Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Welcome to 'ι я ι ∂ є s c є и т ❄ s и σ ω', an art shop. Here we'll draw your avatars, OC's, etc. Please be sure to read the rules, and do/don't list! Also, we'd like it bunches if you were to stay and chat. Regular's will most definitely get discounts and such. Keep in mind that the manager of this art shop, and the actual artist are two different people. 'Winter Cupcake' is the artist, and 'Artemis Demitiri Night' is like the manager he manages all the things, and keeps everything together, cos little Winter is too busy to deal with stuff like that. ~ 8D Anyways thanks for looking, bye. ~

User Image
This is the WAITING list, not the slots. The slots
are further down. 8D

User Imagexxxxxxxx

User Imagexxxxxxxx

User Image

We were jipped out of a LOT of gold in the past, so from here on
            this is how things are going to go, because thanks to the rules
            of the art forum, and how unreasonable they are, we had to change
            this. You will send us your part of the trade first, the artist will work
            on your commission, I will PM you with a very watermarked version
            of your piece, and you will complete the trade. If we're jipped out of
            anymore gold, after working on these pieces then things aren't
            going to be pretty. We're going to go back to the normal method,
            however, once the artist begins on your piece you are NOT allowed
            to bail on us. It's not right.

xxxxx[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Follow Gaia's ToS and rules.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't PM either of us, post your order form here only

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image This is NOT first come first serve, don't complain if your
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrequest doesn't get accepted right away. Keep trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't give the artist a time limit. Wait patiently for your art.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image No critiquing. Don't like the art? Get out. Simple.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Be kind to everyone here. We don't want your drama.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image No refunds. Once the artist has started drawing, everything
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecomes final.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image It's rare that it happens, however if for any reason the artist
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan't complete your request, the trade will be canceled, and
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou'll be notified.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't complain about the prices, if you wish to attempt to get
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxus to lower it, then PM 'Artifice Artemis' only and we'll talk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't try to convince the artist to draw something on the do
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnot list. It wont work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Fill the form out to order, and wait patiently. Almost everyone
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis accepted, but there are only 3 slots so that the artist
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoesn't get overwhelmed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't quote the first pages please.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Please no stretching the pages and/or spamming the place
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxup.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Don't offer what you don't have. Make sure you have the gold
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou're paying us with, otherwise it'd be pretty pointless.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Furries. [ Tails and ears are acceptable! ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Mecha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Hate-Art.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image No Clutter.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Anything not in the Do Not list, unless otherwise stated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
              User Image
User Image

User Image

New: Bribe what you like and the artist will let you know whether he accepts it or not! Item bribes are also welcome and we will be putting up a list of those shortly!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image-- - 215k

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image--350k

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image-Regular OC Couple - Page 242-

User Image

GlowInTheDarkStar
                            I <3 it! Wow its exactly like I thought!! the colours and everything I think its utterly fabulous thank you very very much your obviously v. talented (given your work) and I adore it!
                            I shall send tip!
                            Many thanks and much luck in your art shop!
                            Have a pleasant day!
                            ~ glow

2010 - 2011 (THESE ARE OLD cool But proof the artist works hard!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Kotori00 - Art trade - Couple - Page 108/Post 7 Regular couple - Art trade
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image and then BOOM - Chibi - 55k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image x___r a ii n - c h a n - Chibi - Page 18/ Post 8 - 80k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image small Alice - Regular OC - Page 6/ Post 7 - 150k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Mit-Rah - Regular OC - Page 27/ Post 14 - 160k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image l-l Sephira l-l - Regular fullbody avi - Page 40/Post 2 - 450k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image [--Koharu--] - Chibi - Page 50/Post 7 - 50k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image chinguu - Chibi - Page 53/Post 4 - 50k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Ink Kanz - Fullbody Coupl- Page 53/Post 6 - 2 mil - Awaiting trade
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image l-l Sephira l-l - Chibi 1/2 - Page 71/Post 7+8 - 250k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image My Black Lungs - Couple Art - Page 85/Post 2 - Art trade!~ 8D
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image GlowInTheDarkStar - Regular avi - Page 90/Post 1 - 150k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Unknown Chibi - 50k - Chibi OC Page 61/ Post 12
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image The Blue Sunbeam - Art Trade - Chibi OC Page 101/102
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Big Daddy Ski Ski - 75k - Chibi Page 117/Post 12
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image ell eff - 80k - Chibi OC Page 149/Post 1
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Snuggle - Kun Chibi Avi - 80k Page 151/Post 3
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Dead and Lovely - Regular Avi - Page 158/Post 15 - 300k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Chi Monster - Chibi Avi - Page 161/Post 1- 100k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Seraphinite Regular OC - Page 184/Post 9 -200k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image XxChibi_Kitsune_AzumixX - Chibi Tektek - Page 191/Post 2 - 80k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageJaliofie - Chibi OC - Page 192/Post 3 85k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageTiramisuu - Descriptive OC - Page 208/Post 11 - 200k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image Sociopathic Smile Regular Avi - Page 209/Post 9 -250k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image VampireDraculina -Screencap Couple - Page 209/Post 12 - 500k
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageToxic Rainbow Kisses -Chibi tektek - Page 213/Post 8 - 90k - Awaiting trade
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageKisharo Dragonwings - Regular OC - Page 214/Post 3 - 180k+
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image fairy.slippers -Regular OC - Page 214/ Post 1 -180k

User Image

[align=left][IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/Iwanttoorderartbanner.png[/IMG]
              [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG][b][color=#00FF99] [size=11]Username:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert Username Here[/size][/color][/size]
              [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG][b][color=#00FF99] [size=11]What you want drawn [Include expressions/poses/etc] :[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
              [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Chibi/Regular/Or Screencap?:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
              [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Total:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
              [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Extra?:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
              [/align]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
              User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♂♂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

User Image

[align=left][IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/ArtTradeOrderForm.png[/IMG]
                [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG][b][color=#00FF99] [size=11]Username:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert Username Here[/size][/color][/size]
                [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG][b][color=#00FF99] [size=11]What you want drawn [Include expressions/poses/etc] :[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
                [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Chibi/Regular/Or Screencap?:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
                [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Samples:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
                [IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Thread/snowflake.gif[/IMG] [b][color=#00FF99][size=11]Extra?:[/b][/color] [color=powderblue][size=10]Insert info here.[/size][/color][/size]
                [/align]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
User Image
User Image

User Image

200x50

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/s-c-s-come-order/t.62819965_1/][IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac167/RagdollThief/Art Shop/WinterArtemisBanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ I n t r o ] [ R u l e s ] [ S a m p l e s ] [ S l o t s / C o m p l e t e d A r t ] [ A r t R e q u e s t / T r a d e s ] [ A f f i l i a t e s ]
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces