Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I would like to thank all of those who supported us when this shop was up and running, but it seems that keeping it together was too tough. Although some of us have seemingly left Gaia, others are still lurking around so make sure you say hi whenever you see them. Thank you again and we hope to see you around another time.

Whisper of a Distant Star | Bribe
Syku Wolf | Closed
Elaine10 | Full
Yu-Tan | Full
Paiq | Open

User Image

xxxxxxxxThe Price of Immortality is a cruel price to pay...User Image

It was like being in the presence of a Goddess, standing beside her, holding her hand and watching her auburn hair shine golden in the sunset. She embraced the wind against her night-dress as it fluttered serenely around her well-formed curves. He would give anything for this moment to last an eternity.

The sun eventually fell and nightmares were made real. Inhumane screams pierced the night sky as bodies were torn and mutated beyond recognition. Houses were pilfered and children were raped and murdered, thrown like dolls into the streets. The city was under siege by bandits. No one was prepared for this. His voice rang loud in his ears and yet was rendered silent amidst the carnage that took place around him. Where was she?

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the morning sun finally blessed the land with its radiating shine. There atop a mountain of corpses lay the body of a young woman, whose night-dress was stained by the color of murder. The viciousness of the sight
broke the young man's mentality. Blinded by his tears, his mind clouded with grief, he removed the body with all the gentleness of a surgeon and began to dig. Time seemed to stand still as he shoveled deeper into the ground, his arms and legs aching from the manual labour, but he didn't stop. He lowered her body tenderly into the grave, kissed her forehead a last farewell and buried. He prayed for her as the silence of the dead sang like a dirge to her end.

Several years later, a large building was erected in the centre of a peaceful town. Many warriors would visit, having heard several rumours of the excellency at which this blacksmith tempered and forged both weaponry and armour. No customer was left unsatisfied. Gold and funding came in by the dozen. Not a day did he pass where the blacksmith struggled financially to make ends meet. Though the
memory of that incident still haunted him to this day. There was no one he could spend his fortune with, no one to give his love to.

A few days later a bounty was posted on the heads of a gang of infamous bandits, known to have successfully pillaged twenty two cities and towns in their existence. The bounty amounted to a total of 100 million in gold. It was not for the money that the man signed up, but for the retribution. He became an
avenger, hunting down every member of this infamous gang. His ears were deaf to pleas and reasoning, eyes blind to innocence.

He traveled the land in search for the last remaining member: the chief bandit. They met on a large expanse of field as the sun was setting, each expecting the other, and each expecting to win. She screamed like a coward, the chief bandit sneered, spitting at the man's feet in disgust. Furious at the delinquent's mention of his lover's name, the man thrust his sword, impaling the chief bandit's lungs. He twisted and the bandit gurgled, stumbling backwards in shock and horror. Blood streamed from his wounds and rose into his mouth, drowning him. He fell casually onto the floor, as if to return to a night's rest.

My love. I hope you will forgive the treacherous sins that I have committed. I did this for you, and may this last death
redeem me. The man took up the sword once more and pressed its blade through his own heart.

To this day, the five entities that foresaw the fate of this young couple lives on in others' destinies, their form and purpose
constantly changing. May this story be told for months to come as the only time The Broken, The Dirge, The Memory,
The Avenger and The Redeemed
collaborated on one life.
User Image

User Image[ Anouncements ]

[ 04.02.09 ] Syku will be closed from 6 - 26 February. Syku is traveling overseas to Hong Kong and Japan between these dates and will be unable to take orders. Meanwhile please keep the thread alive in Syku's absence and order from the other four wonderful artists offering their services to the citizens of Gaia.
[ 18.01.09 ] The shop opens! Bow down to our Grandiose! Welcome to Redemption, a Joint Art Shop consisting of five talented artists. Please make sure you read the rules and details before posting. Thank You and enjoy your stay!!
User Image
User Image
[+] Read all posts carefully. Be wary of the terms and conditions of this thread and each artist regarding their services. Artists will not be responsible for any form misprints.
[+] Do not beg, ask or annoy us to give you art. If your request is declined, accept it maturely and move on. You may try again but do not be incessant about it.
[+] One slot per customer. Don't be greedy!
[+] Do not erase or edit the coding on the form. It has been coded in such a way that it is easy for the artists to read and understand. Any editing may result in your order not being considered.
[+] You are obliged to read Announcements, for it may pertain to your order, or the status of the shop that may affect your commission.

[ Ordering Procedures ]

This shop is not first come first serve.
[+] After submitting your form, wait until your desired artist has accepted it before sending the trade.
[+] Please send trade to the respective artist. Below are direct links to the trading post of the corresponding artists. Do not send trades to the mule.

Whisper Of A Distant Star | Syku Wolf | Elaine 10 | Yu-Tan | Paiq

[+] When the artwork is complete, artists will accept the trade. Commissioners must make their way back to the shop front and pick up their art in the Pick-Up post. An easier way would be to ctrl+f your name.
[+] Under no circumstances are you allowed to cancel trade.

User Image
[+] Do not steal or edit any artwork created by the artists of this thread. They spend a lot of time and effort creating art
(including the thread graphics) and it would be inconsiderate and rude to rob them of their time.

[+] Respect the artists of this shop and all its customers and visitors. Badmouthing of our artists and guests will not
be tolerated.

[+] Use your best English in this thread. l33t and n00b speak will not be tolerated.
[+] Do not advertise in this thread. PM all affiliate requests, codes and banners, to Redeemed Artists.
[+] Use your common sense. There's a reason you have it.

User Image

To save us our sanity, do not post unnecessarily long character descriptions, or link us to them.
Be brief, succinct and to the point about what you want and how to describe it.

===================================================

[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/jointredemp/redemp_form.png[/img]
    [li
    st][size=13][color=#ba0606][b]► COMMISSIONING[/b] [/color]
    [si
    ze=11][color=#383838][b]► Username[/color][color=white]xi[/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [b
    ]► Type[/color][color=white]xxxxxix[/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [b
    ]► Subject[/color][color=white]xxix [/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [b
    ]► Specifics[/color][color=white]xiiii[/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [b
    ]► Description[/color][color=white]i[/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [b
    ]► Price[/color][color=white]xxxxixii[/color][color=#383838]|[/b]
    [/s
    ize][/list]

User Image
User Image
    ► COMMISSIONING Name of the artist you want to commission
    ► Usernamexi| Your Username
    ► Type
    xxxxxix| B&W or CG? Head, waist, fullbody?
    ► Subject
    xxix | Text link references only. Two or more of good quality is preferred.
    ► Specifics
    xiiii| particular poses and expressions
    ► Description
    i| Brief description of relationship for couple images, or personality, etc.
    ► Price
    xxxxixii| Total price of order
User Image
User ImageUser Image
[ Information ]
+ This will not be a FIRST come FIRST serve
+ I enjoy OCs over avatars ~
+ I like fashion so if your OC/Avatar has an outfit I like, then I'll be more likely to accept it
+ I will not do cluttered avis no matter how much you pay
+ Please indicate what kind of style you will like ur art in

[
Prices ]
User Image
*Click!
if interested please pm

[
Slots ]
1. mokona418_new
2. Super Bribe

[
Samples ]

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ Links ]
devArt Gallery

User Image

User ImageUser Image

[ Information ]
I am closed from 6 - 26 Feb. Please check the announcements for more details. RL Comms - PM me

[
Prices ]
User Image

[
Slots ]
1. Crimmie
2. Closed

[
Samples ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ Links ]
Art Site | DA Gallery

User Image

User ImageUser Image
[ Information ]
OC preferred. Inspirational characters preferred.[so not first come first serve]
Couple max. (double price la) for mono and sketch only. Others please proceed to RL commissions xP. Thank you! >3<

[
Prices ]
User Image

[
Slots ]
1. Sketch or mono:Zombi Lolita
2. Sketch or mono:`Butterr

Samples ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ Links ]
DA Gallery | Commision PB
User Image

User ImageUser Image

[ Information ]
I do detail, not clutter. I like visual, fantasy, and steampunk designs, not mecha or full anthro. Great hair is also a prerequisite. ;D
For RL commission info, please PM me.

[
Prices ]
I mainly take bribes. The following are base rates for fullbodies
. Divide that for bustshots (1/4), waist-ups (2/4), & knee-ups (3/4).

B&W - 250k | CG - 500k

Alternate forms of payment include: MCs and EIs worth more than 30k, and very selected art trades. But for a Devil Tail, I'll forever be your art slave. Seriously.

[ Slots ]
1. Michiko Shadow; B&W FB - 275k
2. Greenapples 180; pg 24

[
Samples ]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
[ Information ]
Attractive avatars are a plus. ;D
I will do OC's.
Couples = x2 price.

I work mostly on weekends.

[
Prices ]
User Image

[
Slots ]
1. Closed
2. Open (Bribe)

[
Samples ]

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ Links ]
DeviantArt Gallery

User Image

Whisper of a Distant Star's Pick up post
User Image
for Calibz

for Ayutastique

Syku Wolf's Pick up post

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
for Enchanted Pearls

for Michiko Shadow
for R u m i f i e d
for Zaphriel
for CrimsonMurder

Elaine10's Pick up post

User Image
for `Butterr

User Image
for Zombi Lolita

for Calibz
for Crimmie
for GoGoZombie
for NothingOf
for mokona418_new
for Snaillover56

Yu-Tan's Pick up post

Paiq's Pick up post

User Image User Image
for Miss McLovin

for Michiko Shadow
for Whisper of a Distant Star
for Zaphriel
for Calibz
for Cigva
for Yum Cakes
for mokona418

User Image

Artist Work in Progresses (WIPs) and other random doodles will be posted here for your viewing pleasure.

Dissidia: Zidane by Syku Wolf (18 Jan, '09)

User Image

Commission by Syku Wolf (27 Jan, '09)

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.46636301/]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/jointredemp/200-40-banner.gif[/img]
[/url]

User Image
All banners must be 200x40px. We do not accept large banners.
If you would like to affiliate with us, please PM all affiliate requests, codes and banners to Redeemed Artists.

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
All artworks/graphics are © 2009 to their respective owners.

Credits go to:
Whisper of a Distant Star | The Broken
Syku Wolf | The Dirge
Elaine10 | The Memory
Yu-Tan | The Avenger
Paiq | The Redeemed

Without the time, commitment and effort of these artists, Redemption would not be the wonderful place it is today.
As always, please respect these artists, their name and their art and those who admire the works of our great talents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff