Welcome to Gaia! ::

"What's Forever For"

This charity is for all those who have been questing for what seems to be forever! No you don't literally have to have been questing for a long time but it is prefered that you have put a valid effort in your quest before recieveing help from other!
Eveyrone who has submitted an accepted donation form(see post below) will recieve some type of help! I plan to keep this charity going for a long time! Heck why not keep it up and running forever!

Now a little about me! I am a 16 year old male that lives in the boring state of Kentucky! I am very generous, loyal, and trustworthy! I am involved in almost all types all sports and am in my mind really good! I am known as not only a sport star in my school but also as an academic scholar! Some of the things that makes me mad the most is whe people don't say PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!
Rules

*First and for most follow the Gaia Tos!
-Gaia is a site with set rules they didn't make them for you all to break! They made them so the chaos would be at a minimum!

*Please keep your language at Pg-13!
-There are people on this site that learns from your behavior! I am not saying cursing is a no no but I am saying keep it at a minimum!

*Please DO NOT beg me or anyone else for gold!
-Yes this is a charity so when I think you deserve a donation you will get one! But until then chat and make friends!

*Please DO NOT hit and run!
-Do not get a donation and leave stay active cause you might be able to recieve another donation!

*Please DO NOT advertise!
-If you would like for your quest thread or charity to be advertised pm the banner and code and I will put it in the first page!

*Do Not quote anything on the first page!

*In your first post please put "Whats Forever For!"
-You will have two chances the first time you do not put this in your post it will be a warning but the second time it will be a temporary ban for two weeks!

*That is all for now but I do reserve the right to change these rules at any time!!!
Funds

At the point and time I am low on funds but only because I have bought all type of items to sell! Items include mythrill halo, radiant prism, angelic wind, and dark halo! Plus a whole lot more!
The Point System

At times throughtout this charity I will award points to people that have been active and who have followed the rules! They will then get the oppurtunity to bid on various monthly collectables and evolving item and some commons for those who do not get many points! Each auction will take place every week on friday! Points will be awarded starting today and the first auction will be next friday! People who earn points will get a pm being notified of it and they will be posted below! YOU MAY NOT DONATE YOUR POINTS!

NEXT FRIDAY I WILL BE HOLDING MY FIRST POINT SYSTEM AUCTION! I will have three catogorys 10 points and below catogory, 11-50 points catogory, and 50+ points catogory that correspond with the amount of points you have are the items you can bid on!

POINT HOLDERS:
CrazyBeautifulDiva--5 points
My Quest

Yes, I did make a charity but that doesn't mean I have given up on my dream avatars! Out of all the money I make I will be putting half toward the charity and half to my quest! All donations that people give me will need to be notified whether it is for my quest or for the charity!
Well speaking of my dreams here they are!

User Image
Total Value: 4,779,432 Gold
After Exclusions: 4,769,665 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aquatica
Staff of the Angels
Golden Laurels
Angel Imp Plushie
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Golden Star Mood Bubble
Angelic Microphone

Angelic Wind
Mythrill Halo
Baby Seal Slippers
White Tuxedo Pants
White Tuxedo Jacket

User Image
Total Value: 2,231,587 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,218,987 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Demonic Pitchfork
Sinister Scarf
Demonic Anklets
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Trousers
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Coat

CoCo Kitty Plushie
Dark Halo
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
People Who I Have Donated To

Bribble-233k pure gold, Demonic Microphone, Angelic headband, aquatica, and Angelic Earmuffs!

iiRenz-140k pure! (goodluck getting your stuff back)!

People Who Have Donated To My Quest or The Charity

star bubble
2 fish
and 5K DONATED BY:CrazyBeautifulDiva

5k DONATED BY: violet le vila

3k DONATED BY: I R GRANNY

Various Items DONATED BY: Teh Brittie(A owner of another charity)

6k DONATED BY: x ii Rawr Tinah ii
Contests/Events

Every 20 bumps you get 1k
-You must send the trade!

Bump to 100 and get 5k!
-You must send the trade!

More to be added later!!!
Song Of The Day

Each day I will put the name of a song and the person it is song by and you all are to pm me telling me how the song makes you feel. The most thourough answer will win 2k! So if you win everyday one week you earn an easy 14k!

Today's Song:
Oklahoma
By: Billy Gilman

PREVIOUS SONGS:
What's Forever For
By: Billy Gilman
Links In

Links Out
STAFF

I am in a very irritated mood and I don't care if I make people mad! Just follow the rules and everything will be ok! Also I am LOW on funds so with that in mind OBEY me and my MODS,(I R GRANNY, CRAZYBEAUTIFULDIVA)

What's Forever For!
Hi welcome to my thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas