } April 1 has donated over 200k

{ } March 1 this charity is opened !
User Image

{ } uno read all the rules.

{ } dos follow the tos, durh.

{ } tres respect yourself and others.

{ } cuatro do not beg for anything.

{ } cinco no chat speaking, its dumb.

{ } seis don't steal my graphics , I made it myself.

{ } siete say thank you upon receiving a donation

{ } ocho do not advertise

{ } nueve don't bring your drama here.

{ } diez add this to your welcome post; 'monsters live in the closet'
                                { ♔ } diez *note : highlight it

{ } once please label trades, donation to me or to the charity

{ } doce if there is any problem, please let the staff know.

{ } trece if there is an issue with a mod, contact monstervomit

{ } catorce this thread, and rules can be updated at any time.

User Image

Heyy, I am Monstervomit, pleasee call me Monster, Vomit sounds so
                                gross. I am a nineteen year old mother of a two year old daughter. Oh,
                                and I'm also engaged to her father, we've been together five years come
                                April. I live a rather happy and busy life. But I shall try my best to keep
                                up with everything here. Like I said in the intro, I am also a quester, and
                                have been for several years now. Heck, I'm still questing, but I want to
                                help others out now. If your supper curious about me, check out my
                                profile. There is lots of information in there.

Currently Questing :
                                ooo lots, check out my wishlist.
User Image

User Image

{ } Zakon

{ } Jessk
User Image

User Image

{ } Account must be older than five months.

{ } Have at least five hundred posts on gaia.
                                { ♔ } *note: if they are guild posts, please give me a link.

{ } Have an active quest thread or something that's keeping track.

{ } You can only apply once per item quest

{ } There is no longer a form to fill out

In order to recieve a donation please post a welcome post and include
                                what item you want, your progress, and what you have done to get where
                                you are. It is an option to include why you should get one. Please include
                                the secret word, but make it white, cause its a secret.
User Image

{ } trnkova 10,000gg

{ } heartblood 10,000gg

{ } x-Space-Kitty-x 20,000gg

{ } Bhaby_Hinata21 5,000gg

{ } BlossyLikeWhoa 15,000gg

{ } huynhBABY 20,000gg

{ } Lavish Return 15,000gg

{ } Secret Paradise 20,000gg

{ } Zakon 25,000gg

{ } ArrancarYoruichi 25,000gg

{ } x_ T r i s t e _x 20,000gg

{ } Keep Your Voices 10,000gg

{ } MosDefanie 15,000gg

{ } Jessk 30,000gg
User Image

{ } xDream3 20,000gg

{ } ArrancarYoruichi 100,000gg

{ } ( n ) GrafinGothicWar 381,000gg

{ } ( n ) Thy Reaper 533,000gg

*note : if you wish to remain annon. please let me know.
                                * ( n ) : meaning they were representing the charity in the nudity event.
User Image

and receiving so much help from others, I've decided to return the favor
                                Every two weeks, a quester who has been working super hard will be
                                featured here. Please fill out the form below and send it in a private
                                message to the mule.

User Image

[size=24]{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } i want the spotlight[/size]

[size=12]{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } [color=#ee7f89]username[/color] obvious

{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } [color=#ee7f89]questing[/color] item your questing

{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } [color=#ee7f89]progress[/color] what you have // what its worth

{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } [color=#ee7f89]how long have you been questing[/color] how long have you been questing this item

{ [color=#ee7f89]♔[/color] } [color=#ee7f89]why[/color] why should I feature you[/size]

{ } i want the spotlight

{ } username monstervomit

{ } questing pale marionette

{ } progress 12,125,000 // 18,500,000

{ } how long have you been questing two or three month

{ } why cause I'm pretty rad

*note: you do not have to meet the donation requirements to be featured
User Image

User Image

Draw one of Monster's avatars. If you don't feel like doing that,
                                send me a private message and we can try and work something
                                else out.
                                Entries : 5 +
                                Prize : 2Okay

User Image

Every hundred pages someone will win 20kay. This contest starts with
                                page one hundred, and will be followed by page two hundred, three
                                hundred, and so forth. I will use a random number generator to
                                determine the winner.

User Image

You all remember the stories about monsters, the time when your
                                parents had to check under your bed for those monsters. Now its
                                time to make up your own story. The requirements are :
                                { } it must be at least one paragraph , no more than four .
                                { } it must have something to do with monsters
                                { } it can be scary, or funny, or just plain messed up, its your story
                                Entries : 2 +
                                Prize : 5Ok
User Image

Calendar coming at a later date.

*note : send the mule any birthday's, gaianversaries, or any special date and we'll put it up.
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.69995791/][img][/img]http://tinyurl.com/4t4y9zj[/url]

User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.69995791/][img][/img]http://tinyurl.com/4nwnm39[/url]

User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.69995791/][img][/img]http://tinyurl.com/4n4fb2p[/url]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff