Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you get irritated by noobs?
Do you hate your fellow players?
Do you want to share a piece of your mind?

The rules are simple: Post the opposite of whatever you think should be done.

Example: If you think chat between crew should be kept to the crew chat channel, you would post something like:
Quote:
Always spam up the general chat with crew chat. Everyone in the area will want to know what you and your friends are doing.

Now it's your turn.

I've not seen one of threads about for zOMG yet so if I've missed one and this is a copy, please move or delete it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It doesn't matter how many enemies you kill. Getting to the chest before it's rightful owner is very important.

Merry Christmas~!
Someone refuses to join your crew? Flame the crap outta them, and then proceed to spam their profile with the eleventy-billion mules you created. Then, since you're allready on a roll, make a few spam topics in the zOMG section of the forums.

neutral

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Always press one of the switches first at the end of the game so that your crew gets ambushed.

When fighting Kat's Kokeshi Doll, drag her up to an unsuspecting farming crew and hope that they'll kill her for you.

Distinct Sex Symbol

When I get random invites, I accept them instead of accepting and Rick Rolling them before leaving.
OH HAI RISU. U dun no meh bt i no u. ^~

When dazed and soloing, ALWAYS stand around and beg for a defib, no matter how long it takes or how close to the null you may be.
Beg to be defibbed at least fifty times but when other players ask where you are, be sure not to give any suggestion as to your whereabouts. If someone comes near you, Awaken immediately and then scream about how mean everyone is when you get back.

((I am known? O_O;; ))

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Aggro cherry fluffs over to kneeling people.
Drag bosses/demi-bosses around and allow them to kill people.
Spam fire rain and hornets nest.
@ Risu: I used to frequent certain areas of Gaia where you happened to hang around a lot, and I always noticed your posts. ^^ Because I'm a lurker.

Never join a boss run unless you have only 30 minutes to get the job done, and neglect to tell your crew about it until it's time for you to leave.

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Always wander off by yourself while crewing and then proceed to beg for defib when you get dazed.
Also make sure to not wait for your crew members when opening chests. : D

It's always a good idea to join someone's farming crew, and stand and watch while they fight, doing absolutely nothing. Your crew will love you to death, and you even get free orbs. <3

Shameless Consumer

Your rings are soulbound?! Obviously they did this with only you in mind, and you must post your thoughts in the zOMG forum, because everyone there cares!

DON'T FORGET THE CAPS!!!!!!!

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
Why stay in your level appropriate area? Instead run around in the cl 8+ areas and order people to defib you or do quests with you. Don't forget to refuse to go to the null chamber because It's such a long walk. 3nodding

Fashionable Lunatic

Ignore everyone when they tell you that you CL is too low for the area you wandered into. What do they know?! You totally have a right to be there, AND to scream for a defib when you get killed in one hit by the weakest thing there.

AH! My idea was taken so I shall have to come up with another one.

Risu! I'm another stalker of yours. Maybe me and Sailor Smurfette could start a club for that. xd

Shameless Consumer

Kumo Shingetsu

It's always a good idea to join someone's farming crew, and stand and watch while they fight, doing absolutely nothing. Your crew will love you to death, and you even get free orbs. <3

IMPOSTER!!! scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces