Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi
i just signed on to gaia and so far it's awesome.My favorite things to do are playing guitar,writting songs,singing,art,swimming, and sports. I don't like doing bad things to people if they don't deserve it.I also like making friends and making people smile and laugh.

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
welcome >.<
Welcome to Gaia!

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
AlphaWolf7867
Hi
i just signed on to gaia and so far it's awesome.My favorite things to do are playing guitar,writting songs,singing,art,swimming, and sports. I don't like doing bad things to people if they don't deserve it.I also like making friends and making people smile and laugh.
*waving to you*
smile welcome! feel free to add me as you friend if you like!

Memoirii's Bae

Stone-cold Girl

Heyyyy! ^__^

Valiant Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

Welcome to Gaia.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

welcome to gaia! we got lots in common, i like writing, songs, art, and singing too. not much into sports though lol. we can be friends if ya want. ^^

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

hi welcome ^_^

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

Welcome
I welcome you to my grand kingdom. I hope you prolong your stay.

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
hey welcome to gaia! just so you know, some people (im not saying everyone) on gaia are kind of mean and inappropriate, so just a word to the wise, avoid talking to anyone in rally, or any other social hangout. and if someone doesnt treat u nicely, dont be afraid to report them. im not saying gaia is a horrible place, gaia is really fun, but just avoid those people on here. o and gaia gets pretty addicting, so just be careful with time lol. hope u like it here!
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

Touma Amagase's Princess

Shy Sweetheart

15,650 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Conventioneer 300
AlphaWolf7867
Hi

Welcome to Gaia, I'm glad to hear you're having fun here!

Tiny Shapeshifter

AlphaWolf7867
Hi
Thanks to your thread, I now have a good clue as to what kingdom Queen Riverwisp rules over.

Do not be alarmed with the NPC. This is small part leading to the Halloween event. I don't know when the actual event will unfold though. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff