Haha!!! His EYES!!! XD

Witty Shapeshifter

Dahahahahaha, that's hilarious. And probably true. XD

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Ha! That's exactly how I felt the first time. xd (And probably the next fifty... sweatdrop )
Marshall. The guy we love to hate. heart

Devoted Healer

I love this forum xD everyone's art is epic as hell and it inspired me to do that drawing =D

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Lokun you should make an artwork with Endboss in it with you left to fend for yourself while the rest are dazed! Or when you finally get to someone to defib them they use a Revive which would be better in a comic but whatever! I <3 your artswork! My psychic powers command you to open an artshop/ auction!

Dapper Gekko

Omg, everything here is so amazing I want to add a picture! I'm gonna go get one of mine!

Dapper Gekko

Haha I know I'm not a good at drawing but it's still cute I think!

User Image

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Astral Tempest
Lokun you should make an artwork with Endboss in it with you left to fend for yourself while the rest are dazed! Or when you finally get to someone to defib them they use a Revive which would be better in a comic but whatever! I <3 your artswork! My psychic powers command you to open an artshop/ auction!

Hm... End Boss, eh? Interesting idea. Tempting! ^^
... Must... open... art... shop... 0_0
.... No, no, no... Be strong! ninja I think I need to get better at drawing first before I even dare to think about opening a shop. whee Thank you for the suggestion, though. wink

Arat269@ It is cute. biggrin The more pictures, the better. 4laugh

Dapper Gekko

@Lokun~ Haha thanks and your pictures are amazing! You should really look into opening an art shop! I'd buy them all!

Gracious Seeker

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm gonna try to make something for this thread, I just need to pick an avvie, my avatar is ever changing

Interesting Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I feel like drawing now = D

Witty Shapeshifter

You should. o3o Moar zOMG art = love.

As for art shops, bleh. Go for an art auction. S'what I did, and I made 1.1 mil off of it. 3nodding I get asked for art a lot though, but... I only take really really good bribes. >3>;

I have about seven pages of my next manga chapter faildoodled out. Once I get them to my computer I guess I'll set about getting the inks and all that done. It has Frank in it. Yee.
Awesome! heart

In a relationship with VVishing

The one about the general eating the house is just fabulous. xD

Dapper Gekko

They should put all the drawings into a book or something, haha. I think I might draw another one. (Even though my art is bad!) Haha maybe something with cherry fluffs... XD (Well even if my art sin't great it's cute and heck there is only on way to get better!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff