Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Sup, guys? I just got a note from the Gaia team about a bunch of new stuff. Check it out:

User Image

Gaia's shops have received a massive shipment! You'll find tons of new items in almost every shop, including new hairstyles in Salon Durem, new makeup in Skin Tyte and some special items in Prize & Joy.

The Rising Sun update includes a bunch of sets-- Buddhist, and Shinto robes, Benkei warrior garments, elegant Furisode kimonos-- plus many random festive items from the Land of the Rising Sun: paper lanterns, fans, goldfish, and more. There are lots of surprises, so be sure to look everywhere!

Here's a tip: be sure to take a look at the mUltipants in Barton Boutique... there's something a little strange about this item. You'd better pick up a pair before Rufus notices the weirdness and removes them from the shop. I'm guessing they'll only be around for a VERY limited time!

Oh, and stick around for a second, would ya? Flynn wanted to take a minute for some Cash Shop news...
Hey, guys! Just thought I'd butt in with a quick note about some Cash Shop business. We've got a few limited-edition items leaving the shop this week, and I thought I'd give you one last crack at them before they're out of stock:

Items Leaving the Shop:

• The Infinity Hat
  • Luck O' the Gairish
  • Kappa Plush
  • Long-Stem Gilded Rose

These items will leave the shop on Thursday, April 3rd, so don't miss out on your chance to snag one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff