Happy birthday?

*throws confetti* =D 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
No. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Poll Whore 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

A Super Awesome Birthday Quest!

User Image

Hello and welcome to my quest thread! Thank you for even visiting. This is my very, very first quest thread, even though I've been a part of Gaia for years so I'm not really sure what to expect or if this will really get me any donations. Oh well. neutral

Alright, let me cut to the chase here.

My super awesome Gaia and real life buddy, A Horrible Idea, is having a birthday in 3 days (or 4....I'm not really sure). It's on the 10th. But anyway, for my birthday she got me a super awesome gift and so now that it's her birthday, I would like to return the favor. And that is why I am questing for a gift for her birthday. The main reason I'm asking for help is because I was dumb enough to procrastinate on this. About a month before her birthday, the item came out, and I though "Oohhh well, the marketplace price will go down and I'll be able to get it for her. I'll just raise about 50k and that should be enough." Then skip forward to now, and it's still pretty expensive in fact, the price is now rising! So I've not even made it to half the price and her birthday is in two days. I'm down to the wire and I could use any help I can get so even if I don't get it to her on her birthday, I can at least get it to her soon enough to actually count as a birthday present. Haha. So anyway, thank you for even considering. I realize that I'm down to the wire and don't have much time left, but I kinda' procrastinate a lot and now I have to beg and whine for help anywhere I can get it.

That means you!

Basically, I don't have much time to raise a lot of gold and while I do have a bit saved up, it's not nearly enough to get her the big gift that I want to get her. I do have a few less expensive back up items to quest for just in case, but I still really want to get her the big one. All of these items she has expressed interest in at one time or another (and in one of their cases, I just think she might like it and in two cases, they're birthday themed items so I think they're appropriate).

These are the items that I'm trying to get her for her birthday:

Gin the Kitty
User Image

Jinxi's Charm
User Image

Masterpieces
User Image

Dark Ice
User Image

zOMG Ribbon
User Image

Birthday Crown
User Image

May Birthstone Crown
User Image

Even if I don't manage to get her the big item, I at least want to be able to get her two of the lesser items. Also, any gold that I have left over will also go to her so I will be gaining no profit from this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

As A Side Note :
I'm not above selling my body for donations!
xD
lol jk jk
Donators

-[Israfel] : 42, 000g eek

-xKirst : 39,000g surprised heart

-F5 Gadget : 25,000g surprised

-Nanocubine : 6,000g heart

-Neshira Namea Returns : 5,000g

-from_hell_6 : 2,500g

-Wolfy00001 : 2,000g

-Abster is in love : Some items

-Saint of Los Angeles : 1,500g

-TrixieLaBoux : 1,000g

-Asian Perswasion : 1,000g

-icecreameatingpanda : 1,000g

-Shadowkiller_Silving : 100g
Other People's Birthdays

Got a birthday coming up!? Tell me! Give me your birthday and what you want I will add your name here and when your birthday comes around after I've finished my quest, you may find your self with a gift.
heart

Spiked Candy
September 16th
Alruna's Rose

Bump
Anyone going to keep me company
Blech.
This quest threading is boring business!
xp
Jeeze, how do people do this!?
This is awful!
xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items