i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

brb, wait a minute or two plz

are you there?

yeah, im there. but i dont think im going to accept unless you accept first or allow me to trade the items. Like you said, you could always just report me...

now your copying what im saying, im just conscious because my item is more expensive, and your gifting is like one by one, okay here's the deal you gift rainyday first then ill accept the trade then you gift it all so it would be fair?

accept it first, i swear on my life i would scam you. if i did, you could tell a mod, get your item back within a day, and i'd be permenetly banned from gaia. i wouldnt scam u caus i luvs gaia n i wouldnt want to get banned n caus thats just plain old cheating and i hate cheating.
if you want, pm a mod right now and ask them to read through this or something.
but im not gona send you my rainy day first because rainy day is an expensive item too and you not being able to receive trades sounds very strange.

sheesh, to make you feel comfortable i sent the trade just incase you would think im a scammer im really sorry dear i learned my lesson for being so kind now i think its time for somebody else to be kind i had it with stuff like that. i've been so gullible lately, same think goes to you, you can report me and ban me,

im sry but you cant go around telling people to send all their items to you then you'll accept the trade. why cant you both just trade? thats why there is trading on gaia, to make life easier and make sure nobody gets scammed or hacked. And im not risking an expensive item like that because you dont want me to trade it to you.
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

yeah, im there. but i dont think im going to accept unless you accept first or allow me to trade the items. Like you said, you could always just report me...

now your copying what im saying, im just conscious because my item is more expensive, and your gifting is like one by one, okay here's the deal you gift rainyday first then ill accept the trade then you gift it all so it would be fair?

accept it first, i swear on my life i would scam you. if i did, you could tell a mod, get your item back within a day, and i'd be permenetly banned from gaia. i wouldnt scam u caus i luvs gaia n i wouldnt want to get banned n caus thats just plain old cheating and i hate cheating.
but im not gona send you my rainy day first because rainy day is an expensive item too and you not being able to receive trades sounds very strange.

sheesh, to make you feel comfortable i sent the trade just incase you would think im a scammer im really sorry dear i learned my lesson for being so kind now i think its time for somebody else to be kind i had it with stuff like that. i've been so gullible lately, same think goes to you, you can report me and ban me,

im sry but you cant go around telling people to send all their items to you then you'll accept the trade. why cant you both just trade? thats why there is trading on gaia, to make life easier and make sure nobody gets scammed or hacked. And im not risking an expensive item like that because you dont want me to trade it to you.

oh well goodluck then hun,

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

yup User Image
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

yup User Image

that tooked so long, lol cant believe it, well i guess i cant blame other people for being careful,
im also doing the same thing XP
The memories of days of when it rained...it smelled of sweet blossoms and Spring...

Tipsy Lunatic

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
The memories of days of when it rained...it smelled of sweet blossoms and Spring...

"Ancient legend states the rank a fallen warrior held
Depended on the honor guard of foes that one had felled

It sounds so wonderful and charming.
I'm sorry there is so much around here to remind you of all you've lost.

So in tardy tribute to the one we couldn't save
We'll lay your fiery deaths like crimson flowers on her grave."

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
You make it sound so lovely, your majesty~

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

And there will come soft rains...
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

yup User Image

eek, c'mon hun? i really want rainy that bad lol im trying to sell my items just to buy it off you but there's no price i can accept,

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin
i l u b b y u
PowdyPenguin

yup User Image

eek, c'mon hun? i really want rainy that bad lol im trying to sell my items just to buy it off you but there's no price i can accept,

but i dont understand why you cant just trade me the item and i'll trade you what i said i would. it all works out, right?

Familiar Phantom

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

Although your senses have long left, the memory will always remain.

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200

Rich Raider

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Threadmaster 200

Rich Raider

11,000 Points