User Image

Mirai: Hey, everybody! We've got some super-festive news to share, right Barrett?

Barrett: Yup! Aside from some new holiday fish and decorations, Booty Grab is giving double Gold this weekend! Whether you own an action-packed tank or play it firsthand, you'll score twice the Gold from December 11th-13th.

Mirai: Ohhhhhh! Double Gold! I'll have to play lots. Moving on, tell us about the Reindeer and Gingerbread Fish.

Barrett: Reindeer Fish naturally flock in schools, not unlike Santa's fabled coterie of flying reindeer. Strangely, one of the fish even has a red nose. As far as Gingerbread Fish go... well, I'm still trying to figure out how they don't get soggy.

Mirai: What about those Xmas Lights?

Barrett: We've got plenty of colorful twinkling lights you can add to your tank, to give it that nice cozy holiday feel.

Mirai: Well said, Barrett. You can find all these cheerful goodies on sale right now in Phin Phang!

Go Xmas Shopping!

Barrett: Oh! There's also a piney treat in the Daily Chance: big ol' Xmas Trees. Be sure to click those little carts for your chance to score one.

Mirai: I bet they look great with the twinkling Xmas Lights! Anyway, that does it for this week. Happy Holidays, everyone!

Barrett: Happy Holidays! Don't forget to play Booty Grab!