IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User Image
Art by Genea!

DID YOU MISS US? CAUSE WE'RE BACK!

Welcome to the Gaian's Gone Wild Fanthread V 2.0!

We're the official fanthread for the Gaian's Gone Wild softball team! Yes, Gaia has a softball team! z

So, if you want to see your favorite staff members running around, hitting and chasing softballs, and perhaps catching them with their faces, then this is the place for you!

You can watch it all here, LIVE, on our very own video feed.

Here we'll have all the important stuff in one place! The official schedule, line-up, merchandise, and even the webcast itself! And don't forget about the contests ;D

So please, stay and chat with us, maybe make some popcorn and drink some vitamin water. Just stay, watch the webcast and have a grand old time!

RULES

Breaking these will not be in your best interest, seeing as this thread is trafficked by a number of Admins, Dev's, and Moderators.

1. Follow Gaia Online's Terms of Service. This should go without saying.
2. Do not spam, flame, troll or anything like that.
3. DO NOT QUOTE THE FRONT PAGE POSTS
4. Be friendly.
5. Don't mock the other team, even though they will never ever be as cool as Gaia is.
6. STAY ON TOPIC. I don't want to have to move the thread.
User Image

Hi everyone!

I'm eaTaiaG and I'm the team captain for the Gaians Gone Wild! company softball team. I was lucky enough to be asked by the GGW! Fan Club Leaders if I'd write a little here each week. So here it goes...

NEW SUMMER SEASON -- NOW ON MONDAY NIGHTS!!!

FIRST GAME OF THE NEW SUMMER SEASON - Webcasting at 6:40pm as we play That's What She Said - Star Date 8/2
Bad field #7 = bad results. 'Nuf said. blaugh

SECOND GAME OF THE NEW SUMMER SEASON - Webcasting at 9pm PDT - Star Date 8/9
We lost 8 to 5, but we had a good game and the team tried really hard! A+ for effort!

THIRD GAME - Webcasting at 7:50pm PDT - Star Date 8/16
We won! An awesome and amazing win for the GGW against the Orange Pros, 13 - 7! We move into the next game with tons of motivation and determination!

FOURTH GAME - Star Date 8/23
The Master Bakers cooked us up 17 to 5!

Star Date 8/30
This is a bye week for GGW! so no game.

Star Date 9/6
It's Labor Day so no games

FIFTH GAME - Webcasting at 6:40 PDT - Star Date 9/13
Against TNGC (7 games left including this one)

SIXTH GAME - Sorry, but no webcast for this game - Star Date 9/20
Against the Allstars -- It was the most awesome-est game, and we definitely should have had the cameras on....we lost but it was close and a huge blast.

SEVENTH GAME - Webcast at 7:50pm - Star Date 9/27
Against That's What She Said

EIGHTH GAME - It's a "bye week" so no games for GGW - Star Date 10/4

NINTH GAME - Webcast at 7:50pm - Star Date 10/11

TENTH GAME - Webcast at 9:00pm - Star Date 10/18

ELEVENTH GAME - Webcast at 6:40pm - Star Date 10/25

1ST PLAYOFF GAME - Webcast at 9:00pm - Star Date 11/1 Against The Bare Balls

Romantic Lover

User Image

VIEW GAME HERE

Here you may watch games, LIVE!
Or you could just double click the video which will take you to the ustream site and then choose previous recordings. Be aware though sometimes the games are not always recorded or something may go wrong. So there may not always be a recording. I suggest opening two browsers, one with the video, and one with the topic. Size the browser windows in a way that both will fit on your screen so you may watch AND chat, YAAAAAY for technology.
(press the Refresh button in the bottom-left corner of the video window if you don’t see the live video feed)

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Here I will be posting the upcoming Games, who we're playing against, and the scores of the old games! Lets have a good season, GGW!

ALL TIMES POSTED ARE IN PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (GMT-8 ). PLEASE REFER TO HERE TO SEE WHAT IT WILL BE FOR YOU.

Next Game!

8-23-10

6:40 PM PDT
Webcast!

Previous Games!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Wait. What was that? Gaia has a softball team? People that can hit a large round object with a stick? Cool!!!! So, who are these uber awesome terrific spectacular staff???!?!?!

OMG You should know better! razz They are the AMAZING:

timtalkshow
SimplySimone
willdopeass
Narumi Misuhara
bkracer
big n lanky 1.4”
Eazzy
treystyle
pirula
acharlesmish
mijinee
Queen Northriver
enileva
futurelevel
eaTaiaG

Backups:
crazykittylady
CP
bronstahd
Shadow_Dragonz

Tekiva generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Kzenski's Princess

Dedicated Seeker

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Post in the thread to win fabulous prizes!

We will hold several different contests as the season progresses.
Many awesome prizes will be given away,
these will be items for your avatar!
Stay tuned for the details of each contest.

Playoffs have begun!

Rules for the contests:

Obey Gaia's Terms of Service..no spamming, trolling or other vulgar behavior.
Posts must be something relevant to the thread and conversation about the games to be eligible.
No random jabbering or senseless posts, they will be considered spam.
If you spam the thread or abuse the Terms of Service you will be disqualified from the contests.
Each contest will be different so watch for the guidelines.

mrgreen Each webcast game will have different contests and prizes! mrgreen
So keep coming back to see what else you can win!

The following contests are for the Monday, November 1st webcast!

SPECIAL PLAY-OFFS CONTEST! All contests will have TWO winners!

See above posts for information on dates and times.

Contest 1

Batter up!

How to play and win:
Post, in this thread, a list with the names of the GGW team players who are first to bat in each inning wins! For example, if eataiag was up to bat for GGW in the first inning and SimplySimone was up to bat first for GGW in the 2nd inning, you would post:
1) eataiag
2) SimplySimone

* We need the full list of GGW members up to bat first for each inning played, and in correct order!

* We will take both username or real first name as acceptable responses. We will not accept slang names or nicknames since not everyone may know these and it would bias the contest.

* Do not submit entries before the end of the game - you must wait until the game is over to enter this contest. Lists made prior to the end of the game and posted before the end of game in the thread will NOT be accepted as entries. Sorry folks, but you are just going to have to stick around if you hope to win this one!

* All correct answers will be entered into a sweepstakes where you will all have a chance to win a fabulous prize!

Contest #1 Prize: Rock Demon: This feisty little mic wants to help you bring out your inner rock star! If you like black, red, and white items, you are sure to love this! This item has 6 different poses including a demonic microphone tail - you will love being the first person to own this.

Contest 2

Total runs combined!

How to Play and Win:
First person to guess the total number of runs scored by both teams at the end of the game wins! Enter by sending a pm to our contest mule called Gaia Contests by end of the second inning to qualify. Guesses made after the end of the second inning is over will not be counted so make sure to send your pm's on time!

* We are looking for the combined number of runs scored by both teams for the whole game. So, for example, if GGW scores a total of 10 runs and the other team scores a total of 6 runs, we would be looking for a guess of 16 to win.

* One guess per person for this contest (no using mules accounts to guess either!) Anyone submitting more than one guess will be disqualified.

* We will play closet to the correct number without going over rules. So, for example, if we are looking for a total score of 16 and one person guesses 15 and another guesses 17, the person who picked 15 would win the contest.

Prize: Contest #2 Prize: Manul (plush): Wanna be a Gaia "Fat Cat"? Win this contest and your search will be over because you will be howling in style with this chubby, fluffy cat friend! Manul is an awesome wildcat, but careful when holding him - he looks pretty fierce! Manul has 5 poses including cat ears and tail equips. Meow!

Contest 3

What is this thing?!

How to Play and Win:
In the spirit of keeping things interesting, I will be showing a random item at some point between the 3rd and 5th innings. I will announce that the mystery item will be shown right before I hold it up before the contest, and then once it is shown, you will need to send a PM to our mule, Gaia Contests with your guess in the PM subject/title!

* One guess per person so really take your time and think about this - your first guess is your last so make it count!

* PM your guess to Gaia Contests!

* All correct answers will be entered into a sweepstakes where you will all have a chance to win a fabulous prize!

Prize:
Contest #3 Prize: Drachen's Helm - Love gold and blue and all things armor? If so, then you will adore Drachen's Helm. This versatile item has 5 equips to make your avatar look like a stunning beacon of battlefield beauty. From a cape to boots to a head piece, Drachen's Helm will help you fight your foes in style.

Contest 4

Bring Your Friend!

How to Play and Win:
We want you guys to have fun, not only with each other, but with the friends you hold dear to you! To win, all you have to do is bring your friend to watch the game with you! At anytime during the webcast simply post:
Quote:
I have brought/invited my friend [your friend's username]!

And then, at anytime during the webcast, have your friend post:
Quote:
[the name of the friend who invited you] invited me!

If you are the big winner of one of the three prizes, then not only will you win a prize, but your friend will win the prize that you won! But! Remember the page numbers you two posted on, because we will be contacting you asking for those!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Free art? Yes please! Share your fan fanatic fandom for GGW with an awesome banner.

hey fans.

if you have linked any of the sig buttons, please please PLEASE save them to your own photobucket or any other photo storage. it seems the awesomeness has killed our own account. so please save them on your own account. thank you.

images and tiny banners for your signature or profile:

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwgray.jpg[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/GOGGW.gif[/IMG]

plain style:

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwbutton1.jpg[/IMG]

blink:

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwblink1.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwblink2.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwblink4.gif[/IMG]

animated:

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwzoom1.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwzoom2.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/jpacooney/ggwart/ggwzoom3.gif[/IMG]

link to the thread!

[url]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaians-gone-wild-fanthread-v-2-new-season-new-thread/t.60183273/[/url]

bit.ly link to the thread:

[url=http://bit.ly/bZ0e8l][/url]

Romantic Lover

User Image

Hats, mugs, shirts, stickers! A little bit of everything availalable at the Gaians Gone Wild CafePress shop.

GGW Shop!

Wanna see some of the merchandise? Click HERE!

Note: We have express permission from eaTaiaG for this shop.
This shop is NOT OWNED BY THE STAFF, and is owned and run by us, regular gaiaonline users. We also have permission to use the logo.
Any profits(if there are any) made will be going back to the fans in the form of a contest!
This link is NOT to be distributed anywhere else on Gaia Online, or off the site.

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Photos and things! Coming soon!

Kzenski's Princess

Dedicated Seeker

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subscribe to the Fan Thread and keep up on what's going on!
Here are some fun and informational links to stuff you might like!

Join the Gaian's Gone Wild Fan Guild!
GGW Fan Guild

Last Season's Softball Links

Original Fan Thread 2009
Last year's fan thread, see how much fun it is!

Gaian's Gone Wild on USTREAM 2009
Check out last season's games!

Member's Appreciation Night 2009
Party at the ball park, what a blast!

User Image

Sponsors!

NAMCO
Pay them a visit and check out all the cool games!

Connect with Gaia

Gaia's MySpace!
Add Gaia as a friend on MySpace!

Gaia on Twitter
Follow Gaia on Twitter for staff tweets, exclusive contests/events, office pics and more!

Gaia Office Cam
See your Administrators, Developers and Artists on camera!

Gaia on YouTube
Insider access to Gaia HQ, convention coverage and other fun stuff!

Gaia Theater - Staffers
Fun videos of Gaia staff, check them out and get to know the faces behind Gaia!

Have you hugged the Gaia Blog today?
A head's up on what is happening with Gaia, lots of information!

Gaia on Facebook
Connect with your Facebook friends and play Ocean Party!

Check these out!

GGW Aquarium Thread
Post in the aquarium thread while waiting for the action and win some gold!

For the Staff Stalkers

Big Lanky's Fan Thread

Extras

GGW Fan Guild
Join the GGW guild to chat and have fun in a relaxed environment!

Time Zones
Pacific time? Yes, but what time is that for you? Check here!

Affiliates

GGW Fan Guild

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Yay!!! Oh happy day!!!!! Gooooooo GGW!!!!!!!!!
Are you a fan? Come join us!

To be on the list, please join the GGW Fan Guild and make your request in the thread titled "GGW Fan List". Please post your request by saying "GGW fan please." You may also message any of us, especially ME for your request. Make sure that the subject of your private message will be"GGW List."

Game Day: For requests on Game Day, all requests before a game must be in 30 minutes before the game start time. After that, hold all requests until the game webcast is completely finished. If you can't wait until after the game, please PM requests ONLY.

〪 Mistaken Life 〪 Mother Fluff 〪 Tekiva 〪 skankyscullylam 〪 plasmafire 〪 Kitten In Chains 〪 Trinitay 〪 Star of the South 〪 Astral TempestCexil 〪 M322 〪SeverusSnapeLovesMe 〪 kuutamoXpiru 〪 Kaelel 〪 Pachi Rin 〪 LovelyLula 〪 PinkFae15 〪 Tezca Tlipoca demonmirror 〪 ll P W E E P ll 〪 Sakura_Madison 〪 Krieg ohne Hass 〪 Yamakazi Li 〪 Krazy Rainbow Monkey 〪 Alice Yamikura x3 〪 Peace In The Jungle 〪 LadyAletteRose 〪 zabs99 〪 wolfkid2121 〪 Soprano Mochi Kitty 〪 Lily DArouet 〪 Chocolatease 〪 CinematicDownfall 〪 Pikalahv 〪 Sazuna_Kyoto 〪 iCrystalrawr 〪 von hao 〪 XxRandom Wolf CookiexX 〪 RAlKO 〪 Lollicat 〪 Knight Yoshi 〪 lamefa123 〪 MCRloverr 〪 flavr 〪 YouMissed 〪 Prince Moe 〪 TripleXXXRated 〪 Bamby-Luv 〪 MewKitty25401 〪 Music4Yew 〪 xwinniepoohx 〪 Kanashii Sakura Uta 〪 diviant 〪 Teh Rawring Kitteh 〪 Unloved Crayon 〪 II Weeping_Playtoy 〪 Bumping For Gold 〪 von hao 〪 kc5621 〪 Awesomolocity 〪 bingk 〪 cuppycake__xo 〪 Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa 〪 Mapoii 〪 XxRandom_RocksxX 〪 xEMANUELx 〪 thekoolestgal 〪 Stinki_Soki 〪 ZNightmare 〪 mizzhinata 〪 lillady2736 〪 gothicxskater 〪 doublestrand 〪 snow-kitten101 〪 Sharpie-Chan 〪 malama-chan 〪 Neokat-chan2 〪 lol-crazy12 〪 - Fack You x 〪 Valkidy 〪 Mesmer X 〪 Umi Harou 〪 S A D II S T II C 〪 espada grimmjow j 〪 RevoIver 〪 Ethezial 〪 ` a p h r o d i t e 〪 KitsuneIcewind 〪 Sunkist Serenade 〪 aileen09 〪 xii-StarzHere-iix 〪 U_LOST_ME 〪 Muffin of Magic 〪 TH_Sakura598 〪 moses700 〪 The Son of X-51 〪 winds_of_justice 〪 Tea Marguerite 〪 BirdiMadi 〪 Daffodil the Destroyer 〪 Death2Proud 〪 PyroKoneko 〪 Kozmo6 〪 My Lucky Cat 〪 Ninjaluvluv 〪 Freckles4d37 〪 sgtstorm 〪 plumbcrzy 〪 bribear99 〪 elojello10 〪 Xx IRubyI narunaru xX 〪 Syannon 〪 x S a k o y a x 〪 anwrootbeer 〪 X_my_cookie_X 〪 Kid Vengeance 〪 Mighty cow huger 619 〪 Black.Une 〪 gum disease 〪 ciscoe1 〪 I Strong Sakura I 〪 Milo Sejuk 〪 Elemental Princess720 〪 Elafros 〪 cursedmarksakuraharuno 〪 Argentile 〪 Lightning Farron FFXIII 〪 HanneloreX 〪 drop_dead_drama 〪 KizerKen_300 〪 Lady Ginkawa 〪 I-xX iCutie Pie xX-I 〪 tofu_yumm 〪 V_Kamihara 〪 Blaze_seraphim 〪 Toon Zelda 〪 Midnight_Wolf_Dream 〪 ILOVENickels 〪 C-fan 〪 Milky Magician 〪 StrawberryDaifuku 〪 dani2525 〪 Mr Fluff N Stuffs 〪 Dx-MC CrAckeR-xD 〪 iiAzNiFied 〪 winkertinkies 〪 Rattie Virginia 〪 midnightsurf 〪 poisonalicex 〪 Blood Stained H3art 〪 Kanidea 〪 Neysni527 〪 BiancadiAngelo7 〪 Moonlight x Guardian 〪 DurtyBoi 〪 kohaku akuma 〪 Polka dotted handgrenade 〪 StringBean9D 〪 minimist 〪 ShinjroAragaki 〪 Chef Muruko 〪 Naruto78v2 〪 Arogo 〪 Adam Prescott Hunter 〪 SaLuTe To ThIs NoOb 〪 I Lion I 〪 Kyle Nibbletz 〪 ShadowFlame1721 〪 amber_uratake 〪 naramura 〪 Heather Miles 〪 Techie28 〪 Tormented Sage 〪 Taylor Out 〪 JRockerJVA 〪 PrincyBoy 〪 Samurai Himura Kenshin 〪 kuroiiryu 〪 NynjaKat 〪 x___a r c - e n - c i e l 〪 Tiasu 〪 Meeki 〪 x3alyssax31 〪 JayBoricua 〪 Tari Death Reaper D_W 〪 Belle Frost 〪 dodger25 〪 Ju Tru Nix 〪 Silv the Angel 〪 m3g4t0ky0 〪 The Dragon Lord Lykouleon 〪 xInsanexJesterx 〪 Mighty Destiny Kiddo 〪 xX Pennie Lane Xx 〪 FashionPuertorricanGirl10 〪 KendaruTehSexyNinja 〪 Lil_butterfly_devil 〪 CannibalisticBeauty 〪 Horrific Boredom 〪 LIL_ESTELLA 0718 〪 Kurenai Chou Yuurei 〪 katsora 〪 xInsanexJesterx 〪 XxXDreamBanditXxX 〪 Chibi-Zen 〪 Pandalicous x3 〪 Dystra Takeshi 〪 404 Avatar Not Found 〪 XHikari SugiharaX 〪 Natsuki Garuna 〪 DJ Elite 〪 Cupcake Cravings 〪 xryu kenshix 〪 Atreyu Ari-Nico 〪 Khaos x--ReDsTaR--x 〪 ToXiC_SeX1 〪 xXEmo Lollipop PrincessXx 〪 xXx_Tangie_xXxx 〪 Dark Hoodooist 〪 MaiMuleOhYus 〪 ii Chimera Fujoshi 〪 Ishin Ninja 〪 Red-foxxx-18 〪 iiMikuZatsune 〪 puppylove600 〪 Jennirawr 〪 Ancient_Butterfly 〪 Tifa Hizashii 〪 iiMizzBitch

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Fan list continued.

〪 Hiram-Kun - John Cena 〪 devilimp69 〪 green_flying_penguins_ftw 〪 asian girl1230 〪 Disco_Star12 〪 Maury639 〪 Kawaki Minao 〪 the-demons-child12 〪 Xx-RussianLegacy-xX 〪 XxEvenaxX 〪 Keiko Hearts 〪 d6n6ers 〪 Striped skull 〪 iiBeeAshlee 〪 Lenaea 〪 II Little China DoLL II 〪 Rinn Ue 〪 Seth Rung 〪 Krissim Klaw 〪 Christy FT 〪 Aszure 〪 grny 〪 xX_Perfect_Niightmare_Xx 〪 clarinet_rocker 〪 Micky Yuchan 〪 0range_rayne 〪 paralytic dreams 〪 iG u m i e e 〪 MoonlitSnowWolf 〪 Zebra Teddy 〪 Shadow Scythe Daemon 〪 Xerox Prime 〪 clipclop 〪 karate chop kitten 〪 ll Divine Beauty ll 〪 goldlock 〪 Delete Kiss 〪 princess setsuki 〪 P a n d a B r i t t a n y 〪 Star of Darkness-11 〪 -Firiel-chan- 〪 Jett-kunn 〪 Akumiii-Chan 〪 PHARA0H 〪 Pheregames 〪 Genea 〪 janleeblack 〪 Aryn 〪 nEbulass -O p p aO p p a- 〪 Filthy Elegance 〪 Dominick_Durandel 〪 Kentavros 〪 Siesta Fiesta 〪 DiurnusNocturnum 〪 XLuthienTinuvielX 〪 darkestdayz 2day 〪 Juurisa 〪 ssion 〪 Advent Cularis 〪 Cheddar_Darling_xo 〪 aiichu 〪 Vocaloid VY1 Mizki 〪 -xX-Yellowjelo-Xx - 〪 Wynaro 〪 PufnStuf 〪 stoudbaker 〪 Relinquished ArchAngel

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Fan list continued.

I can't wait 'til the new season starts! Not only so that I can once again get some exercise ( eek ), but because I think we have the makings of another great team.

I hope a lot of people can come back here to watch the live web cast of our first game! (see page 1 for web cast details) But if you can't watch it live, then come back here for the post-game summaries each week and maybe a recording of the game too.

Props to the Fan Club Leaders (Tekiva, Mother Fluff, Scullylam, Mistaken Life, Plasmafire) for organizing all of these GGW! things for us and the users each week. This is going to be awesome!

And I have GOTTA order me one of those GGW! mugs for my collection!

eaTaiaG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces