Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hey, Gaians! Ready for a bit of Cash Shop news? You might have guessed by my Gaelic name that I've got a bit of a personal connection to an upcoming holiday, and it's time to start getting into the spirit...

New Items:

User Image

Luck o' the Gairish! This week, we're adding a great new St. Patrick's Day item with tons of different uses and plenty of green so you won't get pinched. This thing can be equipped in a bunch of different ways, kinda like a mini-Collectible:

• Leprechaun Plushie: A fine little faerie fellow in a sharp green suit! This rascally little leprechaun doll will keep you company in your quest for Gold.

• Four-Leaf Clover Field: What could possibly be luckier than standing in a whole field of four-leaf clovers?

• Leprechaun Hat: A charmingly jaunty little buckled hat.

• Clover Bowtie: A big clover-covered bowtie to complete your St. Patrick's Day outfit.

Items Leaving the Shop:

Now's your last chance to get a couple of really cool items! These items will be leaving the shop on Wednesday the 12th, so don't miss out:

• Eastern Zodiac (all forms)

• Pantheracorax Agate

These items may return to the Cash Shop someday in the distant future... or they may not! You never know.

To get to the Gaia Cash Shop, just move your mouse over the "Market" menu and click "Gaia Cash Shop."

Now let's stick around for a quick word from our beloved Dr. Singh and that awful creature that's eating her arm...
User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everybody! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report. I'm Dr. Singh, Gaia's top biologist. You may have noticed that I've got a small, mutated boy slowly devouring my arm like a snake eating a gopher. It's a long story, but that used to be my young pal Timmy. He's been trying his hardest to take over my mind and make me a slave-drone, but my superior intellect is keeping him at bay. He can still speak through my mouth, though. Show 'em, Timmy.

Timmysingh: Heya, Doc! Sure, you mighta wrestled control of your mind back for now, but you're definitely gonna be my puppet soon. But in the meantime, we've got a job to do!

Dr. Singh: Indeed we do, my villainous little parasite. There are two items evolving this week. Since you've violently implanted yourself in my mind anyway, would you care to start?

Timmysingh: Sure thing, boss! First up, the White Drome Egg has evolved again. I'm readin' the Doc's mind to try to figure out what it's gonna be, but I can't seem to get a clear answer, and... Jeepers, Doc! Choppin' me up with an axe? That's a rude thing to think about, even if I am swallerin' your arm!

Dr. Singh: Sorry, Timmy. Maybe I got a little carried away... Meanwhile, we've also seen signs that our newest and most mysterious item, Alruna's Rose, will be changing for the first time this week. It's too early to tell what this item may one day become, but its strange, seductive energy is growing more powerful every day.

Timmysingh: Yow! I want one!

Dr. Singh: Not now, Timmy. Maybe when you're older. This item may not be suitable for younger owners.

Timmysingh: Welp, I guess that's all the news this week. Now I'd better get back to devoting all my mental energy to taking over the Doc's brain. You ready, Doc? Here it comes!

Dr. Singh: Must.... YEEP! ...serve... Timmmy... nnnNO! Ahem. You'll have to try harder than that, young man. I'm on to your little game.

Timmysingh: Aww, shucks! Well, see ya later, everyone! We'll be back next time with some more horrifyin' mental chess!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff