Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Human

I join the court.
Deusy
Krissim Klaw
[NPC] Labtech Rory
I have an insect display box that would be perfect for this situation. Now if I can just find the probe storage container, we can begin the festivities.
The only way insects should be displayed is alive! Stay away from the queen and don't go anywhere near Sr. Mantis either.

Mantis Sr. always struck me as a perv, being how yesterday he was stalking people.
Mantises are so misunderstood. That is what they do, stalk and stare silently waiting. My pet mantis stares at me all day. She is currently staring at me as I type.

Devoted Friend

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
[NPC] Labtech Rory
Allow? I'm not a zookeeper. If I wanted things the easy way I wouldn't be in this line of work. You've all just signed up for brainswapping!

Out, filthy being! Out of my sight, I command you!
You heard our Queen! Leave or else!

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quaternary
Deusy
Krissim Klaw
[NPC] Labtech Rory
I have an insect display box that would be perfect for this situation. Now if I can just find the probe storage container, we can begin the festivities.
The only way insects should be displayed is alive! Stay away from the queen and don't go anywhere near Sr. Mantis either.

Mantis Sr. always struck me as a perv, being how yesterday he was stalking people.

Mantis Sr. was just lurking this thread
I stalked the stalker :]

My friend was doing that yesterday with him.

Tipsy Lunatic

Does no one approve the idea of an honor guard to go after the giant Buzzsaw at Bass'ken lake?? Surely they are the foul things that slew our queen and should be dealt with accordingly.

"Ancient legend states the rank a fallen warrior held
Depended on the honor guard of foes that one had felled
So in tardy tribute to the one we couldn't save
We'll lay your fiery deaths like crimson flowers on her grave."

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
[NPC] Labtech Rory
Allow? I'm not a zookeeper. If I wanted things the easy way I wouldn't be in this line of work. You've all just signed up for brainswapping!

Out, filthy being! Out of my sight, I command you!

/polishes stinger

greetings dear Queen! a pleasure to meet you! you have a friend in bees 4laugh i come from a long line of both bees and fae and we'll work together to stomp out this mechanical menace!

Magical Lunatic

[NPC] Brainbox
Salaura
[NPC] Labtech Rory

How dare you even suggest putting our Queen in such a thing?!

Deandriea
[NPC] Labtech Rory
How DARE you! Her Majesty, and her people, are not for you to lay a filthy finger on.

990 PRINT: TARGETS AC- . . . ACQUIRED!
991 PRINT: Standing by with probe missiles
992 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
993 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
994 PRINT: AWAITING COUNTER COMMANDS

It has probe missles. I want probe missles. Where do you get them from? How much do you have to pay? Do you need a customized launcher for them or does it fit into your standard launcher?

Friendly Magician

I would like to join the court, please! *is prepared to defend* ^-^

Shameless Ladykiller

hmmm. . . I think I'll pass on fanning her. . . she seems a bit. . . bitchy.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Celisasu
[NPC] Brainbox
Salaura
[NPC] Labtech Rory

How dare you even suggest putting our Queen in such a thing?!

Deandriea
[NPC] Labtech Rory
How DARE you! Her Majesty, and her people, are not for you to lay a filthy finger on.

990 PRINT: TARGETS AC- . . . ACQUIRED!
991 PRINT: Standing by with probe missiles
992 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
993 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
994 PRINT: AWAITING COUNTER COMMANDS

It has probe missles. I want probe missles. Where do you get them from? How much do you have to pay? Do you need a customized launcher for them or does it fit into your standard launcher?

Probe Missiles, special Zurg Weaponry.

Tricky Saint

s**t, things got really lively in here.
More importantly, pieces are coming together.

/back to observe-mode.

King Spirit

18,300 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
User ImageHey! Listen!

I join the court

User Image
You've united your voices, my followers. I have heard you! I do not wish to see harm come to my people...

Tiny Shapeshifter

It seems that Rory and Brainbox have left the area, for now.

The Drunken Jester: I'm not so sure on the actual killer just yet, but I do like the idea of honor guard. I am a follower/servant/protector/etc of the queen, so title doesn't really matter much to me... That is a lovely story/poem/etc you got there.

Queen Riverwisp: Thank you my queen. We also do not wish to see harm on you as well.

Tricky Saint

what a cunning stunt

hmmm. . . I think I'll pass on fanning her. . . she seems a bit. . . bitchy.

All the more reason to love, IMO.

She's just being vocal & commanding~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas