Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gentle Gaians, please help me achieve my dream of aquiring one, two or (dare I hope) all three of the demonic kitties; Tsurara, Matao and/or Kokutan.

I realize it is a rather extravagant wish, but I am hoping some of the older Gaians, or those more successful than I who have a generous nature would be willing to help here and there with donations and perhaps a trade (if I have anything of value). I would have had one of them already if I hadn't given so much of my gold and goodies away. *sigh*

Thank you all in advance, if only for taking the time to read this and maybe giving it a bump.
If you post, please follow Gaia's T O S, and be kind to each other. Dealing with ill-tempered people is something we must all do IRL. Let's keep Gaia a nice place to escape to.
Kind Donors:

Shuhei Fukutaicho : $4,400 (~hugs~ heart )
Haji Shinnaino : $6000
YDA Charity for Kitties : $2100TYTYTYTY!
Haji and Shuhei for their continuing donations (guys, it isn't a competition!) H:$2000 S: $1650
I have finally aquired the demon kitties and am now questing for the kitten star. I thank all of you for your assistance! If you feel motivated to contribute a bit more I will be eternally grateful.
Are there any cat lovers out there? One of the departments (where I work) is doing research on the human-animal bond. To date, most of their research is dog related, however they have just started investigating horse-human bonding. I thought it odd that there have been almost no effort directed toward cats.

I have a very close connection with several of my own cats (all bottle raised orphans) and was curious if anyone else had a rapport with their own kitties.

Ruthless Phantom

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
how much do these kitty's of your cost anyway? you cna make alot of gold if you take good care of your aquarium fish.
Hope you get them! =D
scorpionxx0
how much do these kitty's of your cost anyway? you cna make alot of gold if you take good care of your aquarium fish.

As of this post, Matao is listed at 925,000 and Tsurara and Kokutan are 1,020,000 each. cry
Shikamaru-Blood
Hope you get them! =D

Thank you very much!
Hello again. Apparently no cat people feel like talking. How about disaster-hounds or space buffs? Any comments or discussion on whether Apophis will hit Earth on its first or second pass (or how close it will come)? Interesting that both the 2029 and 2036 passes will be on a Friday 13th.
I feel a bit better that it is no longer a level 4 on the Torino scale, but there is still a lot of discussion on how close it will come. NASA is calculating a potential impact force of roughly 880 megatons, on the odd chance it should.
Sorry, v. This is all I have.

One for all and all for one
TYVM! You're the first donor. (Meet me at work and I'll bring you brownies)
Thanks Haj for your donation! ~wuvs you both~
At this rate I may never get off page one. Hmm, I guess I could advertise a free car wash by bikini-clad Gaians to all posters but I have no volunteers to do the washing nor way to get them into 'Rally' if I did.
Now there is an idea: Hey Admins! How about car washes? And add motorcycles and horse drawn vehicles. Seriously! Who drives a Scion anyway? They look like cracker boxes on wheels. Bleah! xp

Anyway, I am just short of the halfway mark for one demonic kitty. I can see that if I want all three it's going to be a long haul. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff