Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Heckler

User ImageUser Image
Well well well. Here we are again, my band of merry fellows. I resolved to return once more to my solitary questing after a few years of joint quests with my Sextastic pals. I love them dearly and if you are lucky, you may glimpse them wandering around here looking fiiiiine and sexy as always.

But wait--the good news does not end there. This thread provides rewards to those who wish to participate in my silly contests. And I will endeavor to give prizes to my sincerely cherished regulars. heart

Anyway, enough of my rambling! <33

Contents:
----1. Thread Introduction----
---- 2. Quest ----
---- 3. Donations ----
---- 4. Rules ----
---- 5. Regulars ----
---- 6. Contests ----
----7. Linklist ----

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

My name's Katie/Miss Katie/Juke or Jukiebear.
I received my BA in English--Career Writing, and minor in Business on May 26, 2011.
I love to read books.
And I want you to talk to me. Right now.

Mainly, I'm questing for 100,000 posts and I'm almost there!

While donations are obviously accepted and highly appreciated, I don't expect them. In fact, I would love nothing more than to have an extremely active thread with lots of people to talk to and get me to my 100k post goal! Alas, it has yet to happen emo It's time for you to change that! :]

Currently Questing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

User Image
Previous donations moved to journal!

Blueshadowbird -- 80k, Passionate Vocalist, Starbright Sweeper, Butterfly Stage Rapier, Fanciful Light Charmer heart
Deliawa -- Mana Seed heart
BuckyKattLove -- 7,600g, Streamer Fish Drop heart
Anonymous Benefactor -- Civil Northern Soldier heart

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

The rules of my thread are very simple:

1. Don't be an idiot.
2. Follow standards/rules/etc. set out by Gaia (or bad things shall befall you).
3. Do not beg me or my regulars for donations.

Not bad, right? I don't think it's very much to ask, and they will certainly help this to be an enjoyable place ='D
User Image

Rules may be appended and/or altered at random.

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

User Image

Blueshadowbird
Secret Duckie
Nakumari
Holy Ariel
Blaze SOLDIER 1st class

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

If anyone has ideas for more contests, don't hesitate to tell me! In the meantime, here are your current options:

#1. Quiz Completion = 10,000g
Complete the quiz (can be found HERE) and earn a solid 10k! Depending on the length and thought in your answers, I may throw in a bonus.
EDIT: Apparently this needs to be clarified: YOU MUST POST EACH ANSWER SEPARATELY. If you're too lazy to do this, then you may post them in groups of FIVE and I'll give you 5k instead.
People who have completed the quiz:
Strawberry Sonata
Lady_Elentari
ME! (lulz)
Blaze SOLDIER 1st class

#2. Bumping contest = 100,000g
This one is much longer. Every six months I will give out 50k to the regular with the highest number of bumps (must be a minimum of 100). Please number all bumps. Winner announced in: JUNE.
Current leaders:

None!

Good luck everyone! heart

Eloquent Heckler

User Image

Please notify me if you'd like to be added! :]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-noble-most-ancient-ouse-of-blue/t.57491505/][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/GOFlSH/Houseofblue88x31.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-noble-most-ancient-ouse-of-blue/t.57491505/][IMG]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/GOFlSH/Houseofblue200x40.gif[/IMG][/url]

A big thanks to Strawberry Sonata for making my link banners! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Heckler

Open! rofl
And time for me to sleep D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items