An artist that might actually take up a commish! 0.24892703862661 24.9% [ 58 ]
I just wanted gold, mang. 0.11587982832618 11.6% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 233 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 386 387 388 > >> >>> »|

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
New Thread as of Feb 2011: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/afternoon-tea-with-the-clouds-joint-request-17-mil-funds/t.68924352_1/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why hello there, curious passerby! You've stumbled upon the joint art request consisting of yours truly and my partner in crime, Kamilucis!

Do join us for tea. I promise the concentration of nightshade will not detract from the enjoyment of our company.

As this is a joint request, there will be separate posts detailing what we want for our respective wants.

In this post, you will see how much each of us are willing to offer.

Tasn Zheng is buying couple art with 8 million gold.

Kamilucis is buying art avy art with 12 million gold. He is also looking for pixel/graphic artists. Please PM him your offers.

Note that neither of us will pay if you draw art for us and then demand payment afterwards.

Please read on to the next posts for more details about what we want for commissions.

As for those that visit this thread, we will tip every bump we get!

Request is now closed. Feel free to stay and chat while we wait for the rest of the commissions to be completed. ^^

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tasn Zheng's Couple Commish Request Details

Welcome to Tasn’s portion of the couple requests! In this request, I would like the artist to draw my avatar and Warrax1's avatar in all the commissioned pieces. Sometimes I might also request an additional character in the form of the Daisy companion from the EI Nightmare.

Unlike the other lovey-dovey pair, my darling and I are a match made in Hell.

What I mean is we are two bitter nemesis joining together in bizarre matrimony this coming October for monetary reasons and nothing more. The union is not going to be loving and it is most certainly not cute in the conventional sense. It’s going to be violent, bloody, spiteful, and just overall unpleasant and brimming with hate and greed.

That being said, the commissions I’m requesting are commissions of my nemesis and I trying our best not to rip one another’s throats out. Think tension-filled, chilling-fake smiles, and sometimes overall fake loving scenes that not even a small child would consider loving at all.

Sample Scenarios

I will give you guys several scenarios to help you guys out with just how to pose the two of us:

-Wedding day, embarrassed Tasn blushing furiously and looking thoroughly pissed off while Warrax looks mildly uncomfortable, but a bit smug that he is the one wearing the pants.

-The both of them with their faces inches apart. Tasn blocking a poison-dipped quill with a crucifix. The both of them smiling with malicious intent.

-The two of them looking down at identical gold rings with disgust. Greenish tinge to skin at the sight.

-The two reclining with an arm over one another’s shoulder. In the extended hand for the demon has become claw-like and bloodied and in the hand of Tasn is a smoking gun with a rosary wrapped around it. The two are looking at one another with false smiles of intimacy.

-Priest Tasn lifting young ward away from the waiting arms of the smirking Warrax. Priest looks annoyed.

-Player vs Player on zOMG!

-Tasn has figured out how to properly terrify Warrax. He does this by crawling on top of the demon in that outfit, grinning with sadistic joy. Warrax looks ill, if not a bit terrified.

-The two of them back to back or side by side in the middle of a joint mission and hating every moment of it.

-Warrax looming over an impassive, seated Tasn. The demon is in the process of blackmailing and smirks because he knows it will work.

-Warrax swathed in shadows, hovering over a defiant-looking Tasn. The shadows look ready to grab the priest and the demon looks extremely malevolent with his red eye gleaming in the darkness.

-Tasn backed to a corner with his hands tangled in his own marionette strings. His arms are pulled up over his head and pinned to the wall by one clawed hand that is digging into his wrists. Warrax stands over, body inches apart from the marionette demon hunter with an unpleasant grin.

-Warrax holding up a small version of the demon hunter as a marionette while seated upon a demonic throne, looking mildly amused as he manipulates the small doll by the wooden portion of the marionette (I forgot the term for it).

The Avatars

The wedding avatars

Warrax/demon: x

Tasn/Priest/Cross-dresser: 1, 2

--
Priest, Ward, and Demon
Ward optional.

Priest Tasn and Ward: You can leave out the ward if you want.

Priest Tasn
Reference by Number 36

Warrax:

Reference by z3lyn

Example of all three together: By Aneyana

--

Others

Warrax: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Tasn: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Other Info You Should Know

What Tasn likes:
-Good art that can convey the antagonism of the two bitter enemies.
-People willing to do clutter (you kinda have to for most of these lol)
-Freebies ;D

What Tasn doesn't like or want:
-Overpriced chibis
-Emotes
-People that draw the pair and demand payment before I have even said I'd hire them or not!

Hired Artists
Naevy
chichipi
wizardwrocker
ALiCELiCiOUS
WizzyArt - 1, 2
purdoy25
Zoraffe
Djlanfull
[+Katch+]
0-Starii Dreams-0
justme4life
ThePandaYing
Maurizio_Tamesis
Chiki-kiwi
Raezyn101
octopocket
l-Dottie-l
Remorseful Despair
Botan-chan
Sand3
Deathberry15
Wrighter
[Nameless_Anami]

Freebies
Mickey2146
M!dori
Seryiena
Skylar Forrest
Kamilio -1, 2, 3
Enxydys
ade4 - 1, 2
Konkuro-kun
Inqwell

The Commission Form (OMG FINALLY!)

If you are still interested after reading all that, please fill out the following form:

Username:
Samples:
Price:
Which two avatars: (ex: Priest and Demon pair, or Avatars 1 and 4)
Any scenario in particular you'd like to try?
Do you hate yourself a little for taking up my challenge?
You want me to give a tektek of the avatars?

Dapper Flip-Flopper

☆Kamilucis Midnight Mystery ✿:
Midnight Mystery as I ask for the most peculiar things and enjoy experimental/obscure art...
Also because My requests are not like others you have taken before =]

Currently Into and obsessing over Koji Morimoto & Jamie Hewlett.
Anime styles Im fanning over: Samurai Champloo, Panty and stocking& Amazing Nuts Global Astroliner

ღFUNDS:12MILLღ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
REQUEST:

Kam would like you to draw him ;D hehehe
Specific's:
☆:Sniffing a flower
biggrin rawn performing a certain action(By that I mean flying or dodging something or attempting to catch a cup of tea before it hits the ground)
☆:dancing
☆:Will accept pixel and other forms of art<3

Style: Any
Poses:What Im after is quite the challenge, do you really wish to take me up on my offer?
Pose=Action/epic'ish cartoon stances or maybe a head shot display a specific emotion?

or
Option2:
Surprise me ;D

Couple:

Im looking for something romantic/cute/different
example: glomp/hugs/So I think I have an idea for Kamilos couple. I already know which of Kamilos outfits to pull it off in, but basically, Kamilo would be dipping the other person. The back arm around the waist, the front arm, on the cheek. The woman swooned, and clasped hands around his neck. It's really a sweet get together. Not sure if you've had it done. xd
Just thought I'd let you know.(idea suggested by the wonderful Botan) =D

☾FORM:

NAME:
ART SAMPLES:
PRICE:
EXTRAS:
POSE/AVIE:
ANYTHING ELSE:
Tentacles or Coffee?
Do you like ab's?

Beautiful Masterpieces that I have obtained so far(More to come ;D):

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Affiliates

Quote me when you post your banner for an art shop, auction, or an request thread with your own banner or link and we will exchange links/banners.

Here is this request thread's banner code:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65438903_1/][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2q99bly.jpg[/img][/url]

Art Requests
Best in Pairs - An OC Request Thread
KAM:A Gamer's Art Request

Art Shops
User Image

Auctions

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200