Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello everyone and welcome to Wonderland's and Nilaahn's Sakura Bazaar! In this Bazaar you can find 1000 and 1 items related to everything you can imagine, just keep up coming and looking up our new stuff made especially for you!
User Image
*TABLE OF CONTENTS*
1. Welcome & Table of contents
2. Updates
3. Rules & How to order
4. Bump tags & Wishlists
5. Pixels
6. Pantsu
7. Nilaahn's Corner
8. Sakura Specials
9. Yummies
10. Affiliates
11. Extras
12. Customers
User Image

Take this little sakura branch with you, it'll bring you good luck! Please leave a post, and remember to save the picture on your pc. ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

November 23rd 2010: XMAS LIMITEDS are back!! Wishlists, Pantsu, Candles, Chimes and Yummies!
October 1st 2010: Spooky Halloween Limiteds: Pantsu, Chimes and Lamps!
August 21st 2010: CUSTOM PANTSU is available now.
May 18th 2010: NEW Rainbow & Gaia Pantsu!
March 13th 2010: Limited St. Patrick's Yummies, Pantsu and Chimes!!
February 16th 2010: NEW Flame Pantsu and Darkstalkers Pantsu!!
January 28th 2010: Limited Valentine Pantsu for your beloved!!
December 1st 2009: Sakura Mochi yummy!
November 17th 2009: Limited Xmas Pantsu added as well :3
November 16th 2009: XMAS LIMITEDS added: Wishlists, Candles, Chimes and Yummies!
November 15th 2009: New Event: BAZAAR RAFFLE!!!
November 7th 2009: New delicious SPICY CUPCAKES!
November 6th 2009: Even MOAR Kokeshi Dolls!
November 1st 2009: New Gothic Dolls!!
October 28th 2009: Nilaahn offers now cute Avatar Art! <3
October 26th 2009: Added Sakura Special Kokeshi doll.
October 25th 2009: Cute Halloween Pumpkin Girl!
October 23th 2009: Added new Yummy section with cupcakes! And Sakura Special Cupcake.
October 19th 2009: Sakura Specials added =)
October 17th 2009: Sakura freebie!
October 15th 2009: Your flag pantsu & boxers added
October 12th 2009: NEW! Customizable Wishlists heart
October 11th 2009: New Candy Corn wind chime and yummy fruit pantsu flavors (grape & lime)!
October 10th 2009: New Items! Halloween and normal Wind Chimes!
October 7th 2009: Sakura Bazaar Grand Opening!!
User Image
Please follow the Rules below:
► Follow the Gaia TOS.
► DO NOT STEAL or RE-SELL our creations
► DO NOT ALTER in any way my our creations without our permission
► DO NOT take off the credit from the finished image
► DO NOT use the creations outside Gaia
► DO NOT direct link the images, host them on your own server (we will delete them after a while). Let us know if you can't save them right away.
► DO NOT ORDER VIA PM, POST YOUR ORDERS ON HERE ONLY
► Use the ORDERING FORM when ordering
► DO NOT stretch pages or quote the first posts
► Send us the trade right after posting your order including the PAGE NUMBER of your order and a title, for example "Pantsu order page 3"
► Make sure to have your PMs ENABLED.
► Wait patiently. We have a life outside Gaia, and it would be good for you too
► Be nice, have fun and enjoy the Bazaar =)
User Image
User Image

1. If you want to purchase one our products, post a message in our thread, using the ORDERING FORMS that you'll find in the different sections.
2. Start the trade with the proper amount of gold with the person selling what you want. If it's Wonderland selling it, send the trade to Wonderland, otherwise to Nilaahn. As simple as that. Remember: no trade -> no goods.
3. ONCE THE TRADE IS COMPLETED, we will send you a PM with the things you ordered, so you can download them.
4. Save the images on your own computer! DO NOT direct link the images to our server.
User Image

In this section I make your own BUMP TAGS. I need the image of the avatar you want in the Tag
and then you can customize it with colors and patterns of your choice! =)
Price: 1.5k
User Image

Use this ORDERING FORM to order a Bump Tag:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A BUMP TAG![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the Bump Tag)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the Bump Tag)[/color]
[color=orange][b]BASE TYPE A or B:[/b][/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]BASE COLOR :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]BORDER COLOR :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]PATTERN from 1 to 10 :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]PATTERN COLOR:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]TEXT:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]TEXT COLOR:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]AVATAR:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](post the png image here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Tip:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](not required but always appreciated XD)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Total Cost:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][b]??g[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Comments/suggestions:[/b][/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=red][b]I'll send NOW a LABELED trade to [u]Wonderland[/u] with the correct amount.[/b][/color]

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
You must provide the png image of the avatar you want me to use. I won't save your current avatar!
Do not choose huge and complicate avatars! As you can see, it will be cut to fit in the tag shape, so better if you keep it simple. =)

User Image

User Image

In this section I make your own WISHLIST with the good ol' Gaia graphic style. Isn't it nostalgic? XD
Price: 2.5k
User Image
Use this ORDERING FORM to order a Wishlist:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A WISHLIST![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the Wishlist)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the Wishlist)[/color]
[color=orange][b]NAME'S WISHLIST:[/b][/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]TEXT (not too long) :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]TEXT COLOR :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]FRAME COLOR :[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]ITEMS (max 20 items):[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]SMILEYS:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]
[color=orange][b]AVATAR:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](post the png image here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Tip:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](not required but always appreciated XD)[/color]
[color=red][b]I'll send NOW a LABELED trade to [u]Wonderland[/u] with the correct amount.[/b][/color]

PLEASE NOTE THAT:
You must provide the png image of the avatar you want me to use. I won't save your current avatar! Do not choose huge and complicate avatars =)
For the items, you can either post the png images or the names, in that case I will search for the pictures myself.
Tell me precisely and clearly which smiley goes on which item.
For now there's a 20 items limit. If the items are more than 10, I will make the wishlist frame bigger.
If you need to edit the wishlist I made for you, I can do it. I'll do it for free if you need only to add smileys on your image (You must provide the old image tho). For other types of edits (avatar change, items change etc.) you have to order a new one.
User Image

Please notice that due to connection problems, it may take a bit until I can attend your order.
These are CANDLES and SMALL CANDLES available in the colours white, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, pink, purple, grey and black.
Price: 50 g each
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are GLORY CANDLES availbles in three beautiful colours as blue, magenta and aqua.
Price: 80 g each

The CANDLE PACKS are a combinatios of three candles being those spring, summer, fall, winter on one side and on the other gothic and italy.
Price: 130 g each

Zen brings you harmony, so here's the ZEN CANDLE, be candle my friend.
Price: 100 g

For all you bumpers, here's the BUMP CANDLE to light your way.
Price: 80 g

Here are the PAPER LAMPS, known for lighting japanese tea rooms in the colours of yellow and lilac.
Price: 100 g each

The KIKO LAMPS are a modern alternative. We have them in the colours pink, blue, red and black.
Price: 100 g each

The WIND CHIMES help you to hear the sound of the wind.. and dream. They're available in form of butterfly, bell and zen.
Price: 200 g each

Instead, the MOOD CHIMES help you to reflect your mood! Choose between sun, moon, heart, flower and tao.
Price: 300 g each, if you take all 5 together you get 10% off -> 1350 g

User Image

ORDERING FORM for PIXELS:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A PIXEL![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the pixel)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the pixel)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Unlimiteds:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](unlimited pixel you are ordering here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Limiteds:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](limited pixel you are ordering here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Comments/suggestions:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][b]...[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]I'll send now a labeled trade with the total amount to Nilaahn[/b][/color]
User Image

These are BASIC PANTSU & BOXERS available in LARGE or SMALL size.
Large sized pantsu/boxers - 200g each/full set 900g (10% OFF!)
Small sized pantsu/boxers - 100g each/full set 450g (10% OFF!)
User ImageUser Image
FRUIT PANTSU & BOXERS fresh and colorful! whee
Price: 400g each/full set 2400g (1 for free!)
Flavors: Strawberry, Watermelon, Lemon, Orange, Cherry. New flavors! Grape and Lime!
User ImageUser Image
YOUR COUNTRY FLAG PANTSU & BOXERS - choose your flag and show it off!
(these 3 are just examples, you can order your own flag)
Price: 400g

User Image
User Image
User Image
FLAME PANTSU
Only for the bravest n00bs.
Colors: Red, Blue, Pink and Green Flames.
Price: 600g each

User Image

RAINBOW & GAIA PANTSU & BOXERS
Gay pride? Gaia pride? You choose XD
Price: 700g each

User Image
--- CUSTOM PANTSU ---
The price of the pantsu will be 400g for the base PLUS the prices of the various elements (borders, ribbon, pattern etc.) as specified in the ordering form.

User Image
To order a Custom Pantsu fill out this special form:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]CUSTOM PANTSU ORDER![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][/color]
[color=orange][b]Top Border Color - 50g:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Little Bow Color - 50g:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Body Color Color - 100g:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Bottom Borders Color - 50g:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Pattern Y/N - 250g: (if Yes, specify the number)[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Pattern Color:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b][u]+ Pantsu base price 400g[/u][/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]If it's a gift, for who:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Total:[/b][/color]

exclaim NOTE #1: totally white Pantsu is NOT for sale
exclaim NOTE #2: the Pattern fills only the Pantsu's Body, you still might choose the colors of the other elements (borders and bow)

User Image
n/a
Price: ???g each

ORDERING FORM for pantsu:
[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A PANTSU![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the pantsu)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the pantsu)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Unlimiteds:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](unlimited pantsu you are ordering here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Specials:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](special pantsu you are ordering here)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Limiteds:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](limited pantsu you are ordering here)[/color]

User Image
Tippers will receive a pair of "Thank you" Undies!
User Image
If you don't specify which one you want, you will get pantsu if your avatar is a female or boxers if your avatar is a male.
whee

User Image

So here are the GOTHIC LOLITA DOLLS. You can choose between normal brown, blonde and red or shadowed brown, blond and red. Real size of the doll is 189x314px.
Price: 300 g each

Famous all around the world, here are the kokeshis. For now we've got the BLUE and the PURPLE KOKESHI.
Price: 300 g

ORDERING FORM:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]ORDER for Nilaahn's Corner[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the fairytale)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the fairytale)[/color]
[color=orange][b]I want:[/b] [/color] [color=indigo](which character you are ordering)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Comments/suggestions:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][b]...[/b][/color]
User Image

We love the sakura flower! So we've created some items inspired by its delicate beauty. These items are very special to us, so they are kinda rare. We offer SAKURA PANTSU, SAKURA BOXERS, SAKURA CHIME. SAKURA CUPCAKE, SAKURA KOKESHI and SAKURA BRANCH.
(Note that the kokeshi's real size will be 219x400 px and the branch's size will be 320x256px.)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image prrr User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You cannot buy them with gold. The only way to get a Sakura Special is to send us one item from our wish list.
Here's the Wishlist, and it's constantly updated.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

In order: Ghostly Hookah, Celaeno,Jade Seafolk, Puss in Kamik, Blue Heavenly Unmentionables, Golden Fleece

User Image

To purchase a Sakura Special, please use this ordering form:

[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A SAKURA SPECIAL![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo][/color]
[color=orange][b]Sakura Special:[/b][/color] [color=indigo]
[color=red]I will now send the item to [u]Nilaahn[/u]![/color]

User Image

Sakura Specials Owners:
1LitreofTears_Sakura
brekke01 ★
Syrah
Sweetange
Solitary Sacrament 666
Kootonii VII
X - - LeXi RaWrS YuuH
~Lady Kanna~
Kyou Suki
x_cupcakez_x
User Image

Freshly made sweets.

We have a variety of delicious FRUITY CUPCAKES.
Price: 400g each
User Image
..and SPICY CUPCAKES.
User Image
We offer now some JAPANESE SWEETS (Wagashi).
User Image

Use this ORDERING FORM to order a Yummy:
[size=20][color=#CC0099][b][u]I WANT A YUMMY![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who pays for the Yummy)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Recipient:[/b][/color] [color=indigo](who receives the Yummy)[/color]
[color=orange][b]Yummies:[/b][/color] [color=indigo]...[/color]

User Image
Tippers will receive this yummy RAINBOW LOLLIPOP heart
User Image
User Image

Oh, you want to exchange links? Great! Please use this banner =)

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yaaaopw][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/StregattoGoloso/sakurabazaar/sakurabazaarminibanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you want to become affiliate, please post your link code in this thread to exchange links. Do not pm us!
The banner MUST be 88 x 31 (Wondy hates big banners whee )
Broken links and closed/inactive shops will be removed and if we don't see our banner in your thread, we'll delete yours from ours.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Shameless advertising redface

User Image
User Image
User Image

♥ = tipped
★ = repeated customer

PANTSU Shop
Lady Elisa Evans ♥, Miss Bat Cravat ★ ♥, iPeridot, Ingou x2 ♥, misfit baby ★, Wahya, Mandarin Lollipop ★ ♥, rainaria ★ ♥ , Syrah ♥, Zhiyi ♥, xXKnightStrikerXx ♥, Seek Then Hide ★ ♥, Saibraeus ♥, Sugar Toxic ♥, Rage Beat ♥, xXChelsay ♥, iMiranda Panda ♥, iQwertyApples ♥, batzy ★ ♥, Lil Cute Stranger ♥, Jalakins ♥, Omega Sunrise ★ ♥, Cute Angelic Princess ♥, ePinay ♥, Morphboy27 ♥, DashDotDotDash ♥, iScarlett Diva ♥, Houra ♥, Candied Peach ♥, Pocky Game ♥, Pocket Nerd ♥, sadiegirl01 ♥, Lah Kitten ♥, x_cupcakez_x ★ ♥, Sammiztah ♥, Filipino Flavored Pocky, Asuna324 ♥, Morphboy27, ePinay ♥, natsumi tsujimotto ♥, Yana_R3b0rn ♥, Ophira Cyanide ♥, Mitsukumuro0 ♥, Chalk_mine ♥, Rainbowx_xZombies ★ ♥, BabyDucklingLove ★ ♥, sadiegirl01 ★ ♥, Samehada Ryuhei ♥, BlackFangs13 ♥, sassybrat1994 ♥, PixieZombiez ♥, AznPlastic ♥, Arlos the Sexy One ♥, Saku-Nyan, Blank_Phoenix ♥, RikkaZetsumei ♥, Konami Shojou, Aggiungi Lily_Spiral ♥, blueeyed_orchid ♥, Pandora Duprie ♥, Jessie0611, Rainney ♥, iiKnightStriker ♥, anwoo ♥, Sanada Tomoyo ♥, taltal111 ♥, princess katsumi angelica ♥, The . Demonic . Angel ♥, Mew Muffin ♥, kitty panties ♥, L~Chan ♥
User Image
PIXEL Shop
misfit baby ★ ♥, Ayama ★ ♥, Wahya ♥, Ebony the Peacian ♥, meep12345 ★ ♥, RoyalxInsanity ♥, bp56, Schizophrenic Chicken ★ ♥, Cute Angelic Princess ♥, Koi~Catcher~the dreamer ♥, Gweedom ♥, Syrah ♥, Mr Moo of Cowville ♥, Friday_Dora ★ ♥, Ingou ★ ♥, LloromanniCherry ♥, Evergreen Willow ★ ♥, Rage Beat ♥, Inamax ♥, Swell Sundae ♥, Ayama ♥, iQwertyApples ♥, II-Midnight-Sakura-II ♥, Pugnacious Banana ★ ♥, batzy, GCD Robo Elf, Fayt_of_Redemption ♥, purrrplekitty ♥ , sakura_is_cute, Omega Sunrise, Jalakins ★ ♥, Lil Cute Stranger, XxFranticLovexX ♥, AkaMidori ♥, Solitary Sacrament 666 ♥, Ebony the Peacian ♥, Kiwii Tei ♥, Vanilla Blitz ♥, jaaasmine ♥, Serkunet ♥, x - S h i k y o, shunsuke-kun ♥, Houra ♥, BlackFangs13 ★ ♥, Pastasallad ♥, Funkeh Wheezle ♥, Lil Miss Lapine, ~Lady Kanna~, Swell Sundae ♥, Loba De Luna ♥, Evergreen Willow ♥, Mama Zavala ♥, iiTeam 7 Chan ♥, Mocha Snaps, Serafeen ★ ♥, KCland5, Sanada Tomoyo ♥, Bella Stella Nox ♥, SweetieHearty, regularshortii, Foxy Instinct ♥, Kara Emily Asumie ♥, Princess Ishyama ★ ♥, BlackFangs13 ♥,
yamitohikari ♥, Crimson Cliff ♥, aznprideanime, Gogetta Telstel ♥, iiKnightStriker ★ ♥, Lily_Spiral ♥, Noob R Us ♥, BabyDucklingLove ★ ♥, moonlite dreamer ♥, -Rawr- A Zombie Ninja ♥, sunsun128 ♥, babipari ♥, 1The Dead Girl1 ♥, Chimikotsu ♥, User444555 ♥, Roxy_roxanna2 ♥, Mama Zavala ♥, Rainney ♥, Tell Me Goodbye ♥, anwoo ♥, windmagician ♥, Imnrakadesh ♥, ralphy71889, Shakuma_Marie_Uchiha ♥, SilverTetsusaiga ♥, Miss Maan Mei ♥, The . Demonic . Angel ♥, AmiDream ♥, -gracefull-dark-angel- ♥, Charslie
User Image
BUMP TAG and WISHLIST Shop
Waffles of the Underworld ♥, Cute Angelic Princess ★ ♥, 1-Upp ♥, loquitadeindiana, 1LitreofTears_Sakura ★ ♥, x-LidoFreeze, LloromanniCherry ★ ♥, Miyoko Yakushi ♥, Sugar Toxic, Chiuru ♥, W A N D E R x L U S T ♥, Lady Sanochi ♥, ll LaDy_LoLLiiPoP ll, Fasia3 ♥, Amii Desu ♥, Mandarin Lollipop ★♥, Sweet Temptatioon ♥, Pugnacious Banana ★ ♥, melrox101, Friday_Dora ♥, NightSymphony ♥, sakura_is_cute ★, Astraea Pandora ♥, Lil Cute Stranger ♥, Omega Sunrise ★ ♥, sdh ♥, Kiwii Tei ♥, Solitary Sacrament 666 ♥, Mon Belle Cherie ♥, Ray Valentine, MVP Neil, A Maggot Named Peace ♥, meep12345 ♥, Toxic Rainbow Kisses ♥, simply - - gray, ShadowOrpheus ♥, Hermes of Olympus ♥, PreciousPrincess94 ♥, shunsuke-kun ♥, X - - LeXi RaWrS YuuH ♥, x_iiCindy_x ♥, Mocha Snaps ★ ♥, sakura_pink_candy ♥, xXRainbow_MelodyXx ♥, AznPlastic ♥, sillybecky ♥, Celestial Bodies ♥, Lady Mailli ♥, SeaSaIt ♥, AkaMidori ♥, Haine Lin 20, Princess Ishiyama ♥, Colored_Markerz ♥, Kaito Koizumi ♥, charmed352 ♥, HaruNoBara ♥, oh so Sweet Revenge, Mew Muffin, chi honda ♥, l Hitto l ♥
User Image
NILAAHN'S CORNER SHOP
rainaria ♥, Ingou ★ ♥, Rage Beat ♥, Jennetics ♥, I-BloodRaven-I ★ ♥, iQwertyApples ♥, Solitary Sacrament 666 ★ ♥, Sweetviolenturge ♥, Clo - The Water Baby ★ ♥, DashDotDotDash ♥, lMintol ♥, AznPlastic ♥, User444555 ♥
User Image
YUMMY Shop
Mandarin Lollipop ★ ♥, Syrah ★ ♥, Miyoko Yakushi ♥, Sweetange ★ ♥, lilgirlfromthestars ★ ♥, Inamax ♥, Vanilla Blitz ★ ♥, DashDotDotDash ★ ♥, meep12345 ★ ♥, XxBI0H4Z4RDxX ♥, Ingou ★ ♥, Pugnacious Banana ★ ♥, Kiwi Hatake ★, hermine285 ★ ♥, batzy ★ ♥, GCD Robo Elf, melrox101, JewelSkY! ♥, Heavenly Sugars ♥, karma_k ♥, RemyBeth ♥, Fayt_of_Redemption ♥, purrrplekitty ♥, Evergreen Willow ★ ♥, Omega Sunrise ★ ♥, q vv a a k ♥, Muffiiins ♥, Lil Cute Stranger ♥, AkaMidori ★, Solitary Sacrament 666 ♥, beckahhseys ♥, narutoxhieixfangirl ♥, Sutcliff ♥, Kiwii Tei ♥, xFallenxLeafx ♥, jaaasmine ♥, Clazziquai Projection ♥, Kid Kyu ♥, ShadowOrpheus ♥, misfit baby, Ziang ♥, iScarlett Diva ♥, x - S h i k y o, Piinky_Apple ♥, Houra, iluvpuppy ♥, Pocky Game ♥, x_cupcakez_x ♥, sadiegirl01 ♥, Swell Sundae ♥, HKpanda ♥, Clazziquai Projection ♥, X - - LeXi RaWrS YuuH ♥, Princess Ishyama ★ ♥, archosis ★ ♥, Asuna324 ♥, Soundless Wind ♥, ePinay ♥, Dhez ★ ♥, Blank_Phoenix ♥, purpliholic ♥, Ophira Cyanide ♥, blueeyed_orchid ♥, Mitsukumuro0 ♥, User444555 ♥, Horror Story Knock-Off ♥, Ate Jay, Kara Emily Asumie ♥, Asian_Apple_Cakes ♥, Aria di Bellezza, red velvet cakester ♥, Kyou Suki ♥, RikkaZetsumei ♥, Aggiungi Lily_Spiral ♥, BabyDucklingLove ♥, usagi botan ♥, Rainney ♥, windmagician ♥, Tayasu Sango, Yukari Tsue ♥, iScarlett Baby ♥, Jessie0611 ♥, Miss Maan Mei ♥, SilverTetsusaiga ♥, The . Demonic . Angel ♥, countess hershey ♥, HaruNoBara ♥, Queen Starry ♥
User Image
Thank you all for buying! whee
If I forgot to add your name to the list (or your tip) please tell me and I will fix it!
User Image

★ BAZAAR RAFFLE ★

Customers who make an order of 1000g or more (yes, tip included) can partecipate to the Bazaar Raffle! Their names will be added to a 10 slots list and when the list is full, we'll randominze a number.
The winner will recieve a PETAL COUPON with the value of 800g to spend in our shop.

User Image
How to use the PETAL COUPON:
►The Coupon is soulbound, that means it will carry the owner's name on it and it cannot be used by others.
►The Coupon has 1 month validity, clearly written on it. The Coupon cannot be used after the expiring date (except if Wonderland or Nilaahn happen to be away for vacation for example) .
►You can purchase any of the goods currently in stock with it, as long as the cost is the same or below than 800g. If the costs is more than 800g you'll have to pay the difference in golds
(example: you wanna spend 850g -> you must send 50g in a trade).
►If you spend LESS than the value of the Coupon (800g) the difference will NOT BE REFUNDED!
So choose wisely how you use the credit.
►The Coupon can be used only ONCE. After you use it, it will be deleted.
►To use it, post the Coupon picture in the thread and the list of the products you want.

User Image

Raffle List:
1. babyducklinglove
2. L~Chan
3. BerryMystic

★ Loyal customers, bumpers and friends will occasionally receive a free Petal Coupon as thank you for their precious support! ★
*cuts ribbon* open! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces