Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Ello'! ;3 Hi!! My name is Shove. :O You can call me whatever you'd like though. xD

I hope that I'll have visitors! This is my second Quest on Gaia, I completed my first quest so now I'm going to go for some of the more expensive items like the Penggie Slippers.

I don't expect to be done with this quest in a month, or a couple at that. But I would like to have it completed by my Gaia B-day, March ?? 2010. My husband will also be helping me every week letting me get some GC... so that will be a big help! <3 He loves the luches I make him!

I only have a couple of rules:
1.Please do not overly advertise your quest here. T__T It's okay to have something in your sigg or post format.
2. I know it would seem odd, but it has happend.
PLEASE! Do not beg me for items or gold. I do and will donate even when I am questing.
3. Please, I ask you out of respect for them... don't PM/or beg any of my donators.
4. Follow Gaia's Rules.
All rules will be enforced and repeated offences will result in a report to a MOD.

User Image
User Image

This is my daughter, Kyla. She is my world! I find that even when I am depressed out of my brain... no matter what she can always make me smile and laugh! She's always giggling and being goofy. She has been a perfect baby since birth!

She has a little sister on the way also! I think she will be a wonderful big sister! She still get's confused when I tell her there is a baby in my belly, she picks up her baby doll and looks at it, then looks back at my belly then back to me. Teehee! xDEveryone says she looks like a cabbage patch doll. <3333

User Image

Other Fun Facts about Shove:
I am married to a wonderful man, his name is Jessie. He wakes up at 5 in the morning every day so her can make monies for his family. I'm so thankful to have him in my life!

I joined Gaia in March of 2004 and have been on and off. Here for the past two months I have been glued to Gaia.
My birthday is October 20th, and my Gaia B-Day is March 2010! <3
I am pregnant with my second child. Doc's say it's a girl, but the baby's legs were crossed, so it's still up in the air. I am 26 wks. and I will be sure to post pictures of her/him as soon as she/he is born! <3
I'll be updating frequently to tell you about the ideas and plans I have, so make sure to check back for contests and an upcoming charity I'll be opening soon!

User Image
User Image

The loverly donations! Thank you everyone, so much! <33

Sie: 100k <33333 This is why you own my soul!
Sie: Another 100k <3333 Again...

User Image
User Image

I plan on opening a charity. And when I do this half of my gold will go toward the opening of the charity.

Other Gaia users will be able to choose wether or not they want to donate toward the charity or toward the quest. When you send a donation, make sure to lable it Donation, or Charity depending on how you wish for your donation to be given.

As of right now, the charity is on hold. I am waiting so maybe I can go in on it with someone I can trust and would be willing to put some of thier personal time and gold into it. I also need to work on some things and get a nice thread set up for it.

If you are intrested in running a charity with someone, let's talk! I'm not going to base my decision to do this if I have only known you for a week. I want to run it with someone I can trust.

User Image
User Image

September 23rd 2009- Quest thread opened! Whoo! <33

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items