Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

We've finally launched the new homepage today. It's our attempt to put more focus on community and Gaia features. What do you think of the new page?

The new Guild landing page should come out later this week if all goes well. Hope everyone will find it useful.

Invisible Regular

Howdy!

I have a question today! It may seem frivolous, but I'm sure you'll make alot of people happy by answering. Did the characters on the old banner ever have real names? If so, what were they?
First page, w00t!
User Image
The front page looks pretty good! 3nodding
Hey, I have two questions~
1.Are you guys going to add more videos on the “ThoseWhackyGaiaStaff” Channel on Youtube?

2.Sorry to sound like a brat, any updates on bringing original purple eyes back? I know you said its hard to bring them back cuz its not in the system( Or something like that sweatdrop ) and you guys are Super Super busy…So yeah…any updates for new/old eyes?

User Image
I still want Lanzer to answer this one
What is the strangest gift you ever gotten from a fan?
The new home page looks neat not the best one ever but better then most.

What’s the ETA on getting a guild thread subscription feature? And why are guilds and forums not updated at the same time?

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Will we be getting affordable fantasy items as commons? I mean besides the ones we have to get from zOMG.

User Image
Hello all! I'm having a fun time with my new DSi biggrin (I'm such a nerd) I hope you've all had a nice weekend. :] My questions are generally for whoever wants to/can answer them.
Here goes~

-Is there going to be a housing update anytime soon? If so, do you guys have any ideas on what kind of items might go into it biggrin ?

-I'm from the Gaian Theatre Company, so of course I'm going to ask this, xD but do you guys plan on putting the clapping emote in towns anytime soon?

-Are there any plans for new zOMG items being available? Crafting and otherwise?

Thank you,

~Fae Fluffykins

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey, Lanzer! I loved this year’s April Fool’s prank. Best one yet, and the items just made it better! The Homepage is pretty cool, too!

Anyway, I has a couple questions I would like answered.

1. Will admin ever play a part in the plot, or will she only ever be used to carry announcements from the admin team to the NPCs and Gaians?

2. In zOMG!, there’s a certain avatar that comes up when you try to check someone’s stat page.
User Image
Down at zOMG! Elite, we’ve given her the nickname “Avyee”, but we wanted to give either you or Qixter the honor of giving her an official name. Does Avyee sound good?

3. Recently, I’ve gotten two “friend request refusals” from NPCs, specifically Sasha and Ruby. Are people clearing out the NPC friend requests in preparation for something?

4. Did you make it back safely from OMNIDRINK? Will OMNIDRINK ever return in the plot?
Hi! I like the new homepage. I don't spend a lot of time staring at that page, but it looks nice to me.
I just have a few quick questions for tonight:
-Is the engraving system ever going to be fixed? I'd love to be able to engrave my jewelery.
-When are there going to be new puzzles added to the Jigsaw game?
-Are there any plans for the Men's Warehouse gold shop? It looks kinda barren right now. sweatdrop
-Any hints about the Easter event? wink
Hii : ) Uhm this is my first time but i was asked by Princess-Orphelia To
Post these questions because she can't be here tonight: )

"Hello Everyone.
Here are my questions for Lanzer..And who ever else wants to answer them.(These were done for a friend)

1. Do you ever have fun on Gaia? Or are you always just too serious and work too much?

2. Do you have any mule accounts, and if so, are we allowed on this little secret as to who there are?

3. Describe your dream date? And in Reality would you consider yourself to be a romantic person?

4. Any current secret crushes on Gaia?

Thank you for taking the time to answer them1. Do you ever have fun on Gaia? Or are you always just too serious and work too much?

2. Do you have any mule accounts, and if so, are we allowed on this little secret as to who there are?

3. Describe your dream date? And in Reality would you consider yourself to be a romantic person?

4. Any current secret crushes on Gaia?

Thank you for taking the time to answer them"
Evening everyone at the ATA! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Just a couple of gaming questions tonight
Starting with Fishing:
1) A few days ago the animations in fishing were really smooth and looked great. Then it all changed back once again and it looks choppy again. What happened? Any chance we get the smooth ones back? biggrin
2) I'm competing this month, and I always invite my friends to fish with me, but this month is a bit weird, because my room keeps switching servers on its own, or sometimes dissapears. What is going on? Is it related with the no-bait glitch?
3) Captcha is fixed, thank you for that!! biggrin But lately it has been rather uncooperative. Most of us swear we type the exact thing we see, and yet we get the incorrect password and captcha re pops. Could you make them a little more easy to read? Or is it just a glitch?
Jigsaw questions:
4) The game is not granting gold after you finish the puzzle, that's really annoying (specially if you have done an insane one). Any fixes for that?
5) Could we get new images for the jigsaw game? I feel I'm starting to know all the jigsaws by heart.

Love the new Homepage!! ^_^ Looks great!! biggrin

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
OMG! I made it to my very first AtA session! =D Greetings fron New Zealand Lanzer! *wavewave*

Anyway, are the admin/dev dolls ever going to be re-released?
I think a certain someone in this thread is trying to make my post count go up. <.<
I love feeshing and I don't know if I'm seeing things or what. . . But I swear the yellow guppies are slightly faster than trash, but everyone tells me different. <.< That I'm just seeing things. *shrugs*

So my question is this:
Are the yellow guppies slightly faster than trash?

Extragalactic Officer

15,240 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Gaia Staff and Crew.
How’s every doin?
1. Will the new pet system be intergrated in ZOMG?
2. Will there ever be a create an item contest for evolving items?
3. When will the holiday poem contest in the arena be over?
4. When are more real life items going to be released in the gaia store?
5. Will there ever be a giant face off on all the holidays like there was in the flash back in that one even comic?
6. Will there ever be a darker skin tone vampire base because not all vampires are Caucasian?
7. Will you guys ever reimage or at least release a virtual form of the Gwee plushie ?
It looks better then the old gwee IMO

Thanks for the answers!

Dangerous Man-Lover

I was wondering what the status was with maybe raising the entry fee to the arena?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff