Welcome to Gaia! ::

NO PRIZES GUESSING WHO ANY OF THESE
NEWBABBENS COME FROM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Syrcaid
Ruriska

StarieMichie
Byagane319

andbeblue
Teh_Sil

( Feather on blanket indicates Pegasus. Blanket colour unrelated to Phony.
Newbabbens with eyelashes are girls, without are boys. )

CONGRATUMALATIONS!
Just a few more things to note before you run off with your new babbens...

1. Pls pay us, we are idiots and forgot before blitzing through these babbens. 20k total per batch, trade to Your Little Phony! No price variation between size of batch and Phony-types, which are decided by genes and Random.org
2. Distribution of the newbabbens/blister packs is entirely up to you as long as no currency, real or digital, is involved (barter is fine). In the case of gifting, however, please make it clear to your recipient that the offspring grow only to Babby stage, and further growth will have to be earned through RP, or RLC options that will be added later. If you'd like to run a contest, etc., just hit us up and we'll run it through the shop!
3. If you have spares, we urge you to donate them back to us to run a small Halloween event because we are stupid and did not think that far and now have nothing to run a Halloween event with. We will make it very clear who we have to thank for these babbens and fawn over you incessantly.
4. You might have noticed that two of the batches have Phonies with markings in them! This is a special introductory offer, and future breedings will discrimate between normative and non-normative batches, so enjoy your marked babbens.
5. There will be a special Halloween-themed growing-up opt-in Raffle for these three batches, so keep an eye out for that!

SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORM TO Your Little Phony FOR CERTING!
Any one person can only keep one babben from any one round of breeding.
The babbens in each batch don't have to be certed together, but if they're all set, it's preferred.

[b]Batch:[/b] [ Sleepy Pickles | TACO Puffs | Angry Cogs ]
[b]Babben:[/b] [ Specify however, as long you have girl/boy in there, just in case... ]
[b]Owner:[/b] [ You. Or whoever. ]
[b]Name:[/b] [ Whether thematic is up to you ]
[b]Personality:[/b] [ Optional - but will let you influence the eye-shape+smile-level in Permababby stage ]

PLEASE SETTLE BABBEN DESTINATION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
SO WE KNOW IF WE HAVE A HALLOWEEN EVENT! 8D;;

Thank you so much for throwing your Phonies into our Blood Donation Drive, all of you! It really warmed our cold stone hearts and made us very relieved to know that we have multiple test subjects for plastic propagation. Babbenmaking was really fun, so hold on to your forms, 'cause I think we'll be doing it again in a hurry! Phonies who have gotten babbens in this round will have to sit the next one out, but will be able to reenter the playing field again after that. I will probably also add an RP option for Permababbies to earn cutie marks, so maybe we won't have too many blank flanks running around in the future. 8D

And to finish things off, this is our reaction when rolled rolls were rolled:

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Frezir
OMG XD
Hi jun <3
Agh! Sorry Frezir, could you please delete? lol

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx, you derp. XD

Hey, Frezir!

Kawaii Wolf

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Thank you! My horrendous levels of derpitude. 8D;;

And YEAH NEWBABBENS AND PACKS. I got to go to school in a couple of hours and I have not slept. This is always happening. emotion_donotwant SO ENJOY.

Kawaii Wolf

/fluffs Maxx

Such cute babies <3

taigi's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

BABIES! 8D
/shameless stalker

Kawaii Wolf

Never not babies.

Taco puffs sounds like a delicious food XD

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pshaw, Maxx, you love it. LOVE IT. IT's a CHALLENGE.
Oh my gosh, angry cogs. =o =o *runs to PM blue*

Handsome Bibliophile

Grats on all these babbehs! I hope they find loving owners <3

taigi's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

These breeding names are awesomeeeeeeeee
/excited for Christmas RLC

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Oh gosh, those babies look adorable ;; /joins A.V. in the stalker corner
Gearheart is now busily building automatic swinging cribs. So many of them. All over the place. She may have gone a little overboard...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff