Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
well, because the last time i spent an hour typing the whole story, when i clicked submit, everything just disappeared, i am making this as short as possible. but don't think it means any less.
Stella was my cat. but she was more than that, she was my best freind. and for a while, my only freind.
now what 's happened?
is she alive?
is she dead?
does she have a home?
is she in the pound,
or on the streets?
the answer is:
i don't know.
and it isn't becuase she ran away. she was left with a person who doesn't take care of her or want her. if there is any chance i could get her back if she is alive, they probably gave her away already.
so now because she is 2000 miles away if she is alive and has been for several moths (the'd been planning to give her to the pound for a few months now.), i have started a quest in her memory becuase i will probably never see her again.
and do you know why this is worse than her being dead?
because if she was dead at least i would know what happened to her. but now what happened or is happening is a mystery. i simply don't know. which is why it hurts more.
so i have decided to start a north kitten star quest so i will never forget her. she made the same face when she sneezed or purred really loud as pose(>.< wink and the same face when ahe layed on my stomach while i watched horror movie marrathons as pose (on my head).
i will give art to donators who want it!
any ammount will help and show that you care.
donators who will forever hold a place in my heart as the nicest people ever:
~none so far~
if you want to donate send me a trade. if you want art send me a pm.(also pm or post to request a sample)

i'll stop now before i start crying again.
~in loving memory,
Stella. i'll never forget.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
~rthe donators
YamiTyger- 85k
someone else-28k
Geraldien- 2k and telling her freinds, thanks.
Prinxipesca- 10k and she told her freinds, thanks.
there really are some nice people on gaia:]

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
WOOT! My freind's sister will be helping me get NKS!

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
~reserved.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
progress:
100k/5mil

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
if you want to swap stories and gain a new friend with the same pain, I'm always around. *smiles*
*hands you 20,000*

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
if you want to swap stories and gain a new friend with the same pain, I'm always around. *smiles*
*hands you 20,000*

thanks, man. i've seen you on the tsf, lulz, is all i can say. antis unite *retarded pose*! i'd like to here your story*pose #38, contemplative therapist*

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
*hands you 20,000*

thanks, man. i've seen you on the tsf, lulz, is all i can say. antis unite *retarded pose*! i'd like to here your story*pose #38, contemplative therapist*

Well, mine was not a cat. but.. it was just as important to me..
mine was a human.
a met this friend back in 1st grade.
we clicked right away, and I was told not long after that they had said that they had me the person they were going to marry. XD (cute)
And well, as friendships go, we were tight. Always together, threw all the years. Best-of-Best-Friends. Nothing ever came between us. I actually thought that marriage was something plausible.. until, i had to move away, we promised to keep in touch, to send letters once a week... I did...
but I never got a response.
Soon, I got mad and stopped writing.
then, I went back to visit.
I saw them, but they weren't the same, it was not the person I remembered, or had loved.
I tried to bring back at least a taste of that old friendship
but it seemed that it was not meant to be, and though I was able to acquire a myspace page, and attempted when I got home to rekindle... it never happened.
I ended up writing a long and pain-full message to them, telling them that I never wanted to even think about them again, how even though the friendship we had was so profound at the time, that it meant nothing if they didn't care about it, that they were dead to me.
I haven't heard anything good about them since.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
*hands you 20,000*

mine was a human.
we clicked right away, and I was told not long after that they had said that they had me the person they were going to marry. XD (cute)
And well, as friendships go, we were tight. Always together, threw all the years. Best-of-Best-Friends. Nothing ever came between us. I actually thought that marriage was something plausible.. until, i had to move away, we promised to keep in touch, to send letters once a week... I did...
I saw them, but they weren't the same, it was not the person I remembered, or had loved.
but it seemed that it was not meant to be, and though I was able to acquire a myspace page, and attempted when I got home to rekindle... it never happened.
I ended up writing a long and pain-full message to them, telling them that I never wanted to even think about them again, how even though the friendship we had was so profound at the time, that it meant nothing if they didn't care about it, that they were dead to me.

awww*hugs* i know how that feels.
i moved 2000 miles to the other side of the country and most of my freinds totally forgot me:[

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
*hands you 20,000*

mine was a human.

i moved 2000 miles to the other side of the country and most of my freinds totally forgot me:[

even after you had done the, blood brothers thing where you cut your palm and shared blood.
After you did the BBF's thing where you interchanged necklaces (still have them crying ).
After you swore to never tell secrets (still keeping them)
After you put so much effort into THEIR happiness not caring about yourself,
and yet you can't hate them...
no matter how much you want to.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I know your pain man,
I've gone threw that,
*hands you 20,000*

mine was a human.

even after you had done the, blood brothers thing where you cut your palm and shared blood.
After you did the BBF's thing where you interchanged necklaces (still have them crying ).
After you swore to never tell secrets (still keeping them)
After you put so much effort into THEIR happiness not caring about yourself,
and yet you can't hate them...
no matter how much you want to.

with my personality, i can hate anyone. hell, i hate my mom. so only around 10 of my old freinds are spared from hatred.

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
cicil0ve

with my personality, i can hate anyone. hell, i hate my mom. so only around 10 of my old freinds are spared from hatred.

I don't think I could ever HATE anyone, I can dislike them, I can hold a grudge.
But i could never hate.
it's not in my nature to hate,
I am brimming for forgiveness which is why I am often taken advantage of.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve

I don't think I could ever HATE anyone, I can dislike them, I can hold a grudge.
But i could never hate.

very few people take advantage of me, i'm just not fooled easily. it might also be because i look threatening.XD

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
cicil0ve
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
cicil0ve

But i could never hate.

very few people take advantage of me, i'm just not fooled easily. it might also be because i look threatening.XD

in that black bra and panties anyone would be afraid of you.
I'm not the most threatening person in the world,
quite the opposite actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas