Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
We are
OPEN
Our art? Starring your avatar or OC as your favorite food! Imagine... an avatar Chicken Wing! Now that's something... and we have it. So come on down and check us out!
User Image

тhe Annual Ball is a long lasting tradition held by users, for users since 2003! Each year, the theme of the celebration changes- one year the theme was planetary, another year it was elements, and yet another one was greek mythology. The ball's main goal is to bring users together and to have an amazing time together! It is great fun, and a haven for roleplayers who want to explore. The ball is usually split up into different rooms, each with it's own host and crew. They all follow a major theme together. It is amazing fun to participate in, and is even better when you help out! If you ever want to join, here's a link to this year's planning guild! Help is always helpful at the ball, especially of any kind. Art, roleplaying, Graphics, tekteks, whatever your trade. We hope we'll see you at the 9th Annual Ball this year!

This Art Shop is to benefit the 9th Annual Ball.

User Image
User Image

1. No quoting anything off the front page.
2. All trades must be sent to o m n o m n o m -yum- to pay for art.
3. When your order is accepted, send a trade titled with your page number and username.
4. Don't bother any of our artists if they are taking a little longer to get to your art. They have lives and limits too!
5. Be nice. Bad language and trolling is not tolerated and you will be put on the bad list.
6. Respect the artists. They are awesome! If you would like to join please send a PM to o m n o m n o m -yum-
7. You can chat here. Just don't be a meanie. This is a highly elegant and beautifully organized event... kind of. ^^

User Image
User Image

ere are our lovely artists! They each have a form that you can order with, so let's get started! Scroll down for some artists!

Star is on hiatus ATM and cannot take orders.
User Image

About me: Hello~ My name's Star514 but i think Star sounds better ♡ I'm currently in highschool so please be patient! Rushing me won't motivate me in any way.But I can tell you what will...

I don't do... actually.... tell me what you want done and if I think I can do it I will accept your order. If I can't then I'll reject it

Samples:
Headshots:
Shoulder Up:
Waist Up:
Couple:
Group:

[as you can see, all my samples are not related to the food them because it is the first time i've done a food theme! so that means you can ask for both! Ain't that awesome?]

Prices: You can bribe me with items or just pay some cold hard gaia gold
Now I'm not saying you have to give me both of those options at the same time! my art isn't that good! Yet... SO! If you have an Item that I think is worth an order then by all means offer it! btw.... i love music related items... just thought I'd throw that out there.
My prices range from 20k and up. The prices differ on how complex your avatar is or if you decided to order a group or full color etc...

My prices change due to how hard the order is so I don't want to post set prices. The only one that doesnt change are the line art headshots. The line art headshots are 5k

Form:

[size=18][b][color=Coral]I want art from you ✩ Star ✩[/color][/b][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Ref pic:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Order:[/b][/color] e.g. Headshot, Group, color, line art
[color=orange][b]Payment: [/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Tip?:[/b] [/color] Not expected

Hi~ I'm Sutaniji!
I'm just a poor high school student who relies on her amazing friends to give her free food & who loves to procrasinate by drawing and wasting time doing so~ I'm dependent, and rely on others ALOT. DX But not to worry~! My awesome ninja skills help me get by, so yup..... :3 I mainly draw chibis, sad I know :C Technically most of the time that's all I draw so here are some examples~
Headshots~: [~][~][~]
Full Body~: [~][~]
Couple~: [~]

[size=18][b][color=crimson]I want art from you ✩SUTANIJI✩[/color][/b][/size]
[color=crimson][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=crimson][b]Ref pic:[/b][/color]
[color=crimson][b]Order:[/b] Chibi, etc.[/color]
[color=crimson][b]Payment: [/b][/color]
[color=crimson][b]Tip?:[/b] Not expected[/color]
[/color]

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾KerrYanIme‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Hello~! ^^ I'm currently in highschool, and I could do without the massive piles of homework, assignments, projects, etc... =n= To relieve stress (aka procrastinate), I like to draw, listen to music (by korean artists/groups), play the piano, and use my laptop. =u= However, this does not mean that your requests come first - school is still important. :S
So that these orders won't be time-consuming, I use pencil to draw, and colour with photoshop.
Styles/Examples:
    -very sketchy (link, this is "normal".)→shadows & dark colours shaded in.
    -sketch (no example)→only shadows shaded in.
    -pencil outline (link)→outline using pencil; nothing is shaded in. *ignore the example's shaded eyes, shaded stripes, and shaded fingers...it's a bad example. =.="
    +Colour?/Examples:
      -alter line & background colour (link)→alter only the colour of the lines and the background. *please tell me the specific colour (dark blue, saturated(/bright) pink, #003333, etc).
      -flats (link)→no shading, excluding pre-existing ones on the sketch (if any).
      -cell-shade (link, This is "semi-chibi".)→the shading has hard edges.
      -soft-cg (link, This is "chibi".)→the shading has softer edges, as opposed to cell-shading.

Prices:
you may choose however much you want to pay (though minimum is 10k).
Remember - paying more will benefit the 9th Annual Ball~! ;D
you can also bribe me (...i have a wishlist holding my dream avatar items, and in the 'about me' section of my profile~)

I will not do:
    -anything inappropriate for 13-year-olds. (though i don't think that would be a case, since we're dealing with food costumes... ;D)

Please be specific! I don't want to disappoint you. T ^ T
[color=#444444][color=#999999][size=16][b]I want art from you ✩ kerryanime ✩[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Username:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Reference:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Order:[/size][/color] style, normal/semi-chibi/chibi, shot, and possibly colour. & other information (expression, pose, etc).
[color=#999999][size=11]Payment:[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
*Tips: You may tip after you receive your art. (: (send a separate trade, I guess.)

Hello, I'm
I ʝɑηυɑry sηoω I

About me I'm a teenage girl from Quebec, Canada. You can call me Jan, Snow or anything else. c:
I love to draw, to read and to snowboard among many things. I'm asian but I have no idea of what's
in the manga or anime world. I speak French, so excuse my English.

My skills I can do a wide variety of things, but I never tried mecha, anthro, and kissing couples.
Just ask if I can do what you want, food theme or not.

Samples [dA] | [artshop] | [Normal] | [Chibi] | [Semi-realistic]

Prices I'm working on a bribe system, so you only need to pay more than the amount.
Halfbody Normal: 40k & +
Fullbody Normal: 80k & +
Chibi: 40k & +
Semi-realistic bust: 30k & +

Form Please remove the parenthesis.

[color=black][u][size=18][b][color=orange]I want art from you ❋ [color=orangered]ʝɑηυɑry[/color] ❋[/color][/b][/size][/u][/color]
[color=chocolate][b]Username: [/b][/color]
[color=chocolate][b]Reference: [/b][/color](Link please)
[color=chocolate][b]Order: [/b][/color](Normal, Chibi or Semi-realistic)
[color=chocolate][b]Details: [/b][/color](What type of food, expression or pose)
[color=chocolate][b]Payment: [/b][/color]
[color=chocolate][b]Tip: [/b] [/color](Not needed)
[/color]

Aren't our artists just awesome? <3 If you want to join the ranks, PM o m n o m n o m -yum- !
User Image
User Image

t seems you have stumbled upon the Contests!
Here's two going on right now!

𝔄 𝔗asty ℜaffle
We're selling some yummy tickets for a tasty raffle with a current jackpot of :500 gold: Each ticket costs 200 gold. You can buy an unlimited amount of tickets. Every ticket that is sold adds some gold to the jackpot. Proceeds from the raffle will go to part of the 9th Annual Ball. To buy a few tickets, send a trade to o m n o m n o m -yum- titled the number of tickets that you want with the gold to pay for them. This contests begins on 11/10/11 and has no end date yet.

𝔜𝔘𝔐!
𝔉ree 𝔄rt!

The first post on the 7th page will get a free colored chibi art from paulaterra! [this contest's guest artist] This contest begins on 11/10/11!

User Image
User Image

We thank everyone whose hard work went into this art shop. XxHarmonicxX, who created the thread layout, our artists, who are wonderful with their art, and the 9th Annual Ball crew. All of it.

Our Buddies
Want to be a buddy, or affiliate? PM me! We accept anyone who wants to be displayed.

User Image
Yay! heart heart heart

Dapper Sex Symbol

woot, open! bust out the champaign!
BUMP
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

kinda empty in here. :c
must be pretty busy~ =w=

Kebeaw's Stud

Sparkly Nerd

10,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
kerryanime
BUMP
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

kinda empty in here. :c
must be pretty busy~ =w=

as far as i know i think they're busy... but not with art :'D <------- me...

Friendly Giver

I want art from you ❋ ʝɑηυɑry
Username: Xx-Plex Rominus-xX
Reference: User Image
Order: Semi-realistic
Details:colour as it is, and you could draw lips(not smiling, not frowning) or no lips like how I have it in the avatar. Whichever way you think looks best! whee
Payment: 50k? I hope that`s enough for good art. lol
Tip:

Kebeaw's Stud

Sparkly Nerd

10,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
january's art is amazizing xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items