Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I've got a question!
Your CL:5.7

Question: do i have to do all the gold beach quest to start otami ruins?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
wasabi dude 999
I've got a question!

Nope. When you reach the certain Cl for Otami ruins maybe a 7.5-8.0 you are free to roam the ruins and farm all you want. Areas don't require you to finish all of the quest in order to move on.

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
iiWhoreos
wasabi dude 999
I've got a question!

Nope. When you reach the certain Cl for Otami ruins maybe a 7.5-8.0 you are free to roam the ruins and farm all you want. Areas don't require you to finish all of the quest in order to move on.
good
I've got a question!
Your CL: 4.3
Question: I need help on the quest Mine Clocken. I've looked everywhere in the nest for the clock, but I haven't seen it anywhere! Does anyone know where exactly the clock is? Or do I have to keep on defeating Alarmskeeters?

Magnetic Bloodsucker

You have to defeat a particular Alarmskeeter that has a different name and is a bit stronger. On the screen that has the nest, eventually a stronger skeeter should appear.

I don't recall its name, exactly.

Fashionable Millionaire

Your CL: 5.0
Rings: ...
Question: Is it possible to sell your rings on Marketplace? I was on Marketplace today and there were alot of rings that were for sell. I'm a lil confused about this, because I thought there was a rule were you couldn't do that, can someone explain this please? Also Where do I go to get Jelly Beans, Chocolate Eggs and Plastic grass? Thank You 3nodding
OneCoolChickXD

Question: Is it possible to sell your rings on Marketplace? I was on Marketplace today and there were alot of rings that were for sell. I'm a lil confused about this, because I thought there was a rule were you couldn't do that, can someone explain this please? Also Where do I go to get Jelly Beans, Chocolate Eggs and Plastic grass? Thank You 3nodding

To learn about soulbound rings I suggest reading the Rules and Guidelines sticky, it has an FAQ in it. Click me. It's also smart to read the rules and guideline sticky in every forum before posting, yes most of the info in them is the same but there's enough unique stuff in each and everyone that you really should read them before posting.

The items you listed are Easter unique loot, you can only get them in game during the Easter event. The rest of the year you just have to buy them from the MP.

Fashionable Millionaire

MistressBebop
OneCoolChickXD

To learn about soulbound rings I suggest reading the Rules and Guidelines sticky, it has an FAQ in it. Click me. It's also smart to read the rules and guideline sticky in every forum before posting, yes most of the info in them is the same but there's enough unique stuff in each and everyone that you really should read them before posting.

The items you listed are Easter unique loot, you can only get them in game during the Easter event. The rest of the year you just have to buy them from the MP.

Oh okay thanks. Wow so I have to buy the Jelly Beans and stuff? *sigh* lols. One more question. How do I know if my recipe is completed? because everyone time I check on my recipe it keeps saying "Completed Item"
I have read through your descriptions on these horrible beings. None of them sound like the beast with spinning teeth that caused my demise...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
I have read through your descriptions on these horrible beings. None of them sound like the beast with spinning teeth that caused my demise...

not even buzzkill?

Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Salaura
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

not even buzzkill?

Then we must continue our search.

Magnetic Bloodsucker

That's what I was gonna say.

C'mon NPC Lady, be more specific. Spinning teeth could be grumpy Logan with a chainsaw.

... How are you posting if you died?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces