MUFFIN

PANCAKES 0.22614107883817 22.6% [ 109 ]
WAFFLES 0.33817427385892 33.8% [ 163 ]
NO 0.10373443983402 10.4% [ 50 ]
CHAMELEON 0.33195020746888 33.2% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 482 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Just a quiet little shop, nestled in a corner of Gaia. Fancy a cup of steaming hot tea?
Step in for a while; you never know what you might find.

{{ Table of Contents }}
News / Updates
Rules / Lists
Story
NPCs
Growth Chart
Availability
Pickups
Links to Guild
Affiliates

Event info is all on Page 2.

{{Co-owners ll danse-hexe ; Melodine Cantus}}

{{Colourists ll Ashton Tsuki, cheeka-pon, Hetalia, OnionGrump, Pellonius, Raiu-Chan, Ruisuu, Zephuu, Zyphiris}}

<end>
User Image

{{ 13 November 2010 ll Christmas Event over! Grats Random Artist, x_Nata_x, remkins, Dark Lunar Fox, [A.V.], Ranger Myst, Shion Rasenka! }}
                      {{ 19 November 2010 ll Nov raffle over! Grats Mobster Goose, King Inversitle, Corsair Vitari, Kimoochii and Logue! }}
                      {{ 13 November 2010 ll Chibizoo wins the Noctis auction! He'll shine for you forever~~ }}
                      {{ 7 November 2010 ll Summons FS over! Grats Corsair Vitari, Nessariah, Kuro-Mizuki and Demy-Stardust! }}
                      {{ 31 October 2010 ll Lilwolfpard wins Cloud in the auction! GRATS BBY :'D Let's just hope it doesn't rain~ }}
                      {{ 23 October 2010 ll Raffle 2 over! Grats Stalkerchick, Sephiros Immortalis, Ruisuu, JadedTiger22 and Lizzy Lolli~ }}
                      {{ 10 October 2010 ll TWEWY Pin Speed FS over! Grats Ashi, SallySheep, JadedTiger22, Emotionless Dream and Ms Rose Ameile~ }}
                      {{ 9 October 2010 ll Grats on winning Lightning, endejester! <3 Hope you're okay from the electric shocks! }}
                      {{ 2 October 2010 ll Second Squeenix auction ends, and tooaya gets to take Squall home! }}
                      {{ 25 September 2010 ll Thanks everyone for making Raffle 1 such a success! Grats Kazume Otaki, dark_iced_angel, Ragers, harukaharu and Astraea Pandora~ }}
                      {{ 24 September 2010 ll At long last, vending machine game ends! Grats Kimoochii, JadedTiger22, ATh e a r t and KanamiTenjo! }}
                      {{ 19 September 2010 ll YAYY KEYBLADE FLAFFLE! Grats Kiya Rose, Xaki, DavyJnah, wolfpuppies and nekolulu! }}
                      {{ 11 September 2010 ll Grats to -- NekoGamer -- on winning the auction, and taking home the first Squeenix puppy: Roxas! }}
                      {{ 7 September 2010 ll Hiring is ovaaah! Please welcome Zyphiris and Ashton Tsuki to our team! }}
                      {{ 15 August 2010 ll Another flaffle over! Grats saedusk, xdeathxbyxlovex, Zyphiris, Kiya Rose and Shion Rasenka! }}
                      {{ 14 August 2010 ll Fruit raffle over! Grats FitzRoyal, iMatthew Williams and xFalenx~ <33 }}
                      {{ 11 August 2010 ll RP Contest 2 over! Thanks, participants, and grats Kuro-Mizuki! }}
                      {{ 31 July 2010 ll WE GOT OURSELVES A HIRING THREAD! }}
                      {{ 16 July 2010 ll Four seasons raffle ended! Grats AphroditesChild, Samuality, nekolulu and x__Doctor Ruri~ }}
                      {{ 4 July 2010 ll Yey, newbie flatsale over~ Grats to FitzRoyal, Amizade and JadedTiger22! Welcome to the owners list :3 }}
                      {{ 13 June 2010 ll Whee, flaffle over! Grats Marushii, Snowbelle Thundara, lylstarryazngurl, SilverTetsusaiga, Ryuukishin, Naked Satan, mangashra, Quiet_Wolf and Strawberreh Kitsune! }}
                      {{ 1 June 2010 ll After a crapton of rolling, fluorescein, lockmaster_whea and Kaeleira get our fraffle puppies! }}
                      {{ 31 May 2010 ll And DavyJnah rides off into the horizon with our pretty auction Cowboy! Congrats~ }}
                      {{ 30 May 2010 ll Crazy dice flatsale over! Grats Frezir, Darness246, saphria201, KanamiTenjo and Kuro-Mizuki! }}
                      {{ 28 May 2010 ll Sorry about bingo game mess! But grats AndrAIa, -- NekoGamer --, and people who helped watch cards! <333 }}
                      {{ 23 May 2010 ll Auction 2 ends, with Saint of Revenge taking home the sugar cookie puppy! Congrats~ }}
                      {{ 22 May 2010 ll And thusly another game ends! GRATS Llia, Ainjiru, HelMel, saphria, and everyone else who got a prize! }}
                      {{ 19 May 2010 ll You may now RP your puppies! In the guild! Here! }}
                      {{ 17 May 2010 ll And fluorescein takes home the pretty English Lolita auction puppy! Congrats~ }}
                      {{ 16 May 2010 ll Hope you all had fun with the game! Congrats to Ashton Tsuki and ex o ex Snoof <3 }}
                      {{ 15 May 2010 ll Raffle winners page 529. Congrats to Bella Stella Nox, _-Cheeky-Chobit-_, Kazume Otaki, Raisin-kins and AphroditesChild! }}
                      {{ 11 May 2010 ll RP Contest over! Congrats to k u r o - m i z u k i and lockmaster_whea! }}
                      {{ 4 May 2010 ll First flatsale over! Congrats to _-Cheeky_Chobit-_, Roadkill, xxSaspra, Ranger Myst, Poppy Yukia and Tomoni! }}
                      {{ 4 May 2010 ll HelMel takes home the first cookie from this event! Congratulations~ owo <33 }}
                      {{ 1 May 2010 ll Our first raffle! OwO And opening event begins! <3 }}
                      {{ 26 Apr 2010 ll MAIN THREAD OPENED! Events soon~ }}
                      {{ 14 Apr 2010 ll still coding~ test announcement! }}
                      {{ 14 Feb 2010 ll main thread created! }}

<end>
User Image

{{ B E .. L I T E R A T E }}
                          » .. We can’t understate the importance of literacy! Have an apple, it keeps chatspeak away.

{{ N O .. H U G E .. P O S T S }}
                          » .. NEVER quote shop posts (ie anything in the first two pages)
                          » .. No funky post styles. What? You heard me. No funky post styles. It just clutters up our thread.
                          » .. No spamming the quote button when replying to people. It stretches the page. Just an @username will do.
                          » .. Don't post huge images. Link them instead.

{{ N O .. S T E A L I N G }}
                          » .. Don’t steal art! Rui will cry, and the rest of us will come after you.

{{ N O .. A D V E R T I S I N G }}
                          » .. Trade links? Sure! Advertise your shop here? Don’t.

{{ N O .. I D I O C Y }}
                          » .. No whining, no drama, no begging. We'll define these terms.
                          » .. We love you, so don’t make our staff sad or angry by being mean to them

{{ N O .. C H E A T I N G }}
                          » .. Please, don’t try for a pet you can’t afford. If you default on payment with no reason, say hi to blacklist!

{{ N O .. M I N I - M O D D I N G }}
                          » .. Leave the staffing to the staff, please. All announcements and updates will be made by the staff
                          » .. Questions should be posted in the questions thread, where staff will answer them. Or in the main thread.
                          » .. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your tea!

{{ W H I T E L I S T ll people we *love* }}
              » .. totally open, yo.

{{ G R E Y L I S T ll you're being warned... no events for 2 months }}
              » .. no one yet; let's keep it this way.

{{ B L A C K L I S T ll get out. and stay out. }}
              » .. StufflestheMaddesthatter - for whining, and inciting staff + threadgoers.

<end>
User Image

Welcome to the Tea-shop.

At first sight, it looks awfully plain, with a perfectly ordinary white door and meticulously polished windows. The inside, too,
                      looks pretty normal. It’s what you’d expect of any other tea-shop. There are two storeys, and a kitchen behind the counter.
                      Chinese scrolls adorn the walls, and there are porcelain cats so life-like they look like they’re slinking around on the shelves.

You take a seat, pick up the menu and flip through it.
                      hmmm, you think, what should I order?

A boy smiles as he comes up to you.

“Decided on your order yet, miss?"

"One oolong tea… got it! Anything else?”

Nope.

Still smiling, he disappears into the kitchen. You look around, bored, and then you notice the same boy crouching by the
                      windows, polishing them. Strange. You didn’t see him come out of the kitche--- and there he is, tray perfectly balanced on
                      his hand.

Ahhh. Twins.

“Enjoy your tea,” he winks, and then goes back to his position behind the cashier.

And so, you sit by the window, sipping your tea. It’s good tea- the best you’ve ever had. It tastes better than cold water in
                      the middle of a desert. You could survive just drinking this.

“Excuse me, Miss?” You’re knocked out of your tea-reverie by a gentle voice, and you look up to see a tall woman, her hair
                      pinned up neatly with a—what? A Pomeranian? As if it’s reading your thoughts, the ridiculously fluffy dog barks happily at you,
                      and you can’t help but stare at it openmouthed.

“Please, have this.” She hands you a fortune cookie, and you remember to close your mouth, blushing as you try to refuse.

“I’m not… I don’t believe in these things,” you stammer, but she presses it into your hand anyway.

“Take it,” she smiles. “I’m sure you’ll like what’s inside.”

As she turns away, you pull out the piece of paper wedged in between the cookie halves...

<end>
User Image

User Image

{{ Qian En }}
The owner of the teahouse, and also the one who brews the tea. She's never separated from her beloved dog, a pomeranian who sits on her head. Word has it that she was once a famous mafia lady boss; at any rate, she is as much a mystery as the Bermuda Triangle is. At times, Qian En will step out of the kitchen, offering hand-made fortune cookies to the customers. What’s inside those fortune cookies? Wouldn’t you like to know!

User Image

{{ Xun and Yu }}
Twin boys who work at the teahouse. Since they began work one month ago, the number of female customers has increased… wonder why, huh? Unlike Qian En, the twins are bright, sparkly and happy. You can’t get them down. Ever. Don’t even try. For them, the teacup isn’t half full- it’s overflowing.

<end>
User Image

{{ stage o1 ll fortune cookie }}
                      Crunch, crunch. Wait, did you read what's inside? This is a hand-made fortune cookie from the Tea-Shop,
                      given to you personally by the owner, Qian En. Every cookie's message is different, and of course, you
                      only know what's inside when you receive and open the cookie.

User Image

{{ stage o2 ll puppy }}
                      Whoa- what the... huh? You wake up in the morning to see a puppy running around in your house, making
                      a mess. Where did it come from? Truth is, the message in your fortune cookie acts as a summoning spell.
                      These adorable dogs are your guardian spirits, your lucky (or unlucky) stars. Take good care of them,
                      and they will take good care of you... hopefully ;D

<end>
User Image

{{ F L A T S A L E S }}
                          » .. Monthly flaffles will be held, likely in the first week of the month, and will feature 4-5 pets.
                          » .. Lucky flatsales may be held two to three weeks after a monthly flatsale. These will be RP flatsales or game-based.
                          » .. Newbie flatsales may begin to show up a few months after the shop starts running.
                          » ..Flatsale puppies cost 5,000 gold, unless otherwise specified.

{{ R A F F L E S }}
                          » .. Raffles are rare-fles and only appear during Epic Events (or when the staff feel like it).
                          » .. Each raffle ticket costs 100 gold.

{{ A U C T I O N S }}
                          » .. Auctions will take place at the same frequency as (or less frequently than) raffles.

{{ G A M E S }}
                          » .. Games will usually take place only during events.
                          » .. Games will be free. Yay!

<end>
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
As a reminder, please save all certs to your own folder instead of direct-linking!

<end>
User Image

<end>
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{{ L I N K .. U S }}
                          » .. [url=http://tinyurl.com/ygotc7w][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/vgndj.png[/IMG][/url]

{{ L I N K .. O U T }}
                          » .. PM Qian En with affie requests! Please provide link code~ <3
                          » .. We are currently only accepting 200x40 banners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff