Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Fred should have his own little spot w/ info about him?

Of course he should! ^0^ He deserves it! 0.5625 56.2% [ 18 ]
=.=...what the heck...no... 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
O_o...don't ask me... 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
? Who's Fred? @_@ 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hey everyone! Welcome to Evanescent's and my (indecisiveone's) thread! This is where we will have our Quests/Wish Lists, Contests, and even a Banner Shop and an Avi Art Shop! =D
Evanescent Heart's Banner Shop is NOW OPEN! ^0^ So, if you happen to have some time to spare, please feel free to take a look at her banners!
The Avi Art Shop still hasn't been decided whether or not to be opened...>.< so stay tuned!
Thank you for stopping by! Random comments and visitors are always welcome! ^.^

~Table of Contents~
Post 1 ~ Introduction
Post 2 ~ Rules
Post 3 ~ About Indecisiveone and Quest
Post 4 ~ About Evanescent Heart (and Quest)
Post 5 ~ Indecisiveone's Donators
Post 6 ~ Evanescent Heart's Donators
Post 7 ~ Friend and Enemies of the Forest
Post 8 ~ Announcements and Events
Post 9 ~ Indecisiveone's Art Shop
Post 10 ~ Evanescent Heart's Banner Shop
Post 11 ~ Affiliates and Links
Post 12 ~ Reserved

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~ We may add more rules if needed~

User Image Follow Gaia's T.O.S. We'll all get along, skipping with joy if followed. <3
User Image Please be polite. Remember... no one likes a butt-head C:
User Image Please avoid stretching the pages. It seems a bit unorganized.
User Image Do not advertise. If you'd like us to add you onto our affiliates, just PM me or Indecisiveone.
User Image Please keep this thread alive by dropping by, chatting, or just being here~ You'll be loved! ;3
User Image Make new friends and enjoy your stay. Don't be intimidated to post~ Life is fresh, life is young, life is.... Ooookaay, you get the point right? ;D

.:Lemme introduce you to our pet dinosaur, Fred:.
Fred is usually friendly but rule breakers upset him so let's stay on his good side. He also likes cupcakes... a lot. He'd attack you for one ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

User Image

Thanks to the Heroine of the story, indecisiveone, has successfully rescued Fred back onto our post! :D

<3
User Image

Hi! I'm indecisiveone. I am currently in high school and I joined Gaia on February 2008. I did have a previous quest before this one, but over time, I started thinking about making a new dream avi. The thought of a joint quest thread however, never occurred to me until my friend Evanescent Heart brought the idea up. Ever since we have been working on this thread together, questing for my items has been a lot more exciting and something to look forward to. I hope that we will both be able to successfully complete our quests together with our determination and maybe with your help! ^.^
Below is my revised dream avi. I know obtaining all of these items will not be easy, but I will still try my best!

User Image
Total Value: 102,795,681 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Chubbi Chicky was given to me Tigress_Luna! ^.^
Fallen Wish 2nd Gen.
Magical Girl was given to me by my Secret Santa! =D Along w/ Kitty Slippers!! ^.^
Silver BFF Heart Chain was given to me by Hot Nikki08!
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Lex's White Shorts was donated to me by Evanescent Heart!
Crinkle Drawstring Top Pansy also given to me by Hot Nikki08!
Red Riding Hood
Angel Imp Plushie Already bought!
MoMo the Monkey was given to me by whitechocokitty! ^.^ (whitechocokitty's quest)
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Panda Slippers was given to me by EladrinStarmist!!! heart
Panda Hat

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

~Hello, Bonjour , 你好 , Halo , Γειά σου , Ciao , こんにちは , 여보세요 , Olá! , Hola , tungjatjeta , dzień dobry , pree-vyet , hej , sawa dee-ka , merhaba, Jambo , xin chào~

Ha, Now I don't know how to begin since I've said hi in various languages. If you'd like me to add on to the list, please do suggest x3 So, Hi! This is actually my first time asking for donations too xD Now, where to begin...

User ImageMy name is Leydi, pronunciation: Lady.
User ImageI was given this wonderful gift of life on August 24th :]
User ImageI live on a planet called Earth. Oh! And it gets better... In Earth there's this chunk of land called The United States of America & that's where I live... Pretty cool, huh? cool
User ImageCurrently 2309589399 years old... Yup, I've been through the neolithic period, Cretaceous period, Devonian Period... You name it.
User ImageA computer with internet access and music is all I need <3
User ImageMy dream man is... Spiderman.... even though he's taken. xD (Juuust Kidding)
User ImageI like to laugh, a lot, and make dumb comment/jokes. So please bear with 'em.
User ImageMy veeeery first favored book is Ella Enchanted. It's true =3
User ImageI often burst out into a random song like "I'll make a man out of you" in Mulan :]
User Image I absolutely love Pandas ^o^

..:: So now, you must be wondering why we decided to open up this thread... Indecisiveone had a previous questing thread that didn't seem to be working as much so I thought I would help her with a fresh & new one. Why am I here? Because she asked me to quest as well xD I don't have much of a dream avi though. I figured this could be a Questing/Donating/Avi art Shop/ type of thread. I don't know what will become of it but I'm hoping for the best~ :] ::..

Questing for....

~♥~Any items at all~♥~

Main Quest For Now:

Perhaps I should get myself a dream avatar, eh? c:
User Image
~ Panda Slippers >.< ~

Side Quests:
User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image ~Any Blox~
User Image User Image User Image User Image

..::Uuugh, I feel so... selfish now. Here I am posting these PRICEY items. It makes me feel greedy. Greediness=bad. Haha, I have a vocabulary of a kindergartner. Anyway, anything at all would make me happy. I think I can draw some elementary school art in return for donating anything xD I'll post art I can make in five minutes soon ^.^ ::..
User Image

Sunday, May 18th, 2008 - My 1st donation from YDA Charity
for Cat Questers!
Friday, May 23rd, 2008 - Received donation from Heavenly Spirits from Above Charity!
Friday, May 23rd, 2008 - Donation from the Anti-Apathy Charity!
Friday, June 6th, 2008 - Received a donation from Newbtastic Quest Charity!
Thursday, June 12th, 2008 - whitechocokitty gave me Momo the Monkey even though she is still questing for her items! (whitechocokitty's quest)
Friday, July 11th, 2008 - Received a donation from Armada3040!
Sunday, September 7th, 2008 - Received a donation from YDA Charity for Cat Questers!
Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - Received a donation from BBQ Penguin Charity!
Saturday, September 20th, 2008 - Received a donation from The Butterfly Eyes Charity!
Monday, November 3rd, 2008 - Tigress_Luna from Heavenly Spirits from Above Charity gave me Chubby Chicky! (along with the other 2 chicks from the set which she didn't need to do!)
Friday, November 14th, 2008 - Received a donation from Hot Nikki08!
Saturday, December 13th, 2008 (opened on Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 - My Secret Santa from the Spirits from Above Charity gave me Magical Girl AND Kitty Slippers!
Thursday, December 25th, 2008 - Hot Nikki08 gave me the Silver BFF Heart Chain AND the Crinkle Drawstring Top Pansy!
Friday, December 26th, 2008 - Evanescent Heart gave me Lex's White shorts!
Monday, February 16th, 2009 - EladrinStarmist gave me Panda Slippers!
Sunday, April 12th, 2009 - Received a donation from billy_bobbyandpants!
Sunday, April 12th, 2009 - Received a donation from Golden Dreams Charity!
Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 - Received another donation from YDA Charity for Cat Questers!

Sunday, June 21st, 2009 - Received a donation from Superficial Savings Charity!
Saturday, June 19th, 2010 - Recieved bugs and flowers from Thiosulfate-Sodium!

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User ImageHot Nikki08 is my first donator! Donated: 500 gold. <3
User ImageSlash Hydosho donated five bloxs! <3
User ImageDonitus donated... Whaa??! ten bloxs!! <3
User ImageNiyameh donated a blox! <3
User ImageiiiFallen donated a Tama's Basket 4th Generation & 42 Gold! <3
User Image

ღ~Friends of the Forest~ღ
Evanescent Heart ~ (Note: indecisiveone put Evanescent Heart on!!!) helped make all the banners for this thread and helped indecisiveone come up w/ all the ideas/create this new thread!
whitechocokitty ~ helped indecisiveone w/ my previous quest and understand how to work the things out on Gaia!
Hot Nikki08 (now known as) -S i m p l y Nikki ~ 1st person to comment on our thread and is still here supporting our thread!
Niyameh ~ 2nd person to hang out and stay by our thread!
billy_bobbyandpants ~ 3rd person to willingly hang out at our thread and keeps a conversation going!

ஐ~Enemies in the Forest~ஐ
Nobody so far (....let's leave it that way, shall we? ^.^)

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image October 31, 2008 at 11:22 PM: Grand Opening of My friends of the forest~ Yay~ =D
User ImageDecember 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM: Evanescent Heart's Banner Shop is finally open!
User Image December 23, 2008 at 11:30 PM: Our very first contest~ =D

User ImageCurrent ContestUser Image

Congratulations to billy_bobbyandpants for winning our first contest!
We may have a slightly larger contest coming up next! :]

User ImageTo sum it all up, we are giving out 5k to a lucky Gaian who is randomly chosen by page 50.
-The only rule is that you must have posted at least five times, not including bumps, before page 50. Nevertheless, bumps are always allowed :]
-Create new friends and try to visit us more often. We'd love to chat with ya <3

☆Eligible Contestants☆

(Take notice that the order is by who posted the earliest to the latest)

~ Hot Nikki08
1)Niyameh
2)Galaxy BTK
3)h_a_m_247
4)whitechocokitty
5)billy_bobbyandpants
6)FireGoddess716

(Please forgive me if I have forgotten you! Post and tell us you have posted five time please <3)
User Image

Ahhh, this is my 1st time doing an art shop, so any tips from you all are welcome! 3nodding
I'm not exactly sure about my rules, restrictions and such, but once it's all figured out, I will definitely post it up here!

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

~I hope you find my banners worthy to purchase. I'll try my best :]

☆Examples:

[Example One]
[Example Two]
[Example Three]
[Example Four]
[Example Five]
[Example Six]
[Example Seven]
[Example Eight]
[Example Nine]
[Example Ten]

ღPrices:
For two or more backgrounds: 1.5K each
For one background: 1K each
If you'd like to suggest prices, then post a suggestion~
We can always negotiate :3
Post your order form away! <3

Order Form:
[align=center][color=#93cafb][size=16][b].::✖[/b] I wants a banner [b]✖::.[/b] [/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=11][b]Theme:[/b] [The background you'd like. Ex: Cats, hats, animals..]
[b]Colors:[/b] [Any Color for the text and overall banner]
[b]Text:[/b] [What would you like me to place into words?]
[b]Type of Font:[/b] [Describe it to me or give me the name. I'll see what I can do ^.^;;]
[b]Size:[/b] [Describe the size or dimensions]
[b]Special effects:[/b] [Blur, Greyscale, Sepia, Bronze, Pixelate, soften. If I didn't list one you'd like, name one and I'll see what I can do ^.^ ]
[b]Border:[/b] [Would you like a solid border? If so, What color?]
[b]Other:[/b] [Anything else you'd like to tell me or add][/color][/size][/align]

♦Slots♦

♥Satisfied & Loved customers♥

★Cocoskitten

User Image

If u would like for me to link you, let me know! ^.^

Charities:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

]]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[]]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~Niyameh's Quest~

User Image

Superficial Savings

Banner for our website! ^.^
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/my-friends-of-the-forest-now-open/t.43993371/]
[IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/Leydi0824/Banner-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by ~ Evanescent Heart

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items