Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to тнə ĦУPΘŞTΛTłCΔŁ pяιηcipℓes!!
This is a request thread for my OCs!!

If you have come looking for freebies, please redirect here, to my freebie thread~

Please stay a bit, chat, and maybe draw me some art?
I always tip ( pretty generously, I've been told ), or I'd love to art trade with you!!

intro | rules & announcements | notes & guidelines | salt | sulphur | mercury | nigredo | albedo | rubedo | art received | contests | other | affiliates | reserved | reserved
User Image

Rules

Follow Gaia ToS.
Please be at least semi-literate
Please do not advertise in this thread. That's what sigs are for. xD
No stealing or editing art.
Please don't quote the first page.
*I am a scatterbrain, so there are probably more rules scattered throughout the first page. Please read everything.
**There are probably rules that I forgot to type in, as well, so please just be polite and cooperative in general. Thank you.

Announcements

26february2009 :: Thread Opening!!
08march2009 :: new banners!!

intro | rules & announcements | notes & guidelines | salt | sulphur | mercury | nigredo | albedo | rubedo | art received | contests | other | affiliates | reserved | reserved
User Image

Notes ( and maybe Guidelines ) for drawing my OCs:

There are six of them! Hopefully, you will find at least one you like~
Any of them can be drawn together.
I'm extremely flexible with these six, so take artistic license and have fun!!
( change their hair, clothes, ages, hey, even change their gender! )
( pair them however you want ;D )
These OCs are still a bit under construction, so I apologize for not having references and the non-committal descriptions. I'm working to fix this.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Name: Salt
Height: 5'7"?
Weight: ??? She has a lean, athletic build.
Eyes: Green
Hairstyle: Her hair is black or dark brown. It's short and spiky, and her bangs are parted to the side.
( Alternate hair: colored white or light grey. )
Clothing: A loose fitting tank and skinny jeans. Flats, converse, combat boots...... Accessories might be a scarf, a hairclip, a wrist cuff.....
Piercings: Her tongue is pierced and she has about 4 or 5 piercings in each ear. She might also have a lip, nose, or eyebrow piercing.....
Tattoos: Somewhere on her body, is this tattoo, a circle with a line drawn through it.
Scars: She has a small scar under her left eye.
Personality: Extremely outgoing and fun, almost always has a smile on her face. A bit of a prankster.
Relationship(s):
Other: She's dark-ish-skinned and maybe has light freckles.

References ( art from others ):

User Image

User Image
Name: Sulfur / Sulphur
Height: 5'3"?
Weight: ??? She has an average to thin build.
Eyes: Red
Hairstyle: Her hair is black / grey / white..... something greyscale. It's long in the back, somewhere around the middle of her back, the bangs are even across, and longer on both sides, or just one, in front of her ears. Symmetrical or asymmetrical, doesn't matter.
Clothing: A fancy blouse and skirt. Stockings and heels, or boots. Something maybe school girl-ish, and definitely more formal than Salt's. She might wear glasses.
Piercings: She has her ears pierced, once in each ear.
Tattoos: Somewhere on her body, is this tattoo.
Scars: None.
Personality: A little shy and reserved. But very kind and loving.
Relationship(s):
Other:

User Image

User Image
Name: Mercury
Height: 5'6"?
Weight: ??? She has an average to thin build.
Eyes: Violet / Purple
Hairstyle: The color of her hair is variable, but usually pink. It's medium to long in length and is parted to the side, usually worn in a high ponytail.
Clothing: Something casual. A gut or baseball tee and ripped jeans are comfortable. But layered shirts with a pleated skirt and legwarmers would be something she'd wear, too. Somewhere on her clothing, a logo on the back of her jacket, a keychain, something, is the winged staff with twin serpents wrapped around it, here.
Piercings: She has her ears pierced, twice in her right ear and three times in her left. She also has her belly button pierced.
Tattoos: Somewhere on her body, is this tattoo.
Personality: I guess she would be the balanced one out of the three girls. She likes to observe the others at play, but it's not like she's hesitant to join the fun, either.
Relationship(s):
Other: She likes wearing exotic makeup and accessories.

User Image

Name: Nigredo, but also goes by Nido
Height: 6'1"?
Weight: ??? He has a masculine, fairly muscular build.
Eyes: Gold / Yellow / Amber
Hairstyle: He has long black hair, usually tied up in a ponytail. He has no bangs, but rather a few loose strands of hair that hang around his face.
Clothing: He usually wears an eyepatch or goggles. He wears a button-up shirt, maybe a blazer, with fitted slacks.... something professional-looking.
Piercings: None yet.
Tattoos: Somewhere on his body is a tattoo of a sun, or this symbol.
Personality: He is confident, but not arrogant. A little quiet, he likes to contemplate the meaning of things. As serious as he is, however, he is very kind and loves to play with the others.
Relationship(s):
Other: He often carries a black or withered rose.

Name: Albedo
Height: 5'9"?
Weight: ??? He has a thin, lean, kind of feminine build.
Eyes: Light grey-blue.
Hairstyle: He has blonde / light yellow hair. He has a sleek, short haircut ( not buzz short! ).
Clothing: Something clean-looking. A white button-down shirt that's not buttoned. A black belt, and loose, grey pants.
Piercings: None.
Tattoos: None.
Personality: He's a little shy and usually has to be dragged into play by one of the girls. He'd rather hang back and write poetry or quietly lecture someone on the many..... bla bla bla.
Relationship(s):
Other: He often carries a white rose.

Name: Rubedo, but the others teasingly call him Ruby
Height: 5'11"?
Weight: ??? He has a masculine, lean build.
Eyes: One is blue, the other is green.
Hairstyle: He has red hair. It is short and spiky, but not so out of control..... it is still a bit sleek.
Clothing: He often wears headphones. He wears a loose, open shirt to show off his chest, and tight-ish pants. His shoes have a low heel.
Piercings: His right ear is pierced once, and he always wears a drop / dangly earring in it.
Tattoos: None yet.
Personality: He is very arrogant, and loves to gloat over being better than others.
Relationship(s):
Other: He often carries a golden rose.
He can be drawn with angelic wings.

User Image

User Image

Mercury by Naruto Hikaru ( trade )
Rubedo by Naruto Hikaru ( trade )
Salt by Miss Fester
Sulphur by SoulDK

User Image

There are no contests or events currently running.

User Image

Other

Please visit my other threads?
My art shop, freebie thread, and another request thread.

My banners are made by Saraum and Holy_Moonlight_Silver.

Affiliates

Link me?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47590223/][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/kusanagi0510/bhx7hgbyHoly_Moonlight_Silver.jpg[/img][/url]

or

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47590223/][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/kusanagi0510/1zcplrrbyHoly_Moonlight_Silver.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out:

User Image User Image User Image

-reserved-

-reserved-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff