Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting the Mistletoe Charity. Emily and I have created this charity because of our holiday spirit, and we decided to 'help out Santa' by giving out donations to Gaians that stand out to us and are 'unique from the crowd'. Chances are, the more you stick around and participate in the conversation, the more likely you'll receive a donation. But don't just stick around for the sake of receiving gold! Donations can range and vary in amount, depending on our funds, our moods, and our perspectives of you. Have fun! ~ ( Hopefully I didn't bore you to sleep with the intro. >w<; Sorry for the rant, ahaha. )

MODERATOR RULES&&CONTEST ENTRIES : HERE

PS: Don't forget to rate thumbs up if you enjoy the thread! User Image

"Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. -- Washington Irving"

Table of Contents

Welcome | F.A.Q. | Rules | Staff & Regulars | Funds | Contests | Donations Given | Contributors | White List & Black List | Affiliates | Quests | Open

-------------Image Credits
All images from Google and dA. Editing done specially by us.
Fonts are from www.dafont.com.
Quote found by StreamLighter.

User Image

F.A.Q.

None yet.

If there are any questions, feel free to post them here or send us a PM (on the mule preferably).
              We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Table of Contents

Welcome | F.A.Q. | Rules | Staff & Regulars | Funds | Contests | Donations Given | Contributors | White List & Black List | Affiliates | Quests | Open

Sidebanner is from nabhan on dA.
User Image

Rules

COMMON SENSE
              Follow the T.O.S. (Don't troll, spam, etc.)

RESPECT
              Respect everyone here. It's pretty self-explanatory.
              Don't blackmail others for whatever reason.

QUOTE TREES
              Try to keep them to a minimum.
              More than 5 quotes on a quote tree, and you'll get a warning.

LITERACY
              No 1337 speak. Try English.

BUMPING
              Is fine. But if you are bumping and there is someone else here, then please start a conversation!

DRAMA
              No begging, and sob stories..
              Do not argue. Especially with the staff.

RECEIVING DONATIONS
              Say thank you. Be grateful.
              Do not rub it in other peoples' faces.

ASKING FOR DONATIONS
              is unacceptable. If you are questing for something specific, put it in your signature.

If you continue to break one or multiple rules, you will be put on the black list and banned from this thread. After you break the rules THREE times, you will be banned from this thread and put on the black list.

Table of Contents

Sidebanner from nabhan on dA.
User Image

Staff & Regulars

Staff

ADMINISTRATORS
                                        User Image
                                        oxx-emily-xxo
                                        About Me: I joined Gaia about a year ago. My favorite color is green, and my second-favorite is red (By the way that was totally not on purpose hehe). I like Dum-Dums and Sour Patch Kids. My favorite fruits are macintosh apples, and my favorite video games are Pokemon and Mario Kart. I'm questing for lots of things, but mainly the Enchanted Book.

User Image
                                        L a l a M e l o d i e__x
                                        About Me: Hello! I'm Ellie. I'm also an Asian, and my favorite colors are purple and red. :3 My favorite candy would be Hershey Cookies'n'Cream bars, and in general, I like anything that's cookies'n'cream. I've been on Gaia for the past three years, and I've had several different accounts. I've had a few bumping services, art shops, and quest threads; but I've never had a charity up till now. Therefore, I decided to start one with Emily, since she's someone I've known IRL for a year. (Actually, she's my stepsister. xD) So yeah. I hope we can all have tons of fun here! ~ I'm also questing for a lot of things, with no main item of interest.

MODERATORS

None. To sign up to become one, send us a PM. We'll send you a form to fill out, and you'll find out whether or not you get accepted in a few days to a week via PM.

TRAINEES

Before you become a moderator, you have to train. (Yes, you don't become a mod immediately.)

StreamLighter [training started 12/13]

Regulars

We'll decide who goes here. (:

iTuned
                                        Crooked Pinkies
                                        --Ladie--X--
                                        Ryogarulez0626
                                        StreamLighter
                                        -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh-

Table of Contents

User Image

Funds

7 5 O , O O O G

Remember, your contributions always go straight to our funds, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you!

Table of Contents

User Image

Contests

If you happen to win a contest, yet you just walked in or haven't been here before, you will not receive a prize, even if it was by accident. (This does not apply to the banner or tektek contest, because you are still contributing even if you do not stay.) You must have a decent amount of posts here before you're able to win most of the contests.
                                    All contest entries will be posted in our journal, and all contest winners will be in the "Donations Given" post.

PAGE CONTEST
                                    First person to post on a page with a multiple of 31 (number of days in December) will receive 10k. If the person is either Ellie, me, or a new person, then the next person to post will win the prize.

TEKTEK CONTEST
                                    As you can see, the mule is rather... ugly. Whoever makes the best affordable, Christmas-themed tektek for us will win 15k. To enter, please send us a PM of it, including the whole price/items list. Winners will be chosen on December 24th. ONE entry per person, but you can change the tektek.
                                    We would prefer if you use the current avatar base.

"STALKING" STUFFERS
                                    Ellie or I will post this icon randomly.
                                    User Image
                                    The first person to quote our post will win 5k.

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
                                    Of course, it is possible to receive gold without winning any contests. If you stick around and are pretty active in this thread, you may find a little surprise later on ;]

Table of Contents

Stocking pixel by oxx-emily-xxo
User Image

Donations Given

iTuned ;; 7k
              --Ladie--X-- ;; 17k, Lump of Black Coal
              StreamLighter ;; Soft 'n Fuzzy Warm Sweater
              Ryogarulez0626 ;; Holiday Cardinal
              10litres ;; 15k

Table of Contents

User Image

Contributors

To the Charity Itself ;;

Holly Jolly Rape ;; 1ok!
              -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh- ;; 89k and Demonic Pendant o__o ! Thanks so much . <3
              Ryogarulez0626 ;; Red Sleeping Cap, Cutie Chicky, Baby Chicky, Chubbi Chicky, Black Bakeneko Ears, Aquarium Holiday Tree, Nightvision Goggles, Aquarium Goldfish, Aquarium Background (Town), Aquarium Background (I Heart Fish), 10 Yellow Inks, 10 Brown Inks, 400g

To Ellie ;;

None yet.

To Emily ;;

None yet.

Remember, WE WILL ACCEPT ANYTHING! Even if it's just cheap game items. ~ (:
              ( But don't give a super-small donation like three flowers just to get on the list >w < )

You can either send a trade to the mule (to donate to the charity), to L a l a M e l o d i e__x (to donate to Ellie's quests&funds), or to oxx-emily-xxo (to donate to Emily's quests&funds).
              All donations are appreciated. <3

Table of Contents

User Image

White & Black List

NAUGHTY

None. <3

NICE

oxx-emily-xxo and L a l a M e l o d i e__x Managing and Creating the Thread
              Holly Jolly Rape First Contributor and Supporter of the Thread
              -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh- For Contributing a lot to The Thread and Sticking Around

Table of Contents

User Image

Affiliates

If you wish to trade banners with us, please send us a PM asking to do so. (We only accept 200 x 40 pixel banners.) You must post our banner on your thread as well after we have accepted yours.

LINKS IN

See contest post for details on how to make one for us.

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.56956479][IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/koolduck846/mistletoebannercopy.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.56956479/][img]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/10litres/Mistltoe.jpg[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Table of Contents

Sidebanner from nabhan.deviantart.com
                    Banner #1 by oxx-emily-xxo
                    Banner #2 by 10Litres
User Image

User Image

Open

-Rings Jingle Bells-♬ ♪

Welcome!

☃☃
              ☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃
              ☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Table of Contents

Welcome | F.A.Q. | Rules | Staff & Regulars | Funds | Contests | Donations Given | Contributors | White List & Black List | Affiliates | Reserved | Open

нαρρy нσℓι∂αys !

Yay! <3

It's Christmastime
      Cold, icing on the wall plays
      Slipping to the games we play
      And falling apart
      A great big house
      Made out of gingerbread
      Crawling with silver bells
      ~