Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Amulet_Ruby
we should have a day where everyone dresses as fairies and pixies and sprites to honor our Queen!

Cute idea, though I think Trix would look really, really weird and out of place as one. xd

The court will always need that one dark character xD.

Wonder if merpeople count as fairy/pixie people?

*doesn't change avatar*

Mwahahaa. xD

I change outfits a lot. x_x; Ever since we could save outfits.

I would think they might. Not really 'merpeople' but there are some fae and such that are water based. Then again, I don't know much about merfolk. <.<;

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Amulet_Ruby
we should have a day where everyone dresses as fairies and pixies and sprites to honor our Queen!

Cute idea, though I think Trix would look really, really weird and out of place as one. xd

*doesn't change avatar*

there are water nymphs...im not sure on closely related they are to pixies and fairies though...

Shy Warrior

Trixie Dragon
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Amulet_Ruby

*doesn't change avatar*

Mwahahaa. xD

I would think they might. Not really 'merpeople' but there are some fae and such that are water based. Then again, I don't know much about merfolk. <.<;

...you weren't kidding about the changing. Could of sworn you were just a witch ;;.
Hmm, maybe if I change the merperson to naiad or water nypmh if could still be fae.

Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Amulet_Ruby

*doesn't change avatar*

Mwahahaa. xD

...you weren't kidding about the changing. Could of sworn you were just a witch ;;.
Hmm, maybe if I change the merperson to naiad or water nypmh if could still be fae.

*laughs*

Well, the witch is her Halloween costume this year. razz She also has four outfits mainly for zOMG. This one is mainly because she's missing her mate. When she's thinking of him the most, that's when she has this outfit at this moment. razz

Shy Warrior

Trixie Dragon
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon
Amulet_Ruby

*doesn't change avatar*

Mwahahaa. xD

*laughs*

Well, the witch is her Halloween costume this year. razz She also has four outfits mainly for zOMG. This one is mainly because she's missing her mate. When she's thinking of him the most, that's when she has this outfit at this moment. razz

@Amulet_Ruby: I'm going to say they are. And hope Her Majesty agrees. She did say they liked their watery brethen. Sort of sweatdrop .

Does anyone else think that the befriending is to make sort of teams for the event? Although being 20 something ghosts, I suppose it may be ghosts vs whatever else. If it runs the same way such events are normally held.

Why is that the outfit is significant to her mate? I'm oddly curious about other people's OCs

Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Voievoda

@Amulet_Ruby: I'm going to say they are. And hope Her Majesty agrees. She did say they liked their watery brethen. Sort of sweatdrop .

Does anyone else think that the befriending is to make sort of teams for the event? Although being 20 something ghosts, I suppose it may be ghosts vs whatever else. If it runs the same way such events are normally held.

Why is that the outfit is significant to her mate? I'm oddly curious about other people's OCs

It looks like that'd be way too many teams to keep up with. It looks more like it'll be the ghosts...probably ( and maybe just me wishing ) against "him".

About my character: She's fanatically obsessed with her mate to a dangerous degree. And when she misses him, she goes out of her way to drop a lot of what she's doing to fill that void in her when he isn't around ( Either she's close to just running back to him or does something to fill that void for a little bit until she can go back to be with him ).

She's a visitor to Gaia and currently trying to hide from a few villains from a current storyline. She comes here to stay for a while at a time. Her mate, however, stays locked up in his lab. Extremely rare for him to ever leave it.

Shy Warrior

Trixie Dragon

It looks like that'd be way too many teams to keep up with. It looks more like it'll be the ghosts...probably ( and maybe just me wishing ) against "him".

About my character: She's fanatically obsessed with her mate to a dangerous degree. And when she misses him, she goes out of her way to drop a lot of what she's doing to fill that void in her when he isn't around ( Either she's close to just running back to him or does something to fill that void for a little bit until she can go back to be with him ).

She's a visitor to Gaia and currently trying to hide from a few villains from a current storyline. She comes here to stay for a while at a time. Her mate, however, stays locked up in his lab. Extremely rare for him to ever leave it.

I can't wait to find out who 'He' is. Better be a damn good villian.
Curiously, I think it is 'He' that killed our Queen.
Dunno about the other ghosts though.

Aww thats adorable. He doesn't want to follow Trixie on her adventures?

Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Voievoda
Trixie Dragon

I can't wait to find out who 'He' is. Better be a damn good villian.
Curiously, I think it is 'He' that killed our Queen.
Dunno about the other ghosts though.

Aww thats adorable. He doesn't want to follow Trixie on her adventures?

I'm not sure. I hope they tell us more about "him". I'm going a bit crazy from waiting. ._. I hope it isn't something stupid....

He doesn't follow Trix because his strength is that laboratory of his. He's spent his whole life doing nothing but working in there. Building things and mechanical beings, adding onto the lab itself. Not much of a people person... He has no reason to leave the lab and Trix would rather he stayed where he was safest. He's also the one watching over their children, so she's put a lot of faith in him and he in her.

Also...they have one of the biggest egos I've ever seen in characters so far. Whenever they're around each other...they tend to feed the other's ego. -.o

Trixie: "Nah, I can handle this. You're far too intelligent for this bunch. They couldn't handle being in your presence. Far too beautiful. Perfect in every way, Love."

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Man, this thread is gathering members almost as fast as the soot face petition gathered signatures.

At least it's not as bad as that one. I was 15 and in the course of 2 weeks, that petition had over 10,000 signatures. I was having to ask friends to help me by collecting the signatures from pages x-x+3 into a single pm for me so I didn't miss anyone.

Gambino Stalker

I think I've lost a bit of respect for the queen since she's now a Jay Brooks fan...

Tenacious Hellhound

I would like to join the court.

Also, if the Her Majesty is around, I would like to know if her Kingdom is or was somewhere in Gaia or somewhere else between worlds, like a dream between the waking world and the land of sleep.
Seraphim Skye
I think I've lost a bit of respect for the queen since she's now a Jay Brooks fan...

Goodness! Did he wrong his people? Is he a tyrant? Does he rule as an overlord, without mercy towards his subjects?

Please, tell me more about this king!

Ruthless Wench

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

Goodness! Did he wrong his people? Is he a tyrant? Does he rule as an overlord, without mercy towards his subjects?

His pants are always down sweatdrop

Gambino Stalker

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

He's a pervert :/

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

Your highness, I dont wish to speak ill of anyone, but you should know that Jay among us had the social standings of a fool. While alive he was nothing more than an awkward teenager, ridiculed by many (excluding me of course, I dont lower myself to bullying).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff