Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Cub

10,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image

Nearly a week had passed since Blake had come to this city, and he'd spent most of that time in the second floor library of Elliot and Isaac's home. The society, it turned out, was much different from that of the Earth he'd left. The majority of this planet's population was human, and much of that was completely oblivious to the existence of other species. He was pretty sure he'd found the reason why but he needed just a little more investigation, as well a second opinion. He merged this afternoon feeling more than a little groggy, and realizing that the only washing he'd done in days was when he'd stepped out into the rain to retrieve the specimen Aiden had brought. Oh, and the slight bit of soap he'd gotten on him from bathing the felid boy called Dream.

He stretched himself and yawned loudly, trying to shake the stupor from his lungs. He hadn't heard sounds around him yet, but then again he'd only realized it was daylight when he looked up and got an eyeful of sun from the window. He really put effort into his studies, even if they weren't for his craft. Yawning again, he made his way down the stairs and to the kitchen for some food. By the Mother and the Father, when was the last time I ate? He'd remembered dinner the first night he'd gotten here, but couldn't for the life of him remember anything after that. His hand fell to his side in thoughtful recollection, landing on the book now attached to his belt.

Isaac had said that the book was unreadable, and it gave off some strange sort of power that neither mage could identify. It wasn't mana, it wasn't aether, it wasn't mist, nor was it even plain old electrical energy. There were so many different types of energy that could be used for sorcery and science, yet Blake could not find a single energy that matched the one given off by the book when it was first opened. He couldn't help but feel like he recognized some of them, and he was almost sure it wasn't just in his head. Shaking the thoughts away, he scratched his head and set about looking for something to eat.

User Image

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
(Hm...cig, shower, then posty posty. Bbs )
User ImageUser Image

As Blake had started the search for food, however, a peculiar sensation would very suddenly tickle at the back of his lizard-brain. It was something he hadn't felt in far too long, and it might even take him a moment to register what it was... But if there even was a mystery to it, it would clear up almost instantly, as a stoic, feminine voice seemed to roll from his very mind. A familiar voice, no less.

"... Guess I have to start from scratch, here. Nothing I'm not used to..."

User Image
(( *wanders in and looks around and waves to those present* Hiya everyone! ))
((Welcome back tori))
Amusing mortals playing in my kingdom.

*flits away*
[ O wo

... ow O

Did that just happen, you gaiz? ]
[ Just as a sidenote, I would tap that ghost. = 3= ]
(( Why thank you *bows slightly*

And yes it did. I swear if this is you James, I'm gonna soooo smack you. ))
[ = 3=

I have mules, Tori. Get over it. ]

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((0_0 What in the Hell?))

Fuzzy Cub

10,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
(( e Ae;; ))
(( Too many that I lose track of who is who. x.x Plus with being exhausted and all that, it's fairly easy to do that one now. ))
[ @Jazz: MAI WAIFU

-Pounce- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas