Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my Quest!

Best Wishes and Good Luck! 1 100.0% [ 804 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 772 773 774 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Nitemare

Welcome To Divine Tragedy!

Welcome to my quest thread! I'm so glad you could join me! I'm going on one of the hardest Quests Gaia has to offer...The Angelic Halo!

To understand the why of my quest, you have to understand where the idea sprouted from. and to do that you have to go back many years ago. My first quest I did was with my other half, Lirilei! We quested all the MCs from 2004 to current, and all EI's in first generation. And guess what? WE DID IT! Awesome, huh?

And then I decided to help Liri get some of the things she'd been wanting and had to give up, to help on the first quest, and for that...I gave up my First Nitemare Scarf. I know, I know, that was crazy, but what can I say? She makes a great carrot cake!

And most recently, I had been running the Angelic Nitemare Charity Thread, and while I love doing that, I miss the thrill of hunting down and getting a rare item! So the way I figure, what better way to get back into it was to go after the biggest prize of them all!!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

-------------------------The Quest: Getting The Halo!-------------------------

0/1 x User ImageAngelic Halo

Angelic Nitemare

User Image
Here is where I will keep track of anyone who donates more than 10mil in one shot for the Quest! Now, some might say 'Why not in total, Rids? Or those that donate less?"

I appreciate all the help I can get, and I will thank everyone who helps, no matter how big or small, but I also know this is going to be a huge undertaking...and I could run out of room really quick over time! So I want to have room for everyone that makes a really good dent!

New Donation List!

dragonmonkey- 11 Million! heart
Anamosa Valentine- 12 million! heart
Ulfheonar Shapechanger- 22 million! heart heart
Lord of the pumpkins- 3 Billion, 120 Million! emotion_bigheart heart heart
B R A I N- 1.7 BILLION! emotion_bigheart x170!
Shiro Nishida- 500 million!!! emotion_bigheart x 50!!
Lirilei- 3.6 BILLION! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
GentlemonMatt- 1 BILLION! AND A HALO HAPPINESS BUNDLE! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Leithia- 2.5 BILLION! emotion_bigheart
Amia-Chan- 5 Million! heart

Old Donation List

*Lirilei- 566k! heart heart heart heart heart heart
Lord of The Pumpkins- 178k and a full trade of items! heart heart heart
Mistress Kittles- 510k! heart heart heart heart heart
Raine Seryn- 180k! heart heart
Usadari- 111k and a pretty flower! heart
Murumui- 1559085 gaia gold!! heart X 15!!!!!
Jayce Reinhardt- 100k! heart And a Zodiacal!!! heart x 17!!!!!!!
40 Stu- 100k! heart
Lady Karris- 100k! heart
Anon- Peravian Set! heart heart heart heart
GCD Mad Hatter- George's Pipe! heart
Lirilei- RURU KITTY!(Not selling) BOOYAA!
Kitteh!- 100k! Plus Sagamate and Queen Bee! heart heart heart !
Zaade- 100k! heart
Amaya- Approx. 100k....yeah, I know. Sorry to see you go, kiddo.-hugs- heart
Anon- Canadian Bacon! heart
Sakura-chan- Pistolera! heart heart heart heart heart
Tsukita-chan- 125k in wishlist items! heart
Lirilei: Talsi's Sash, Pirate Sando's Vest, Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Bunny Flop (which I ended up gifting out to someone at some point when it wasn't worth much...oops.), L33T Gamer, Thief Of Hearts, Master's Pet's Pendant and 23 more items! HOLY SHIP!
Ry Yuuki- Balanced Bundle! heart heart heart heart heart
N l N 4- cupcake confection! heart heart
J 4 C K- 1633337 gold! heart X 16!!!
Sai-kun- Mlle Butterfly! heart
Mythey- 250k! heart heart heart
Anon- OMGSpirit! heart heart
Anon- Fufu the Bunny! heart heart heart heart heart
Tanogi- OMG HAT! AND NITEMARE SCARF!!! heart x a lot!!!!
Llorelei- 750k! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Not Rose ninja - A new Bunny Flop! heart heart heart
Albern Puppy- 200k! heart heart
GCD Bubblegum Thug- Tutu The Flying Cat! heart heart
Albern Puppy- Another 200k and Count's veng.!! heart heart heart
Lirilei- 11 new items offa my wishlist! -glompies!- heart x 23, Hun! Total donation value over 40 million in items!(35 items and a couple million in gold)
Kain-Senpai- 100k! heart
kheleksul- AFK HAT!!! heart x a lot!!!!
Mistress Gambino- Baron The Lively Owl! heart heart heart heart
Reves de Chocolat- 100k! heart
Anon- Luck O' the Gairish! heart
Wizard Random Sempai- 100k! heart
Pain Princess- Ancient Katana! heart x 20!!!
- Zilithion - - 250K! heart heart heart
Mystic Requiem - 150k! heart heart
xXxPunkxXxRosexXx- 150k and 12 items! heart x 15!!!
Flycker- 1.9 million!!! heart x 19!
Vulcan Anon- Ravenwood Manor! heart heart heart heart heart !!!
Jayce Reinhardt- 1 million gold!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Cube B- Beer Goggles and a tinsel halo! heart !
TrulyCapricious- 100k!! heart
Ry Yuuki- MINI ANGEL WINGS! emotion_bigheart times 200!!! And with THAT....WE HAVE A NEW CURRENT DONATION LEADER!
Neko_Bast- Winter Dancer! heart heart heart heart
Eudaemon- Rolling Rainstorm! heart heart heart heart heart
zOMG Anon- Winter Dancer! heart heart heart heart
Anabaena- ONE MILLION GOLD! heart x 10!
Jayce Reinhardt- DEVIL TAIL! emotion_bigheart X 75!!! And the biggest bunneh hugs forebers!
| Son Zack |- ANGELIC SCARF!!! emotion_bigheart X 13! And 6 Million!! emotion_bigheart X 6!!
Taku Emiya- Over 15 million in items and gold!!!! emotion_bigheart x 15!
HardDickensCider- 100k! heart
torybird- dozens of items!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
04 Deeds- 500K! heart heart heart heart heart
Cosmic Summer- over 100k in gold and items! heart heart
Skm Imperatoriene- 250k! heart heart heart
Elise_Loves_TOP- August 2012 Advance Chance Bundle! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Murumui- 500k! heart heart heart heart heart
Fanin- Anisedora's gift! heart heart heart heart heart
Ikarga- Ilmacchiato! heart heart heart heart heart
AmplifyXtasy- 1 MILLION GOLD! heart x 10!
transleo- 500k Gold! heart heart heart heart heart
Violet-Shay- Civil Northern, Ie the Moga, December Birthstone Cape, Captain Cobalt and 1000000 gold!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
l3roskie - 400k! heart heart heart heart
N l N 4- Cyrus Achaemenid, Empress of the Napoleonic Empire, Enchanting Orchestra , Dyrfinna the All-Wise! heart heart heart heart heart heart
Paranoia Phantom- 2932825 gold! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
N l N 4- Rosamund's Redemption! heart heart heart heart heart heart
caII it luck- Nitemare sash and 2 mc envelopes! heart heart heart heart
Lirilei- the Aria Ei! emotion_bigheart
Svari- Moira's Fashion Flashback! emotion_bigheart
Darth Acheron- 100K! heart
Shadow`s Enigma- Picolitrosso's Urn, Crash Landing, Summon OMG, Antipathy! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
foxettes- 1 million gold! emotion_bigheart
AmplifyXtasy- 5 million gold! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Insensibility- 1 Million gold! emotion_bigheart
EliteDanneh- The Angelic Backwings Quest Formula! HOLY SCHNIKIEES!
Mero- 12 Aquamarine Caches for my wings to go with my halo!
Ulfie- Gold to help me along!
Lirilei- The help to craft my wings to the first stage! Thanks Hon! heart heart heart heart heart
Tsukita-chan- 10 more caches! emotion_bigheart
AliceLoathesWonderland- 7 Caches! emotion_bigheart
AmplifyXtasy- 14 Caches, 10 Angel Imp Potion and 10 Stellarite! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Angelic Nitemare

User Image
There are several ways to help, even if you are as broke as a law!

First is straight up item donations. Either the items themselves(Not likely to happen), or smaller items that can be sold off to fund the different quests!

Second is by gold donations, and any amount is helpful!

Third, is by hanging out, and participating in stuff we do in the thread! Be it movie night, contests, special promotions, what ever!

And lastly is by telling your friends how to find this thread! I love meeting new and varied people from all over Gaia! After all, what's the point of the journey if you meet no one new on the way!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

OK, I learned the hard way with my last thread, that we have to have rules to go by, or people do things that can get them into trouble!

1. Always Follow the TOS of Gaia. It's just common sense!

2. I hope everyone can play nice, but if you feel the thread is just not for you, it's ok to leave rather than start a fuss. I mean, why stay in a place you don't like, am I right?

3. Common Sense, and proper English. Please use it. I can not stress this enough, I don't want to translate chatspeak. And everyone is born with a brain. Use it, and make it useful.

4. Absolutely NO bumping! I don't want bump drones, I want people to hang out and have fun!

Now, I may add more rules at my discretion, under the umbrella of if you do something so monumentally stupid, I have to write a new rule, you will be black listed.

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

The White List, as it were!

These nice people have supported me in past works, and continue to do so now! Also, anyone who donates an actual 03 MC will go here!

Lirilei, My other half! She is awesome, and is the current runner of the Angelic Nitemare Charity! Stop by her thread and say hi!

Tanogi...just a random Gain, who made a thread in the GCD, asking what to do with his stuff, and I joked he could help with my Quest...and he gifted me an OMG! I almost DIED. And then he gifted me a Nitemare Scarf! I don't know what else I can say but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

kheleksul...Was talking to her during her art live stream, and she just gave an AFK to me! I may have screamed a little bit... crying

Ry Yuuki...Artist of unbelievable talent, gave me one of the items I loved most in the quest...the mini angel wings! I squealed like a little girl!

Jayce Reinhardt...for being a true friend! Remember, I'm just holding on to it, friend!

And a special thank you to all the regular members of the AN and This thread! You guys are all awesome, and I hope you will hang out here for a long time to come!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Ah, the dreaded Blacklist.

Here is where we put repeated offenders of the rules in place, or ones I have had to make new rules because of.

Cash Grant Catcher- for attempting to password phish off my thread.

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Actually, this just looks like a post about nothing! Here is a special secret! At the end of the quest, I will give away to one of my 100k or above people 1 million gold as a thank you! Just put "Impossible Quests Are Awesome!" as the trade title!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Ah, the many places I go in my travels around Gaia!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My first home here on Gaia! I hope to make this thread as awesome as this place is!
And now they have a new thread too!

Gaia Community Discussion
Otherwise known as the GCD, a treasure trove of some of the smartest people on Gaia! These folks will be able to find out all the latest dish on what's happening on the site better than anyone else!

User Image

And keep your eye out, because you never know where I might pop up!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image
Because I am a firm believer in giving as well as getting, how could I run a quest thread without giving something back?

Every once in a while, I will pick one random gaian , and make a 25k or wishlist donation, no strings attached!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Some people may or may not know, but I love to play zOMG! But when they see how I play, it throws them off? I mean...how often do you see a dedicated lucky healer?

I have all 40 standard rings at level 10, and I run with this setup:

Defib/Diagnose/Bandage/Divinity/Hunter/Solar/Wish/Halo

With the last 4 being grouped for Angel set, a lovely luck boost!

If you want me to play with your group, feel free to PM me if i am on line, and I'm usually good for a game! I've beaten all quests for Ch.1, including EB, and I'd love to play with my fellow gaians!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image
Think Happy thoughts!

Also, this is the post I am thanking all my million gold donators for the "Get Bunneh in the Manga" fund!

Lirilei, I Sinistro I, LostForeverSora

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

A contest, you say?

That's Right! I do so love a good contest! For now, I will do a page Prize Every 100 pages! Each poster on that page will get only one entry, and if you flood the page with more than two posts, you'll be disqualified. All posters will then get an assigned number, and a random number drawn! The Winner get 25k from me!

Also, I love to do little contests from time to time, so those that stick around for at least ten pages, and remain active that way...meaning no posting on ten pages then leaving for 100...ten pages max. They will be eligible for those contests!

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

Here, I will display art I get for my avvie I have, Rids the Dust bunny! Click on an image to see it better!

User Imageby Angel-Bunny Rose
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imageby -ROKKeNROU-
User ImageI...can't remember who made this for me! If you did, PM me! i will give you credit, I just have a bad memory!
User Imageby Lyndixie the Squirrel
User Image by Krateor
User ImageUser Image by Sinsario
User Image...by....Oh holy hell, I forgot.
User ImageBy Mr. Johnny K Gambino
User Image By J 4 C K(It's so cute!)
User Image - User Image User ImageUser ImageBy Mewmouse!
User ImageUser ImageBy Shavostars!
User ImageUser ImageShavo and I, done by Ry Yuuki!
User Image More Mewmouse luff, in association with the Angelic Nitemare Charity. I'z big pimpin', bby.
User ImageI am the most awesome pony ever. Lines are shavo, color is Yuuki, lucky is ME.
User Image- I got my own SD Plus Doll as a gift! How cool is that?!
User Image A giftie from adorabah!
User Image- more anon arts!
User Image- Ry Yuuki ARTS! I have dubbed this piece George!
User Image Ulfie doodled muh cosplay! I was a sexxeh floofy!
User Image SO PRETTY ARTS BY KHELEKSUL!!!
User ImageArts by Taku!!!
User Image- Arts by Murumui!
User ImageArts by Anon!
User Image Art by S Hayha!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image- My Own Little Pony, by J4CK! It's so cute!
User Image- by shiver'!
User Image- by Habiel
User ImageUser Image by Tsukita-chan! Woot!
User Image- Art by torybird!
User Image- Art by IIDS Wheatley!
User Image- By Ry Yuuki! So cute!
User ImageUser Image- By an Artist who wishes to remain Anon for now!
User Image- By Lisette Love!
User Image- By Stari_08!
User Image- MOAR ULFIE ARTS!! heart
User ImageFrom Tsukita-chan! heart
User Image- Art by Cosmic Summer!
User ImageMyself and Liri done by Ulfie!!
User Image- by AmplifyXtasy!
User ImageUser Image by Winter Hue!
User Image- A birthday gift from SS!
User Image- A birthday gift from Mewmouse! heart

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

If you stuck around till the end, thanks for taking the time to read everything! I hope you have as much fun here as I hope to, and I look forward to making the journey with you all! If you would like to help spread the word about this thread, feel free to copy and paste this code, to link back to here!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.61501059][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/ridleys/z5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff