Do you like my art?

Yes! ^^ 0.875 87.5% [ 21 ]
It's alright 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Nah 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
Hello and welcome to my art shop! I be happy to draw and work on your requested art, of course if interested ^^. To know more scroll down and read the rules and everything else so it could be easy for you request and for me to understand and work on it so you could be satisfied!
Thank you for visiting!

User Image User Image User Image
SHOP: Open // [Closed]
SLOTS: Available // [Full] // Hiatus

User ImageUser Image

>>> I moved to a joint art shop with my friend here is the link hope to see all my past customers again XD

User Image

>>>> [02.25.10] Add a status on "Customers/Slot's" section
>>>> [02.22.10] Added a Q & A section
>>>> [01.18.10] Xarin's Art Shop is Open

User Image
{ Intro || Rules || Examples || Price || Customers || Q&A || Links || Reserved || Open }

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
Please read all the rules and follow them. Thank you! ^_^

User Image Follow Gaia's T.O.S.
User Image Be Polite & don't be rude.
User Image I have the right to refuse service.
User Image No editing / stealing.
User Image Fill out the form to order
User Image Please don't stretch the page!
User Image Bumps are allowed.
User Image Don't order when the slots are full, I'll refuse/deny/ignore your order
User Image Slots for requesting art are in first come, first serve basis.

User Image
{ Intro || Rules || Examples || Price || Customers || Q&A || Links || Reserved || Open }

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
Here are the examples of my art work, so you could have an idea of my art
Click on the boxes to see an artwork of mine

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

To see more of my drawing you can visit my deviantart page or see in my Customers section of the past arts I've done in this shop

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
Prices are listed by style category. I'm not willing to go lower, sorry
To see more samples click on the rose bullets next to category name

User Image

Line: 10k
Color: 20k

Line: 20k
Color: 40k

Line: 15k
Color: 30k

Won't Do: yaoi, yuri, hentai, couples, oc's, backgrounds, full body, mecha, complicated avi's, some animals

Note: Head Shots could be Bust too just ask and Chibis are done full body, if you want head shot or waist-up of a chibi post in the forum or PM me but of course I'll only accept if there's any slot's open. Thank You!

Quote:
Username: Xarinesca
Avi: User Image
Style: Chibi/LineArt | Chibi/Colored | HeadShot/Colored (any category/option that is available that you want) ^-^
References/Pose: details on how you would like your art, or leave it up to me (you could post a link as a reference pic and you want your avi to pose like that) XD
Price: (put the price of the categories I have)
Tip: (optional)

[color=darkred][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Avi:[/color][/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Style:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]References/Pose:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Price:[/b][/color]
[color=darkred][b]Tip:[/b][/color]

Note: Tips are optional. All trades need to be send after I accept your order. To know more, see the Q&A section.

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
List of current & past customers

1. Foxy Nazi
[Status: haven't started yet]

2. LeVioleur
[Status: hiatus/haven't started yet]

[Status: haitus]

acfaerie
NIKATOR
Miss Vern
twida
ChamomilleElegance
libro_amante
Chocolate Nova
NIKATOR
Shalnyx
SkellyBoy
Nekomimi-Icksy
NIKATOR
I I Momo-tenshi I I
Dead Daguerreotype
Sonata Zhou
Leonaenae

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image

Questions and Answers most asked

Q: Do we need to fill out the order form to order?
A: Yes! it would be more easier for me to understand what you really want on your request.

Q: Can we bribe?
A: No, because I have clients to attend and I don't want my work to get unorganized

Q: Do you have a waiting list?
A: No, because I already have 3 slots, 1 that I'm working on and the other 2 is having your art request reserve. If I have a waiting list I wont have the chance of having my shop running properly.

Q: What if I post my order form when your shop is closed//full?
A: I'll ignore the post, if you want me to accept your art, please post when is open or when you see their slots available

Q: Do we send the trade before or after you finish with our request?
A: I prefer you send it when you made the request, don't worry I'm not going to accept after I'm finish with your art.

Q: Do we receive our art request before we finish the trade?
A: I usually send your art request after you guys finish with the trade due to some people that don't pay. I may send your request before the trade is finish, maybe tho...

Q: Can we see a preview before accepting the trade?
A: Depends on the preview, I always post the recent finish art on my shop before I send to you and I put it on the Customers section under Past Customers and with your name. You could click on your name so you could see it before I'll send it to you.

Q: Do you accept items as payment?
A: Yes, only as the same price range as the art you be willing to buy.

Q: How long does it take to finish my art request?
A: It usually takes less than a week, but I may take 2-4 days if im not that busy. If I'm busy with my shop and personal stuff I may take a 2 weeks to finish it and most weekends I'm busy and/or not being on gaia much. So be patient.

Q: What if I edit/change my request?
A: Please, put edit on it and send me a PM to let me know. Do it before I'm working on it. If I already started on your request I'm not going to edit it again and have to start all over.

Q: How do we know if you started with our art request?
A: On the "Customers" section, if your name is on number 1 that means I'm working on it and you can't edit your request. The only way you can edit if your name is on the 1 slot and I know I'm going to be busy for a while I'm going to add a status on the progress on it and it could say that "haven't started yet", that's the only way you could change/edit your request.

Q: What if I want our art request canceled?
A: Please, is a hassle getting canceled. If you wanna cancel it, please cancel before I'm working on it. That means that you have to be in the slots 2 or 3 because I haven't started i yet with your art request and is ok to cancel.

Q: What if I want to cancel and you already started with it?
A: I'm sorry but I wont accept the cancellation, because I already accepted and took my time for nothing and other people that actually are waiting for their art request, I don't think is fair! so you'll have to go through of waiting and accept your request that you made.

Q: Do you accept art trades?
A: No, because if I wanted art, I go to someone art shop and order and most of the time I like to do my own art, sorry.

Q: Do you do full body's?
A: Sometimes, I only do it to specific arts and/some certain people. Like most common customers and if they have a good reference that could help me understand how you want it to be and it depends in the mood I'm in. ^^

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57860137/][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/kagome418/xarinartshop/xarinminibanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57860137/][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/kagome418/xarinartshop/xarinanimatedminbanner2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.57860137/][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/kagome418/xarinartshop/xarinanimatedminbanner.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Want me to add you link to your shop, let me know in a PM and I'll add it here

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image

User Image

NIKATOR's Wife

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff