Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're open again...

Be happy. 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

User Image
The Giving Tree
A little charity….

Karma, what goes around, comes around. It’s time to give back a little.

I can not emphasize little enough. Don’t expect the charity to buy you something worth 200k. The maximum donation that will be given, by the charity, at a time is 20k (20,000 gold).

D< Have fun!

User Image
User Image

I’m Kitty. I’ve been on gaia for a while now. Active anyway. I do have an inactive account from 2005, but that’s another story, probably never to be told. I adore literacy. I don’t take a whole lot of bullshit. I have a little bit of a life. I have a job. Not here 24/7, so don’t expect it.
Recently moved from Flint, MI to West ******** Virginia.

Current(ly)…

> generally watching: Ferngully

> generally listening to: ...

> addicted to: Virtual Families

> spending a lot of time with: exactly

> favorite person: Sabrina

Kitty is so ******** awesome, she figured out how to make sigmaps.
User Image
First and fore most, if you know your standing with me, and you know you’re not welcome, don’t come in. Easy as that. You shouldn’t be reading this, so scat.

2} I guess I should mention ToS. Adhere by them. If you want, I couldn’t care less either way.

3} Please don’t make ‘********’ your every other word.

4} I am god in here. If you don’t like that, you can leave. I’ll try not to smite too much though.

5} Treat everyone else as you would treat me.

6} Leave your animosity at the door, it’s my job to be hateful, not yours.

7} I’m not going to say there are requirements for being donated to, but people who don’t appear to be very active, or have only been in for a day, don’t expect much to anything.

8} No obnoxiously large quotes.

9} Must have posted in the thread before, to win any contests.

10} Begging gets you coal in your stocking. No begging.

11} Rules may change at any time.

User Image
User Image
User Image
abrina {fuqqyoudude}
November 7th
"I’m Sabrina. Make a teenage witch joke and I’ll cut your head off and feed it to Zev. ;D

I’m 17. I live in Michigan. I bullshit a lot, don’t take me seriously. I’m extremely vulgar and I’ll probably offend you. I won’t

apologize. I randomly donate. I can be nice and behave as a human being. Honestly, just talk to me. I don't like these things."

User Image
User Image

ellie {Tellie-Tubby}

Hai hai!!~ Soy Tella!~~ Call me Tellie please. As many people know I randomly break out into spanish~ but I’m not an expert on it so don’t have your hopes up >>. I’m 15 and I live in The Bahamas. Please don’t confuse the Bahamas with Jamaica just saying ^-^;;; Generally I’m nice, but I admit I’m also very expressive [tch another word for emotional] and I love to talk to people so come on up and talk to me!!~
Hugs and Kisses!!~ <3333 Bai bai!!~

User Image User Image

ara {dawra5} {iWhelming}
December 24th (the day before Kitty's)
"I'm Adara, call me Dara. I'm 14. I live in Canada. I'm really sarcastic but you'll know when I'm serious. I won't bite hard so talk to me because I really don't like writing 'about me' things."

User Image

User Image

artek {The Great Pedagogue}
October 20th
I'm Bartek and I'm 18. I love horror movies/games and JRPG games, books by Stephen King and few kind of music. I'm not english native speaker, so I'm sorry if I'll make any mistakes. I'm nice person... I think so... talk to me and you'll see. Remember, I'm here to help you, but you must respect rules.
User Image
2k ~ Joslyn_L
2k ~ sk8trluv
3k ~ whiteTRASH--x
2.5k ~ psycho pain

User Image
Miyumi Uchiha heart goodgravyminion heart skylette eek heart
User Image
If you've made or received a donation from another member of the charity, pm the mule a snap shot of the trade or what was given/received. ^_^
User Image

Page Contest
active

Rules:
-First poster on each page wins.
-All winners receive 1k (1,000g).
-Must have posted within the thread before winning.

winning pages:
15 Shortay 808
OMG Its Emo Elmo
50 Kitten la Lorette
75 The Great Pedagogue
100 Venin Bijou

150, 200, 250, 300, 350

Quote Contest
active

It's simple. There's a quote and you have to name the movie, song, tv show or book that it came from. Post your answer in the thread and pm the mule the page number.
For a movie: character, actor, title, and year.
song: singer, writer, title, and year.
tv show: episode, character, title, actor, and year.
book: title, author, character, and year.

movie
Then let the father die.

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.52259575/][img]http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab317/lonlyminx/Chance/this-3-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.52259575/][IMG]http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab317/lonlyminx/banners/MySpaceGens_9934379556.gif[/IMG][/url]

^thanks to: theycallmesilver^
User Image

User Image
"Dog Drags Newborn From Home"

User Image
"Tasered 'Petrol-Sniffer' Bursts Into Flames"

User Image
"The Brand Keyboard"

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100