User Image
User Image

auctions

There are no auctions right now!

User Image
User Image

games

User Image

It's April baby time, and I've got a new game for you guys! heart This is a writing/roleplay contest, and the prize is a set of twins from each kitsu couple that wins! All you've got to do is find a partner and respond to one of the prompts below. So let's get cracking!

The game will run from now until April 29th @ 8:00 pm MST.

Rules
ooooo1. This game is totally free! No entry or winning fee.
ooooo2. This is open to everyone! Don't have a kitsu? Well, you can borrow one for the game. See the Rent-A-Kitsu below for more details.
ooooo3. This is a couples game, which means that you must enter with someone else the first time. After that, you can enter another set of kitsu without finding another user, if you so desire.
ooooo4. Please try and be literate. Otherwise, I'm happy with however you want to write your entry. It can be in natural RP form (trading back and forth) or you can collaborate to make it into more of a story. Just so long as you don't chat-speak or anything like that.
ooooo5. You are allowed to enter edited kitsu as well. However, the twins will not be inheriting their parent's edits. The only edits they will have are the minor ones that have already been finished.
ooooo6. At the end of the game, I will judge and pick out my top 3 favorites. These three couples will be our winners!
ooooo7. I do have one requirement for the winners, though. Since they're twins, each entrant will only keep one of them and the other kitsu goes to their partner. This still applies if the winning entry was by a single person. You only keep one of the twins, and the other must go to someone of your choice. Let's spread the love, people. heart
ooooo8. If we get more than 10 different people entering, I will be adding another winner at the end. If there is more than 20, then yet another winner will be added - and so forth. ;D That means that if you can get more people to come enter, there will be more winners that will be picked. HINT HINT. *coughs*
ooooo9. I would prefer if you posted your entry here in the thread, but if you'd like your entry to be private, you can go ahead and PM it to the mule. <3

Rent-A-Kitsu
oooooFor those of you who want to enter, but don't own a kitsu, there are a few people who are generously going to donate their kitsu for you to use! Realize that this is temporary. They won't actually belong to you, but rather, are a way for you to gain a baby kitsu for yourself. ;D That being said, if there are any owners who are also willing to do this, feel free to let me know and I'll add your kitsu to the list. Just be sure to give me the kitsu's image and a few words to describe them.
ooooooooooPet Name (Owner): Personality Blurb
oooooInyan (unique olive): "sassy - takes no s**t from nobody. generally pretty good though."
oooooTsuya (unique olive): "super chipper and excitable - think valley girl. LIKE GAG ME WITH A SPOON"
oooooZinjii (unique olive): "one mean mo-fo. he wants to eat allll the babies."
oooooNingyo (-- NekoGamer --): "pretty kind but a bit skittish."
oooooFoxy Cleopatrea (braxyBRAX): "sassy, confident, flirty and kick-a**"
oooooSorami Seiki (braxyBRAX): "Playful, energetic, friendly"
oooooSetsuna (braxyBRAX): "calm, quiet, book-worm"

Prompts
ooooo#1:
Your kitsu is just going through their usual routine when all of a sudden... The ground begins shaking, buildings ("dens" sound much less dramatic) collapse into each other, other kitsu are screaming frantically, and lightning flashes randomly as a dark storm suddenly and unexplainably appears. Oh gawd, it's just like those terrifying (though admittedly funny to criticize) movies about Armageddon! Now what will you do? D8 Are you going to try and SAVE TEH WORLD, or just run around like a chicken with it's head cut off?
ooooo#2:
Your kitsu is just strolling along when he/she notices something unusual.... Everyone is fluttering around all googly-eyed at each other. It's as you are passing by an old cranky kitsu that you overhear something about them being "twitterpated".... Yeah, I'm sure most of you can tell where I'm going with this, if you've seen Bambi. It's Springtime, people! MAKE KITSU BE TWITTERPATED-ED.... Or well, do a prompt response involving it.
ooooo#3:
Due to my watching Psych while typing this, I want you to write me an episode from a Kitsu-ne TV show. Yeah that's right. Come up with a TV show starring kitsu, and write up an episode for it. Genre doesn't really matter, just so long as you entertain me. *cackles*

Entry Form
[size=15][color=white]ooooo[/color][color=#C71585]We wanna have fun too![/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Usernames:[/b] (Please list both of you)
[b]Parent 1:[/b] (Put their name and cert. Uncert is fine too)
[b]Parent 2:[/b] ( " " )
[b]Prompt #:[/b]

[b]Game Entry:[/b] (Put your response below)[/size]

List of Entries
ooooo1. Motochika (Hopelessly Pretty) and Motonari (shortcutt) - Mule Inbox

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers