Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help me improve (by ordering)? 8D

YES! 0.62222222222222 62.2% [ 28 ]
sure, another freebie for me~ c: 0.28888888888889 28.9% [ 13 ]
nahh (why not? ;n; // you can stay and chat~ d: ) 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User Image
HAVE A MALE CHARACTER? I'll draw it for free!
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tips are appreciated, though~♥ (:

noTIce:There is a form in post#2, last subheading "form".
*I changed the form's coding, to hopefully make it easier...

updated: 8/13/10

noTIce#2:Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year! ^^
my break actually started last week but i have a couple of assignments/projects due when the break is over.. T n T and then a couple weeks after it's exam time.. >:
anyways, please still refer to "school days" for completion time rather than "holidays"..but if i've started i'll probably be tempted to finish it quickly anyways.. ^^"

updated: 1/1/12

aBouT‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
I've been thinking of opening a shop (Price Me Please? -shot- D|, but since I mainly draw (and have more practice with) girls, I didn't want to just limit my samples and future commissions with that.

soLuTIon‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
You can request your male characters (whether it be an avatar, game character, OC, or anything else, provided that you have a ref) to be drawn by me! There will be 1OO SLOTS for you to fill with your characters.
They will be in Anime style or Chibi style. (Some examples are listed in the "type" section. Further examples can be found on my DeviantArt.
The images will be in .png format, with a white background (unless you tell me that you want something else - ex. transparent, blue, etc). I might include a small symbol (User Image/User Image/signature/similar) and possibly the year on/near the image, but usually just a "by kerryanime".

TYPes‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
-a very sketchy style (shown on the right)
    `is where not only the shadows are shaded in, but the blacks/dark colours are, too.

-sketch (no example)
    `is where only the shadows are shaded in.

-pencil outline (link)
    `is where nothing is shaded in, not even the eyes. (ignore the example's shaded eyes, shaded stripes, and shaded fingers...it's a bad example. -_-")

At this point, you may specify if you want to add colour to the piece.
-coloured sketch (link)
    `is where the sketch is altered from its original black/gray lines and white background. You may also indicate the colours using HEX or RGB. In addition, you may tell me to colour the character/image (or specific parts of the character/image (ex: hair, clothes, not skin, etc)) with a certain colour or gradient.

-flats (no example)
    `is where I only colour the picture with...colours. No shadow, excluding pre-existing ones on the sketch (if any).

-cell-shade (link)
    `is where the shading has hard edges.

-soft-cg (link)
    `is where the shading has softer edges, as opposed to cell-shading.

_____________________________↓scrolldown
oRDeRInG‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
User Image+additional information:
If you want to request a couple art, and both of them are males (no yaoi please!), that would count as two slots. Three males in the same picture equals three slots and so on.
However, if you want to request a couple art with a female, then I would need to put it on hold until my temporary sketch shop is built with prices (which I cannot decide...=_=) and the price will be be 1.5 of a singular female piece.

You may request more than one freebie from me, but there may be others waiting. Therefore, if you ask for five freebies, and there is another person asking for two, I might only finish up to your second freebie and start on the other person's. Your three other freebies will be on hold until I finish the other customers with less requests' freebies.
Other than that, I hope to do a first-come, first-serve basis.
Be willing to wait. There are many requests, and I want to follow the order. If you need the freebie quickly, and there are a lot of people before you, I don't recommend requesting.

I will not draw:
    -overly cluttered avatars/ocs/gamecharacters/etc. (If you are unsure, provide me a link to the reference, and I will decide.)
    -anthro (tails/ears are fine).
    -nudity (please do not request it!! ToT // shirtless guys are okay, but nothing more!)
    -hentai/yaoi
    -someone sticking up their middle finger
    -too buff
    -too gory

Just..please keep everything under 13. :D
General Gaia ToS/Rules apply.
I have the right to decline, cancel, and/or postpone any requests.
Please try to be polite and respectful~ ^-^

directions:

1. Fill out the form provided below. You may PM me or post on this thread the order.
    2. I will fill the slot(s) with the information needed. If I did not fill the slot with your order by five days, please let me know~ (PMs would less likely to be overlooked.)
    3. Wait (holiday: should take no more than a day or two // school days+weekends: should take no more than a week and a half*), and receive! (: Please be very patient! i tend to take a long time to build up motivation to work on something.. ._."
    4. Save it on your own desktop or similar, please! It's best if you don't direct-link. ^^"
      `If you did not get your art (I will quote you in this thread/PM you with your art) by two weeks, you can send me a PM or post in this thread.

*If you ordered a coloured piece, add on about a day.
    `note: from the day that I started your work. (check your status in "slots")

Form:

copy&paste below and change the text that are in blue. Please be as specific as possible.

[color=#444444][color=#999999][size=16][b]I WANT FREE ART![/b][/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Username:[/size][/color] your username
[color=#999999][size=11]Reference:[/size][/color] link here
[color=#999999][size=11]Style:[/size][/color] very sketchy/sketch/pencil outline (choose one; more information in "type")
[color=#999999][size=11]Shot:[/size][/color] head (can include shoulders, but tell me if you want it to)/half-body/knees/full-body (choose one)
[color=#999999][size=11]Colour?[/size][/color] yes:coloured sketch(please specify what colours and parts you want it coloured! (eg: green lines, blue to violet background, and colour everything but the skin red)/flats/cell-shade/soft-cg (choose one; see "type")/no
[color=#999999][size=11]Other:[/size][/color] normal/semi-chibi/chibi (Optional: // Pose: standing/sitting/reading a book/etc
// Expression: happy/sad/etc)
[color=#999999][size=11]Notes:[/size][/color] any additional information that I should know?
[/size][/color]

empty form:
[color=#444444][color=#999999][size=16][b]I WANT FREE ART![/b][/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Username:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Reference:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Style:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Shot:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Colour?[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Other:[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=11]Notes:[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
just add the info right after the size/colour codes. ^^

example:

I WANT FREE ART!
Username:
kerryanime
Reference: [link]
Style: sketch
Shot: head
Colour? yes:soft-cg
Other: chibi // Expression: Noble-like
Notes: please write my username beside the avatar art in green, and make the background transparent. C:

I always make such long forms... =n=
__________________________________↓scrolldown
sLoTs‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾[LeGenD | not started // in progress // finished // tipped~<3 | [mm/dd/yy] ]
    1. [8/21/10]Evil_Heartless_Moogle (oc) // normal, halfbody sketch +flats [page 1, post 5]
    2. [8/13-17/10]LostisMind (avatar) // semi-chibi, fullbody very sketchy +soft-cg [page 1, post 8]
    3. [8/25-9/1/10]Zillar (oc) // normal, halfbody pencil outline (+shades of gray/black) [page 1, post 12]
    4. [10/5/10]Zillar (oc) // normal, fullbody sketch +flats [page 1, post 12]
    5. [1/1/11, 1/24/11]Zuko Sozin (avatar?) // normal/semi-chibi, halfbody sketch +color [page 1, post 13]
    6. [6/28/11]Artehst-kun (oc) // chibi, half/fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg [page 2, post 2]
    7. [8/30-31/11]Heavy Artillery (oc) // semi-chibi, any pencil outline +coloured sketch/soft-cg [page 2, post 12]
    8. [9/1/11]Acitoad (avatar) // any, halfbody/headshot any +cellshade [page 3, post 6]
    9. [9/2/11]11linda (oc) // normal, half/fullbody sketch coloured sketch/soft-cg [page 3, post 13]
    10. ymms (avatar) // semi-chibi, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg [page 4, post 3]
    11. [12/31/11-1/1/12]Beneventum Loves Hannah (avatar/oc?) // normal/chibi, half/fullbody very sketchy +colouredsketch [page 4, post 4]
    12. Paronoid Doll (avatar) // normal, fullbody very sketchy [page 4, post 11][12/31/11-1/3/12]]Mon Tranquille (oc) // normal, any + colour[pm]
    13. -ZaZuKe-CHaN- (oc) // normal, halfbody sketch +softcg [page 5, post 1]
    14. emo_b-fred_ (avatar) // normal, fullbody sketch +colour [page 5, post 8]
    15. I Long To Lick Ninja (avatar) // normal, waist up pencil outline +softcg [page 5, post 11]
    16. micco7 (oc) // normal, fullbody sketch, +colour [page 7, post 15]
    17. Andrew Pottsy (oc) // chibi, fullbody very sketchy, +soft-cg [pm]
    18. Gaddis (avatar) // normal, halfbody sketch/pencil outline +cellshade [page 8, post 10]
    19. YESxNOxMAYBE (avatar) // chibi, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg [page 9, post 1]
    20. emiiily (oc) // semi-chibi, any pencil outline +cell-shade [page 11, post 5]
    21. kochou otome (oc) // normal, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg [page 11, post 11]
    22. Mirakitsune (oc) // normal, bust any +cell-shade [page 14, post 6]
    23. Atasuke Gushiken (avatar) // semi-chibi, fullbody very sketchy +blackbackground/whitelines [page 14, post 8]
    24. oOoGalaRantoOo (oc) // normal, fullbody any +colouredsketch [page 15, post 4]
    25. Andrew Pottsy (oc) // chibi, fullbody very sketchy +soft-cg [page 16, post 3]
    26. Andrew Pottsy (oc) // chibi, fullbody very sketchy +soft-cg [page 16, post 3]
    27. Swift the Robot Kittox (oc) // normal, fullbody very sketchy +colour [pm]
    28. Padfootlet (oc) // normal, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg [page 19, post 3]
    29. Xx_derukunesusu_xX (avatar) // normal/chibi, fullbody very sketchy [pm]
    30. Owl_Sister (oc?) // normal, halfbody very sketchy +soft-cg[page 21, post 13]
    31. bloodrayne33 (avatar) // any, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg[page 22, post 3]
    32. xXmetal nightXx (avatar) // chibi, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg[page 22, post 7][page 29, post 6]
    33.&34. xxI-Like-Posionxx (avatars) // chibi, fullbody/shoulder pencil outline[page 22, post 8]
    35. Perceptive Chaos (avatar) // chibi, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg[page 23, post 1]
    36. Fungii (oc) // chibi, fullbody very sketchy[page 25, post 6]
    37. babyheath (oc) // normal, halfbody sketchy +coloured sketch[page 25, post 9]
    38. Ilovegummy (oc) // chibi, fullbody +coloured[page 27, post 10]
    39. Masterphilip3 (avatar) // normal, halfbody sketch +soft-cg[pm]
    40. CraziestAngel (avatar) // chibi, halfbody +softcg (eyes)[page 28, post 2]
    41. urisco (avatar) // artistic freedom~ XD[page 28, post 11]
    42. Vile Kross (avatar) // normal, knees/fullbody any +coloured[page 29, post 7]
    43. The Red Clover (avatar) // normal, any very sketchy +red lines [page 29, post 14]
    44. Ramen Inferni (avatar) // chibi/normal, fullbody sketch +colour [page 30, post 5]
    45. DiscoCurruption (oc) // normal, halfbody sketch +bluelines, indigo bg [page 30, post 6]
    46. Vanna1994 (oc) // normal, fullbody very sketchy +colour [page 30, post 7]
    47. xxx_kimchi bleu_xxx (oc) // chibi/normal, bust shot/halfbody sketch +colour [page 30, post 8]
    48. Owkk (oc) // normal, halfbody/knees/fullbody very sketchy/sketch +cellshade/soft-cg [pm]
    49.&50. Smokin Has. (avatars) // normal, fullbody sketch +soft-cg[page 31, post 6]
    51.&52. Smokin Hash (character+avatar) // normal, fullbody/knee sketch +cell-shade[page 31, post 6]
    53. tama-chan0930 (avatar) // normal, halfbody sketch +soft-cg[page 31, post 8]
    54.&55. grohp (ocs) // chibi, fullbody very sketchy +soft-cg[page 32, post 2]
    56. i B r a n d o n w (avatar) // any, any sketch/pencil outline +coloured sketch[page 32, post 13]
    57. Acid Wishes (character) // normal/semi-chibi, fullbody sketch +soft-cg[page 32, post 13]
    58. Hyoketsu Okami (avatar) // chibi, halfbody very sketchy[pm]
    59. UnholyUke (avatar) // chibi, fullbody pencil outline +soft-cg[page 34, post 3]
    60. Rhine Elmao (avatar) // normal, halfbody sketch +flats[page 34, post 7]
    61. x__Litrouke (oc) // semi-chibi, headshot/halfbody sketch +flats[page 34, post 12]
__________________________________end.
reserveD‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

oPen

__________________________couldhaveapurposelater.

Shy Smoker

Consider My OCs and The Men?
FANgasm! Shipping&Recieving!

DETAILS INSIDE!

I WANT FREE ART!
Username: EHM
Reference: Link Above
Shot: half-body
Colour? yes:coloured flats
Other: normal
Notes: N/A

Evil_Heartless_Moogle

Consider My OCs and The Men?
FANgasm! Shipping&Recieving!

DETAILS INSIDE!

I WANT FREE ART!
Username: EHM
Reference: Link Above
Shot: half-body
Colour? yes:coloured flats
Other: normal
Notes: N/A

thanks for filling out the form. ^-^
seems interesting. c:

Shy Smoker

kerryanime

thanks for filling out the form. ^-^
seems interesting. c:

No problem. ^w^; I almost didn't fill it out. My attention to detail is faulty.

Dangerous Lover

I WANT FREE ART!
Username: LostisMind
Reference: current avi ?
Style: very sketchy
Shot: full body =D
Colour? yes:soft-cg
Other: semi-chibi // Expression: make him look clueless or day dreaming ^^
Notes: can you make the blue bird demon thing bite my tail while im daydreaming XD

Edit.
i just changed my avi looks, but here what i looked like last time incase you need it ^^
User Image
And they say that a hero could save us.
I’m not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles.
Watch as we all fly away.

User Image
User Image

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

Fufufu, I have many Male Oc's, but I think I'll just choose two xD
-flips coin twice-

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

And they're watching us
(Watching Us)
They're watching us
(Watching Us)
as we all fly away.

Shy Smoker

So many slots and so little customers? D8/ I am shocked and worried for AF.
...Maybe it caught the flu?

Shy Smoker

I WANT FREE ART!
Username: Zillar
Reference: Ikelus
Style: Pencil outline
Shot: Half-body
Colour? No (or just shades of gray/black)
Other: Normal/Standing or leaning/Grinning
Notes: His right eye (your left) is just an eye socket, his left (your right) has a gold iris and black scelera

I WANT FREE ART!
Username: Zillar
Reference: Ide
Style: Sketch
Shot: Fullbody
Colour? Yes; Flat
Other: Normal/Running/Straight faced
Notes: Nope c:

Hilarious Friend

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
I WANT FREE ART!
Username: Zuko Sozin
Reference: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg238/zuko_sozin/b-.png
Style: Sketch
Shot: Half body
Colour? I'd like color, but you can pick whatever kind of shading you feel like, or not shade it at all ~_~
Other: Normal or semi-chibi/whatever pose you want/grumpy-looking
Notes: If the teapot is too hard to draw you can leave it out

Shy Smoker

Zoku: 8////D Yay~
And they say that a hero could save us.
I’m not gonna stand here and wait.
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles.
Watch as we all fly away.

User Image
User Image

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

<3

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦

And they're watching us
(Watching Us)
They're watching us
(Watching Us)
as we all fly away.

Quick Reply