Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Ahhhh Corms I'm glad to see you're okay! ; m; and sdfjklsjkdfljksl;d THOSE ITTY BITTY PONIES <333

I CONNECTED SUM DOTS
User Image
Explain yourself: [ I LIKE BIRDS AND I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE /sobs

but it looked like a panicky bird so i added a messenger bag and gave it a reason to be late 8D ;; i guess it delivers mail! and has a terrible sense of balance! POOR BIRDY orz ]

CAPTCHA - The all-new Chevy Sonic

Colorful Contributor

Ok Snoof I posted >:O Not sure how to go about this s**t but LET'S GO

Thy, I love that bird

Super Wife

BIRDIE. And he has a pressing engagement.

Yes, tiny tiny ponies will be coming this way :'DDD

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
If I get a phony, or come up with a quest, I'll totally buy a Itty Bitty.

Super Wife

Bleh, I hate this. For some reason I start getting anxious at night ><

Wealthy Millionaire

11,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
Luafien
Bleh, I hate this. For some reason I start getting anxious at night ><

Anxious about what?

Super Wife

I have no idea, I just start feeling anxious. If I had to hazard a guess: life. Bills and whatnot.

Wealthy Millionaire

11,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm worried about the finals I have next week XD

Colorful Contributor

<T I get that way too, sometimes. Best thing for it is to sleep, if you can, or else keep your mind busy.

Super Wife

;_;
But I don't wanna sleep either. I have a real hard time falling asleep, so I just know I'm going to end up being lying awake for two hours having nothing better to do but think about all the reasons I'm anxious.

Wealthy Millionaire

11,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
Luafien
;_;
But I don't wanna sleep either. I have a real hard time falling asleep, so I just know I'm going to end up being lying awake for two hours having nothing better to do but think about all the reasons I'm anxious.

Count itty bitty ponies in your head. Let them lul you to sleep with their dulcet tones.

Super Wife

Itty Bitty Phonies will most certainly have squeaky voices.
/yawn - I have arisen for the day..way too early for my tastes ><

Kitty Sprightt
Totally was. I'm like half asleep with pain meds and general sleepiness and I remembered that. :B Granted, though, it was just a suggestion put forth by Snoof, albeit one that Luafien seemed to approve of.

I would liiiiike to roleplay Nega some soon. Maybe some wedding plans, scrambling to place orders, actually cooking the animals he catches and then making favors out of the feathers and cured hides.

I WISH I COULD DRAW...I want to make little favors like Tangles and Yawn had to give to people XD

ALSO WHY CAN'T DOCTORS WRITE OUT THEIR ORDERS LIKE REAL PEOPLE? How hard is it to write "twice daily"? why must you use b.i.d. stupid abbrivations of old latin terms that bloody...and some of these don't even make SENSE. d.t.d. means "give of such doses". WTH?! RWAR!!

Haha I've actually got about 96% of the list I was given to memorize down it's just some of these are so damn weird!!!

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
*lubs on you all*I goes to shop today, last time to get out in these crazy crowds. May buy more tickets >.>
e-mantehdragonchamp
Sorry, e-man. With immediate effect, you are banned from My Little Phony. At "Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:02pm", you posted an unfortunate comment. You covered it up, but not before it was caught and screencapped by witnesses. You probably realised very soon that it was a mistake, but, I'm sure you understand: this is the internet, everything gets seen and nothing ever really goes away. You probably meant it as a joke, but it was an extremely inappropriate joke, your level of acquaintance with the subject in question was nowhere near high enough to make such a joke, and a situation like that is one that only the subject has free reign to joke about the first place. I am a person of notoriously dodgy sensibilities, and even I was appalled, much less all the courteous and sensible people who have contacted us about it. This comment is a red card offense, and combined with your previous problems, we have no choice but to ban you from our shop and thread.

Generally speaking, I know that the B/C forums on Gaia can be a difficult place to navigate, and I personally don't really get some of the delicate yet evident tensions that underlie the smiley-festooned messages that some members exchange. You probably weren't posting comments you wouldn't post on any other message board. I sound very different on other message boards, let's just say. But every place has its rules, and to stay in a place you should abide by its rules, so I just tiptoe round the tension, post like I live in a land of sunshine and flowers, and not say anything when I don't have anything nice to say. Having said that, this incident in question has nothing to do with B/C etiquette and everything to do with common sense, which may not have caught up with you fast enough. In any case, when you first joined us, we understood that you were new to the B/C culture, and left you a lot of leeway. We have also noticed that you have been improving and trying, and working very hard towards Pixel Blast. Unfortunately, you have not learnt the lie of the land fast enough, you have upset a lot of people and we would get a complaint about you approximately every other week, and this incident has crossed the line. The lady in question has never complained, but many others are uncomfortable with your behaviour. For the good of the shop and the enjoyment of the majority, you must go. When you first came, we were probably the only FiM-style B/C around, but now there are several alternatives, and at least one with RL customs, as well as many places outside of Gaia that cater to the style. We wish you luck with acquiring and RPing Pixel Blast elsewhere. Unfortunately, our association must come to an end. We will refund your raffle tickets and void the relevant numbers.

We apologise wholeheartedly and grovel abasedly at the foot of the subject compromised by the comment in question - we will not reproduce the comment as it is in bad taste, but we are horribly sorry, and we are also horribly sorry to everyone who was offended by it. We hope you can all continue to enjoy our Phony shop. emotion_0A0

- Maxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces