Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goodbye! Thank you for your support! Check Post #1

; n ; 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 > >>

User Image
Uchuujuu Hoshi
Hello guys....I have an announcement to make....

I've opened up this shop a few years ago.... Thank you so much to those who have ordered. I know my shop has not been open for so long... but honestly. At this point, this is where my shop has to come to an official end.

I am so sorry to those who have anticipated on the shop's opening. It will never happen.
Also to my current customers who are waiting....I will cancel the trade and give you the full sketch of what I have so far. No need to give me gold or such, I'm going to be leaving this website soon.

Why?
I'm going to tell you. (Well this is going to get long so....)
I have had this epiphany...no not the holy one xD; but a normal everyday one. I shouldn't be doing artwork for free anymore. In fact I need to raise the prices of my RL commissions alongside that too. Money grubbing eh? No. If I'm going to get to the dream college I want to get to, I have to work really hard and be in the best interest of myself. I know it sounds very selfish but I cannot always slave over work that doesn't have a positive benefit...for me.
It's time that I stop putting certain things above my well-being and that is online-currency commissions. I shouldn't do them because it's giving me more work to do for pixels. Pixels. This is the same reason I've stopped doing them on TM when it was still alive.

Why not here too? I've done Gaia commissions since I was 13 years old. I've improved a lot since then too. Want to see my first Gaia commission?
User Image

Oh yeah...
Anyway... what I'm trying to say is: I can't always do things for free. At this point, I no longer can. I'm about to be a high school Senior! Ugh My high school life went by too fast. I need to come up with $225 for Senior dues, tuition costs per semester for my dream college comes to about $15,000+ a semester (maybe even double since I'm coming to the school as an out-of-state student) and this does not include housing and living and food expenses.
Now what? I'm going to do RL commissions to make this money. I'm also doing projects and getting myself involved in smaller businesses so I can make this money and show my mom it's alright if I move out of state. I can live by myself while doing my college studies and make the money that I need to live by doing what I do now. I also want to get a stable job through college doing what I do. That would be wonderful if I can. I just want to show my mom that it's okay to let go; just stop clinging onto me and maybe you'll see that I'm just as responsible and organised as you are. I know I know...you don't have to pay out all of the money you have for college. I have to take out a student loan and this and that....but I want to reduce the amount that I do so that I don't have to pay off that debt and can live my life freely.

Okay well... now I've been babbling about my life right now. Just in case you didn't want to read that:

tl;dr: I need to focus on preparing for the real world rather than stressing myself out on the small things... like online currency commissions. I'd rather make $2000+ for food rather than making 2mil gaia gold for pixels.

Thank you so much for understanding me guys... I will start to PM what I have of the current slot holders and I will take down the shop posts.
User Image
Hello... I will be sending the full sketches of the commissions to my current customers....

So now what?
I'm guessing some of you were still interested in my artwork... don't fret. I'm still offering it....but for Money. Not Gaia gold.

My reasons? Check post #1 of this thread.

I'll just leave my artwork samples here for anyone interested:
Full CG:
[x] [x][x][x]

Chibi:
[x][x][x][x]

My RL commission information is in the next post.
User Image

Click here for Chibi Commission sheet (dA)
Click here for Full CG Commission journal (dA)

All examples and prices are on the commission sheets themselves! Please look if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff