Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please read the 6th post on the 479th page for more details.

» Congratulations to Ishojii. :'D 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
» I'll try to hang around. -ish... D: 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
♥ I lurve Bittahshweetuh. D'x 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 483 484 485 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello and welcome to A Bittersweet Giveaway v2.5

Originally held by x ninja cupcake x before she went on hiatus, she decided to pass on the giveaway to a moderator after she became far too busy to take care of the thread.
                            Now, with the fact that there's only two moderators, and one of them already had a charity, the giveaway has been reborn with myself as the owner.

But then, my trading pass has been mysteriously disabled, and it was a pain trading and vending with my mule. Therefore, I created another account for myself, and this turned into my main.
                            With the account transition, this account became a main and I decided to recreate the thread.

You can find version one HERE and version two HERE.

Lots and lots of thanks to HolySonata who created the thread graphics!
                            They look really awesome, no?

- C Ø N T Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - C Ø N T Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                »» Introduction
                                »» Rules & FAQ
                                »» Announcements
                                »» Charity Funds
                                »» Donators
                                »» Donatees
                                »» Staff
                                »» Contests
                                »» Events
                                »» Lists
                                »» Banners
                                »» Affiliates
                                »» Artsu
                                »» Quest
Intro »» Rules & FAQ »» Announcements »» Charity Funds »» Donators »» Donatees »» Staff »» Contests »» Events »» Lists »» Banners »» Affiliates »» Artsu »» Quest

User Image

- R U L Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - R U L Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules are here to maintain control of everything.
                            Of course, I understand how many people are "too lazy" to read the rules.
                            That's fine, but you only have yourself to blame if you end up on the Blacklist.

[1.] Follow Gaia's terms, rules, and guidelines.

[2.] Do not beg myself or anyone else in the thread.
                                  Something common found in all charity threads are users begging for a donation.
                                  Begging is basically directly asking for something. Continuously mentioning and hinting can also be considered as begging, depending on the situation.
                                  Quite frankly, your sob-stories aren't going to get yourself anywhere, so please don't do it. Unless it's been mentioned in a conversation, please keep your stories to yourself.

[3.] Use orthography and grammar to the best of your abilities.
                                  Being literate is polite when you're holding a conversation with someone else who is literate. Do not bring your sentences to a point where it makes no sense whatsoever, and no one can understand you.
                                  I am fully how there are Gaians out their whose english isn't very good, but please try your best.
                                  On that note, 1337 will not be tolerated in the thread.

[4.] Be respectful to those who visits the thread.
                                  Most, if not all members of Gaia has heard this since kindergarden. "Treat others the way you'd like to be treated." It may sound corny, but trust me, you do.
                                  If something happens, please try to calmly resolve the problem. If things get to their worst, take the drama away from the thread, preferrably to private messages.

[5.] Do not stretch the page and do not create quote pyramids.
                                  I'm more picky about stretching the page horizontally than vertically, but try not to do either.
                                  If you'd like to post a large image, consider linking the image instead.
                                  Please do not post a wall of spam. They're useless, and they make the pages look bad. Now, stretch the page horizontally with spam, and I will explode in your face if I'm there.
                                  Quoting too much is an absolute no. They make the page look bad with all the gray-ness, and it takes a long time to scroll down. Please crop quotes to three or four, and try not to exceed it. But if possible, try to avoid quoting.

[6.] Advertising is forbidden.
                                  This includes having links in your post styles too. Advertising is your signature's job, and that's precisely why Gaia created the feature.
                                  If you'd like to link with us, please send myself a PM.

[7.] Do not cheat in contests.
                                  Anyone caught cheating in a contest will be immediately disqualified from all contests.
                                  Please do not look up anything on the internet during trivia, and editing posts for contest purposes is forbidden. It's rather easy to catch those who cheat in contests, so don't do it.

- Frє-uєnτl- Askєd --uєsτιøns - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - Frєquєnτly Askєd Quєsτιøns - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can I quote something from the first page?
                                Yes. As long as you do not quote the entire post, I'm fine.
                                Please only leave the part you need and crop the rest of the post out.

How do I get an item or donation?
                                Sticking around, participating in contests, and supporting the thread.
                                I will, at random, choose someone I think deserves to win an item.

Can I hold a contest?
                                Yes. Please send me either a PM or drop a comment to tell me if you are holding a contest though.

Who is the charity mule / Who is Paper Memories?
                                Paper Memories is the charity mule. All the donations that goes to you will be sent by her via trades. If you'd like to donate to the charity, please send the trade to her.

CAN I BE YOUR FRAAANNNDUH? LOLOLOLOL.
                                No. Unless you are absolutely certain that I love you, I will not add you.
                                If you aren't sure, simply wait for my request.

Intro »» Rules & FAQ »» Announcements »» Charity Funds »» Donators »» Donatees »» Staff »» Contests »» Events »» Lists »» Banners »» Affiliates »» Artsu »» Quest

User Image

- U P D A T Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - U P D A T Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updates will be deleted once they become unneeded.

July 20th, 2009 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                The "Summer Fun Event" info is now up!

July 15th, 2009 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                Riddle contest round 4 is now open! :'D

July 10th, 2009 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                Phew! Bittersweet finally got her lazy butt up and worked on the thread layout.
                                She went through hardship, pain, and hunger, but she finished the front page!

- A N N Ø U N C Є M Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - A N N Ø U N C Є M Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Announcements will be deleted once they become unneeded.

July 10th, 2009 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                The thread is officially open again!

User Image

- C H A R I T Y - F U N D S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - C H A R I T Y - F U N D S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

100,000g // 500,000g
                                Funds are currently :: HIGH

Note - I am currently investing on Midsummer Swirls and is therefore low on pure.

- Є X C L U S I V Є - I T Є M S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - Є X C L U S I V Є - I T Є M S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                              Scarlet Sprite x3
                              Spring Nymph x3
                              Grizzly Hood x3
                              Thank You Letter for April 2009 x2
                              Thank You Letter for June 2009

- S P Є C I A L - I T Є M S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - S P Є C I A L - I T Є M S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

17 // 100
                            Giveaway special items are items worth around 300g.
                            They are usually commons, but can basically be any item.

User Image

- D Ø N A T Ø R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - D Ø N A T Ø R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

If you'd like to donate to the charity, please note that the charity mule is Paper Memories

Thank you to all those who have donated to the thread.
                            Your help is appreciated by myself, and the donatees.

Listed in alphabetical order.

Khaosity-Guy
                                + 29,000g
                              Notadream
                                + 71,000g
                              Popetoast
                                + 10,000g
                              Sazuko
                                + 20,000g
                              Surreal Dude
                                + 5,000g
                              Youve_been_killered
                                + 6,000g
                              Lovelystardust
                                + Fairy Wings
                              Ahiru Cross
                                + Plastic Bag, Sweaty Jock Strap, Starfish Crown, Space Bubble, Light Blue Soft 'n' Fuzzy Coat, Zombie's Feed-Me Shirt, Full Body Cast, Leviathan's Grace (Anklets), Skittles Belt, Red Tiger Print Speedies Bottom, Long Silk Skirt, Sandleather Glamrock Belt, 13000g.
                              Fluffy_4ever
                                + Pink Daffodils x50, Spirited 2k8 Santa Hat, Spirited 2k8 Peppermint Hat, Felicia's Gloves, Orindae 8th Gen, Green Ink

Total donated :: appx. 181,000g

User Image

- D Ø N A T Є Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - D Ø N A T Є Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is where I will list everyone who has received a donation in the thread.
                            To see everything I've donated in the past, click HERE.

Listed in alphabetical order.

A C ii D - THERAPY + Orange Clown Shoes, Silver Bracelet
                              B E L L E__E N C R E + Jenny's Youthful A-line Dress
                              Conventional Psycho + 200g, Purple Medical Shoes, Sleeveless Cotton Top
                              Dap024 + 7695g, Pink Sweetheart Teddy, Jenny's Sweet A-line Dress, Jenny's Sweet Open-Toe Shoes, Jenny's Mysterious Clamshell Purse, Jenny's Mysterious Open-Toe Shoes, Red Snuggle Desk Lamp, Sleeveless Jade Top, Rust Longsleeve Baggy Shirt, White Ruffled Top, Black & White Checkered Speedies Top, Spring Grass Checkered Speedies Bottom, Summer Sun Checkered Speedies Bottom, Red Tiger-Print Speedies Bottom
                              Darth Sauria + Pink Oval Hairpin, Sleeveless Cotton Shirt
                              Fluffy_4ever + Green Oval Hairpin
                              Foxcat963 + Apocaripped Broken Gold Glasses
                              Fuqqyoudude + 12575g, Jenny's Youthful A-line Dress, Jenny's Youthful Open-Toe Shoes, Jenny's Youthful Clamshell Purse, Castaway Wash Jacket, Sleeveless Charcoal Top, Blue with White Trim Speedies Top, Salsa Ruffled Top
                              Gem_Seaker + Jenny's Mysterious A-line Dress
                              Greek Cleopatra + 3196g, Verizon Studio Headphones, Castaway Stone Shirt
                              HolySonata + Scarlet Sprite, Homemade Owl Mask, CuttlePhones, Sake Hyotan Tokkuri, Sleeveless Jade Top, Sleeveless Cotton Top, Black & White Checkered Speedies Top
                              Ines Verdelet + 553g, Roco Rochel Costume Ring, Apocaripped Broken Silver Glasses, Homemade Owl Mask
                              Ishojii + Blue Oval Hairpin, Wintery Hot Cocoa
                              I teletubby I + 5528g, Sleeveless Cotton Shirt, Moss Longsleeve Baggy Shirt
                              Jezah13 + Jenny's Innocent A-line Dress, Jenny's Innocent Open-Toe Shoes
                              Kashue + 3699g, Hot Basic Skirt, Jenny's Secretive A-line Dress, Castaway Black Boots, Sleeveless Charcoal Top, Rust Longsleeve Baggy Shirt, Salsa Ruffled Top, Spring Grass Checkered Speedies Bottom, Summer Sun Checkered Speedies Bottom
                              Khaosity-Guy + Thank You Letter for April 2008, 20003g, White Bun-bun Plushie, Castaway Stone Jacket, Castaway Leather Boots, Strawberry Clown Shoes, Apocaripped Broken Black Glasses, Yellow Oval Hairpin, Homemade Pumpkin Mask, Gold Hoop Earrings, Wintery Hot Cocoa
                              Methodios + 1150g, Aqua Oval Hairpin, Blue Medical Shoes, Silver Bracelet, Apocaripped Broken Black Glasses, Festive Hot Cocoa
                              Miichi xo + 9032g, Sleeveless Cottom Top, Rust Longsleeve Baggy Shirt, Summer Sun Checkered Speedies Bottom, Gold Hoop Earrings
                              Minnie xXx + Jenny's Sweet Open-Toe Shoes, Silver Bracelet
                              MM FOOD + Castaway Wash Shirt
                              Monochromatic Mishap + Cave Toga
                              Neonpsychobutter + Lime Clown Shoes, Grape Clown Shoes
                              Nolone + Castaway Stone Jacket, Red Tiger-Print Speedies Bottom, Apocaripped Broken Silver Glasses
                              Notadream + Thank You Letter for March 2008, 22396g, Jenny's Secretive A-line Dress, Jenny's Secretive Open-Toe Shoes, Jenny's Secretive Clamshell Purse, Verizon Blue Juke Phone with Earbuds, Silver Bracelet, Red Tiger-Print Speedies Bottom, Spring Grass Checkered Speedies Bottom, Wintery Hot Cocoa, Jolly Hot Cocoa, Jenny's Mysterious A-line Dress, White Ruffled Top, Sleeveless Cotton Top
                              Paaanda Apple + White Bun-bun Plushie, 14370g, Jenny's Innocent A-line Dress, Jenny's Innocent Open-Toe Shoes, Jenny's Innocent Clamshell Purse, Red Leather Mini Skirt
                              Pandoki + White Medical Shoes, Jenny's Mysterious Open-Toe Shoes, Castaway Leather Boots, Purple Oval Hairpin, Sleeveless Cotton Top, Silver Wrist Watch
                              Powdr + 822g, Castaway Stone Jacket, Festive Hot Cocoa, Sleeveless Cotton Shirt
                              Quintla + 11210g, Black Oval Hairpin, Orange Oval Hairpin, Purple Medical Shoes, Festive Hot Cocoa, Jolly Hot Cocoa, Gold Hoop Earrings, Silver Wrist Watch
                              Sazuko + Thank You Letter for April 2009, 1713g, Jenny's Sentimental A-line Dress, Jenny's Sentimental Open-Toe Shoes, Cool Basic Skirt, Berry Clown Shoes, White Medical Shoes, Blue Barcode Right Arm Tattoo, Red Heart Glasses, Sleeveless Jade Top, Moss Longsleeve Baggy Shirt, Salsa Ruffled Top, Black & White Checkered Speedies Top, Jenny's Sentimental A-line Dress, Gold Hoop Earrings, Silver Wrist Watch
                              Sharpy Seizures + Brown Longsleeve Baggy Top, Festive Hot Cocoa
                              Stairwells + Jenny's Secretive Open-Toe Shoes, 150g
                              Sumthing Normal + Castaway Rust Jacket, Pink SQUID Pants, Gold Hoop Earrings
                              The Songbird + Apocaripped Broken Gold Glasses
                              TyeDyePanda + 350g, Castaway Wash Jacket, Fresh Taj Pants, Cherry Clown Shoes, Castaway Rust Boots
                              Uber Krytonite + 150g, Homemade Owl Mask, Homemade Cat Mask
                              xFullmetalxEdwardx + 1015g, Cave Bottom, Castaway Black Boots, Pool Stripe Sleeve Sweater
                              Xitsu + Jenny's Sweet A-line Dress
                              xNukayax + Thank you Letter for September 2008, Blue Medical Shoes, Castaway Rust Boots, Jenny's Sentimental Open-Toe Shoes, Castaway Rust Shirt
                              xOxronNexOx + Moss Longsleeve Baggy Shirt
                              xpavii + Hermit Cat Drop, Roco Rochel Costume Ring, Wintery Hot Cocoa, Jenny's Sentimental Clamshell Purse
                              Zhaonan + 3265g, Castaway Rust Jacket, Licorice Clown Shoes, Silver Wrist Watch, Purple Medical Shoes, Red Oval Hairpin, Silver Bracelet, Jolly Hot Cocoa, Homemade Owl Mask

Total Donated :: appx. 322,500g

User Image

To visit our profiles, click the avatar.

- Ø W N Є R - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - Ø W N Є R - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
                                              Username A Bittersweet Kiss
                                              Position Owner

Since the first 10 pages of the original thread, Bittersweet was a faithful Gaian and the first to win a prize. She has nearly fallen in love with the forums, but she does remain loyal to her beloved subscriptions.
                                              She lost her trading pass and was cut off from all the fundings and items in her main, but she still continues to regularly donate.

A в o u τ
                                              Commonly known as Bittersweet and Kiss, I am usually drowning in threads and posting in about six threads at once, as well as finishing my homework. As a young student in advanced placement, all the while being addicted to Gaia, life gives me lemons very often. Although I can get rid of the lemon quickly, I can't drag my lazy self off the computer. I tend to stay up until 3AM on the computer, and then whine in the morning about wanting to go back to sleep.
                                              I'm part Chinese, part Japanese. My mother's dad is Japanese; rest is Chinese. However, I grew up in Canada. For your satisfication, Ehh?
                                              I'm a wonderful person, don't be afraid to talk to me. :3

- M Ø D Є R A T Ø R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - M Ø D Є R A T Ø R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

User Image
                                              Username Notadream
                                              Position Co-owner

Dream is a very kind person who is enjoyable to talk to. She has often demonstrated a set of skills that the owner of a charity would show, and therefore, I promoted her to the co-owner position.

A в o u τ
                                              My name is Amanda and I am 20 years old. I am engaged to be married March 13, 2010, so I have a ton of stuff going on in my life right now.
                                              I have a lot of things that I like to do such as photography, working on my 72' 250 Nissan Z, playing Left4Dead, and going to the shooting range. As you can tell I am not a girly girly, but I am certainly not boyish I just have too many brothers.
                                              I am a Graphic Design student and will be finishing school sometime next year. I have no idea what I am going to be doing once I am done with school, I suppose I will have to find a job and be an adult and crap.
                                              I joined Gaia in 2004 and have quit several times and have had several different accounts. I don't have a ton of friends on here I most get on because it helps me relax.
                                              My favorite item on Gaia is the Nitemare Scarf which I am on a quest to get and am nearly there.
                                              I normally hang out in one of my many guilds so you won't find me in the forums unless I am here.

User Image
                                              Username xpavii
                                              Position Elite-Moderator

Pavii is the second person to win an item from Ninja, and is also one of the earlier Gaians in the thread. She's here and there, so expect to see her in a lot of places.

A в o u τ
                                              My real name is Javiera Ramírez, and I live in Chile. Yes people, I speak Spanish. I've got Spanish, Greek and German blood, so yes, I'm cool. There's nothing I'm exceptionally good at, however, I can do dolls very well. I'll be posting a link to my soon-to-be shop soon. :3
                                              I love any kinds of sweets. Cakes, chocolate, muffins, pancakes, waffles, etc. Mostly pastry stuff. I like cooking, it's fun. I like drawing, reading, writing, any kind of art, really.
                                              I dislike noobs, solitude, injustice, bad days, hot weather, being forgotten, being left aside, etc.

User Image
                                              Username Daphnne / Dap024
                                              Position Moderator

Dap is one of the later Gaians who came into the original thread, but she remained active nonetheless. She's eager to talk to people, and is loyal to her friend's quest threads. :3

A в o u τ
                                              You can call me Dap or Daphnne. Anything is fine, really, and I have many nicknames. Just make sure you got a "Dap" in front. I'm 19 years old and a Gemini. I love to read mysteries and romance. To see other details, just go to my profile. I'm almost friendly everyday but make sure you read the rules. Or I may get mean.

- A R T I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - A R T I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

User Image
                                              Username xNukayax
                                              Position Thread Artist

Nukaya makes pixelated dolls for the thread; all funds made from her dolls goes towards the charity funds. More information can be found in the Artsu post.
                                              BOOM. She made it into the staff post just like that. ;D

A в o u τ
                                              Hello, Nukaya speaking! I live in one small country in Europe called Croatia. We share sea with Italy. I'm very good pupil and going to best high school in our country. It has great places in competitions in whole world. Last year we won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in programming! Well, let's get back to me xD I learn 4 languages: English, German, Japanese and Latin. I like to draw. I usually draw anime style and pixelated dolls. Also I like to take photos in my free time. My music style is really strange mix of Metal&Techno. I just love to dance! If you feel to know me more, my profile comments and PM are open! <3

User Image

- S Є L Є C T Є D - P A G Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - S Є L Є C T Є D - P A G Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will give something on every 250th page to the first regular.
                                No, you can't just stalk the thread until the 245th page.
                                And I will be the one to decide whether you're a regular or not, simple.

Next Prize :: 6000g

- D I C Є - R Ø L L I N G - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - D I C Є - R Ø L L I N G - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Roll 10 ten-sided dice. If you receive below 30 or above 80, please send the charity mule a PM with the page number.

- R I D D L Є - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - R I D D L Є - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Riddles are hosted by Daphnne.
                              Please send all answers to her via private messages with the title "A Bittersweet Giveaway - Riddle" to her mule, Daphnnewi.
                              Please comment on the riddle contest's mule after submitting an answer.

You may send a maximum of one guess per day.
                              Also, in order for your answer to qualify, you must post regularly in the thread.

Next Prize :: 3000g

Riddle Contest Round 4 - - - - - - - - - -
                                Lina had a special arrangement to bring her umbrellas with different colors and different pattern on different days in a week. On which day did she bring which colors and with what patterns?

Riddle Contest Clues - - - - - - - - - -
                                  Umbrella with logo pattern is blue, not orange.
                                  Wednesday umbrella is brown, not black.
                                  Sunday umbrella is with house pictures.
                                  Purple umbrella is with lines, not checkered pattern.
                                  Dotted umbrella is not white
                                  Monday umbrella is with rectangles pattern, not with flowery pattern.
                                  Saturday umbrella is red.
                                  *NOTE* A week is from Monday to Sunday.

User Image

- G I V Є A W A Y - S P Є C I A L - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - G I V Є A W A Y - S P Є C I A L - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

All who post in the thread on Friday from 8PM to 9PM Eastern Standard time or GMT -5 will receive a giveaway special item from my mule's inventory.
                              Giveaway special items are usually commons, but can be any item worth around 300g.

- Є V Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - Є V Є N T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Events are a length of time where many more contests run, including bump contests, tektek contests, and lots more.

Past Events - - - - - - - - - -
                                Celebrational Event {July 1st - 4th, 2009} --- Over 80k worth of items and pure donated via this event.
                                Sumemr Fun Event {July 25th - 31st, 2009} --- Over 100k worth of items and pure donated via this event.

Upcoming Events - - - - - - - - - -
                                Gaiaversary Event {August 20th - 26th, 2009} Still not confirmed.
                                Holiday Event {December 25th, 2009 - January 2nd, 2010} Still not confirmed.

User Image

- S U M M Є R - F U N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - S U M M Є R - F U N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The tektek winner goes to I teletubby I, with the following tektek:User Image
                              The avatar winner goes to Miichi xo, with the following avatar: User Image
Intro »» Rules & FAQ »» Announcements »» Charity Funds »» Donators »» Donatees »» Staff »» Contests »» Events »» Lists »» Banners »» Affiliates»» Artsu»» Quest

User Image

- W H I T Є L I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - W H I T Є L I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Congrats if you made it on this list. Bittersweet loves you. :'D

HolySonata - For making a lot of thread graphics. :'D
                                Nolone - For being a former-mod. He was removed due to a chain of events, but I still love you just like I would love all the other mods.
                                Sazuko - For being totally epic. 8D; [/can't explain it better]

- B L A C K L I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - B L A C K L I S T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I usually don't get mad at people very easily, even if it does annoy me.
                              If you are on this list, it means that I absolutely despise people like you.

wolf_dragon_shark_ - For lying continuously {about being a Gaian since 2002. Gaia wasn't even made back then!}, telling made up sob-stories, and begging.

User Image

- B A N N Є R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - B A N N Є R S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

If you'd like to make us a banner, please feel free to.
                            I will tip you, but please do not feel bad if the tip isn't as much as you'd like.

I prefer 88x31 and 200x40 sized banners, but please feel free to make it any size you'd like.

User Image
                                Banner by HolySonata
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.51725648/][img]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss276/A-Bittersweet-Kiss/Gaia/BitterSweetButton.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                                Banner by HolySonata
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.51725648/][img]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss276/A-Bittersweet-Kiss/Gaia/BittersweetBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                Banner by Stairwells
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.51725648/][img]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss276/A-Bittersweet-Kiss/Gaia/2qspjli.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                                Banner by Uber Krytonite
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.51725648/][img]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss276/A-Bittersweet-Kiss/Gaia/QNDXOVKXLP.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

- A F F I L I A T Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - A F F I L I A T Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I prefer 88x31 and 200x40 banners, but I do not mind banners with a different size.
                              However, if your banner is too large, I will ask you to size it down. Otherwise, I will use a text link.
                              If you do not have a banner, I will post a text link.

Only accepting quest threads of regulars.

Please do not post link of your thread in this thread.
                            Instead, please send it to me via PM.

Intro »» Rules & FAQ »» Announcements »» Charity Funds »» Donators »» Donatees »» Staff »» Contests »» Events »» Lists »» Banners »» Affiliates»» Artsu»» Quest

User Image

- A R T S U - I N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
                            - A R T S U - I N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Guess who loves art? Bittersweet! :'D
                            She likes freebies even more. <:
                            Gallery coming soon.

Consider drawing a couple? Click HERE to find the reference of Pavii and Bittersweet.
                              Consider drawing a group? Scroll up to the staff post and draw my mods and I. (:
                              Consider drawing me? PM for details. :'D

- A R T S U - O U T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - A R T S U - O U T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our thread artist, xNukayax, will be making pixel dolls!
                            POST WILL BE MADE PRETTIER A.S.A.P.

Oh my! You look tired! Let me offer you some cookies~
                                - - - - - - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now your belly is full, we can talk. biggrin

Welcome to ♥Pixelicious Midnight! The artist of this shop is xNukayax. I decided to help this great charity and it's great owner A Bittersweet Kiss. How?
                                You order a Pixel Doll, I draw it and all gold we earn goes to this Charity fund. This way you donate to A Bittersweet Giveaway v2.5 and recieve art!

Rules of shop:
                                - Read all rules of Bittersweet Giveaway v2.5
                                - Do not steal, change or anything else where you violate my art work.
                                - Send trade to Paper Memoires after you post your order. Your art will not be sent to you if you don't finish your trade first.
                                - Do not use those bases if you don't ask for a permission of it's owner.

Here are some of my samples from previous shop. Some of the bases you see in samples will not be used in this shop.

There are currently 2 styles of bases. Chose the number of base and expression letter. I may add more bases later.

Price for Base 1 [1000g] - - - Price for Base 2 [2500g]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gerblue][b]••• You have an order! •••[/b][/color]

oyalblue]Username: {Write your username here}
                                Base Number: {Write the base number here}
                                Expression number: {Choose the expression you want from your base}
                                Your comment: {Any notes?}
                                Tip: {Most loved. :,3}
                                Total: {Total of price & tip. Remember that tips aren't necessary.} [/color]

Thank you for buying from ♥Pixelicious Midnight!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here!
                                - - - - - - -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

-- - U Є S T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - Q U Є S T S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you'd like to donate to me, please send this account the trade, not the charity mule.

Yeah, I have my dreams too.
                              Just, I don't actually intend to finish them any time soon.
                              I enjoy donating as much as I enjoy fulfilling my dreams, but the donating part is beginning to dominate.

Currently Questing Mercury's Moon at about 2.5mil.
                            Below is a quest bar. I refused to get a tektek one because it doesn't match the layout. ' ^'
                            The completed is in gray; incompleted is in thistle.

User Image

Also Wanted
                                Oisin's Blessing
                                White Bunny Fleece Hat
                                Chill of Artemis
                                Gaia-tan
                                Kottan Bell
                                Anything, really. ;D

Donators to Bittersweet's Quest
                                Fuqqyoudude - A little over 41k, I think. Gaia ate my trades. [/glomps]
                                Charity of Furs - 100k. I lurve your furry butts, guys! [/points to affies] The link is there.
                                Sazuko - Masterpiece and 25191g. [/tear] Thank you, my beloved regular. i - i
                                xPavii - Another Masterpiece. [/intense passion attack] 2nd month anni present! :'D, Divided Stars & Nartian Star - 3rd month anni presents. I lurve you lots. Dx
                                Anony.Bene. - Yet another Masterpiece. The note went along the line of "a little donation goes a long way." Thank you to whoever gave it to me!
                                Powdr - 3100g & Blue Ink. They're from a bunch of contests in her quest thread. <:
                                Rei Itsuharu - Powder Blue Sweet Lace Bloomers. He insisted on giving me something, so I settled with the bloomers. <:
                                xNukayax - A bunch of little stuff! <3

User Image

- S -- U I B I Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            - S Q U I B I Є S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Squibies will be removed from this post once they become either locked by myself, or they've reached the (assumed) full stage. 15 will be displayed at a time. To click all of my squibies, click HERE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff