Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Healer

your arts adorable arat o:

and thats a cool idea, or at least a special forum for people who want to submit zomg art =D

Dapper Gekko

Thanks! ^_^ But yeah I think that would be awesome. Since zOMG is becoming a large part of gaia they should put a section up specified for zOMG art. Ohh I can't wait to get my Wacom tablet, and when I get that I'm ordering the Sai coloring tool! XD I know those two together can do wonders!
Lokun: Your art Is AMAZING! Do u mine if I color it on Paint?

Dapper Gekko

xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx

Urg I tried usuing paint as a coloring tool once but it just doesn't work! I need to be able to have layers and color properly. You'll have to show me it when it's done cause I almost threw my laptop out the window when I tried! XD
arat269
xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx

Urg I tried usuing paint as a coloring tool once but it just doesn't work! I need to be able to have layers and color properly. You'll have to show me it when it's done cause I almost threw my laptop out the window when I tried! XD

Lol. Ya I'll show u it. Its true u need layers, but I try
Only thing I've ever found Paint useful for is spritework, and that's about it.

Photoshop ftw.
Satanic Marigold

Photoshop ftw.

What is Spritework?

Dapper Gekko

xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx
arat269
xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx

OKay, haha well good luck. I would still usse my old coloring program if it wasn't for my old wacom tablet broke (It got knocked off my table! >.< wink So I know must draw with pencil and I just can't possibly use my mouse to color so I have to get a new one. (Plus side is I'm getting their newest one medium sized!)

Dapper Gekko

Satanic Marigold

Photoshop ftw.

Haha the only thing I use paint for is to take screenies. Just past it on there save it and then crop it on like photobucket. Besides that paint sucks. (But it's fun to waste time on it.)

Perfect Pitcher

xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx
Satanic Marigold

Photoshop ftw.

What is Spritework?

It's pixelated drawings, especially from GBA/DS games like pokemon and kirby, etc. This is so true, it's hard to draw a decent picture on paint.

Keep the arts coming, this is a really fun thread to lurk. So much talent here 3nodding
-shinythingy571-
xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx
Satanic Marigold

Photoshop ftw.

What is Spritework?

It's pixelated drawings, especially from GBA/DS games like pokemon and kirby, etc. This is so true, it's hard to draw a decent picture on paint.

Keep the arts coming, this is a really fun thread to lurk. So much talent here 3nodding

Can u show me how to do Sprite Work?

In a relationship with VVishing

I think Windows 7 paint is good for coloring a little bit. o=
xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx
arat269
xxx_Freaky_Flames_xxx

It's best to use Gimp, Paint.net, or Photoshop. Can I try coloring? All I have is a mouse, but I'll try. You also need to have a transparent background, which be could be done by using the color to alpha feature in Gimp.

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
I've colored two of Lokun's drawings and put them on my profile ( with permission biggrin ), if you want to see...I went the old-fashioned way: printed them out and used crayons. So I'd like to see the compter-colored ones, 'cause that's not something I'm good at...I end up turning the whole picture the same color redface
I love all the art in here and I wish I had that kind of drawing talent (or could lend my tablet to those who do, and don't have one, since I just use it for writing notes). I can't wait to see what else is put up here! (and I need to go through again, 'cause there are some others that I think I'd like to ask about coloring...I think this is the best thing I've found for coloring since the pictures from the Shoebox Project, and since I'm really obsessed with Harry Potter, that's a major compliment coming from me)

Interesting Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
My first time killing an ''Animated'',The Peelunger! xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash