Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Welcome*~
This is my first attempt at a quest/donation thread so please consider that before you bash/flame me. I'm obviously questin a coco to complete my dream avi.

You've probably seen this before:
Kitten's Crap Quest! I want your junk! Give me bugs, inks, trash, flowers, tokens, tickets, noob clothes, gold you never spend. If it's taking up space in your inventory and you don't want it, I do!

I only started this quest to help me earn the gold to get items I lost when I was
banned from Nekokun17:

User Image
Total Value: 225,769 Gold
After Exclusions: 215,346 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
CoCo Kitty Plushie

I also had a kiki on Nekokun crying I'm not making any of this up. The account exists on gaia, it's mine and it was banned. Anything and everything donated will be appreciated.

This is my quest^^
~*Rules*~

1. No advertising, unless your quest is in my bulletin.
2. Do not bump. If you have nothing to chat about and/or no one is online just post a heart
3. Kittenofshadow is my main, and therefore the only other account allowed to quote from the first page. Anyone else who does so will be blacklisted and REPORTED without a second thought.
4. Follow the TOS and be kind and considerate to everyone else in the forum.
5. I reserve the right to add, subtract, and/or change these rules at any time.
6. Put the word "Kat" {one of my nicknames^^} somewhere in your first post to let me know you have read the rules^^
Whitelist
People who follow my rules, donate, and chat religiously^^

Blacklist
People who are rude, don't follow the rules, etc.
~*Banners*~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fan-girl-s-coco-quest-giveaway-thread-open/t.45442289_1/][img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u266/Miss_Horror-sxe-/boardeded.jpg[/img][/url]

~*Bulletin*~
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is where I will post other threads that I am advertising for. This will be the only place advertisements are allowed in my thread. You will PM me your advertisement, and I will decide whether or not I will add it. {hinthint~ people who donate are more likely to get their advertisements here^^}
~*Contests*~

11th poster on page 11 gets 1100 gold!
~*Games*~

Bump-O-Rama!
First bumper to 100 bumps = 100g
First bumper to 500 bumps gets 500g
etc.
(If you win a first bumper contest you must restart from one because of unfair advantage.)

Tektek Contest
Will be established when thread is active
~*Donations*~
heart = Donated multiple times^^

~Angel_ofyour_Nightmare~ gave me trash, bugs, flowers, and tokens. She received 3 paper cat bands^^
s t a t i c-b e a t gave me a hair clip and two hats + flowers. She received Horns of the Dragon Queen
Dark Angel Kairu Capric gave me 12 items + over 1k He received, despite protests because he didn't want anything xD, prisoner's pants and 2 pair of lidless boots.
MasterDisaster gave me game items. He received Nautilus heart
simplichibi gave me a bunch of items. She received a gold tiara. heart
Ocha-cha gave me her junk^^ She received a mokona hat and a gold hairpin
xxEmo_Scene_Chickaxx gave me her game items. She received a dark elf's circlet.
Otter Daughter gave me 555g. She received 3 Madagascar masks.
~*Art*~
None. Noone has drawn meh. emo
~*Announcements*~
Nov. 28th ~ thread opened
Feb. 20th~ Thread remade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items